• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12592 users

Student Mafia V - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 128 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:30 GMT
#661
On January 19 2015 05:28 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:26 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:23 Breshke wrote:
GB if damdred wadsnt an option who would you go for?


Geript and, if not possible, is have to decide between you and the shining


Is me and the shining based of being two or the lurkier people or do you find us scummy?


Yes
I forgot about LS too. I feel like I could lynch him.

Not war waffle, his stance on me seems genuine.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:30 GMT
#662
By yes I mean being lurking
I'm adorable.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 18 2015 20:30 GMT
#663
Also GB what do you think of jarjar?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:33 GMT
#664
The problem is, we don't have people lurking that much. A policy isn't well placed anymore
I'm adorable.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 20:34 GMT
#665
On January 19 2015 05:12 Damdred wrote:
I never put a vote on GB what are you talking about jarjar?

No I haven't read dps filter


Your right. I thought you voted for him but that was geript...lol Sorry about not making sense in my questions towards you. I think that was strike two lolz

How come about the DP filter? Did he just give you a townie vibe? Or do you think you wouldn't be able to tell if he's scum and it isn't worth going through?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 18 2015 20:35 GMT
#666
Day 1: Counting Down

geript (0): Trfel, GlowingBear
Trfel (0): rsoultin, TheWarWaffle, rsoultin
Damdred (1): GlowingBear, GlowingBear
jarjarbinks (1): LightningStrike, Breshke
Breshke (1): GlowingBear, LightningStrike, LoneMeow, LightningStrike
LightningStrike (0): DarthPunk
LoneMeow (1): Damdred
GlowingBear (2): geript, TheWarWaffle

Not Voting (6): Trfel, The Shining, jarjarbinks, DarthPunk, rsoultin, LoneMeow

Currently, GlowingBear is set to be lynched. Day 1 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 20:35 GMT
#667
I'm getting more and more okay with a geript lynch.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:35 GMT
#668
On January 19 2015 05:30 Breshke wrote:
Also GB what do you think of jarjar?


Sounds like newbie town to me.

His opening was awful but his posting seems genuine.

By the way, Breshke, I like the questions you're making and I'm ready to say that you shouldn't be lynched day1

One thing that bothers me is people saying that LS is unlynchable day1. Why's that?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:36 GMT
#669
On January 19 2015 05:35 rsoultin wrote:
I'm getting more and more okay with a geript lynch.


Be okay with a Damdred lynch.
I'm adorable.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 20:37 GMT
#670
Pssht JarJar you just validated Breshke's argument against you xP That being try-hard is not alignment indicative.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:37 GMT
#671
By the way I want EVERY SINGLE PERSON to read what I wrote on Damdred and give thoughts.
It's pretty damning to me.
I'm adorable.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 20:37 GMT
#672
What an ungodly hour to wake up for a lynch.

What's the go here geript? I would prefer to lynch damdred over Glowingbear.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 18 2015 20:37 GMT
#673
I guess Breshke isn't the best lynch Day 1 but I need him to do better at Day 2.
##Unvote
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 20:38 GMT
#674
On January 19 2015 05:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:35 rsoultin wrote:
I'm getting more and more okay with a geript lynch.


Be okay with a Damdred lynch.


I'm fine with that one, too, actually. Usually one point isn't enough for me but the "boring" thing just isn't ringing true. It seems like a distinct unprompted change in his overall read, and you were getting flak from others at the time.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 20:39 GMT
#675
GB shouldn't be lynched it would be bad Honestly
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 20:40 GMT
#676
##vote: Damdred
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 20:41 GMT
#677
On January 19 2015 05:37 DarthPunk wrote:
What an ungodly hour to wake up for a lynch.

What's the go here geript? I would prefer to lynch damdred over Glowingbear.

I just really don't know about Damdred. I just can't read him well but I kinda think he's town. Like GB didn't bring up any of the points I've thought about lynching Damdred for; I don't hate his "read changes on me" argument, but it's pretty weak because GB's play has been quite bad.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 20:41 GMT
#678
On January 19 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
Pssht JarJar you just validated Breshke's argument against you xP That being try-hard is not alignment indicative.


LOL this is why I would never try to be a lawyer xD
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 20:43 GMT
#679
Glowing bear your case on Damdred is exceedingly average. Like he says he might be ok to lynch you but that it is doubtful.

Like the crux of the argument is that damdred should not change his mind about his town read on you based on his solid grasop of your meta and to prove his grasp on your meta you link your post about his meta. Sure it shows you have played together a lot, but that doesn't mean he has to be scum to change his mind.

Glowingbear what happened to your vote on Geript and what do you think of damdred refusing to read my filter?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 20:43 GMT
#680
Plus, GB has me as his #2 which is like big red flashing lights. I'd reread rsoultin but I read her last night. I think her JJB protection would happen regardless of alignment.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O144
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11291
Artosis 400
White-Ra 183
ZZZero.O 144
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4422
Other Games
summit1g9491
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi2001
C9.Mang0279
ToD269
Livibee197
Pyrionflax117
Maynarde64
Mew2King44
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1081
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 125
• musti20045 34
• HeavenSC 30
• Sammyuel 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur643
• Scarra438
Upcoming Events
OSC
17m
Replay Cast
17m
OSC
13h 17m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.