• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7759 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:37 GMT
#2091
On February 02 2015 07:36 IAmRobik wrote:
Am I still alive?

Yes.

Please concede.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:41 GMT
#2097
On February 02 2015 07:37 IAmRobik wrote:
I did see we lynched Eden who I insta-scum read. That's fun. Gotta see how that one happened

Note that sicklucker was modkilled as well.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:43 GMT
#2103
You're getting lynched here.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:45 GMT
#2116
I don't care what Robik does. He is getting lynched.

I don't mind looking into other possibilities and spending Day 2 discussing that, but not lynching Robik is the stupidest thing ever. He simply has to go.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:46 GMT
#2121
On February 02 2015 07:44 rsoultin wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder how many morons we have in this game.

See, Truffle! I told you it wasn't as black-and-white as you thought. Granted, I still want to lynch Robik tomorrow xP

No, I think we still win if we lynch marvellosity tomorrow and if Robik was town and lied and we lynch him next.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:47 GMT
#2125
On February 02 2015 07:46 IAmRobik wrote:
HEY. DO WE HAVE A COP CLAIM? WE HAVE A DOC RIGHT? WHY DOESN'T THE COP FUCKING CHECK ME THEN....DO IT. THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE DUMB FUCKTWATS WHO LYNCH A FUCKING TOWNIE BECAUSE OF A FAKE CLAIMED ROLE

That won't work, and you know it.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:51 GMT
#2143
Robik is dying on Day 2 no matter what.

Since if he is scum, the game ends, let's assume that he is town (we still lynch him anyway ofc).

I know that I am town.
I think that LightningStrike is town, but I could double check this.
I am pretty sure that Chezitwo is town.
I am 100% confident that Damdred is town.
I think that rsoultin is town, but I could double check this.
I think that Half the Sky is town, but I could double check this.
I don't have any clue what to do with Palmar.
I am pretty sure that marvellosity is town.
I am pretty sure that Holyflare is town (cop claim and didn't back down while Robik did)
I don't have any clue what to do with FecalFeast.

So our next two lynches would probably be Palmar and Fecalfeast, and if we somehow still haven't won, we have a lot of time to figure out the final lynch.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:52 GMT
#2148
Robik, you already said that your read on Eden1892 was a joke.

Rsoultin, I already said that I was joking. I would never actually lynch marvellosity when I know he is town.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:54 GMT
#2152
On February 02 2015 07:53 marvellosity wrote:
Palmar does look annoyingly town during the "solved" phase

Ah, I see, I wasn't reading that section for any alignment indicative information.

I'll probably have to go back over it later.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:55 GMT
#2158
On February 02 2015 07:54 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:52 Trfel wrote:
Robik, you already said that your read on Eden1892 was a joke.

Rsoultin, I already said that I was joking. I would never actually lynch marvellosity when I know he is town.


Okay, truffle wuffle. Robik is the lynch tomorrow anyway. Robik, can I hear some more fun protests? xDD

If Robik somehow flips town, are you seriously going to lynch me? Because that makes no sense at all.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:56 GMT
#2159
On February 02 2015 07:54 marvellosity wrote:
does anyone remember when eden said his scumpartner(s) made him try not to get lynched?

weren't robik/sl both away in that scenario?

Yeah, I saw that, but I didn't see any reason to believe Eden1892. He is clever enough to try and sneak out misinformation, even while seemingly telling the truth. It's just WIFOM.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:57 GMT
#2166
On February 02 2015 07:56 Chezitwo wrote:
Trfel I know Marv quite well and he is 100% town here. I'm sure he can say the same about me to help your PoE.

Yeah, I figured that out a long time ago. I'm not a complete dunce
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:59 GMT
#2173
On February 02 2015 07:58 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:57 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:56 Chezitwo wrote:
Trfel I know Marv quite well and he is 100% town here. I'm sure he can say the same about me to help your PoE.

Yeah, I figured that out a long time ago. I'm not a complete dunce

you're worse than a fucking dunce. you're literally fucking dumpster tier if you think i'm mafia here.

Fine with me.

If you actually are town, you deserve this lynch 100%. Look at my case on you, if you actually are town, your play this game has been extremely anti-town.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 23:01 GMT
#2179
On February 02 2015 08:00 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:59 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:58 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:57 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:56 Chezitwo wrote:
Trfel I know Marv quite well and he is 100% town here. I'm sure he can say the same about me to help your PoE.

Yeah, I figured that out a long time ago. I'm not a complete dunce

you're worse than a fucking dunce. you're literally fucking dumpster tier if you think i'm mafia here.

Fine with me.

If you actually are town, you deserve this lynch 100%. Look at my case on you, if you actually are town, your play this game has been extremely anti-town.

Where is your case on me? Please...I'll fucking rip that shit to fucking shreds

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476878-linux-mini-mafia?page=66#1308
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 23:04 GMT
#2192
On February 02 2015 08:03 sicklucker wrote:
....................... gg never missed a vote in like 100+ and never seen someone get mod killed just for that. should be a funny thread to read when im drunk tonight

Yes, the thread is absolutely hilarious.

Please ask your remaining mafia partner to concede? I don't care who it is, there is basically no way they can survive through four mislynches.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 23:05 GMT
#2197
But you didn't tryhard this game. You did nothing.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 23:07 GMT
#2202
On February 02 2015 08:06 rsoultin wrote:
truffle fluffle can you guess who I think our mafia is if it's not robik?

FecalFeast or Half the Sky?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 23:08 GMT
#2205
On February 02 2015 08:08 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 08:06 Holyflare wrote:
On January 31 2015 06:00 IAmRobik wrote:
Hard claiming Favored Distro

Now you know you can trust/follow me for the rest of the game until mafia put KP on me.


2nd post of your filter, you are hardly universally town read at this point

People were calling me town regardless of my fucking claim you twit

Please provide a single instance of this. I highly doubt this.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 23:12 GMT
#2214
On February 02 2015 08:08 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 08:07 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 08:06 rsoultin wrote:
truffle fluffle can you guess who I think our mafia is if it's not robik?

FecalFeast or Half the Sky?


Lol, read HtS at EoD and tell me what that looks like. Ignoring Eden, just HtS.

Looks like a mafia trying to keep options open?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 23:13 GMT
#2217
Guys who aren't named Robik, please calm down. We don't want any townies to be modkilled.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O189
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 492
ZZZero.O 189
Hyun 109
Dota 2
monkeys_forever427
League of Legends
Doublelift4167
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4252
Liquid`Hasu471
Other Games
summit1g14235
FrodaN1670
JimRising 384
KnowMe239
Livibee187
ViBE95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick821
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 125
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1085
Other Games
• imaqtpie1101
• Shiphtur445
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h
Patches Events
16h
BSL Open Qualifier
20h
BSL Open Qualifier
20h
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.