• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:58
CEST 10:58
KST 17:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6711 users

Student Mafia V - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 128 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 20:44 GMT
#681
Geript is dodging my queeeessstions to buddy up with DP. Hi geript. If you want to convince me you're town (and maybe you don't, but I don't know how wise a move that is) you probably shouldn't do that. ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 20:44 GMT
#682
On January 19 2015 05:35 rsoultin wrote:
I'm getting more and more okay with a geript lynch.


What the fuck is this shit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 20:45 GMT
#683
On January 19 2015 05:44 rsoultin wrote:
Geript is dodging my queeeessstions to buddy up with DP. Hi geript. If you want to convince me you're town (and maybe you don't, but I don't know how wise a move that is) you probably shouldn't do that. ^^

If you can't read 2 of my posts and know that I'm town, then there's really nothing I could ever say that would change that. I'm buddying up to DP because he's the only good player who I'm sure is town and can get an honest opinion on.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 20:45 GMT
#684
On January 19 2015 05:43 geript wrote:
Plus, GB has me as his #2 which is like big red flashing lights. I'd reread rsoultin but I read her last night. I think her JJB protection would happen regardless of alignment.


in before everyone calling you scum is scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:46 GMT
#685
Jar jar
Who is scum and why?
I'm adorable.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 18 2015 20:47 GMT
#686
On January 19 2015 05:35 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:30 Breshke wrote:
Also GB what do you think of jarjar?


Sounds like newbie town to me.

His opening was awful but his posting seems genuine.

By the way, Breshke, I like the questions you're making and I'm ready to say that you shouldn't be lynched day1

One thing that bothers me is people saying that LS is unlynchable day1. Why's that?


I originally tr him for a dumb reason and backpedald on it. I get dp's townread and i think geripts i remember likimg geripts aswell. For most others it seems people think he gets misslynched a lot and want to protect him.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 20:47 GMT
#687
ewbop: On, from whatever.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 20:47 GMT
#688
Damdred

Why won't you read my filter?

What are your thoughts on my alignment?

What are your thoughts on geripts alignment?

What are your thoughts on JJB and LightningStrike?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 18 2015 20:48 GMT
#689
Catching up from my last post. In response to your question of whether town or scum would think their posts through more.

DP - I find that Townies, especially paranoid townies, will second guess and double check and triple check everything someone is saying and doing. Our goal is to actively find scum and you don't do that without really thinking out your questions and responses. Scum does have to think out their posts, too, but I have also seen scum hastily post up a few thoughts just to increase their presence in the thread before fading back into the shadows.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 20:49 GMT
#690
On January 19 2015 05:48 The Shining wrote:
Catching up from my last post. In response to your question of whether town or scum would think their posts through more.

DP - I find that Townies, especially paranoid townies, will second guess and double check and triple check everything someone is saying and doing. Our goal is to actively find scum and you don't do that without really thinking out your questions and responses. Scum does have to think out their posts, too, but I have also seen scum hastily post up a few thoughts just to increase their presence in the thread before fading back into the shadows.


Well that is nice and all shining but really we should be figuring out who to lynch right now.

Fuck me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 20:50 GMT
#691
On January 19 2015 05:45 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:44 rsoultin wrote:
Geript is dodging my queeeessstions to buddy up with DP. Hi geript. If you want to convince me you're town (and maybe you don't, but I don't know how wise a move that is) you probably shouldn't do that. ^^

If you can't read 2 of my posts and know that I'm town, then there's really nothing I could ever say that would change that. I'm buddying up to DP because he's the only good player who I'm sure is town and can get an honest opinion on.


I can post 2 good posts as scum, too. Probably not as well as veterans can, but I can. I can also talk my way out of a mislynch as scum.

You've shown a proclivity to ignore/not fully read wall posts yet expect people to read yours and townread you for them. I'm asking you why you keep scumreading Trfel hard, then saying he could be town, yet keeping him in both your good lynch and don't lynch piles. He is the only one you are doing that with.

Saying he could be scum or town = null to me. At the very least, if you have such big reservations, why is he in your 5-man lynch pile? It's not adding up and you're refusing to clarify.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:53 GMT
#692
On January 19 2015 05:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Glowing bear your case on Damdred is exceedingly average. Like he says he might be ok to lynch you but that it is doubtful.

Like the crux of the argument is that damdred should not change his mind about his town read on you based on his solid grasop of your meta and to prove his grasp on your meta you link your post about his meta. Sure it shows you have played together a lot, but that doesn't mean he has to be scum to change his mind.

Glowingbear what happened to your vote on Geript and what do you think of damdred refusing to read my filter?


DP, the quotation isn't an evolution of his townread on me.

Here is the thing: if you have a townread, you can't be up to lynch him day1. EVER.
His read didn't change. He stated I'm town right after the thing about lynching me.

From a town perspective, being on with lunching me can NEVER cross his mind if his reads didn't change. And it didn't.
He also couldn't change his reads because he gave that statement without any new posts by me.

If you check the huge meta case I've put in spoilers, damdred has distinct town tells regarding me. He isn't using them here to call me town (unless going against lurkers, which I'm actually NOT doing since I've voted geript). He's just saying "oh GB is town because of this, he is town because of this yadda yadda). BULLSHIT.

He had a townread on me because of my reaction to vote him after someone called him out. That reaction is null. There is nothing alignment indicative there.
I'm adorable.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 20:54 GMT
#693
On January 19 2015 05:46 GlowingBear wrote:
Jar jar
Who is scum and why?


You could convince me that damdred is scum with a slightly better argument. I don't know him. I don't know why he answered mine and now DP's questions about not reading DP's filter. Being a little wish-washy on you probably isn't enough for my vote though. I think that's why you asked this question.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 18 2015 20:54 GMT
#694
You know what I going have to suck it up and go with my two town reads of rsoultin and GB and vote with them and with GB having credibility of his case vs Damdred in Imperial where Damdred was scum I with him for now.
##Vote: Damdred
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:55 GMT
#695
On and my vote on geript was gone because I saw damdred. I voted him because I think he jumped the scumreading wagon on me having no reasons to do so. I've answered it to you, though.

But I find the thing on damdred more compelling.

I don't think that damdred not reading your filter is alignment indicative though.
I'm adorable.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 20:55 GMT
#696
On January 19 2015 05:45 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:44 rsoultin wrote:
Geript is dodging my queeeessstions to buddy up with DP. Hi geript. If you want to convince me you're town (and maybe you don't, but I don't know how wise a move that is) you probably shouldn't do that. ^^

If you can't read 2 of my posts and know that I'm town, then there's really nothing I could ever say that would change that. I'm buddying up to DP because he's the only good player who I'm sure is town and can get an honest opinion on.


How do you know DP is town? Was it something he did? It does appear like he's scumreading after reading his filter.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 20:56 GMT
#697
EBWOP: scumhunting not scumreading
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 20:56 GMT
#698
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.

Geript is pretty town, if he's alive after d2 and no roles claim he's pulling a Russian mafia but he looks super towny

LS is town based on hi a addiction to meta as town.

Jjb is mafia I think
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 20:56 GMT
#699
Yeah that makes sense I guess GB.

Like it's not particularly convincing but It's not incorrect either.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:56 GMT
#700
On January 19 2015 05:54 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:46 GlowingBear wrote:
Jar jar
Who is scum and why?


You could convince me that damdred is scum with a slightly better argument. I don't know him. I don't know why he answered mine and now DP's questions about not reading DP's filter. Being a little wish-washy on you probably isn't enough for my vote though. I think that's why you asked this question.


No, my question was to know who are your scumreads because we are close to the deadline. You should be convinced that someone is scum right now.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft705
Sick205
Pyrionflax137
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 40
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2274
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 2m
Patches Events
6h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 2m
OSC
14h 2m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.