• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:26
CEST 02:26
KST 09:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7939 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 219 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 17:53 GMT
#2181
##Vote FecalFeast
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 18:18 GMT
#2182
i just finished page 106 and i'm baffled that you idiots are so dumb that you don't understand why vayne voted for bh.

BH CLAIMED TO JK SUPERBIA.
SUPERBIA CLAIMS TO HAVE TAKEN A BULLET.
THAT MEANS THAT ONE OR THE OTHER IS LYING
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 18:21 GMT
#2183
On February 18 2015 03:18 IAmRobik wrote:
i just finished page 106 and i'm baffled that you idiots are so dumb that you don't understand why vayne voted for bh.

BH CLAIMED TO JK SUPERBIA.
SUPERBIA CLAIMS TO HAVE TAKEN A BULLET.
THAT MEANS THAT ONE OR THE OTHER IS LYING


> calling us idiots and dumb
> baffled that we don't understand

On February 17 2015 18:14 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 17:43 Palmar wrote:
Morning. I Was roleblocked.


That was probably Eden. I JKed Superbia but was RBed


ಠ_ಠ
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 18:21 GMT
#2184
On February 18 2015 03:18 IAmRobik wrote:
i just finished page 106 and i'm baffled that you idiots are so dumb that you don't understand why vayne voted for bh.

BH CLAIMED TO JK SUPERBIA.
SUPERBIA CLAIMS TO HAVE TAKEN A BULLET.
THAT MEANS THAT ONE OR THE OTHER IS LYING

someone explain this to me immediately
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 18:21 GMT
#2185
uhhhh awkward
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 18:22 GMT
#2186
So there's a town vigi who didn't listen to my TR on kelsier and shot him. That's fucking brilliant. Please out yoruself now so that I can mislynch you before you cause any more damage
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 18:24 GMT
#2187
Rob makes my head hurt,

I think rit is the SK.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 18:27 GMT
#2188
On February 18 2015 03:22 IAmRobik wrote:
So there's a town vigi who didn't listen to my TR on kelsier and shot him. That's fucking brilliant. Please out yoruself now so that I can mislynch you before you cause any more damage

Vig only had 1 bullet lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 18:28 GMT
#2189
Also Damdred who did you filter dive and what your read on them?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 18:32 GMT
#2190
Also why you single out ritoky to being the SK and not Mafia Damdred?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 18:34 GMT
#2191
On February 18 2015 03:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Also Damdred who did you filter dive and what your read on them?


I started with Ritoky and have reread him this morning with a clearer head. I have found that his filter is missing some of the insightful things that he would normally make however its not quite as angry and abrasive as his mafia game where he clings to things instead of naturally flowing with the thread and trying to make an impact. He is still missing a good portion of his impact however and a lot of his filter is missing some things I would attribute to him, I really think hes not scum hunting to the best of his ability and is letting the game go on without him, I see him more as an sk than a mafia though currently.


I think Rsoultin is scum though I read him this morning. He has some interesting things in his filter but his first or second post to me last night somewhat gave me pause and caused me to look at this game and his other scum games and they look a bit different but he still lacks some of the good follow up and scum hunting I am used to seeing from him it feels just off somehow. I think he has a good shot to be scum.

Also read, HTS, BH, LS and I think they look pretty towny. Just finished Palmar and I have no issues with him. Still a bit behind its time consuming checking context on things in filters sometimes
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 18:34 GMT
#2192
On February 18 2015 03:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 03:22 IAmRobik wrote:
So there's a town vigi who didn't listen to my TR on kelsier and shot him. That's fucking brilliant. Please out yoruself now so that I can mislynch you before you cause any more damage

Vig only had 1 bullet lol.

Which is why vig should claim
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 17 2015 18:57 GMT
#2193
SK shot on JK kind of makes sense, and it's possible that there is a world in which SK and mafia KP stacked on the JK, because mafia would put KP on a JK for sure. But I doubt SK would put KP on me.

So Vig should claim if he shot Kelsier, or we can assume with certainty that SK put KP on Kelsier (ez JK dodge).
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 20:03 GMT
#2194
Wow nice thing to wake up to. I'm gonna make coffee and smoke then do some damage control. I see from my skimming I did a bad thing
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 20:17 GMT
#2195
wait so because I liked a post on first read and then after further inspection dislike the post, I am scum?

What am I missing here?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 20:21 GMT
#2196
On February 18 2015 05:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
wait so because I liked a post on first read and then after further inspection dislike the post, I am scum?

What am I missing here?


People are having trouble discerning your thought process. Basically, when someone changes their mind, unless there's an explanation it seems strange to other people. You see some guy reverse a read and if you can't see the thought process, it looks opportunistic, see? My style of scumhunting relies on looking at people's motivations and thought processes and seeing if they map to real thoughts that could drive their actions. Yours don't seem to fit.

IMO your best strat is to 1. briefly explain your thought process for your voting D1 and 2. present us with a better target. Defending yourself is a waste of time, but if you're town, you can save yourself by catching scum. IMO you should push VayneAuthority, it's your only hope to survive. Yes, subvert your will to mine, push my target, become my servant and perhaps you will find salvaiton.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 20:26 GMT
#2197
On February 18 2015 05:21 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 05:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
wait so because I liked a post on first read and then after further inspection dislike the post, I am scum?

What am I missing here?


People are having trouble discerning your thought process. Basically, when someone changes their mind, unless there's an explanation it seems strange to other people. You see some guy reverse a read and if you can't see the thought process, it looks opportunistic, see? My style of scumhunting relies on looking at people's motivations and thought processes and seeing if they map to real thoughts that could drive their actions. Yours don't seem to fit.

IMO your best strat is to 1. briefly explain your thought process for your voting D1 and 2. present us with a better target. Defending yourself is a waste of time, but if you're town, you can save yourself by catching scum. IMO you should push VayneAuthority, it's your only hope to survive. Yes, subvert your will to mine, push my target, become my servant and perhaps you will find salvaiton.

Can attest to this being wheezedome

Dunno about it being wisdom

It probably is that too
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 20:28 GMT
#2198
Oh I'm not planning to defend myself. My posts are what I posted I'm not going to go around saying 'oh I meant..' or 'actually this should say...' I don't care, I just want to know WHY people are voting me is all.

Day 1 I was scumreading lian before he did the stupid cop claim stuff. I was willing to vote LS (my other scumread) and rsoultin (sheep on eden)
Day 2 is today and I have not voted yet

I will not bow to you, tyrant

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 20:29 GMT
#2199
Ohhh, I read that as "explain your voting D1 and 2" lol I think LS is a better target
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 20:30 GMT
#2200
I'll look at VA's filter though
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings92
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O168
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 169
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1001
ZZZero.O 168
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift4452
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g11423
JimRising 716
C9.Mang0298
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP111
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 35m
Replay Cast
22h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.