• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:07
CEST 21:07
KST 04:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9402 users

Student Mafia V - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 29 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 20:38 GMT
#674
On January 19 2015 05:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:35 rsoultin wrote:
I'm getting more and more okay with a geript lynch.


Be okay with a Damdred lynch.


I'm fine with that one, too, actually. Usually one point isn't enough for me but the "boring" thing just isn't ringing true. It seems like a distinct unprompted change in his overall read, and you were getting flak from others at the time.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 20:40 GMT
#676
##vote: Damdred
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 20:44 GMT
#681
Geript is dodging my queeeessstions to buddy up with DP. Hi geript. If you want to convince me you're town (and maybe you don't, but I don't know how wise a move that is) you probably shouldn't do that. ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 20:50 GMT
#691
On January 19 2015 05:45 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:44 rsoultin wrote:
Geript is dodging my queeeessstions to buddy up with DP. Hi geript. If you want to convince me you're town (and maybe you don't, but I don't know how wise a move that is) you probably shouldn't do that. ^^

If you can't read 2 of my posts and know that I'm town, then there's really nothing I could ever say that would change that. I'm buddying up to DP because he's the only good player who I'm sure is town and can get an honest opinion on.


I can post 2 good posts as scum, too. Probably not as well as veterans can, but I can. I can also talk my way out of a mislynch as scum.

You've shown a proclivity to ignore/not fully read wall posts yet expect people to read yours and townread you for them. I'm asking you why you keep scumreading Trfel hard, then saying he could be town, yet keeping him in both your good lynch and don't lynch piles. He is the only one you are doing that with.

Saying he could be scum or town = null to me. At the very least, if you have such big reservations, why is he in your 5-man lynch pile? It's not adding up and you're refusing to clarify.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 21:00 GMT
#706
On January 19 2015 05:50 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:45 geript wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:44 rsoultin wrote:
Geript is dodging my queeeessstions to buddy up with DP. Hi geript. If you want to convince me you're town (and maybe you don't, but I don't know how wise a move that is) you probably shouldn't do that. ^^

If you can't read 2 of my posts and know that I'm town, then there's really nothing I could ever say that would change that. I'm buddying up to DP because he's the only good player who I'm sure is town and can get an honest opinion on.


I can post 2 good posts as scum, too. Probably not as well as veterans can, but I can. I can also talk my way out of a mislynch as scum.

You've shown a proclivity to ignore/not fully read wall posts yet expect people to read yours and townread you for them. I'm asking you why you keep scumreading Trfel hard, then saying he could be town, yet keeping him in both your good lynch and don't lynch piles. He is the only one you are doing that with.

Saying he could be scum or town = null to me. At the very least, if you have such big reservations, why is he in your 5-man lynch pile? It's not adding up and you're refusing to clarify.


EBWOP:
lol, talk my way out of a lynch
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 21:03 GMT
#714
On January 19 2015 05:58 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:50 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:45 geript wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:44 rsoultin wrote:
Geript is dodging my queeeessstions to buddy up with DP. Hi geript. If you want to convince me you're town (and maybe you don't, but I don't know how wise a move that is) you probably shouldn't do that. ^^

If you can't read 2 of my posts and know that I'm town, then there's really nothing I could ever say that would change that. I'm buddying up to DP because he's the only good player who I'm sure is town and can get an honest opinion on.


I can post 2 good posts as scum, too. Probably not as well as veterans can, but I can. I can also talk my way out of a mislynch as scum.

You've shown a proclivity to ignore/not fully read wall posts yet expect people to read yours and townread you for them. I'm asking you why you keep scumreading Trfel hard, then saying he could be town, yet keeping him in both your good lynch and don't lynch piles. He is the only one you are doing that with.

Saying he could be scum or town = null to me. At the very least, if you have such big reservations, why is he in your 5-man lynch pile? It's not adding up and you're refusing to clarify.

You're literally either being dense or mafia. I've covered why Trfel is in my group of good lynches multiple times now. There's literally only 1 person who I would never lynch in this game and that's DP. I maybe could write a good case on him... Maybe. There's not a single other player in this game who I don't have reasons to find as being mafia. Overall, I take the good and the bad I have on a player and weigh them. If you don't like that, then I have no qualms about ramrodding a lynch in either your or JJB's direction just out of spite.


Okay, don't explain why he's the special pool straddler; that's fine. Spite voting is so townie

So am I to understand that your purpose for buddying up to DP has nothing to do with the fact that before you started he said your opinion was the only opinion he gave a flying fuck about?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 21:26 GMT
#747
On January 19 2015 06:09 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:03 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:58 geript wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:50 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:45 geript wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:44 rsoultin wrote:
Geript is dodging my queeeessstions to buddy up with DP. Hi geript. If you want to convince me you're town (and maybe you don't, but I don't know how wise a move that is) you probably shouldn't do that. ^^

If you can't read 2 of my posts and know that I'm town, then there's really nothing I could ever say that would change that. I'm buddying up to DP because he's the only good player who I'm sure is town and can get an honest opinion on.


I can post 2 good posts as scum, too. Probably not as well as veterans can, but I can. I can also talk my way out of a mislynch as scum.

You've shown a proclivity to ignore/not fully read wall posts yet expect people to read yours and townread you for them. I'm asking you why you keep scumreading Trfel hard, then saying he could be town, yet keeping him in both your good lynch and don't lynch piles. He is the only one you are doing that with.

Saying he could be scum or town = null to me. At the very least, if you have such big reservations, why is he in your 5-man lynch pile? It's not adding up and you're refusing to clarify.

You're literally either being dense or mafia. I've covered why Trfel is in my group of good lynches multiple times now. There's literally only 1 person who I would never lynch in this game and that's DP. I maybe could write a good case on him... Maybe. There's not a single other player in this game who I don't have reasons to find as being mafia. Overall, I take the good and the bad I have on a player and weigh them. If you don't like that, then I have no qualms about ramrodding a lynch in either your or JJB's direction just out of spite.


Okay, don't explain why he's the special pool straddler; that's fine. Spite voting is so townie

So am I to understand that your purpose for buddying up to DP has nothing to do with the fact that before you started he said your opinion was the only opinion he gave a flying fuck about?

I have no clue why you're distracting me from doing something useful here. I've played with DP a bunch. I was a major reason why he was the last man standing in a VS game where I correctly read Rayn as town, I pushed mafia all D1 and acceded from my own spectacular case on one mafia to an ok case on another mafia while retracting a previous townread on DP. He knows I'm a good player. I know he's a good player; I've seen him hold together good lynches while numerous bad lynches are sprouting up left and right. Damdred's an up and comer. The two of us are quite literally the only "names" in this game. Like BH isn't even really a "name" anymore because he hosts too much and is more interested in doing silly stuff than playing actual mafia. Welcome to the world outside of the kiddy pool. If you want to be recognized as a good player, you need to prove it.


If you're town, then you should be ignoring me. I don't see a geript lynch forming right now. I'm going to put a pin in you for awhile, anyway. ^^ Sorry, your dazzle star power doesn't make me want to worship you. If something's odd I'm gonna prod at it.

Okay, so where is LM?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 21:34 GMT
#761
It's like he was summoned. Did you look at what you said you would, LM?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 21:35 GMT
#763
On January 19 2015 06:34 Damdred wrote:
anyway a Scum team of jarjar-tr_-rs is interesting pre flip associative reads stink but yea.

Anyway serious last thing in case I die


Lol, yeeeeah that's likely. You're bad at this.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 21:40 GMT
#779
On January 19 2015 06:36 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:34 rsoultin wrote:
It's like he was summoned. Did you look at what you said you would, LM?


Just got back and caught up, so not yet. Why are you voting Damdred? Any other reason than GlowingBear's case?


If you read Damdred's filter pretty much every read in it on GB is town. GB's case didn't highlight that correctly, in my opinion, and the meta thing is fucking confusing, but it's true that I see absolutely nothing in there to indicate that Damdred was scumreading GB.

Then he says GB may be lynchable? No reasons for it. Doesn't vote him.

When questioned it was that GB has been boring. All of a sudden. Even though GB reacted to his reaction test (which he was townread for) and Damdred even flatout said he didn't want to lynch GB cause his reactions are interesting? It seemed to me like he had to quickly scrounge for a good reason to leave the GB lynch open.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 21:44 GMT
#792
-_- this is so messy I can't get much from it, not as it's happening
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 21:46 GMT
#798
On January 19 2015 06:44 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:41 Breshke wrote:
So trfel why do you think LM will flip scum? Havnt people said he is always like thi aswell?

But I disagree. I was in Carol of the Bells with him.

That said, I seem to be the only person who disagrees. If he isn't lynched today I want to see him step up his play tomorrow, but I will reconsider my lynch for today.


Trfel, I gave you some breathing room. What else did you come up with?

I think LM is playing differently than carol, too (cue vets screaming about meta xP) but I can't decide if it's scummy or just flat out inactive.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 21:47 GMT
#804
Ninja'd
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 21:50 GMT
#811
i'm not switching to a townread. i'm not certain on GB but it wouldn't surprise me if he is town

-shrugs-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 21:52 GMT
#818
Give me a better wagon and I'll switch.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 21:57 GMT
#850
bah. why do I never like the end wagons?

##unvote
##vote: WarWaffle


Okay, I think he's moderately more likely to flip scum than GB and JarJar. If you're right, geript, props to you.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 22:08 GMT
#877
I've got nothing -_-

Will come back to the game in the morning.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 22:56 GMT
#892
Okay, does anyone here think that any of those wagons were scum?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2015 02:32 GMT
#907
The "scum slip" Shining caught was clearly not a scum slip. Think, Damdred.

Okay, I'm feeling a little better about this lynch now. Before anyone comes riding like bats out of hell...I now feel much more confident town-reading:

-Damdred
-GB
-Geript

for their end-game play. I don't see most of what was going on there coming from scum. So I don't think any of them are good lynches tomorrow.

That narrows down the scum pool significantly, I think.

I'll probably be lynching into either Breshke or LM tomorrow...most likely LM, for the inactivity and his timing for returning to the thread. I don't think carrying them into LYLO is a good idea. Trfel still holds suspicions for me, but that can wait a day.

GB, Damdred...your thoughts?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2015 02:58 GMT
#913
On January 19 2015 11:49 Damdred wrote:
I have to cover all of my basis though, and we actually need to analysis the claim.

Firstly, there are two possible scenerios that involve a tracker. One is Cop tracker and one is tracker doctor. I thought about it as JarJar softing, but he cannot possibly know still that a medic exists in this setup as we are down to a 50/50 if he is the tracker. If we see a doc/cop flip obviously hes mafia, there might be something there and its still possibly a scum slip instead of a soft. I know it sounds tin foil, but its something we have to consider down the line and JarJar isn't confirmed if he isn't shot obviously. And if cop flips and doc flips.outs we at least have one mafia already there. So just figured I would talk it out before moving down.

Trfel should be the lynch tomorrow, maybe LM, and we still have to evaluate a couple more people. I'm going to heal Dp tonight obviously, hes the most towny person in the game.

I"m not sure if we should kill breshke tomorrow I like some of his posts but we need to pressure him a bit more, and talk me through your EoD rsoultin.


Eh, messy.

Was trying to work out my thoughts with Lonemeow (ironic, I know) since the only one I was pretty sure on was Trfel, but no one wanted to lynch him and I didn't have any further arguments apart from what I already posted. Plus, yeah, I get stubborn and tunnel about people being insincere, when their words don't line up with their actions.

GB never felt like a good lynch to me. I didn't want to lynch LS. I feel I've got a pretty good tone read on my brother, so I didn't want to lynch JarJar. And no, I didn't want to lynch WW either. I actually was still deciding what to do when JarJar claimed and didn't see it until I'd already changed my vote. There was something like 90 seconds left at that time.

If anything, I found the lynch immensely frustrating. And much as I think that geript can't be scum unless I'm wrong on either JarJar or GB, that trfel in two pools thing still is niggling at me. It may not mean anything, though, odd as it seems and much as geript didn't want to actually explain it ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 607
ProTech139
UpATreeSC 121
JuggernautJason54
MindelVK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29897
Calm 2918
Shuttle 759
firebathero 155
Mini 144
Dewaltoss 121
soO 34
Hyun 29
HiyA 28
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
NaDa 20
Bale 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8289
XaKoH 341
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1599
fl0m1555
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu612
Other Games
FrodaN2959
B2W.Neo604
Beastyqt584
mouzStarbuck423
Livibee184
ToD153
C9.Mang0134
KnowMe131
RotterdaM98
Trikslyr88
Mew2King45
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki33
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur651
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 8m
Replay Cast
3h 53m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.