• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:30
CEST 23:30
KST 06:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7668 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 176

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 343 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2015 10:24 GMT
#3501
On March 14 2015 18:56 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 18:19 Palmar wrote:
Marv and I could both shoot rsoultin for different reasons


point being? Are you scum reading marv?

No I'm just pointing it out.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 10:43 GMT
#3502
hideho. I have a feeling I am many pages behind
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 14 2015 10:43 GMT
#3503
sorry about slow vote counts, irl issues (deadline shouldn't be affected) and co hosts seem to be shit :p
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 10:44 GMT
#3504
lol. yeah, me and HF were eloping basically.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 10:50 GMT
#3505
less than 10 pages behind, noice
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 10:53 GMT
#3506
On March 14 2015 03:55 ritoky wrote:
Marv knows his case that he made is false. How does he know it is false? Because his case says JAT reads ritoky mafia, ritoky says JATs case is a lie, but ritoky doesn't push back thus mafia.

He knows this case is false because he has been mafia with ritoky and seen what happens when scum partners try to bus ritoky. ritoky gets mad and busses back twice as hard. Marv should know this because of a large fight that they had centered around this in a scum QT. So bad that it caused 2 separate QTs to be formed for that game.

Marv is properly PoE'd into bottom 3.

This is a pure meta defence

I already made my conjecture on your meta this game.

Btw our fight wasn't bad, I called you a pussy or something and you're too much of a whinypants just to get on with the game, but that's besides the point.

The fact is nothing you just said here actually explains your behaviour that I showed. Can you explain it?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 10:59 GMT
#3507
On March 14 2015 04:08 ritoky wrote:
My answer is something Marv told me to quote and the post I just quoted:

Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 05:24 ritoky wrote:
sorry, i take pride in the accuracy of my day 1 reads not gonna hand out scum reads i don't feel confident in

#dealwithit

palmar and damdred are town though. might sheep palmar


and the above.

I am very prideful in my day 1 reads and their accuracy. I don't push things I am not certain of. JATs case was predicated on a lie just like Marv's is here. Does lying necessarily make someone mafia, no. Was I devoting enough time/energy to this game day 1 to be confident in a read on JAT? No. I only push shit I am certain of, especially day1.

The response to the rest of the case of marv is the following. Look at any of my past 7 games as mafia. I either outright bus my team or when they try to bus me I bus them back. If JAT were my partner I would have flipped out and buried him as I said before but you apparently neglected to read. Marv should know this because there was a large fight about it. He knows his case is wrong from the start and still makes it.

Trust my reads, they are the proper reads.

This has nothing to do with being certain. This changes nothing of these facts:

1) you were voting me based on nothing. Palmar hadn't even made a case. You were sheeping him because he was town. That was it.

2) two of your townreads were voting and hardpushing someone you said was lying

no-one (or me) is asking you to push jat and be certain. but if you're going to go with townreads, why aren't you going with 2 who are hardpushing for actual reasons on the guy you called a liar, instead of the guy who has literally no reasons on him in the thread

why?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 11:07 GMT
#3508
like the fact you are so hyperaware of your meta to a degree invalidates it.

the best meta is when someone could actually not do the things they do as mafia. Like say LS. He's basically not capable of playing like he has this game as mafia. Or I cannot post at 3 times the rate of my most posty ever scumgame. Like 3x the rate, and look at how productive i got yesterday. is that possible? maybe in some wizard world, but it would be incredible difficult.

but if you're hyperwaware of your bussing meta and nothing you've done is difficult to replicate

you are 100% able to do fuck all and make weird/contradictory voting decisions. if you're town you had every reason to vote jat. he was a liar and your townreads were pushing him...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 11:18 GMT
#3509
btw rit, you can't tell me my case is "false" when i was the one who pushed those pieces of meta information in your defence in the first place.

i'm obviously well aware of them, they're in the thread, to a decent extent i put them there.

just they are not enough
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2015 11:19 GMT
#3510
On March 14 2015 20:07 marvellosity wrote:
like the fact you are so hyperaware of your meta to a degree invalidates it.

the best meta is when someone could actually not do the things they do as mafia. Like say LS. He's basically not capable of playing like he has this game as mafia. Or I cannot post at 3 times the rate of my most posty ever scumgame. Like 3x the rate, and look at how productive i got yesterday. is that possible? maybe in some wizard world, but it would be incredible difficult.

but if you're hyperwaware of your bussing meta and nothing you've done is difficult to replicate

you are 100% able to do fuck all and make weird/contradictory voting decisions. if you're town you had every reason to vote jat. he was a liar and your townreads were pushing him...



This actually makes a lot of sense. His reads just match mine quite a bit this game.

Marv like I know you kinda just did, but prplhz read switch on me makes absolutely no sense. I mean neither does Rayns but I expect that from him not prplhz. And he really just blends into the background this game.
Try TL Mafia!!!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 11:22 GMT
#3511
you guys can lynch prp.

I will have nothing to do with it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2015 11:58 GMT
#3512
On March 14 2015 20:22 marvellosity wrote:
you guys can lynch prp.

I will have nothing to do with it.



All righty then!

Thoughts on palmar? I can basicly never read him. As far as I can tell he "trolls" as both alignments.
Try TL Mafia!!!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 12:25 GMT
#3513
already given
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2015 12:32 GMT
#3514
[image loading]
Try TL Mafia!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2015 12:48 GMT
#3515
I am only left with a bunch of thoughts that nobody can answer with certainty and that doesnt bring us anywhere.

I dont want to lynch damdred, eden, marv, ls
I dont know about prplhz but meta is believable.
I guess Palmar can stay alive through the weekend.
I dont know about Onegu and I cba about his meta.
I think rayn has a good chance to flip scum. I can't give a number.
I think ritoky has 50% odds to flip scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2015 12:51 GMT
#3516
I would go ritoky onegu with a chance on rayn/palmar into lylo.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2015 13:00 GMT
#3517
A rb is a really strong role. It's like a copcheck and docsave in 1.
I guess veteran kinda possibly fucks with the idea behind it.

But how people can think doc/rb is ever balanced....

Seriously Marv can enter the bh club himself thinking doc/rb/cop is balanced.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2015 13:02 GMT
#3518
I am saying this because dnu if scum rayn would be such a jackass around the roles as mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2015 13:04 GMT
#3519
rb gets stronger near the end though, especially with less mafia. Doc is always good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2015 13:05 GMT
#3520
lol rayn is town. Mafia is just silly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 248
SteadfastSC 116
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2335
shahzam584
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 63
• Hupsaiya 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21265
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.