• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:00
CEST 21:00
KST 04:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7977 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 148

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 174 Next
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 28 2015 16:13 GMT
#2941
On January 28 2015 09:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
why didnt we lynch wile?

This guy has just been wagoned eod in a very close vote against a townie. If he was town he would have a shitload of info now and all he says is this?! No. Oats is mafia.
On January 28 2015 10:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 10:26 sicklucker wrote:
ahhh vivax didnt you vote dandred?


I voted myself, then played some dota, got drunk and went to sleep.
Got woken up now by someone I dont want to talk about.

Anyway it's WIle + bats. Don't get fooled. I posted a good case on bats as well and Wile is covering his back. Plus Koshi scumread both of them.Plus Wile tried to bring HF off track from HTS during N1.

Surprise surprise. Not only is Vivax not reading the game closely, he also doesn't care in the slightest about what happened yesterday. He is still just sheeping Koshi for no reason at all
Look at what happened right before the lynch. There is no way in hell that bats and me are mafia together and if you are town and think otherwise you fucking suck at this game.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 28 2015 16:15 GMT
#2942
My immediate reaction to this is that it is oats+1. Maybe slam after all but I will have to reread stuff before I can say this with certainty.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 28 2015 16:38 GMT
#2943
Oats is probably a good lynch I agree
Zerg for Life
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 17:50 GMT
#2944
On January 28 2015 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Kill wile you idiots.
Wile and bats.

Instead you voted Damdred when I said he wouldn't look himself look that bad as mafia.

Surprise surprise. Wile an snacks both on Damdred.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2015 19:12 GMT
#2945
Sicklucker pls tell town to lynch wile.
Just in case you die and not me.

Cause that guy is never getting NKd.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 19:33 GMT
#2946
It is Curse of Alakaslam™
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 28 2015 19:45 GMT
#2947
On January 29 2015 02:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Kill wile you idiots.
Wile and bats.

Instead you voted Damdred when I said he wouldn't look himself look that bad as mafia.

Surprise surprise. Wile an snacks both on Damdred.


Your point? Because my vote did not end up on damdred at all. And batsnacks' only did if you think he intentionally voted 1 minute to late for it to count.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2015 20:07 GMT
#2948
U gonna die tomorrow Wile.

No matter who u kill tonight.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 28 2015 20:14 GMT
#2949
On January 29 2015 05:07 Vivax wrote:
U gonna die tomorrow Wile.

No matter who u kill tonight.

No. I won't let you mislynch me only because you are too lazy to even think about this game or anything that happened in it after night 2. You wouldn't be able to tell if someone is mafia if he showed you his rolepm.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 20:18 GMT
#2950
my point is more who we lynch not why.

my reason is koshi
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 28 2015 20:23 GMT
#2951
On January 29 2015 05:18 Alakaslam wrote:
my point is more who we lynch not why.

my reason is koshi

You think I should be lynched because someone who had far less information about this game than you have now died with a scumread on me earlier in the game? The same guy who had a scumread just like that when he died last game (the game you hosted btw.) and was wrong? Who was also wrong on all of his other scumreads? A guy who religiously scumreads me when we are both town in almost every game we play together? There are 4 townies that died in this game so far and he is the only one who scumread me btw.

Tell me slam, who am I with? And regardless of that - why would I even bother doing what I did yesterday? Give me any reason why YOU think I am mafia.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 20:28 GMT
#2952
On January 29 2015 05:23 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 05:18 Alakaslam wrote:
my point is more who we lynch not why.

my reason is koshi

You think I should be lynched because someone who had far less information about this game than you have now died with a scumread on me earlier in the game? The same guy who had a scumread just like that when he died last game (the game you hosted btw.) and was wrong? Who was also wrong on all of his other scumreads? A guy who religiously scumreads me when we are both town in almost every game we play together? There are 4 townies that died in this game so far and he is the only one who scumread me btw.

Tell me slam, who am I with? And regardless of that - why would I even bother doing what I did yesterday? Give me any reason why YOU think I am mafia.

I don't have as much info as he did, I was stressing working 24 hour days & stuff while he was here live.

But, I see your point.

Well, who is scum then? Me? I told you to lynch me earlier.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 20:28 GMT
#2953
What, is Vivax mafia or something?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2015 20:29 GMT
#2954
On January 29 2015 05:23 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 05:18 Alakaslam wrote:
my point is more who we lynch not why.

my reason is koshi

You think I should be lynched because someone who had far less information about this game than you have now died with a scumread on me earlier in the game? The same guy who had a scumread just like that when he died last game (the game you hosted btw.) and was wrong? Who was also wrong on all of his other scumreads? A guy who religiously scumreads me when we are both town in almost every game we play together? There are 4 townies that died in this game so far and he is the only one who scumread me btw.

Tell me slam, who am I with? And regardless of that - why would I even bother doing what I did yesterday? Give me any reason why YOU think I am mafia.


Defend yourself more.

You kill of me/slam/SL tonight.
Then you die anyway. SL/slam/me all scumreading you and you have kept waffling on bats for too long for you to be able to say "it's impossible we're scum together" (nice mindset btw)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 20:29 GMT
#2955
hey a browser hack showed up as soon as I made that post @ R1CH

Sending
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 28 2015 20:31 GMT
#2956
On January 29 2015 05:28 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 05:23 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 29 2015 05:18 Alakaslam wrote:
my point is more who we lynch not why.

my reason is koshi

You think I should be lynched because someone who had far less information about this game than you have now died with a scumread on me earlier in the game? The same guy who had a scumread just like that when he died last game (the game you hosted btw.) and was wrong? Who was also wrong on all of his other scumreads? A guy who religiously scumreads me when we are both town in almost every game we play together? There are 4 townies that died in this game so far and he is the only one who scumread me btw.

Tell me slam, who am I with? And regardless of that - why would I even bother doing what I did yesterday? Give me any reason why YOU think I am mafia.

I don't have as much info as he did, I was stressing working 24 hour days & stuff while he was here live.

But, I see your point.

Well, who is scum then? Me? I told you to lynch me earlier.

I thought you were town earlier because of a few things I pointed out like you not outing me as long as you weren't forced to but I have no idea how you as a townie could suddenly be convinced that I should be the killed after the lynch we had yesterday. Also I am pretty sure that oats is scum and you ended up on the wrong wagon yesterday.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 28 2015 20:32 GMT
#2957
On January 29 2015 05:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 05:23 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 29 2015 05:18 Alakaslam wrote:
my point is more who we lynch not why.

my reason is koshi

You think I should be lynched because someone who had far less information about this game than you have now died with a scumread on me earlier in the game? The same guy who had a scumread just like that when he died last game (the game you hosted btw.) and was wrong? Who was also wrong on all of his other scumreads? A guy who religiously scumreads me when we are both town in almost every game we play together? There are 4 townies that died in this game so far and he is the only one who scumread me btw.

Tell me slam, who am I with? And regardless of that - why would I even bother doing what I did yesterday? Give me any reason why YOU think I am mafia.


Defend yourself more.

You kill of me/slam/SL tonight.
Then you die anyway. SL/slam/me all scumreading you and you have kept waffling on bats for too long for you to be able to say "it's impossible we're scum together" (nice mindset btw)

I never ever waffled on bats. I confidently called him town.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 20:33 GMT
#2958
By being in 3 games, and knowing very little about this one. Sheeping Koshi and lack of alternate trust and/or suspicion.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 20:34 GMT
#2959
Hey JAT are you getting a browser hack redirect on this page?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 28 2015 20:35 GMT
#2960
On January 29 2015 05:33 Alakaslam wrote:
By being in 3 games, and knowing very little about this one. Sheeping Koshi and lack of alternate trust and/or suspicion.

Then fucking read this game and make your own reads if you are town. Don't sign up for more games than you can handle.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 221
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 29
CosmosSc2 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22413
Shuttle 688
Hyuk 138
White-Ra 126
Dewaltoss 104
firebathero 73
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 15
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc9885
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1539
Fnx 828
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2872
crisheroes1234
Khaldor1216
Liquid`Hasu524
Other Games
summit1g4441
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt513
XBOCT272
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS150
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH337
• StrangeGG 67
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie889
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h
CranKy Ducklings
15h
Online Event
16h
FEL
21h
AI Arena Tournament
22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.