• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:33
CEST 13:33
KST 20:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7192 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 242

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 343 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 18:59 GMT
#4821
Like you don't even treat me like you think i am mafia. It's pretty obvious from the posts before your vote.
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 19:03 GMT
#4822
Like if it's not ray then it's Onegu... But I really think he's town. He seems like lunch bait. I think marv and Pamar are both town, Palmar possibly mafia but I doubt I have time to lynch him with 3 people in line first. Koshi and FF are def town.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 19:03 GMT
#4823
Yeah and again why the fuck am i mafia?
Can you finally make the case?
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 19:05 GMT
#4824
On March 18 2015 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 03:56 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2015 03:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 03:43 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2015 03:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like i don't know.
prplhz could be mafia but i found him genuine today. yes, what you jsut said could make sense. i don't know.
Onegu is fucking mafia.
Eden is mafia, he has completely dropped off from the game with his vote on me for a REASON THAT DOES NOT EVEN EXIST.
Like go read what FF wrote at the time. Oh then Eden just decides to drop off earth and never go back to that when he returns. Convenient much?

Keep making shit up, I neither dropped off nor voted you earlier for no reason

Yeah i am making shit up here. Obviously because apparently you vote for me for a reason you did say AFTER i made my post. Here:
On March 17 2015 02:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Eden why do you read marvellosity town?

On March 17 2015 03:41 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 17 2015 02:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Eden why do you read marvellosity town?

i'm not really sure :o

inb4 marv gets hella mad at me

his filter length is pretty ridiculous even after Imperial. in Imperial marv had 44 pgs in 6 cycles. here he has 41 in just over 2. so that's something

On March 17 2015 03:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 17 2015 03:41 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 17 2015 02:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Eden why do you read marvellosity town?

i'm not really sure :o

inb4 marv gets hella mad at me

his filter length is pretty ridiculous even after Imperial. in Imperial marv had 44 pgs in 6 cycles. here he has 41 in just over 2. so that's something

With 213 pages into the game is it seriously that a large portion of your reads is abased on filter lengths and some weird narratives like VT claims?

On March 17 2015 04:01 Eden1892 wrote:
there's other stuff for marv too like us mindmelding on prplhz earlier (even if i'm not agreeing with that read much anymore), i just cited something that is relatively objectively rooted. me claiming a mindmeld doesn't mean shit for you

On March 17 2015 04:01 Eden1892 wrote:
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: raynpelikoneet


we should do this today


I don't get what you're trying to say here.... Explain like I'm five cuz sometimes I am five

I ask you something.
You answer (half-arsedly)
I make an argument.
You vote for me apparently because of my argument which is legit given you haven't given your full reasoning for marv being town for whatever reason in the first place.

Sorry but none of what you're saying is what happened. I feel I've been very clear in explaining my reasoning for voting you. The fact that everyone else seems to get it validates this feeling. I don't really have the energy to correct your chronic misinterpretations of everything I'm doing.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 19:07 GMT
#4825
On March 18 2015 04:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah and again why the fuck am i mafia?
Can you finally make the case?

I already have, several times. I'm on my phone and can't be bothered to argue with you about it. Go find it in my filter and if you can discuss it like a reasonable human being with basic reading comprehension then I'll give you the time of day. Until then I won't waste my time.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 19:07 GMT
#4826
So can you repost your reasoning then?
Because your filter is full of calling everyone except Koshi mafia in this game.
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 19:10 GMT
#4827
On March 18 2015 04:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So can you repost your reasoning then?
Because your filter is full of calling everyone except Koshi mafia in this game.

Not for you. I've posted it since the 20th pg of my filter, it's got 3 points clearly enumerated. Search "(1)" and you should find it.

And I'm not saying that to be petty or spiteful. I'm just not wasting my time. Sorry.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 19:11 GMT
#4828
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: prplhz
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 19:14 GMT
#4829
jdsankdhfänkag-njlb jdmgsf
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 19:15 GMT
#4830
i need a break
table for two on a tv tray
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 19:15 GMT
#4831
ä?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 19:17 GMT
#4832
On March 18 2015 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like you don't even treat me like you think i am mafia. It's pretty obvious from the posts before your vote.

And about this: I'm big on charity in arguing in mafia. I fall short of my goal pretty often, to my shame, but I try to give people a fair shake. I can link you to several posts on a blog I follow discussing why this is important. So yes, ideally I'm treating you like you aren't necessarily guilty and giving you the opportunity to show it, because I'm confident enough in my arguments to let them stand up to the best defense you can bring. Is that wrong? Would you rather I badger you incessantly on the weakest things possible to break your willingness to argue, and then yell loudly til you get lynched? Or would you rather a fair chance to prove yourself?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 19:27 GMT
#4833
On March 18 2015 03:22 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 03:14 Palmar wrote:
If prplhz is mafia I'm so mad at you for shutting it down early game marv.

and if i'm town?

I'll lynch Marv for TMI or something
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 19:36 GMT
#4834
Actually I kinda think marv could be mafia with prplhz. The idea being that once thread sentiment turned on his partner he found a bad reason to lynch prplhz that looks okay if you don't think hard about it.

But I doubt it. Or at least I'd have to reflect hard on marv's play before I pull the trigger on that, and I don't think I have time for that before deadline.

prplhz needs to be the lynch today though as of now.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 19:40 GMT
#4835
On March 18 2015 04:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 03:22 prplhz wrote:
On March 18 2015 03:14 Palmar wrote:
If prplhz is mafia I'm so mad at you for shutting it down early game marv.

and if i'm town?

I'll lynch Marv for TMI or something

lol
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 19:48 GMT
#4836
I am not going to lynch prplhz. I Want Marv or Onegu
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 19:50 GMT
#4837
On March 18 2015 04:40 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 04:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 03:22 prplhz wrote:
On March 18 2015 03:14 Palmar wrote:
If prplhz is mafia I'm so mad at you for shutting it down early game marv.

and if i'm town?

I'll lynch Marv for TMI or something

lol

It's a fantastic plan.
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 19:51 GMT
#4838
On March 18 2015 04:48 Palmar wrote:
I am not going to lynch prplhz. I Want Marv or Onegu

No way I lynch Onegu today. I also doubt I lynch marv. Why neither ray not prplhz?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 19:55 GMT
#4839
On March 18 2015 04:48 Palmar wrote:
I am not going to lynch prplhz. I Want Marv or Onegu

Been a spineless fuck the entire game. Now wants to proof his worth.
Doesn't bring anything to the table.

gg. Lynch Palmar after prplhz w.e prplhz flips.


rsoultin was right.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 19:58 GMT
#4840
On March 18 2015 04:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 04:48 Palmar wrote:
I am not going to lynch prplhz. I Want Marv or Onegu

Been a spineless fuck the entire game. Now wants to proof his worth.
Doesn't bring anything to the table.

gg. Lynch Palmar after prplhz w.e prplhz flips.


rsoultin was right.

I get to claim credit if she broke the game n1 right? I did coach her once
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 16399
StarCastTV_EN395
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
herO vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings108
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko272
ProTech106
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11208
Jaedong 6007
EffOrt 2706
BeSt 1224
actioN 846
Killer 711
Soma 582
ZerO 508
Pusan 498
Horang2 406
[ Show more ]
Zeus 240
Stork 221
Rush 202
JYJ 154
Barracks 135
Mong 61
ToSsGirL 51
HiyA 42
Bale 30
Sea.KH 29
Sexy 28
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 26
Sharp 23
sorry 23
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4775
Dendi483
XaKoH 352
League of Legends
Reynor52
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_34
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2364
crisheroes2250
Other Games
gofns62240
singsing1623
olofmeister1259
byalli560
Livibee197
OGKoka 112
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream356
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 245
StarCraft 2
WardiTV236
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1767
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 27m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 27m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.