• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:22
CEST 19:22
KST 02:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8599 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 150

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 174 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 20:50 GMT
#2981
I also said to lynch me out earlier.



I call noballs on you ppl.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 20:50 GMT
#2982
Doesn't happen with chrome btw. It is my mozilla, got messed up somehow.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 28 2015 21:36 GMT
#2983
You're not supposed to click those banners that say

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MORE RAM FOR FREE !!!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 21:56 GMT
#2984
On January 29 2015 06:36 batsnacks wrote:
You're not supposed to click those banners that say

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MORE RAM FOR FREE !!!

Obviously not.

But it was happening whenever I posted. It was a browser hack on my Mozilla, ran a few programs and removed some stuff. I'm testing it now.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 28 2015 22:19 GMT
#2985
Anyways, I really need to sleep. You know who I want to lynch tomorrow in case I get shot.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 28 2015 22:59 GMT
#2986
Day 4
[image loading]



She's dead. The one girl I cared about in this life. Caring about girls was never something I was very good at, but she was something special. We were together for, what, 12 years? Feels like milennia. She was the one that got me onto this assignment. "It'll be a cool, peaceful space exploration mission!" she said. "We finally won't have to worry about getting our brains blown up and use our intellect for learning rather than finding new ways to destroy things" she said. With intellect, she basically meant herself and I was pretty much her toy boy. A nice mindless distraction for the after work hours. To be honest, I didn't mind the role too much, didn't have much self worth to go around anyway and she did actually seem to enjoy my presence. Rest of the crew wasn't as happy to see me, but eh.

I didn't see them much though. As "assistant exploration manager" I was in charge of many important tasks like filing documents and making pastries for Hyriel, sometimes the rest of the crew too if I did a particularly poor job that day which explains why no one ever thought of me as a good cook. I actually had studied cooking for a bit, but the equipment on a spaceship meant for exploration was less than hospitable for proper cooking, and all the ingredients were replicated which doesn't quite have the same flavour as things you grow in your own little space. Efficiency they say as if it's an excuse for terrible food. Food I'll never be able to prepare for her again.

...
If spirits could cry I'd probably have filled a bucket by now. I actually kind of liked death at the start. When we merged, we were closer than we had ever been in life. I learned so many new things in a fraction of a second, like how clipping my toenails in her vicinity was not something she was fond of. Had I known she took offense to it, I wouldn't have left an open tube of toothpaste under her pillow either. Learning these things late was a little regrettable, but feeling the genuine, mutual love which I had always doubted over the years was incredibly comforting, which made the departure as this fucking robot thing tore her apart from me all the more painful. I shudder just thinking of it.

Okay. If I can't live, or well, be dead I guess with her, then I'll follow her into wherever she went. For that, I'll need to get the attention of one of those mechanical energy things. I wonder why it didn't pick me up the first time, but whatever. Focussing all my energy I manage to connect to one of them and it seems to be working. The creature hobbles towards me and telepathically asks me why I'm in such a hurry to meet oblivion. I tell it that I'm ready to meet my fate and whatever lies beyond. The creature stands there, staring at me, motionless. After a minute or so of contemplation it answers my request. I'm right behind you Hyriel, wherever this leads us.

VayneAuthority the Joined Spirit has been pulled into the void.
Joined Spirit
You have joined with another spirit. You can convey your thoughts to their thoughts without anyone else noticing. You can find him here: <link>

It is now Day 4! You have until Friday, Jan 30 10:59pm GMT (GMT+00:00) to vote in the vote thread here.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 23:16 GMT
#2987
Ok.

Now, what of our voting?

I must read this story of Artanis. I hadn't been, but I understand this is largely the draw of this specific game and I must mood!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 23:18 GMT
#2988
flavor thus far makes me feel
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 23:36 GMT
#2989
Moar metroid!

BTW kudos artanis

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 23:37 GMT
#2990
Aight I am pumpt

Lesgo, anyone disagree on Oatsmaster? Oats you defense yourself?

Batsnacks why Vivax? I am intrigued by this possibility as well.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 28 2015 23:50 GMT
#2991
On January 29 2015 08:37 Alakaslam wrote:
Aight I am pumpt

Lesgo, anyone disagree on Oatsmaster? Oats you defense yourself?

Batsnacks why Vivax? I am intrigued by this possibility as well.


Don't take my word for it, take his:

On January 28 2015 02:44 Vivax wrote:
Hey let's try something new:

I'm scum, lynch me pls.

Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 23:52 GMT
#2992
On January 29 2015 08:50 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 08:37 Alakaslam wrote:
Aight I am pumpt

Lesgo, anyone disagree on Oatsmaster? Oats you defense yourself?

Batsnacks why Vivax? I am intrigued by this possibility as well.


Don't take my word for it, take his:

Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 02:44 Vivax wrote:
Hey let's try something new:

I'm scum, lynch me pls.


that's pretty lame, he was martyring out like I had

Only difference is I insist I am town and he sees that this won't get you lynched.

It's funny, storywise we both have been actively seeking the void.

Anyway, I am done with that since it didn't happen. I'm on the prowl now and I think I am underinformed. But you are voting for a pretty bullshit reason if that's all you got
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 23:54 GMT
#2993
Seriously, who is alive? Speak
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 23:54 GMT
#2994
or present anyway
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 28 2015 23:54 GMT
#2995
Yeah, it is pretty lame. Vivax is pretty lame this game. So are you slam.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 23:56 GMT
#2996
And I'm changing that now.

Why is SL town again? I keep hitting a stone wall saying he is scum.

And why is oats scum? The more townread of the game say he is, but I am starting to be suspicious of Lifeboat syndrome in this game.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2015 00:03 GMT
#2997
Do you want me to summarize t for you..?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 00:05 GMT
#2998
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 00:05 GMT
#2999
On January 29 2015 09:03 sicklucker wrote:
Do you want me to summarize t for you..?

THat'd probably work actually, now that I am pumpt
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2015 00:07 GMT
#3000
I tried to get hts lynched day1. And she did get lynched because of it day 2. Im not sure this makes me confirmed (theres a ton of other reasons) But it makes me not the lynch today ever so if your town focus on working with me
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1145
SteadfastSC819
ComeBackTV 784
TaKeTV 561
IndyStarCraft 236
Rex135
EnkiAlexander 79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 819
IndyStarCraft 236
ProTech146
Rex 131
BRAT_OK 51
UpATreeSC 35
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40725
Shuttle 788
Mini 390
Larva 360
Rush 351
Dewaltoss 108
Hyuk 85
firebathero 82
Mong 72
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 28
Bale 19
Rock 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9573
qojqva1727
Counter-Strike
fl0m1480
Fnx 790
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1404
Khaldor1263
Other Games
FrodaN1317
hiko1240
Beastyqt392
DeMusliM246
XBOCT215
Mlord166
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe122
XaKoH 109
C9.Mang0104
QueenE82
Mew2King69
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH306
• StrangeGG 44
• poizon28 37
• Hinosc 18
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3910
Other Games
• imaqtpie466
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 38m
Online Event
17h 38m
FEL
22h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.