• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8512 users

Student Mafia V - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 19 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 02:45 GMT
#1487
God you are literally twisting my words there.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 03:03 GMT
#1490
On January 24 2015 11:47 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 11:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 24 2015 11:36 rsoultin wrote:
On January 24 2015 11:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 24 2015 11:16 rsoultin wrote:
On January 24 2015 11:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 24 2015 10:46 rsoultin wrote:
On January 24 2015 10:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 24 2015 10:38 rsoultin wrote:
On January 24 2015 10:28 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

No. Not really. Repeating yourself when I clearly have no fucking Idea what you are talking about in the first place does not clarify anything for me.


You asked me why I was having a strong reaction to something. From my perspective I'm not responding strongly to it at all. In fact, the opposite is true. I'm not finding his point compelling. Reacting strongly to it would be more along the lines of saying "geript, you have to be mafia or stupid just bringing this up".

I don't think that. I just don't think his point was earth-shattering.

Why do you think this is a strong reaction?


Cause It seems that way to me?

Like if you don't feel that way i'm not going to convince you that you do.


...

No, you're really not going to convince me that I'm feeling something I'm not. Good statement. -_- I'm sorry, but this seems like a very pointless conversation.


And yet that is what it seemed like you were trying to do. You became very combative when talking about this point from geript. anyway I agree it is a pointless conversation and I have gotten everything I can out of it.


While still avoiding the question I asked you.

Do you
or do you not
think that a GB NK
and a RB on JJB
adds up to
no possible vets
in the scum team?

why?

Maybe if I break it up like that it will be harder to overlook.


I ALREADY FUCKING TOLD YOU YOU NONCE


Alright then. If that's what you genuinely think. So you don't think anything I said at all made sense? To you there is no situation/possibility whatsoever to explain those two things but a scum team completely made of noobs.



Stop putting words in my mouth.


Lol, this was what I asked you earlier, a couple times, which you kept answering with your former post before our conversation even began. It's hardly putting words in your mouth. If you intended to answer differently you had every opportunity to.

Push me then, DP. Since this conversation makes me scum.


Where did I say that? Point out where I said that?

Stop twisting my words.

Stop drawing connclusions that are different from what I am saying.

Here is what I think:

I agreed with geript's reasoning on the night one shot. I also noted you were combative when talking about it.

You then argue that you were not combative about it whilst becoming more combative and passive aggressive around geripts reasoning that I agree with?

You ask me if I agree with geripts reasoning?

I respond yes.

You ask me again, I respond yes again.

You ask me again and I go WTF?!? I already answered this question.

YES!

Then you say, "Oh so you agree with geripts reasoning and because you agree you also believe there is no possible alternative to geripts reasoning" (which is a stupid and irrelevant proposition)

No. That is not what I said. I don't think a 100% conclusion can be made. And the fact that you are being weirdly passive aggressive and combative about a small piece of analysis looks scummy to me. And the way you are adjusting my arguments to presumably suit your narrative rather than get a truthful idea of my opinion is ALSO scummy.

then you say: "You called me scum then you have to push me."

No, you are doing it again, I said this passage of play = scummy. Therefore you irrationally extend my statement into some form of combative statement.

But you know what. Reading your filter.

You could have easily bussed trefel from the start.

You could have easily been trying to set up mislynches for that and geript could easily be right in his analysis and it freaked you out so you got all weird and outed yourself talking about something with little direct relevance to the lynch today.

##Unvote

##Vote: Rso



"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 03:06 GMT
#1491
On January 24 2015 11:51 rsoultin wrote:
Because if you still think it's possible then that's exactly what I think, and that's exactly why I don't think geript's point is enough to incriminate certain people and exonerate others.



Point out to me. Where. ANYONE. CHANGED THEIR READS BASED ON GERIPTS ANALYSIS.

You seem paranoid at a townie analyzing the night kill, or anyone drawing conclusions from it when nobody is doing that at all. THAT IS SCUMMY AS SHIT.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 03:10 GMT
#1494
On January 24 2015 12:07 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 11:16 rsoultin wrote:
On January 24 2015 11:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 24 2015 10:46 rsoultin wrote:
On January 24 2015 10:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 24 2015 10:38 rsoultin wrote:
On January 24 2015 10:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 24 2015 10:27 rsoultin wrote:
On January 24 2015 10:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 24 2015 10:18 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

Is this a good point DP? Do you think the night kills eliminates the possibility of veteran mafia players ever being scum? Where is your cut-off for "veteran"?

This is a coached game, which makes the newbie scum argument less valid anyway, and a pretty obvious play imo. As I said, it's worth taking another look and reconsidering my reads, but it is not good enough alone to lynch on.

I want to get my one pretty sure scumread lynched. It's that simple. If I see someone with a better case that I can verify and makes sense to sheep, sure, but until then I'm going to push that scumread, plain and simple.


Nobody said anything about not lynching your scumread... Nobody said anything about lynching someone based on geripts analysis.

Geript had solid analysis on the night kills, the GB kill makes zero sense and anyone who has played scum before would auto kill JJB imo. I agree with the conclusion that geript made about the scum team probably being noobs.

Why are you having such a strong reaction to this? It can't be because you don;t want to lynch based off his analysis because nobody suggested that.


Clear now?


No. Not really. Repeating yourself when I clearly have no fucking Idea what you are talking about in the first place does not clarify anything for me.


You asked me why I was having a strong reaction to something. From my perspective I'm not responding strongly to it at all. In fact, the opposite is true. I'm not finding his point compelling. Reacting strongly to it would be more along the lines of saying "geript, you have to be mafia or stupid just bringing this up".

I don't think that. I just don't think his point was earth-shattering.

Why do you think this is a strong reaction?


Cause It seems that way to me?

Like if you don't feel that way i'm not going to convince you that you do.


...

No, you're really not going to convince me that I'm feeling something I'm not. Good statement. -_- I'm sorry, but this seems like a very pointless conversation.


And yet that is what it seemed like you were trying to do. You became very combative when talking about this point from geript. anyway I agree it is a pointless conversation and I have gotten everything I can out of it.


While still avoiding the question I asked you.

Do you
or do you not
think that a GB NK
and a RB on JJB
adds up to
no possible vets
in the scum team?


why?

Maybe if I break it up like that it will be harder to overlook.


How is this difficult to grasp?


I said that is what I think. That does not mean I do not believe it is possible for a world to exist where somehow geript or especially Damdred are scum.

I think it is likely. I agree with geript. That does not preclude any other answer potentially being true which is the position you tried to shove down my throat.

You know how you could have known that? Read the post I posted like 6 times and not tried to draw an irrational logical position from that conclusion.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 03:23 GMT
#1498
On January 24 2015 12:14 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 12:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 24 2015 11:51 rsoultin wrote:
Because if you still think it's possible then that's exactly what I think, and that's exactly why I don't think geript's point is enough to incriminate certain people and exonerate others.



Point out to me. Where. ANYONE. CHANGED THEIR READS BASED ON GERIPTS ANALYSIS.

You seem paranoid at a townie analyzing the night kill, or anyone drawing conclusions from it when nobody is doing that at all. THAT IS SCUMMY AS SHIT.



If that's what you think, be my guest.

I can disagree with a point without people changing their reads. I'm not sure why you're so hung up on that.

Because you kept stating that you were not going to lynch people based on geripts analysis.

When not only had nobody even suggested that. Nobody had even used that as a basis for a shift in their reads.

Anyway

##unvote

I still think you are town based on the strength of your filter before you started being impossible to deal with rationally.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 03:25 GMT
#1499
On January 24 2015 12:07 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 11:25 Damdred wrote:
Shining how was I echoing thread sentiment when I brought up original points at the time against him?


You had some original points against him at the time of you casing him, yes, but I guess I expressed that thought wrong. What I meant was you planted the LM case and let it sit N2 and then came out the gate pushing it after Bresh appeared with his LM case. Also, I had already questioned LMs activity at this point, too. The support for the LM lynch picked up overnight you could've seen that as an opportunity to push the mislynch.

Again, this is all on LM flipping Town, which I don't see happening. Tin foil hats. I'm actually more suspicious of Geript pushing a counterlynch on you instead. Repeating myself here but unless he really is convinced LM isn't scum, I don't see the sense in replacing him with you as the lynch. Unless this is trying to save a scum mate late in the game?

Too much tinfoil cuz LM hasn't flipped yet but still worth mentioning for once he does flip scum.


Do you think Damdred is more likely to be town then geript?

If so why?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 03:33 GMT
#1501
On January 24 2015 12:28 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 24 2015 12:14 rsoultin wrote:
On January 24 2015 12:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 24 2015 11:51 rsoultin wrote:
Because if you still think it's possible then that's exactly what I think, and that's exactly why I don't think geript's point is enough to incriminate certain people and exonerate others.



Point out to me. Where. ANYONE. CHANGED THEIR READS BASED ON GERIPTS ANALYSIS.

You seem paranoid at a townie analyzing the night kill, or anyone drawing conclusions from it when nobody is doing that at all. THAT IS SCUMMY AS SHIT.



If that's what you think, be my guest.

I can disagree with a point without people changing their reads. I'm not sure why you're so hung up on that.

Because you kept stating that you were not going to lynch people based on geripts analysis.

When not only had nobody even suggested that. Nobody had even used that as a basis for a shift in their reads.

Anyway

##unvote

I still think you are town based on the strength of your filter before you started being impossible to deal with rationally.




Hm. Okay? I'm pretty sure I've stated other things without being prompted to as well, so I'm not sure why you put special significance on that, but that's fine. Perhaps it all goes back to your initial tone read on me.

DP, so let's say that geript's point is 100% correct. Who would your noob scum team be? I'm assuming Shining because of your earlier suspicions.


Shining + LM if one of those flipped town You.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 03:43 GMT
#1506
Like here are my Lynches

Shining: Posts too construcuted, talks about alot of useless stuff and has hardly anything of value in his posts.

Trying too look good but I can't see him trying to figure shit out. Lynch.

LM: He has things that make me think he is town but he is not contributing aside from some token questions.

Worried that everyone scum reads him, Worried because I don't see WHY everyone scum reads him, like I read his filter and go: Lurker, could make arguments for either alignment

(everyone disagrees with me but I still see him backing down so easily from his scum read as townie even though he was obviously wrong in his assumptions on bresh because it is HARD to switch reads on the fly like that as newer scum.)

Whereas most of the people in this game go: OBV scum. There is some sort of disconnect between what I am seeing and what the others are seeing which makes me nervous.

POE isn't kind to him though so he is in the lynchable pile.

Damdred: Thought he was scum at the start. Really weird progression on some of his reads ( his read on me in particular)

Not really being that insightful, reminds me of his Imperial play.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 03:44 GMT
#1507
RSO:

Filter looks good. Is long and kinda makes sense.

If she bussed Trefle at the start (very possible) then we are in trouble boys.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 03:49 GMT
#1509
On January 24 2015 12:43 geript wrote:
Rsoultin going ham on stupid shit and not understanding anything is really odd too. Like that never happened in the newbie game.


You think it is scum odd or bad odd? because to me it could be both and I have no other information aside from the fact she has the largest filter in the game and pushed scum from the start of day one.

Which makes me think bad odd.

anyway im going to the store.

Later.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 03:51 GMT
#1510
On January 24 2015 12:47 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 12:43 geript wrote:
Rsoultin going ham on stupid shit and not understanding anything is really odd too. Like that never happened in the newbie game.


-_- lol. Sure, geript. Is LM just a policy lynch to you?


wat?

[image loading]
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 04:41 GMT
#1518
On January 24 2015 12:07 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 11:25 Damdred wrote:
Shining how was I echoing thread sentiment when I brought up original points at the time against him?


You had some original points against him at the time of you casing him, yes, but I guess I expressed that thought wrong. What I meant was you planted the LM case and let it sit N2 and then came out the gate pushing it after Bresh appeared with his LM case. Also, I had already questioned LMs activity at this point, too. The support for the LM lynch picked up overnight you could've seen that as an opportunity to push the mislynch.

Again, this is all on LM flipping Town, which I don't see happening. Tin foil hats. I'm actually more suspicious of Geript pushing a counterlynch on you instead. Repeating myself here but unless he really is convinced LM isn't scum, I don't see the sense in replacing him with you as the lynch. Unless this is trying to save a scum mate late in the game?

Too much tinfoil cuz LM hasn't flipped yet but still worth mentioning for once he does flip scum.


Then if you think Damdred is more likely to be scum then geript, why did you say you are suspicious of Townier Geript pushing Scummier Damdred?

That makes zero fucking sense to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 04:41 GMT
#1519
On January 24 2015 13:41 The Shining wrote:
OK now really gone lol


... How convenient for you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 07:29 GMT
#1528
On January 24 2015 16:05 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 15:24 The Shining wrote:
On January 24 2015 13:44 geript wrote:
On January 24 2015 13:40 The Shining wrote:
On January 24 2015 12:34 geript wrote:
On January 24 2015 10:28 The Shining wrote:
On January 24 2015 09:46 geript wrote:
I keep on forgetting about Shining.



Also, this. This has to be the 2nd or 3rd time you've alluded to forgetting about me. I find that almost as offensive as GB ignoring me. Lol. But I had to ask about this...why keep mentioning me and how forgettable I am? If you're going to do it more than once, it feels like you're not forgetting me, since you're mentioning me after all.

It almost feels like you're soft pushing me without soft pushing me and waiting for someone else to take up the gauntlet and run with it, so you don't get blamed for another mislynch(first being WW). Its the first red flag in my mind that I'm seeing coming from you but you being scum would feel like HTS in the newbie game all over to me.

And you provided a counter wagon against LMs wagon in Damdred. Since I am assuming I'm right in my scumread on LM, I have to wonder why you're trying to save scum. Also how much sense does it make if you 2 were teammates? Going to have to review the Damdred case since I don't trust him either but I don't know if this is him being scum or just lazy.

3rd option that I have to also wonder because I like throwing everything out there. The LM lynch has a good amount of support. Are you 2 bussing eachother?

No you're literally quite forgettable this game. That's a warning sign but I'm not sure what even makes you think I'm pushing you based on that.
Yep. I'm totally busing LM by pushing Damdred. You caught me there.


I think you misunderstood. I meant are you and Damdred bussing eachother and hiding it under the support LM's push has gained. Also, 3rd option was said to imply that its only possible if the first 2 points are wrong. I like looking at everything from all sides. It gives me a solid train of thinking to follow once I receive new info. I'm sorry that I'm putting it out there in the thread for others to weigh in on.

And I just said it feels like a soft push without the push. Let someone else read it, look into me and why I'm so forgettable and push your mislynch for you if you're scum. Nothing other than the fact you've brought me being forgettable up before hints to this but if it crossed my mind, I'm putting it out there.

Excuse me. Yes, Damdred and I are bussing each other at Lylo +1. You found us out. You sneaky townsperson you.



When there is no real threat to either of you if you're scum with LM already at 5 votes? It doesn't seem impossible to me but whatever. Condescending attitude and a sarcastic response. Would you rather I keep my thoughts to myself? Because that doesn't help town at all. And you get rather touchy when anybody so much as mentions your name in a post.

DP - Because we don't have unlimited mislynches to play with, far from it. I've done my best trying to read them both and your question was which one seems scummier than the other, not which one I think is scum. I've made clear my only solid scumread is LM, then I toss up between Breshke and Damdred. Geript wasn't even on that list. Geript's response to me brainstorming and not pushing him, just implying what I'll learn from an LM flip seems overly sarcastic and dismissive. That's why he's on that list now, too.

I'm still on the fence about Damdred so yes, from where I'm sitting and what I'm seeing, I'm concerned over Townier but not confirmed Town Geript pushing Scummier but not confirmed Scum Damdred over Scummiest LoneMeow.


Thank you. That clears it up for me, anyway.

Eh, I'm ignoring the attitudes as much as I can this game. They can't all be scum. If you want to bounce ideas with me I'm happy to listen. I know people keep asking me where I stand with the ifs and buts, but I think I've gotten all I can out of a Day 1 vote analysis and there's not much to gain from Day 2, so...

If you like I can explain my read on Breshke? Right now I'm trying to find scum by finding town.


Yes please.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 07:31 GMT
#1530
On January 24 2015 15:44 The Shining wrote:
A direct one, not deflective sarcasm. And I agree it's highly unlikely but not insane. My first ever TL mafia game, my strongest townread was scum. I'm in a nothing is impossible state of mind. I mentioned that the only red flag I've seen on an otherwise Town read on you was pushing to save who I think is scum in LM. I still think you can be town but I want to make sure I'm not making that decision blindly.

I have nothing else to think of you except for the "If I'm wrong on everything, what's another possibility here?" theory and I came up with that. Maybe this is a mistake on my part but I was taught to always say what's on your mind, be transparent in your thoughts.


If you think it is highly unlikely then what purpose does it serve to bring it up at all?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 07:32 GMT
#1531
On January 24 2015 15:24 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 13:44 geript wrote:
On January 24 2015 13:40 The Shining wrote:
On January 24 2015 12:34 geript wrote:
On January 24 2015 10:28 The Shining wrote:
On January 24 2015 09:46 geript wrote:
I keep on forgetting about Shining.



Also, this. This has to be the 2nd or 3rd time you've alluded to forgetting about me. I find that almost as offensive as GB ignoring me. Lol. But I had to ask about this...why keep mentioning me and how forgettable I am? If you're going to do it more than once, it feels like you're not forgetting me, since you're mentioning me after all.

It almost feels like you're soft pushing me without soft pushing me and waiting for someone else to take up the gauntlet and run with it, so you don't get blamed for another mislynch(first being WW). Its the first red flag in my mind that I'm seeing coming from you but you being scum would feel like HTS in the newbie game all over to me.

And you provided a counter wagon against LMs wagon in Damdred. Since I am assuming I'm right in my scumread on LM, I have to wonder why you're trying to save scum. Also how much sense does it make if you 2 were teammates? Going to have to review the Damdred case since I don't trust him either but I don't know if this is him being scum or just lazy.

3rd option that I have to also wonder because I like throwing everything out there. The LM lynch has a good amount of support. Are you 2 bussing eachother?

No you're literally quite forgettable this game. That's a warning sign but I'm not sure what even makes you think I'm pushing you based on that.
Yep. I'm totally busing LM by pushing Damdred. You caught me there.


I think you misunderstood. I meant are you and Damdred bussing eachother and hiding it under the support LM's push has gained. Also, 3rd option was said to imply that its only possible if the first 2 points are wrong. I like looking at everything from all sides. It gives me a solid train of thinking to follow once I receive new info. I'm sorry that I'm putting it out there in the thread for others to weigh in on.

And I just said it feels like a soft push without the push. Let someone else read it, look into me and why I'm so forgettable and push your mislynch for you if you're scum. Nothing other than the fact you've brought me being forgettable up before hints to this but if it crossed my mind, I'm putting it out there.

Excuse me. Yes, Damdred and I are bussing each other at Lylo +1. You found us out. You sneaky townsperson you.



When there is no real threat to either of you if you're scum with LM already at 5 votes? It doesn't seem impossible to me but whatever. Condescending attitude and a sarcastic response. Would you rather I keep my thoughts to myself? Because that doesn't help town at all. And you get rather touchy when anybody so much as mentions your name in a post.

DP - Because we don't have unlimited mislynches to play with, far from it. I've done my best trying to read them both and your question was which one seems scummier than the other, not which one I think is scum. I've made clear my only solid scumread is LM, then I toss up between Breshke and Damdred. Geript wasn't even on that list. Geript's response to me brainstorming and not pushing him, just implying what I'll learn from an LM flip seems overly sarcastic and dismissive. That's why he's on that list now, too.

I'm still on the fence about Damdred so yes, from where I'm sitting and what I'm seeing, I'm concerned over Townier but not confirmed Town Geript pushing Scummier but not confirmed Scum Damdred over Scummiest LoneMeow.


MEH.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 07:40 GMT
#1534
I just looked and Breshke's day one filter and it looks really bad in hindsight.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 07:46 GMT
#1536
On January 24 2015 16:46 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 16:40 DarthPunk wrote:
I just looked and Breshke's day one filter and it looks really bad in hindsight.




It wasn't amazing, no. What do you think of his play at EoD?


End of which day?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 08:12 GMT
#1538
I mean what do you want me to say?

It was bad. He only wanted to lynch JJB who wasn;t getting lynched and then he afk'd
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 08:33 GMT
#1544
On January 24 2015 17:13 geript wrote:
I will say he has far fewer posts than it felt like he had.


Yeah this. Dude is flying under the radar.

I was kinda putting him toward the townier end of the spectrum but re-reading his filter I can't really define why I was doing that at all.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 165
ProTech163
Nina 158
RuFF_SC2 109
ViBE38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16437
firebathero 85
PianO 20
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever344
canceldota82
League of Legends
Doublelift3737
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
summit1g6043
FrodaN1220
shahzam538
B2W.Neo391
C9.Mang0317
RotterdaM103
Mew2King37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile139
• StrangeGG 28
• RyuSc2 4
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1143
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
17m
Replay Cast
1h 2m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.