• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:47
CEST 16:47
KST 23:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7411 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 178

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 343 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 15:43 GMT
#3541
On March 15 2015 00:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 00:24 marvellosity wrote:
like the argument rayn brings there is totally discredited by one if how own posts.

meeeeh

"have never" != "not do it here"

After Noir i have not played against you as mafia (except for that VS game) but that game taught me something.

Was Vengeance since? But yea that's different anyway :p

ok fine. maybe it is not a big deal after all
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 15:46 GMT
#3542
I gotta take my wife to work but ok rayn that's a great argument 100%
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 15:46 GMT
#3543
better than any you have dear
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 15:48 GMT
#3544
Seriously lynch me Marv, I'm a huge question mark do it I'll write my final reads when I'm home. IDC
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 14 2015 15:49 GMT
#3545
Yeah Vengeance was since then but there was no night kill at all.
I don't even know what i was thinking when making that post because i am pretty sure that stupid hashtag game was also after Noir.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 15:50 GMT
#3546
that excellent hashtag game
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 14 2015 16:00 GMT
#3547
Well okay it was pretty funny.
but also stupid.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2015 16:18 GMT
#3548
On March 15 2015 00:46 marvellosity wrote:
better than any you have dear

What a douche. Damdred is 100% more towny than you this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 16:43 GMT
#3549
On March 15 2015 01:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 00:46 marvellosity wrote:
better than any you have dear

What a douche. Damdred is 100% more towny than you this game.

you're a retard to think so.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2015 16:58 GMT
#3550
On March 15 2015 01:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 01:18 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2015 00:46 marvellosity wrote:
better than any you have dear

What a douche. Damdred is 100% more towny than you this game.

you're a retard to think so.

Nope. It is obvious. Both statements.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2015 16:59 GMT
#3551
tbh I still think marv is mafia. And the fun story is that mafia can't shoot me so I can just lynch marv myself.

gg
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 17:00 GMT
#3552
Honestly before I get started Marv, you have been one of the people i'm most angry at this game I take time to write things out and then you just gloss over them ignore them or tell me no when I ask you to talk to me. Like I halfway hope you are scum this game just so that I have some excuse to say why you've been a dick but that's besides the point.

To work I go
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 17:01 GMT
#3553
On March 15 2015 02:00 Damdred wrote:
Honestly before I get started Marv, you have been one of the people i'm most angry at this game I take time to write things out and then you just gloss over them ignore them or tell me no when I ask you to talk to me. Like I halfway hope you are scum this game just so that I have some excuse to say why you've been a dick but that's besides the point.

To work I go

BRUH
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 17:03 GMT
#3554
No I've literally told you why a lot of your points or bad or non points and you keep saying them and that i'm not talking about them.

Everything you have done eden is built on OMGUS
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 17:24 GMT
#3555
On March 15 2015 02:03 Damdred wrote:
No I've literally told you why a lot of your points or bad or non points and you keep saying them and that i'm not talking about them.

Everything you have done eden is built on OMGUS

no you haven't... and no it isn't

quote one example please
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 17:27 GMT
#3556
actually i take it back. i'm not lynching you today so let's not waste time on this

i am going to bring this back up at endgame though because i'm stupefied as to how you can think this ._.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 17:32 GMT
#3557
Because everything you are saying I do as scum I literally do as town on a game by game basis. I always switch reads around at a drop of the hat, for example in the student game town read Prob, Art then all of a sudden during the night I scum read them after closer examination.

Here I town read Eden, closer examination I find scummy things.

I can't even remember half of your point son me.

Early town paranoia,

I sometimes read Marv/HF town super early in games by tone or other things

Later in the game I go well maybe HF is scum because hes more worried about beign right then finding scum.

Me not being as paranoid towards a certain person is not alignment indicative.

Either way I don't have a ton of time while i'm working on a bigger post to tear your case on me a part i'll do it afterwards.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 17:35 GMT
#3558
Quite literally one of your points is i'm not interacting with people enough. And Marv has stone wall'd me the entire time when I ask him question telling me no.

Rayn has interacted with me when I've asked him things etc.,

Oneg hasn't been in the thread and has been insanely behind all game interactions would be bad as he has no knowledge of events almost.

Like its just a bad point.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2015 17:39 GMT
#3559
Damdred is one of the few people who bleeds town and is able to keep his filter compact. imo mvp this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 14 2015 17:56 GMT
#3560
that vote count in the OP can't be right

##UNVOTE
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1470
WardiTV974
OGKoka 261
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 261
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7740
Bisu 1966
Shuttle 981
Horang2 786
Larva 552
Stork 479
EffOrt 388
BeSt 361
actioN 271
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
Light 190
Mind 134
hero 133
Rush 127
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 72
Mong 66
Barracks 62
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 53
Yoon 45
JYJ 42
sorry 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 27
Killer 26
Sexy 24
Shine 23
Aegong 22
HiyA 18
soO 16
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 13
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Free 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5230
qojqva2578
Dendi1010
febbydoto31
Counter-Strike
fl0m3457
Fnx 520
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko512
Other Games
singsing2915
hiko1029
B2W.Neo944
TKL 528
Livibee351
XBOCT259
Liquid`VortiX216
Hui .215
XaKoH 163
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3461
• Jankos2190
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 14m
Replay Cast
8h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.