• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:12
CEST 09:12
KST 16:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10818 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 149

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 174 Next
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 28 2015 20:35 GMT
#2961
I like wile ,

could be oats +

I'm sort of re evaluating now that dam flipped town.

But yeh I thought dam and oats were opposite .

I think oats is a good lynch tomorrow.

Then I don't know about the third.

Zerg for Life
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 20:35 GMT
#2962
I wasn't expecting one to start so fast.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 28 2015 20:35 GMT
#2963
On January 29 2015 05:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey JAT are you getting a browser hack redirect on this page?

What?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 28 2015 20:36 GMT
#2964
whoever said

"bats you die tomorrow"

that guy is probably mafia
Zerg for Life
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 20:36 GMT
#2965
I get sent to a bad url every time I post and have to mess with the browser. I have already reported it to R1CH, but it was on the previous page.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2015 20:36 GMT
#2966
On January 29 2015 05:32 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 05:29 Vivax wrote:
On January 29 2015 05:23 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 29 2015 05:18 Alakaslam wrote:
my point is more who we lynch not why.

my reason is koshi

You think I should be lynched because someone who had far less information about this game than you have now died with a scumread on me earlier in the game? The same guy who had a scumread just like that when he died last game (the game you hosted btw.) and was wrong? Who was also wrong on all of his other scumreads? A guy who religiously scumreads me when we are both town in almost every game we play together? There are 4 townies that died in this game so far and he is the only one who scumread me btw.

Tell me slam, who am I with? And regardless of that - why would I even bother doing what I did yesterday? Give me any reason why YOU think I am mafia.


Defend yourself more.

You kill of me/slam/SL tonight.
Then you die anyway. SL/slam/me all scumreading you and you have kept waffling on bats for too long for you to be able to say "it's impossible we're scum together" (nice mindset btw)

I never ever waffled on bats. I confidently called him town.


Then how can you say you couldnt be scum together, as that is what scum should do?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 20:36 GMT
#2967
actually this page too
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2015 20:37 GMT
#2968
Bats even tried to get myself modkilled while I was drunk.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 28 2015 20:37 GMT
#2969
On January 29 2015 05:28 Alakaslam wrote:
What, is Vivax mafia or something?

Either that or he is a gigantic moron AGAIN. Unfortunately after how he acted yesterday the latter seems more likely to me. A legit case of too dumb to be scum.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 20:37 GMT
#2970
but also, I was a replacement here too, did not expect to be needed right off the bat.

then again replacements aren't usually made late.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 28 2015 20:38 GMT
#2971
I think it unlikely with players of wile and bats caliber that they just straight call each other town if they are both mafia.

Zerg for Life
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 28 2015 20:38 GMT
#2972
On January 29 2015 05:37 Vivax wrote:
Bats even tried to get myself modkilled while I was drunk.

That's extremely protown regardless of your alignment.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2015 20:39 GMT
#2973
Wile if you're so town you're going to have to explain to the thread why you will be alive tomorrow.

Do it before flip.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 28 2015 20:40 GMT
#2974
On January 29 2015 05:36 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 05:32 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 29 2015 05:29 Vivax wrote:
On January 29 2015 05:23 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 29 2015 05:18 Alakaslam wrote:
my point is more who we lynch not why.

my reason is koshi

You think I should be lynched because someone who had far less information about this game than you have now died with a scumread on me earlier in the game? The same guy who had a scumread just like that when he died last game (the game you hosted btw.) and was wrong? Who was also wrong on all of his other scumreads? A guy who religiously scumreads me when we are both town in almost every game we play together? There are 4 townies that died in this game so far and he is the only one who scumread me btw.

Tell me slam, who am I with? And regardless of that - why would I even bother doing what I did yesterday? Give me any reason why YOU think I am mafia.


Defend yourself more.

You kill of me/slam/SL tonight.
Then you die anyway. SL/slam/me all scumreading you and you have kept waffling on bats for too long for you to be able to say "it's impossible we're scum together" (nice mindset btw)

I never ever waffled on bats. I confidently called him town.


Then how can you say you couldnt be scum together, as that is what scum should do?

Scum almost never do this. You played so many games and still say this? How awful are you?
And no, that's not even why I am saying this. I am telling you to look at the eod yesterday. How does that make sense if we are both scum?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 28 2015 20:41 GMT
#2975
On January 29 2015 05:39 Vivax wrote:
Wile if you're so town you're going to have to explain to the thread why you will be alive tomorrow.

Do it before flip.

I have no idea if I will be alive but since at least 4 people (can't all be scum) seem to want to lynch me scum would be pretty fucking dumb to kill me.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 28 2015 20:41 GMT
#2976
I think we lynch oats tomorrow.

Then if he's scum i'd probably lynch slam the next day.

Zerg for Life
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 28 2015 20:42 GMT
#2977
On January 29 2015 05:36 Alakaslam wrote:
I get sent to a bad url every time I post and have to mess with the browser. I have already reported it to R1CH, but it was on the previous page.

I didn't notice anything like that, no.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 20:44 GMT
#2978
that helps ty.

I am currently running all my scan stuff right now.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 28 2015 20:46 GMT
#2979
On January 29 2015 05:36 KelsierSC wrote:
whoever said

"bats you die tomorrow"

that guy is probably mafia

I think that was slam.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2015 20:49 GMT
#2980
On January 29 2015 05:46 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 05:36 KelsierSC wrote:
whoever said

"bats you die tomorrow"

that guy is probably mafia

I think that was slam.

yes that was me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft725
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 882
ggaemo 427
Stork 319
Leta 206
PianO 103
Larva 52
Hyuk 32
ZergMaN 29
yabsab 23
Bale 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 351
Reynor80
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Westballz34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor834
Other Games
summit1g10309
C9.Mang0240
Sick165
PiGStarcraft130
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick602
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Lourlo1101
• Stunt522
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 48m
Online Event
3h 48m
FEL
8h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.