• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13565 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 84 Next
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 08 2015 20:41 GMT
#541
On January 09 2015 05:17 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 05:06 DrParnassus wrote:
does anyone think ninjabunnies is town for any reason?


In my eyes she tried to push the thread early and shit when we were seriously lacking in activity.

I don't get this last post.

Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 00:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So, I have real llife, like a job.

Wish it was a desk job so I can dick around on mafia, unfortunately I'm a waitress.

So in that case my vote is going on

#Vote: Oats

Until I can get back and actually push a case.
This is who I think we should lynch today. I'm like....75% sure.

Which is not how sure I was on breshke, but it works.



She is really defensive about irl shit with almost no one pressuring her that is odd.

I don't know if the bolded sentence refers to this game or the last game in which she vig shot me correctly. If the former she should be voting me. If the latter there was no reason to bring it up and is just filler to try justify her vote.

Still don't think i would vote her today

she is always defensive about irl stuff. That says nothing about her alignment at all.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 08 2015 20:42 GMT
#542
On January 09 2015 05:40 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 05:38 DrParnassus wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:29 DrParnassus wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:26 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm prbs gonna get on this va lynch.


whats the reason


Poe.

Caring too much.

Can't find another target.

Etc


there are targets. what do you think of the names mentioned recently?


Lots of people accuse no of sounding scummy via tone.

It is an issue that has plagued her since literally forever regardless of alignment.


oh huh I could see that
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 20:43 GMT
#543
On January 09 2015 05:38 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Thinking it over, people like hts voting for their own reasoning might be an indicator of newness rather than scumness.


That is why I deferred to you and Bats, plus the veterans that also voted him.

I tunnelled Bats in my Student game, my first game here, and refused to believe meta then and it got me in a lot of trouble.
I have since learnt from that mistake.

I deferred because I care about getting this right.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 08 2015 20:43 GMT
#544
On January 09 2015 05:41 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 05:17 Breshke wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:06 DrParnassus wrote:
does anyone think ninjabunnies is town for any reason?


In my eyes she tried to push the thread early and shit when we were seriously lacking in activity.

I don't get this last post.

On January 09 2015 00:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So, I have real llife, like a job.

Wish it was a desk job so I can dick around on mafia, unfortunately I'm a waitress.

So in that case my vote is going on

#Vote: Oats

Until I can get back and actually push a case.
This is who I think we should lynch today. I'm like....75% sure.

Which is not how sure I was on breshke, but it works.




She is really defensive about irl shit with almost no one pressuring her that is odd.

I don't know if the bolded sentence refers to this game or the last game in which she vig shot me correctly. If the former she should be voting me. If the latter there was no reason to bring it up and is just filler to try justify her vote.

Still don't think i would vote her today

she is always defensive about irl stuff. That says nothing about her alignment at all.


Okay noted.

Do you still think HTS is scum? I don't, can you explain.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 20:50 GMT
#545
Dr. P - I looked at NB's tone in her posts. Very similar to how she played in Carol, though she was almost more jovial because a lot of people in that game posted joke/fun posts D1. She was lynched D1 and was miller.

I don't see the edginess in the posts you describe.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 08 2015 20:50 GMT
#546
On January 09 2015 05:43 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 05:38 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Thinking it over, people like hts voting for their own reasoning might be an indicator of newness rather than scumness.


That is why I deferred to you and Bats, plus the veterans that also voted him.

I tunnelled Bats in my Student game, my first game here, and refused to believe meta then and it got me in a lot of trouble.
I have since learnt from that mistake.

I deferred because I care about getting this right.


I'm voting VA because posting serious d1 is not his town meta. I've played with him several times and I think this is the first time I've ever seen him post a complete sentence d1 as town. Also because he gave up instantly.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 08 2015 20:51 GMT
#547
On January 09 2015 05:50 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 05:43 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:38 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Thinking it over, people like hts voting for their own reasoning might be an indicator of newness rather than scumness.


That is why I deferred to you and Bats, plus the veterans that also voted him.

I tunnelled Bats in my Student game, my first game here, and refused to believe meta then and it got me in a lot of trouble.
I have since learnt from that mistake.

I deferred because I care about getting this right.


I'm voting VA because posting serious d1 is not his town meta. I've played with him several times and I think this is the first time I've ever seen him post a complete sentence d1 as town. Also because he gave up instantly.


lol dat scumslip though
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 08 2015 20:56 GMT
#548
On January 09 2015 05:43 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 05:41 mderg wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:17 Breshke wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:06 DrParnassus wrote:
does anyone think ninjabunnies is town for any reason?


In my eyes she tried to push the thread early and shit when we were seriously lacking in activity.

I don't get this last post.

On January 09 2015 00:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So, I have real llife, like a job.

Wish it was a desk job so I can dick around on mafia, unfortunately I'm a waitress.

So in that case my vote is going on

#Vote: Oats

Until I can get back and actually push a case.
This is who I think we should lynch today. I'm like....75% sure.

Which is not how sure I was on breshke, but it works.




She is really defensive about irl shit with almost no one pressuring her that is odd.

I don't know if the bolded sentence refers to this game or the last game in which she vig shot me correctly. If the former she should be voting me. If the latter there was no reason to bring it up and is just filler to try justify her vote.

Still don't think i would vote her today

she is always defensive about irl stuff. That says nothing about her alignment at all.


Okay noted.

Do you still think HTS is scum? I don't, can you explain.

I still think she's scum. Her posts look too passive for my liking. Saying things like "but I still need time to evaluate" or something like that. Her opening also felt strange, not really engaging in the early conversation at all.

This post of hers should explain what I mean
On January 09 2015 04:33 Half the Sky wrote:
OWS and DrP, this is my first time playing with him and Bats defence of him was meta. I cannot speak for the veteran votes on him, though. With three people defending him for reasons they are, I'm willing to give VA benefit of the doubt.

My thoughts:

I do not understand Bunnies' vote on Oats, but I want her to explain first.
I do not feel Oats is the D1 lynch.

Sicklucker generally needs more than one day to evaluate, Breshke I know has been scum before and a couple are scumreading him based on tone. I also feel I need another day to eval those two, Bats, OWS.

Lian...different approach...but I'm not feeling a lynch on him either.

mderg, I don't want to omgus him, but if I were to switch my name with someone else's and if I saw him say the same thing, my problem with his argument is that even for D1, the reads still show I am trying to work with what limited information I have. Saying my reads were inaccurate (i.e. Bats) is fine, though.

Eden's posts I am getting a town sense of thinking, I don't want to lynch him.

Lala has yet to post since he (she?) confirmed though. Now this is a potential modkill and if we absolutely positively have no other alternatives...

On my phone, but I'll keep my eyes open here if I can.

DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 08 2015 20:56 GMT
#549
how did you manage to do that
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 20:58 GMT
#550
Mderg, others have said similar things to what you have bolded. Why pick me out of the rest?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 20:59 GMT
#551
Mderg, your second point on OMGUS, I am saying why your argument is a poor one, because you criticised my reads.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 21:00 GMT
#552
EBWOP: You criticised my reads, so I am saying why your argument is a poor one.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 08 2015 21:00 GMT
#553
On January 09 2015 05:56 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 05:43 Breshke wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:41 mderg wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:17 Breshke wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:06 DrParnassus wrote:
does anyone think ninjabunnies is town for any reason?


In my eyes she tried to push the thread early and shit when we were seriously lacking in activity.

I don't get this last post.

On January 09 2015 00:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So, I have real llife, like a job.

Wish it was a desk job so I can dick around on mafia, unfortunately I'm a waitress.

So in that case my vote is going on

#Vote: Oats

Until I can get back and actually push a case.
This is who I think we should lynch today. I'm like....75% sure.

Which is not how sure I was on breshke, but it works.




She is really defensive about irl shit with almost no one pressuring her that is odd.

I don't know if the bolded sentence refers to this game or the last game in which she vig shot me correctly. If the former she should be voting me. If the latter there was no reason to bring it up and is just filler to try justify her vote.

Still don't think i would vote her today

she is always defensive about irl stuff. That says nothing about her alignment at all.


Okay noted.

Do you still think HTS is scum? I don't, can you explain.

I still think she's scum. Her posts look too passive for my liking. Saying things like "but I still need time to evaluate" or something like that. Her opening also felt strange, not really engaging in the early conversation at all.

This post of hers should explain what I mean
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 04:33 Half the Sky wrote:
OWS and DrP, this is my first time playing with him and Bats defence of him was meta. I cannot speak for the veteran votes on him, though. With three people defending him for reasons they are, I'm willing to give VA benefit of the doubt.

My thoughts:

I do not understand Bunnies' vote on Oats, but I want her to explain first.
I do not feel Oats is the D1 lynch.

Sicklucker generally needs more than one day to evaluate, Breshke I know has been scum before and a couple are scumreading him based on tone. I also feel I need another day to eval those two, Bats, OWS.

Lian...different approach...but I'm not feeling a lynch on him either.

mderg, I don't want to omgus him, but if I were to switch my name with someone else's and if I saw him say the same thing, my problem with his argument is that even for D1, the reads still show I am trying to work with what limited information I have. Saying my reads were inaccurate (i.e. Bats) is fine, though.

Eden's posts I am getting a town sense of thinking, I don't want to lynch him.

Lala has yet to post since he (she?) confirmed though. Now this is a potential modkill and if we absolutely positively have no other alternatives...

On my phone, but I'll keep my eyes open here if I can.



does hts showing up for pre-lynch mean anything?
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 08 2015 21:01 GMT
#554
On January 09 2015 05:58 Half the Sky wrote:
Mderg, others have said similar things to what you have bolded. Why pick me out of the rest?

You got my attention because of your opening. I also don't think anyone else has said something like that as much as you.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 08 2015 21:02 GMT
#555
On January 09 2015 06:00 Half the Sky wrote:
EBWOP: You criticised my reads, so I am saying why your argument is a poor one.

I'm not really criticizing your reads but rather how you present your reads.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 08 2015 21:03 GMT
#556
On January 09 2015 06:00 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 05:56 mderg wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:43 Breshke wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:41 mderg wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:17 Breshke wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:06 DrParnassus wrote:
does anyone think ninjabunnies is town for any reason?


In my eyes she tried to push the thread early and shit when we were seriously lacking in activity.

I don't get this last post.

On January 09 2015 00:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So, I have real llife, like a job.

Wish it was a desk job so I can dick around on mafia, unfortunately I'm a waitress.

So in that case my vote is going on

#Vote: Oats

Until I can get back and actually push a case.
This is who I think we should lynch today. I'm like....75% sure.

Which is not how sure I was on breshke, but it works.




She is really defensive about irl shit with almost no one pressuring her that is odd.

I don't know if the bolded sentence refers to this game or the last game in which she vig shot me correctly. If the former she should be voting me. If the latter there was no reason to bring it up and is just filler to try justify her vote.

Still don't think i would vote her today

she is always defensive about irl stuff. That says nothing about her alignment at all.


Okay noted.

Do you still think HTS is scum? I don't, can you explain.

I still think she's scum. Her posts look too passive for my liking. Saying things like "but I still need time to evaluate" or something like that. Her opening also felt strange, not really engaging in the early conversation at all.

This post of hers should explain what I mean
On January 09 2015 04:33 Half the Sky wrote:
OWS and DrP, this is my first time playing with him and Bats defence of him was meta. I cannot speak for the veteran votes on him, though. With three people defending him for reasons they are, I'm willing to give VA benefit of the doubt.

My thoughts:

I do not understand Bunnies' vote on Oats, but I want her to explain first.
I do not feel Oats is the D1 lynch.

Sicklucker generally needs more than one day to evaluate, Breshke I know has been scum before and a couple are scumreading him based on tone. I also feel I need another day to eval those two, Bats, OWS.

Lian...different approach...but I'm not feeling a lynch on him either.

mderg, I don't want to omgus him, but if I were to switch my name with someone else's and if I saw him say the same thing, my problem with his argument is that even for D1, the reads still show I am trying to work with what limited information I have. Saying my reads were inaccurate (i.e. Bats) is fine, though.

Eden's posts I am getting a town sense of thinking, I don't want to lynch him.

Lala has yet to post since he (she?) confirmed though. Now this is a potential modkill and if we absolutely positively have no other alternatives...

On my phone, but I'll keep my eyes open here if I can.



does hts showing up for pre-lynch mean anything?

I don't think it does.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 21:06 GMT
#557
Mderg, I am not referring to my opening. I already responded to that saying it was a poor argument.

I am referring especially to this:

On January 09 2015 04:33 Half the Sky wrote:
Sicklucker generally needs more than one day to evaluate, Breshke I know has been scum before and a couple are scumreading him based on tone. I also feel I need another day to eval those two, Bats, OWS.


Others are saying they also want to hold off on others lynches as well. That is what I mean. Why pick me?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 08 2015 21:06 GMT
#558
Stuff it, im voting VA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 21:07 GMT
#559
Hts has literally not pushed one scum read all game. just saying . Sure she voted that one person but she was blatantly looking for an out.
lalalipop
Profile Joined January 2015
56 Posts
January 08 2015 21:08 GMT
#560
wow did i just miss 48 hours of this game?

I'm terribly sorry if I'm modkilled.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 84 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings63
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta13
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9308
Artosis 651
GuemChi 208
ZZZero.O 129
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
monkeys_forever2
League of Legends
Doublelift6195
JimRising 399
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe62
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3817
Other Games
FrodaN2241
Liquid`RaSZi1888
Livibee411
C9.Mang0402
Maynarde167
Mew2King42
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1163
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• musti20045 34
• Sammyuel 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1461
• Scarra1171
• Shiphtur621
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 22m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.