• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:45
CEST 16:45
KST 23:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7365 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 251

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 249 250 251 252 253 343 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:38 GMT
#5001
On March 18 2015 06:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:07 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:06 Palmar wrote:
Like I'm perfectly fine with taking whatever fall comes with me being wrong. And to be completely honest I kinda almost hope that prplhz gets lynched just because I really have one or two reservations about calling marv actually mafia. HOWEVER, I think it is far more likely that he's mafia than town here. He even admitted to be trying to piss me off when I have very little reason to think he should be annoyed with me in general (hell I gave him like 9 on the sex rating thing, so I thought we were friends )

in what world does that make me mafia, you dumb fuck?

This one?

Like I keep trying to reconcile your thing you did when I was trying to get discussion going with you with you being town. It doesn't fit.

If you think I'm town, you know that I can be a half-decent scumhunter when I put my mind to it and you know I can help you. In addition you don't seem very confident in your read of the state of the game so in theory you do need help. So even if I'm a flawed town player, I'm not terrible. There is literally no reason for you as town to instead of repeatedly going "I can't take anything you say seriously" to just extend a hand and see what is out there.

On the other hand, if you think I'm mafia, there is obviously no point in talking to me, but why didn't you say so then? That would've been much easier.

you're an insane lunatic if you think i openly antagonise you as mafia today.

But why would you do it as town!

Like I 100% admit that a big reason I'm voting you is I'm heartbroken.
Computer says mafia
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 17 2015 21:38 GMT
#5002
On March 18 2015 06:38 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Think people.

Are all wagons town?

No, Onegu is scum.



VT

EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN???????????????



I'm Vanilla Town...
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 21:39 GMT
#5003
NO MARV NO!
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:39 GMT
#5004
On March 18 2015 06:38 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:07 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:06 Palmar wrote:
Like I'm perfectly fine with taking whatever fall comes with me being wrong. And to be completely honest I kinda almost hope that prplhz gets lynched just because I really have one or two reservations about calling marv actually mafia. HOWEVER, I think it is far more likely that he's mafia than town here. He even admitted to be trying to piss me off when I have very little reason to think he should be annoyed with me in general (hell I gave him like 9 on the sex rating thing, so I thought we were friends )

in what world does that make me mafia, you dumb fuck?

This one?

Like I keep trying to reconcile your thing you did when I was trying to get discussion going with you with you being town. It doesn't fit.

If you think I'm town, you know that I can be a half-decent scumhunter when I put my mind to it and you know I can help you. In addition you don't seem very confident in your read of the state of the game so in theory you do need help. So even if I'm a flawed town player, I'm not terrible. There is literally no reason for you as town to instead of repeatedly going "I can't take anything you say seriously" to just extend a hand and see what is out there.

On the other hand, if you think I'm mafia, there is obviously no point in talking to me, but why didn't you say so then? That would've been much easier.

you're an insane lunatic if you think i openly antagonise you as mafia today.

But why would you do it as town!

Like I 100% admit that a big reason I'm voting you is I'm heartbroken.

because you're a prick.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 21:39 GMT
#5005
On March 18 2015 06:38 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:38 prplhz wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Think people.

Are all wagons town?

No, Onegu is scum.



VT

EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN???????????????



I'm Vanilla Town...

OKAY I'M ALSO VANILLA TOWN

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 17 2015 21:39 GMT
#5006
On March 18 2015 06:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Think people.

Are all wagons town?

No, Onegu is scum.

You are terrible at the game.

no you.

0% chance Onegu is mafia. I do not like him being here though. Begging for that marv vote that saves him.

1% chance he is mafia.



I'm begging for a marv vote?
Try TL Mafia!!!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:39 GMT
#5007
On March 18 2015 06:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
NO MARV NO!

here's where I am.

People I am absolutely certain are town: Koshi.

People who I should therefore sheep when I do not know what the fuck is going on: Koshi.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 17 2015 21:40 GMT
#5008
On March 18 2015 06:39 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:38 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 prplhz wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Think people.

Are all wagons town?

No, Onegu is scum.



VT

EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN???????????????



I'm Vanilla Town...

OKAY I'M ALSO VANILLA TOWN

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?



I claimed it early you didn't...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 21:40 GMT
#5009
On March 18 2015 06:39 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:38 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Think people.

Are all wagons town?

No, Onegu is scum.

You are terrible at the game.

no you.

0% chance Onegu is mafia. I do not like him being here though. Begging for that marv vote that saves him.

1% chance he is mafia.



I'm begging for a marv vote?

Not on you. But away from you.

Any last reads?
I had a good night of sleep.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 17 2015 21:40 GMT
#5010
##unvote
##vote prplhz
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:40 GMT
#5011
On March 18 2015 06:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:38 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:07 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:06 Palmar wrote:
Like I'm perfectly fine with taking whatever fall comes with me being wrong. And to be completely honest I kinda almost hope that prplhz gets lynched just because I really have one or two reservations about calling marv actually mafia. HOWEVER, I think it is far more likely that he's mafia than town here. He even admitted to be trying to piss me off when I have very little reason to think he should be annoyed with me in general (hell I gave him like 9 on the sex rating thing, so I thought we were friends )

in what world does that make me mafia, you dumb fuck?

This one?

Like I keep trying to reconcile your thing you did when I was trying to get discussion going with you with you being town. It doesn't fit.

If you think I'm town, you know that I can be a half-decent scumhunter when I put my mind to it and you know I can help you. In addition you don't seem very confident in your read of the state of the game so in theory you do need help. So even if I'm a flawed town player, I'm not terrible. There is literally no reason for you as town to instead of repeatedly going "I can't take anything you say seriously" to just extend a hand and see what is out there.

On the other hand, if you think I'm mafia, there is obviously no point in talking to me, but why didn't you say so then? That would've been much easier.

you're an insane lunatic if you think i openly antagonise you as mafia today.

But why would you do it as town!

Like I 100% admit that a big reason I'm voting you is I'm heartbroken.

because you're a prick.

I'm not, that's just a flat out lie.
I'm one of the most genuinely nice people on TL Mafia.

Look at this mess, I am not angry. I am slightly sad but mostly I've popped open a beer and I'm really, really enjoying the show.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 21:40 GMT
#5012
BUT KOSHI HASN'T GOT A FUCKING CLUE WHO IS MAFIA AND I DO!
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:40 GMT
#5013
FF, you have the best winrate in the game.

what do you actually think? :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:41 GMT
#5014
Why is Eden checking out of this shitshow! I thought this would be right up his alley
Computer says mafia
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 17 2015 21:41 GMT
#5015
On March 18 2015 06:40 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Think people.

Are all wagons town?

No, Onegu is scum.

You are terrible at the game.

no you.

0% chance Onegu is mafia. I do not like him being here though. Begging for that marv vote that saves him.

1% chance he is mafia.



I'm begging for a marv vote?

Not on you. But away from you.

Any last reads?



Prplhz, Eden, palmar.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 17 2015 21:41 GMT
#5016
On March 18 2015 06:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
BUT KOSHI HASN'T GOT A FUCKING CLUE WHO IS MAFIA AND I DO!



Nope but still <3
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 21:42 GMT
#5017
On March 18 2015 06:41 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:40 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Think people.

Are all wagons town?

No, Onegu is scum.

You are terrible at the game.

no you.

0% chance Onegu is mafia. I do not like him being here though. Begging for that marv vote that saves him.

1% chance he is mafia.



I'm begging for a marv vote?

Not on you. But away from you.

Any last reads?



Prplhz, Eden, palmar.

yeah good job three mafia when there is 2 left.
table for two on a tv tray
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 21:42 GMT
#5018
On March 18 2015 06:40 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:39 prplhz wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 prplhz wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Think people.

Are all wagons town?

No, Onegu is scum.



VT

EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN???????????????



I'm Vanilla Town...

OKAY I'M ALSO VANILLA TOWN

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?



I claimed it early you didn't...

so what? why is that relevant to anything?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:42 GMT
#5019
On March 18 2015 06:41 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:40 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Think people.

Are all wagons town?

No, Onegu is scum.

You are terrible at the game.

no you.

0% chance Onegu is mafia. I do not like him being here though. Begging for that marv vote that saves him.

1% chance he is mafia.



I'm begging for a marv vote?

Not on you. But away from you.

Any last reads?



Prplhz, Eden, palmar.


Stop
Calling
Me
Mafia
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:42 GMT
#5020
On March 18 2015 06:32 Koshi wrote:
MARV IS NOT MAFIA SO MOVE THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM YOU FUCKERS ARE ANTI TOWN

Are you joking me right now?

We are on day 3. It is the last day before MYLO. marv's best shot at a lynch was killing someone for saying he was enjoying the game at one point and being upset enough to self-vote at another point. That isn't alignment-indicative at all. That literally means nothing other than prplhz is a human being who experiences changes in emotion.

That's what marv wanted us to do with MYLO looming. Lynch somebody for being human.

This guy is so fucking mafia right now. There's no way town marv is this stumped AND defaults to that as a lynch. If that's the best he has three days in, where has he been this game?????? I understand the game is hard, but that read is still too bad to come from town marv.

And we have, what, five motherfuckers in this game right now that aren't going to punish him for it?

raynpelikoneet, Koshi, prplhz, Onegu, Fecalfeast, you guys have to move to marv now. We cannot let this pass. You have to know he can't be town with a read like this.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 249 250 251 252 253 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1468
WardiTV974
OGKoka 261
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 261
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7740
Bisu 1966
Shuttle 981
Horang2 786
Larva 552
Stork 479
EffOrt 388
BeSt 361
actioN 271
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
Light 190
Mind 134
hero 133
Rush 127
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 72
Mong 66
Barracks 62
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 53
Yoon 45
JYJ 42
sorry 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 27
Killer 26
Sexy 24
Shine 23
Aegong 22
HiyA 18
soO 16
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 13
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Free 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5230
qojqva2578
Dendi1010
febbydoto31
Counter-Strike
fl0m3457
Fnx 520
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko512
Other Games
singsing2915
hiko1029
B2W.Neo944
TKL 528
Livibee351
XBOCT259
Liquid`VortiX216
Hui .215
XaKoH 163
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3461
• Jankos2190
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 15m
Replay Cast
8h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.