• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:17
CEST 19:17
KST 02:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12641 users

Student Mafia V - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 128 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 00:32 GMT
#1001
On January 20 2015 09:22 Damdred wrote:
Lol, Geript might actually be Scum after those posts.

They didn't kill me. They didn't kill DP. They didn't kill JJB.

DP just shoots me here. I'm calling him town and he knows I'd catch him. JJB's the oddball, but RB him and shooting a good player is strategy that wins. Like your team just pulled the same shit tier move in imperial... Twice. Like If you can't see the bus play from rsoultin then you're either mafia or you're bad. Maybe I'm just irritable. But why the fuck as town would rsoultin ask me about my Trfel read 4 times or some shit like that when I fucking explained it in my goddamn fourth post. Then she asks the same shit 3-4 times which I tucking explain each time and she mystically "doesn't get it and finds it scummy." She can't possibly be that fucking dense. Plus the JJB read is really awkward.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 00:33 GMT
#1002
DP hold me. I'm in fucking ELO hell.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 20 2015 00:41 GMT
#1003
JJB is an unccd tracker so really doesn't matter. On that regard if we have a doc claim and we have two Scum down.

The kill wasn't that bad. GB actions basically confirmed him as town, jarhar had suspicion over his claim so he wouldn't be a good night kill.

DP might be mafia at least one of the vets is probably try hard. But his post at eon made it seem he thought he would die, but that's wifom.

You tr dp dp town reads you. No reason to kill someone tr you at this moment. Kills in imperial were done for wifom and keep people who aren't confirmed and other reasons.

Either way, if rs doesn't understand something quote yourself instead of getting aggravated. In your first four posts you have, thrown dirt on jarjar ls damdred and rs.

I don't see town!Geript doing this when we have a red check.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 00:49 GMT
#1004
On January 20 2015 09:41 Damdred wrote:
JJB is an unccd tracker so really doesn't matter. On that regard if we have a doc claim and we have two Scum down.

The kill wasn't that bad. GB actions basically confirmed him as town, jarhar had suspicion over his claim so he wouldn't be a good night kill.

DP might be mafia at least one of the vets is probably try hard. But his post at eon made it seem he thought he would die, but that's wifom.

You tr dp dp town reads you. No reason to kill someone tr you at this moment. Kills in imperial were done for wifom and keep people who aren't confirmed and other reasons.

Either way, if rs doesn't understand something quote yourself instead of getting aggravated. In your first four posts you have, thrown dirt on jarjar ls damdred and rs.

I don't see town!Geript doing this when we have a red check.

Or people could read those posts to see what I think instead of saying bullshitting about who I want to lynch.

Second, the past two games DP and I have townread each other instantly. Town-Town both times. We know each other's play really well almost as well as Rayn and I used to. Me tow reading him is because I fucking know him and I'm a straight balla. Hell, look at how I "scum read" DP in my first post.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 00:54 GMT
#1005
On January 20 2015 09:32 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 09:22 Damdred wrote:
Lol, Geript might actually be Scum after those posts.

They didn't kill me. They didn't kill DP. They didn't kill JJB.

DP just shoots me here. I'm calling him town and he knows I'd catch him. JJB's the oddball, but RB him and shooting a good player is strategy that wins. Like your team just pulled the same shit tier move in imperial... Twice. Like If you can't see the bus play from rsoultin then you're either mafia or you're bad. Maybe I'm just irritable. But why the fuck as town would rsoultin ask me about my Trfel read 4 times or some shit like that when I fucking explained it in my goddamn fourth post. Then she asks the same shit 3-4 times which I tucking explain each time and she mystically "doesn't get it and finds it scummy." She can't possibly be that fucking dense. Plus the JJB read is really awkward.


Okay, geript. I will find the posts in your filter and highlight them since for some reason you're not getting what I am asking you. I've seen you shit the bed as town in Imperial, so I can believe that this attitude could come from you either way, but I find it hard to believe you still don't understand my question. You can't possibly be that fucking dense ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 00:56 GMT
#1006
I did not shit the bed in imperial. Not even close.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 20 2015 00:59 GMT
#1007
##Vote: Trfel

I was roleblocked! Surprise surprise lol. I guess LS makes a good cop!

I was roleblocked womp womp
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 01:04 GMT
#1008
On January 18 2015 11:57 geript wrote:
Town:
Rsoultin
LightningStrike

Don't Lynch for now:
Darth Punk
Damdred
TheWarWaffle
Trfel

Null:
Breshke
LoneMeow
CoolTLname
TheShining

Good Lynches:
Jarjarbinks
Trfel
GlowingBear


On January 19 2015 04:19 geript wrote:
##vote glowingbear
The PoE hasn't really changed. LM, GB, JJB, Trfel and Shining are all decent lynches imo. If expect to see someone add good reasons if the want to lynch WW, Breshke or Trfel. [...]


^I'm not asking you why you don't want to lynch Trfel.

I'm asking you why he keeps making both your good lynches and do not lynch lists.

Do you understand me now?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 01:06 GMT
#1009
On January 20 2015 09:56 geript wrote:
I did not shit the bed in imperial. Not even close.


Matter of opinion, but the point is I think if you'd been less combative you probably would have been fine and not mislynched. Regardless, take it as the concession it is. I'm saying your attitude is not alignment-indicative and shouldn't be held against you.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 01:07 GMT
#1010
And I explained that. Read the fourth post. Read my answers to your question. I found good reasons to think Trfel might be mafia. Thus he's a good lynch. I also found good reasons why I thought he was town. Thus why I don't want to lynch him. It's not fucking rocket science.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 01:09 GMT
#1011
On January 20 2015 10:06 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 09:56 geript wrote:
I did not shit the bed in imperial. Not even close.


Matter of opinion, but the point is I think if you'd been less combative you probably would have been fine and not mislynched. Regardless, take it as the concession it is. I'm saying your attitude is not alignment-indicative and shouldn't be held against you.

Yah maybe being less combative would've kept me alive maybe. But I'm highly allergic to stupidity.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 01:10 GMT
#1012
On January 20 2015 10:07 geript wrote:
And I explained that. Read the fourth post. Read my answers to your question. I found good reasons to think Trfel might be mafia. Thus he's a good lynch. I also found good reasons why I thought he was town. Thus why I don't want to lynch him. It's not fucking rocket science.


Okay, let's try this again. Why is he the only one you can't decide where to put him? What makes him special? Are you saying that all your other good lynches never did anything that you thought might be town?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 01:26 GMT
#1013
At that point, none of the others had things I really saw as being towny. JJB towards then end I was kinda coming around on. Wasn't really sure I wanted to lynch him. GB was acting ridiculous in a towny sort of ridiculous way. I saw something in shining' post that made me think he was town so I kept going up the list.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 01:27 GMT
#1014
EBWOP:
Please also explain why you decided not to stick to the 10 posts a day phase thing, Geript, if you care to answer me. Thank you.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 01:29 GMT
#1015
Ninja'd

Okay. Then it's still a bit confusing to me how Trfel earned his own special do not lynch this scum spot, but regardless of your alignment I am not going to get a different answer from you. Thanks for bearing with me.

You really get pretty steamed about being questioned. It's not personal, I hope you know.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 01:29 GMT
#1016
LM. I don't really finding anything much on. DP I think said he thought he might be town. He was just a Poe lurker lynch and was fine but as I reread WW especially in combination with his previous game there were a few things that weren't adding up. Really static reads. No clear thought process in response to the thread. Things like that.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 01:31 GMT
#1017
On January 20 2015 10:27 rsoultin wrote:
EBWOP:
Please also explain why you decided not to stick to the 10 posts a day phase thing, Geript, if you care to answer me. Thank you.

I needed to actually talk to DP and find a good lynch. Posting is rather addictive.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 01:32 GMT
#1018
On January 20 2015 10:29 rsoultin wrote:
Ninja'd

Okay. Then it's still a bit confusing to me how Trfel earned his own special do not lynch this scum spot, but regardless of your alignment I am not going to get a different answer from you. Thanks for bearing with me.

You really get pretty steamed about being questioned. It's not personal, I hope you know.

No. I don't give a fuck about being questioned. I give a fuck about being questioned for for absolutely stupid shit when any person should be able to easily read me as town.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 01:34 GMT
#1019
On January 20 2015 10:31 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 10:27 rsoultin wrote:
EBWOP:
Please also explain why you decided not to stick to the 10 posts a day phase thing, Geript, if you care to answer me. Thank you.

I needed to actually talk to DP and find a good lynch. Posting is rather addictive.


If trfel flips scum which...highly likely he will...your timing was unfortunate.

Your 7th post was soon after my case. That is when you started posting back and forth with DP and didn't mention the case until he brought it up. To someone like me...that is suspicious when Trfel is scum. I understand that you will say that was not the reason regardless, but I'm just calling it like I see it.

Who do you think is scum now?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 01:36 GMT
#1020
On January 20 2015 10:32 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 10:29 rsoultin wrote:
Ninja'd

Okay. Then it's still a bit confusing to me how Trfel earned his own special do not lynch this scum spot, but regardless of your alignment I am not going to get a different answer from you. Thanks for bearing with me.

You really get pretty steamed about being questioned. It's not personal, I hope you know.

No. I don't give a fuck about being questioned. I give a fuck about being questioned for for absolutely stupid shit when any person should be able to easily read me as town.


Consider it a compliment to your ability to play this game. I think you're capable of townie posts as scum. ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 399
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46193
Calm 3014
firebathero 157
actioN 140
Free 45
Sea.KH 36
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 26
soO 23
[ Show more ]
Aegong 20
Pusan 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9492
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5250
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu215
Grubby192
MindelVK16
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1784
FrodaN1002
Beastyqt695
B2W.Neo689
olofmeister481
Mlord463
Khaldor459
KnowMe294
crisheroes175
Livibee122
ToD26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV86
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach70
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur683
• imaqtpie155
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 43m
OSC
5h 43m
Replay Cast
5h 43m
OSC
18h 43m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.