• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:04
CEST 09:04
KST 16:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7069 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 243

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 343 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 20:03 GMT
#4841
uh

rso thought i was town
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 20:09 GMT
#4842
Great I get even more credit
If prplhz is mafia I get credit for lynching him
If prplhz is town I get credit vicariously thru rso
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 20:10 GMT
#4843
Great
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 20:12 GMT
#4844
Please vote for Onegu.
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 20:14 GMT
#4845
Ugh why though? I really think he's just bait. :/

ray why not ray or prplhz? You probably explained why you think he's town already so just tell me where to look.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 17 2015 20:15 GMT
#4846
oh it's close to deadline.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 20:15 GMT
#4847
On March 17 2015 06:15 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 06:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like what is you FULL reasoning for voting me Eden?
Not a part of it. You are making me angry atm..

The three points I can really remember in no special order:

(1) The n1 actions
(2) Your questioning doesn't look like it's hunting for mafia but trying to make people look lynchable without regard for their alignment
(3) I feel like when you're town, from what I've seen of you, you tend to be more forceful about finding mafia. You were so with JAT d1 which was part of why I townread you before JAT flipped. But I feel like you've dropped off since then and are more complacent, which kinda ties into (2)

lo. just fucking lol.
take stuff -> say it's scummy -> ggnore
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 17 2015 20:18 GMT
#4848
On March 18 2015 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Your reasoning for thinking i am mafia is as shit as always Koshi.

I think this post sounds like frustration at koshi being right but for the wrong reasons.



On March 18 2015 05:14 Eden1892 wrote:
Ugh why though? I really think he's just bait. :/

ray why not ray or prplhz? You probably explained why you think he's town already so just tell me where to look.

How is onegu any more bait than prplhz?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 17 2015 20:19 GMT
#4849
oh, I was thinking rayn was mafia and gonna write a case thing but then I decided he's not mafia. That's a bit of a confusing post.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 17 2015 20:20 GMT
#4850
On March 18 2015 01:15 Holyflare wrote:
[image loading][image loading]
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [text version] +

Onegu (3): raynpelikoneet, marvellosity, prplhz
prplhz (1): Onegu
raynpelikoneet (1): Eden1892
Eden1892 (1): Fecalfeast
Marvellosity (2): Koshi, Palmar

Currently Onegu is set to be disciplined!

what's different from this votecount?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 20:24 GMT
#4851
On March 18 2015 05:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Your reasoning for thinking i am mafia is as shit as always Koshi.

I think this post sounds like frustration at koshi being right but for the wrong reasons.

Yeah you wouldn't think that if you read some certain games.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 20:27 GMT
#4852
On March 18 2015 04:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 04:48 Palmar wrote:
I am not going to lynch prplhz. I Want Marv or Onegu

Been a spineless fuck the entire game. Now wants to proof his worth.
Doesn't bring anything to the table.

gg. Lynch Palmar after prplhz w.e prplhz flips.


rsoultin was right.

Because the narrative that I actually did something today, came to a conclusion and now I'm sticking with that conclusion is of course completely insane?
Computer says mafia
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 17 2015 20:28 GMT
#4853
On March 18 2015 03:44 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 03:01 marvellosity wrote:
Koshi - i think lynching rayn is not correct right now, he was instrumental in lynching our d1 mafia.

I think I found something on prplhz and I think it may be good. We can go for it maybe?

His discrepancy on enjoying the game is not why he would be mafia. Lol

I could vote prplhz but I'm blaming y'all if he flips town and we don't lynch ray and ray is mafia

On March 18 2015 03:48 Eden1892 wrote:
My team rn is prplhz and ray. I think that might explain why prplhz called out JAT but stayed on ray the whole way

wtf is this shit 4 minutes apart
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 17 2015 20:30 GMT
#4854
I could vote prplhz but if he's town i blame you guys

prplhz and rayn is my mafia team btw
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 20:31 GMT
#4855
On March 18 2015 05:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
I could vote prplhz but if he's town i blame you guys

prplhz and rayn is my mafia team btw

Who cares, noone cares about anything Eden says because he is so fucking town....
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 20:34 GMT
#4856
On March 18 2015 05:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 05:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
I could vote prplhz but if he's town i blame you guys

prplhz and rayn is my mafia team btw

Who cares, noone cares about anything Eden says because he is so fucking town....

+1
I had a good night of sleep.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 17 2015 20:35 GMT
#4857
well if nobody's going to vote eden I'm going to sheep you and palmar
##unvote
##vote onegu
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 20:38 GMT
#4858
Like I want to point this out. Marv does not think I'm mafia or he'd be trying to kill me yet he refuses to give a tow read on me who is a very potential mislynch and even threatened to call me mafia if he's about to be lynched. Also unlike most people he only has like 2 town reads. If he actually cared about the game he'd narrow the list down from rayn Onegu prplhz as mafia and me and Eden as fuzzy town reads at best. Like his town reads are literally KoshiKoshikoshi and the replacement
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 20:39 GMT
#4859
Lynch marv
Computer says mafia
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 17 2015 20:41 GMT
#4860
ok lol
##unvote
##vote marvellosity
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 158
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 334
actioN 91
Mong 76
Shine 72
NotJumperer 36
Bale 29
Noble 11
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 821
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft747
Other Games
summit1g8631
PiGStarcraft378
ceh9340
Happy277
Livibee108
ArmadaUGS31
RuFF_SC227
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick547
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream501
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2361
League of Legends
• Lourlo1451
• Rush1411
• Stunt464
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 56m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.