• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:43
CEST 00:43
KST 07:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12708 users

Student Mafia V - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 128 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 21:07 GMT
#721
Granted I've never seen dp as mafia so I can't compare what he's doing here. But he has follow up to questions does research on LS to find his meta and change his read. He woke up at God awful time just for deadline, I don't have to read someone a filter to town read then if I like their thread prwacense.
Jarjar isn't really finding Scum and caught him in a lie about me voting GB when I never did. The slight Scum slip. And he's not really hinting so yea.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 21:08 GMT
#722
GB:

My three people I would vote as mafia are you damdred and LM.

1. LM
2. Damdred
3. GB

I don't like damdred's last posts.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 21:09 GMT
#723
On January 19 2015 06:03 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:58 geript wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:50 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:45 geript wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:44 rsoultin wrote:
Geript is dodging my queeeessstions to buddy up with DP. Hi geript. If you want to convince me you're town (and maybe you don't, but I don't know how wise a move that is) you probably shouldn't do that. ^^

If you can't read 2 of my posts and know that I'm town, then there's really nothing I could ever say that would change that. I'm buddying up to DP because he's the only good player who I'm sure is town and can get an honest opinion on.


I can post 2 good posts as scum, too. Probably not as well as veterans can, but I can. I can also talk my way out of a mislynch as scum.

You've shown a proclivity to ignore/not fully read wall posts yet expect people to read yours and townread you for them. I'm asking you why you keep scumreading Trfel hard, then saying he could be town, yet keeping him in both your good lynch and don't lynch piles. He is the only one you are doing that with.

Saying he could be scum or town = null to me. At the very least, if you have such big reservations, why is he in your 5-man lynch pile? It's not adding up and you're refusing to clarify.

You're literally either being dense or mafia. I've covered why Trfel is in my group of good lynches multiple times now. There's literally only 1 person who I would never lynch in this game and that's DP. I maybe could write a good case on him... Maybe. There's not a single other player in this game who I don't have reasons to find as being mafia. Overall, I take the good and the bad I have on a player and weigh them. If you don't like that, then I have no qualms about ramrodding a lynch in either your or JJB's direction just out of spite.


Okay, don't explain why he's the special pool straddler; that's fine. Spite voting is so townie

So am I to understand that your purpose for buddying up to DP has nothing to do with the fact that before you started he said your opinion was the only opinion he gave a flying fuck about?

I have no clue why you're distracting me from doing something useful here. I've played with DP a bunch. I was a major reason why he was the last man standing in a VS game where I correctly read Rayn as town, I pushed mafia all D1 and acceded from my own spectacular case on one mafia to an ok case on another mafia while retracting a previous townread on DP. He knows I'm a good player. I know he's a good player; I've seen him hold together good lynches while numerous bad lynches are sprouting up left and right. Damdred's an up and comer. The two of us are quite literally the only "names" in this game. Like BH isn't even really a "name" anymore because he hosts too much and is more interested in doing silly stuff than playing actual mafia. Welcome to the world outside of the kiddy pool. If you want to be recognized as a good player, you need to prove it.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 21:10 GMT
#724
##Vote: LoneMeow
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 21:10 GMT
#725
I halfway want to get lynched so GB finally realizes he has my meta wrong...
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 18 2015 21:11 GMT
#726
Damdred are you pulling a bats?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:11 GMT
#727
On January 19 2015 06:04 The Shining wrote:
GB - You said you were coming at lurkers. Since then, I've posted a read on you leaning scum and asked you why the LS BS meter comment was something worth mentioning when it is LS, a player who in my short experience experiences with him seems throw whatever is on his mind out there.

You haven't so much as acknowledged me since except to say if you can't lynch Damdred, you want to push the lurkers in Breshke or myself. Why am I not seeing any pressure to do so? You voted Breshke but didnt respond to who addressed you directly. Instead, you made a weak case IMO against Damdred who has repeatedly said he is meh and burnt out. I'm not sure how much credit I want to give Damdred for those excuses but he did mention to me when he coached me last game that he was burning out. He also mentioned it when he convinced me to sign up for this game. I'm not fully buying it yet but in a scenario where you are scum and he is town, it seems like easy pickings to pick on a Town you've played with before, use meta as reasoning for him flip flopping on lynching you and take advantage of him not being as invested in the game as he could be.


I'm also burning out. And what question are you talking about? I may have not seen it.

If you think I'm not pressuring damdred enough, I don't know what to say.
I'm adorable.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 18 2015 21:12 GMT
#728
As for Damdred and GlowingBear, their interaction seems pretty bad. I'm starting to doubt my decision to not lynch either of them on Day 1. I'll reread their discussion and take a look at their filters.

In particular, Damdred's recent opinion shifts have seemed a bit off, as well as GlowingBear's read on Damdred (I don't know meta on either of them, but from a newbie perspective, it seemed like a very strange case).
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 18 2015 21:12 GMT
#729
Reminder to our new players: In the event of a tie, the player that has first reached the given number of votes will be the lynch.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 21:13 GMT
#730
Not really, I'm not sure who is want to lynch. Not really GB I think. Even if the case is bad he does this to me as town especially after I kill him as mafia...

Either way Tommorow look at rs chainsaw defending jarjar.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:13 GMT
#731
On January 19 2015 06:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I find it kinda weird that after posting this:

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 21:59 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: geript


I love how you instantly scumread me after town-ish newbies starts scumreading me.

I bet you're mafia.


Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 23:04 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 18 2015 22:21 DarthPunk wrote:
do you really think geript is mafia for suspecting you? because that seems super retarded.



It's pretty clear that I said he is mafia not because he is suspecting me, but because he started suspecting me just when town-ish newbies did so.

As the veteran he is, it should be pretty clear to him that I'm not a good lynch today


Glowingbear basically dropped his geript read out of nowhere to lynch damdred when he admits himself that damdred case is kinda weak and average.

Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah that makes sense I guess GB.

Like it's not particularly convincing but It's not incorrect either.


I can't find a better argument on day1, honestly.


Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:59 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.

Geript is pretty town, if he's alive after d2 and no roles claim he's pulling a Russian mafia but he looks super towny

LS is town based on hi a addiction to meta as town.

Jjb is mafia I think


See, he is townreading you without having a good grasp of your filter.

He is townreading LS for BS reason, c'mon.


Well I AM obv town. And I am townreading LS for the same reason.

What happened to your geript is mafia thing?


Damdred happened o.o


Yeah but that case is not so strong to completely drop calloing geript mafia (which is in itself a weird omgus vote cause geript is obv town.)





I'm sorry, I've never said the case was weak?
I said I can't find a more compelling argument on day1 than the one I've brought about damdred?
I'm adorable.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:13 GMT
#732
Does nobody care that GB dropped his scum read out of nowhere for a poor case on damdred?

##Vote: Glowingbear.

That is the scummiest thing in the game so far.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 21:14 GMT
#733
On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.

Really bad excuses here.

Geript is pretty town, if he's alive after d2 and no roles claim he's pulling a Russian mafia but he looks super towny
This feels like a safe read here.

LS is town based on hi a addiction to meta as town.
Super safe. Common knowledge.

Jjb is mafia I think
Even more safe. I am an easy target.


I'm definitely considering changing my vote based on this post.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:15 GMT
#734
On January 19 2015 06:13 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I find it kinda weird that after posting this:

On January 18 2015 21:59 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: geript


I love how you instantly scumread me after town-ish newbies starts scumreading me.

I bet you're mafia.


On January 18 2015 23:04 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 18 2015 22:21 DarthPunk wrote:
do you really think geript is mafia for suspecting you? because that seems super retarded.



It's pretty clear that I said he is mafia not because he is suspecting me, but because he started suspecting me just when town-ish newbies did so.

As the veteran he is, it should be pretty clear to him that I'm not a good lynch today


Glowingbear basically dropped his geript read out of nowhere to lynch damdred when he admits himself that damdred case is kinda weak and average.

On January 19 2015 05:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah that makes sense I guess GB.

Like it's not particularly convincing but It's not incorrect either.


I can't find a better argument on day1, honestly.


On January 19 2015 06:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:59 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.

Geript is pretty town, if he's alive after d2 and no roles claim he's pulling a Russian mafia but he looks super towny

LS is town based on hi a addiction to meta as town.

Jjb is mafia I think


See, he is townreading you without having a good grasp of your filter.

He is townreading LS for BS reason, c'mon.


Well I AM obv town. And I am townreading LS for the same reason.

What happened to your geript is mafia thing?


Damdred happened o.o


Yeah but that case is not so strong to completely drop calloing geript mafia (which is in itself a weird omgus vote cause geript is obv town.)





I'm sorry, I've never said the case was weak?
I said I can't find a more compelling argument on day1 than the one I've brought about damdred?


It's fucking scummy that you just stopped saying anything at all about your scum read geript after two posts trying to get him lynched.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 21:17 GMT
#735
Man I hate jarjar right here lol. I get asked my opinion and he jumps on it to vote me.

I've played almost 18 games with GB probably. Give him a pass today, this is in hi a town wheel house. Like read hearthstone mafia this is how he went about it to.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 18 2015 21:18 GMT
#736
Damdred - I don't really like your last few posts either. GB brought a weak case against you and tried to push you and although you defended yourself, you went the extra step to say he is probably Town for this? You yourself said scum likes to paint townies as townies for free cred. You're also not sure who you want to lynch and haven't voted. I haven't, either, but I've already said I wanted to vote GB or LM. Are you just going to try to jump on the safest wagon?

I wanna give you benefit of the doubt but I'm not sure I can. I'll be even more suspicious of you if GB gets flipped Town today after you town him, with more than a few players scumreading him or questioning his play.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:18 GMT
#737
On January 19 2015 06:17 Damdred wrote:
Man I hate jarjar right here lol. I get asked my opinion and he jumps on it to vote me.

I've played almost 18 games with GB probably. Give him a pass today, this is in hi a town wheel house. Like read hearthstone mafia this is how he went about it to.


can you link?

Did a scum read of his drop off the map in that game??
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:20 GMT
#738
On January 19 2015 06:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:13 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I find it kinda weird that after posting this:

On January 18 2015 21:59 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: geript


I love how you instantly scumread me after town-ish newbies starts scumreading me.

I bet you're mafia.


On January 18 2015 23:04 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 18 2015 22:21 DarthPunk wrote:
do you really think geript is mafia for suspecting you? because that seems super retarded.



It's pretty clear that I said he is mafia not because he is suspecting me, but because he started suspecting me just when town-ish newbies did so.

As the veteran he is, it should be pretty clear to him that I'm not a good lynch today


Glowingbear basically dropped his geript read out of nowhere to lynch damdred when he admits himself that damdred case is kinda weak and average.

On January 19 2015 05:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah that makes sense I guess GB.

Like it's not particularly convincing but It's not incorrect either.


I can't find a better argument on day1, honestly.


On January 19 2015 06:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:59 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.

Geript is pretty town, if he's alive after d2 and no roles claim he's pulling a Russian mafia but he looks super towny

LS is town based on hi a addiction to meta as town.

Jjb is mafia I think


See, he is townreading you without having a good grasp of your filter.

He is townreading LS for BS reason, c'mon.


Well I AM obv town. And I am townreading LS for the same reason.

What happened to your geript is mafia thing?


Damdred happened o.o


Yeah but that case is not so strong to completely drop calloing geript mafia (which is in itself a weird omgus vote cause geript is obv town.)





I'm sorry, I've never said the case was weak?
I said I can't find a more compelling argument on day1 than the one I've brought about damdred?


It's fucking scummy that you just stopped saying anything at all about your scum read geript after two posts trying to get him lynched.


HAHAHA DP
ARE YOU FUCKING MAFIA?

If I have a stronger scumread on damdred, I'll vote him before voting geript.
I was trying to pressure damdred before going to the case.
He was late answering my questions.

Really DP. C'mon.
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 21:21 GMT
#739
Yea GB is really bad about dropping reads to tunnel on someone. I'm on phone so can't link atm.

Also shinings post is bad and has a ma f2f is tone about it watch him after this lynch
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 21:21 GMT
#740
I actually haven't voted for you yet Damdred. I think I would dislike me in this game if I was you too. I think I haven't given you a fair shake. Sorry about that.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O144
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11291
Artosis 400
White-Ra 183
ZZZero.O 153
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
League of Legends
Doublelift4858
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4370
Other Games
summit1g9375
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi1949
ToD287
C9.Mang0279
Livibee194
Pyrionflax117
Maynarde65
Mew2King51
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1064
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• musti20045 34
• HeavenSC 30
• Sammyuel 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur628
• Scarra379
Upcoming Events
OSC
17m
Replay Cast
17m
OSC
13h 17m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.