• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:09
CEST 08:09
KST 15:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9390 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 219 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 20:31 GMT
#2201
Already done wtf has he not been playing this whole time and you're the only one scumreading him BH?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 20:31 GMT
#2202
On February 18 2015 05:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh I'm not planning to defend myself. My posts are what I posted I'm not going to go around saying 'oh I meant..' or 'actually this should say...' I don't care, I just want to know WHY people are voting me is all.

Day 1 I was scumreading lian before he did the stupid cop claim stuff. I was willing to vote LS (my other scumread) and rsoultin (sheep on eden)
Day 2 is today and I have not voted yet

I will not bow to you, tyrant



what did I tell you last game ff? Any deviance and you would die

Your post reads strange to me. Why won't you just explain the process you used to get from point one to point 2. Is Hts town or scum pushing you
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 20:33 GMT
#2203
On February 18 2015 05:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
Already done wtf has he not been playing this whole time and you're the only one scumreading him BH?


Yeah. I'm the only sane person in a crazy world. Amazingly, people who have never done any research or played with him before, based on his meta are meta-reading him as town for uh, not contributing, since being useless is his town meta.

But in time, the power of THE LORD RNG will bring salvation. VayneAuthority shall fall!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 20:37 GMT
#2204
On February 18 2015 05:31 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 05:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh I'm not planning to defend myself. My posts are what I posted I'm not going to go around saying 'oh I meant..' or 'actually this should say...' I don't care, I just want to know WHY people are voting me is all.

Day 1 I was scumreading lian before he did the stupid cop claim stuff. I was willing to vote LS (my other scumread) and rsoultin (sheep on eden)
Day 2 is today and I have not voted yet

I will not bow to you, tyrant



what did I tell you last game ff? Any deviance and you would die

Your post reads strange to me. Why won't you just explain the process you used to get from point one to point 2. Is Hts town or scum pushing you

What do you mean explain the process? I already did. I'll break it down for you:

Read post first time -> "not bad makes sense"
Read post while filter diving and break it down into parts -> "Repetitive and boring"

HtS commented on picking the easiest targets when she's picking the easiest target in me? (OK maybe VA is an easier target than I am)
I honestly don't know if HtS is scum or not. I'd call it a scumlean because she's going after me based solely on my opinions of her posts and a healthy portion of omgus.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 17 2015 20:37 GMT
#2205
I was like, Damdred is in this game? What the fuck? Then I noticed Breshke replaced out.
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 20:38 GMT
#2206
On February 18 2015 05:37 Superbia wrote:
I was like, Damdred is in this game? What the fuck? Then I noticed Breshke replaced out.

Are you SK? I feel like you're SK for some reason
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 17 2015 20:38 GMT
#2207
Also I'm the supreme judge because I'm the mostest confirmest town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 17 2015 20:38 GMT
#2208
On February 18 2015 05:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 05:37 Superbia wrote:
I was like, Damdred is in this game? What the fuck? Then I noticed Breshke replaced out.

Are you SK? I feel like you're SK for some reason


Well I did eat a bullet.
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 20:39 GMT
#2209
SK can eat bullets
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 17 2015 20:39 GMT
#2210
Guess we'll know after I flip tonight. :D
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 17 2015 20:42 GMT
#2211
FF are you a PR? I had a PR or mafia read on you for most of the game.
Minimal effort.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 20:42 GMT
#2212
they have 0 reason to put another KP on you until RB dies.
I don't know why but I lost all interest in this game. It just hit me all of a sudden. It's weird since I rolled town, but I just don't have the passion or the fight.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 20:42 GMT
#2213
FF, can you explain why I read that LS post as scummy?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 20:42 GMT
#2214
It just seems weird that your play as vet would be to draw a bullet from town rather than scum is all
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 20:43 GMT
#2215
On February 18 2015 05:42 IAmRobik wrote:
FF, can you explain why I read that LS post as scummy?

He quite obviously edited the hell out of the middle and left random words in, indicating he's thinking hard about how his post will look
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 17 2015 20:43 GMT
#2216
On February 18 2015 05:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
It just seems weird that your play as vet would be to draw a bullet from town rather than scum is all


What? Town shot me?
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 20:44 GMT
#2217
On February 18 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
FF are you a PR? I had a PR or mafia read on you for most of the game.

and blue hunting tho?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 17 2015 20:44 GMT
#2218
Might want to elaborate on that.
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 20:44 GMT
#2219
On February 18 2015 05:43 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 05:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
It just seems weird that your play as vet would be to draw a bullet from town rather than scum is all


What? Town shot me?

Why would mafia shoot you? I'm confused I thought it was established that most likely mafia shot TP and sk shot kelly
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 17 2015 20:45 GMT
#2220
On February 18 2015 05:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
FF are you a PR? I had a PR or mafia read on you for most of the game.

and blue hunting tho?


Blue is the mafia son. But yeah, I had a PR or mafia read on you N1. Which is why I did not want to elaborate on it. Now that it's clear you're not the cop I don't really care that much tbh.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 193
ProTech137
Nina 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 218
Dewaltoss 114
Bale 38
ZergMaN 24
Noble 13
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 721
Other Games
summit1g9800
Sick189
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 45
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1122
• Rush1047
• Stunt209
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 51m
Replay Cast
16h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.