• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:38
CEST 01:38
KST 08:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13610 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 84 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 21:08 GMT
#561
On January 09 2015 06:02 mderg wrote:
I'm not really criticizing your reads but rather how you present your reads.


So this is a tone argument I understand? One of my reads were based on a previous quote.

This is the first time I've played a game with you.
How reliable do you think your (tone?) read on me is?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 21:09 GMT
#562
No people like bats have posted lists of 6 or 7 people that they would vote to kill if it was avaliable. This is not something a mafia is likely to do. Pissing off too many people is never great for mafia. Being buddy buddy kind of is
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 21:10 GMT
#563
On January 09 2015 06:08 lalalipop wrote:
wow did i just miss 48 hours of this game?

I'm terribly sorry if I'm modkilled.


not yet! vote hts to be confirmed town
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 21:11 GMT
#564
On January 09 2015 06:07 sicklucker wrote:
Hts has literally not pushed one scum read all game. just saying . Sure she voted that one person but she was blatantly looking for an out.


Was anyone getting pushed by anyone aside from VA?

As for now? I am getting tunnelled by you and pushed by mderg. I'm on the tablet now...but somehow I'm going to fight a wagon and still push a scumread in the next 50m...

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 21:12 GMT
#565
and you will probably succeed and he will be town. Thats why your softing to get out of the lynch but your not gonna really.
lalalipop
Profile Joined January 2015
56 Posts
January 08 2015 21:12 GMT
#566
On January 09 2015 06:10 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 06:08 lalalipop wrote:
wow did i just miss 48 hours of this game?

I'm terribly sorry if I'm modkilled.


not yet! vote hts to be confirmed town


i voted VA because it was too late for anyone else to get lynched.

If i don't get modkilled, i will read everything and give my thoughts on n1.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 08 2015 21:13 GMT
#567
On January 09 2015 06:06 Half the Sky wrote:
Mderg, I am not referring to my opening. I already responded to that saying it was a poor argument.

I am referring especially to this:

Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 04:33 Half the Sky wrote:
Sicklucker generally needs more than one day to evaluate, Breshke I know has been scum before and a couple are scumreading him based on tone. I also feel I need another day to eval those two, Bats, OWS.


Others are saying they also want to hold off on others lynches as well. That is what I mean. Why pick me?

I know what you're referring to. I started looking closer at you because of your opening and I noticed that in your read posts you have multiple people who you still want to evaluate. Maybe others have said the same a few times but I don't think anyone did that nearly as much as you. If that's wrong, it's because I'm lazy and bad but I'm pretty sure that I'm not wrong about that.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 08 2015 21:15 GMT
#568
On January 09 2015 06:08 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 06:02 mderg wrote:
I'm not really criticizing your reads but rather how you present your reads.


So this is a tone argument I understand? One of my reads were based on a previous quote.

This is the first time I've played a game with you.
How reliable do you think your (tone?) read on me is?

I don't know you enough to get a 100% reliable tone read on you. In general your tone points toward scum, though.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 21:20 GMT
#569
Mderg. Okay, now you are clearer, THAT I can explain.

SL, Bats, OWS, Breshke. I have played 1-2 games with each of them before.

Bats is a hard read. I have misread him in both games I've played with him.
Sicklucker posts very erratic, he has done this in both games.
Breskhe, one game played as town with him, and obs a game he was scum. Could not read him when he was scum.
OWS, played one game and badly misread him. Wasn't sure how to interpret his indifference.

Based on their posts in this game, and based on how I felt their posts were in prior games difficult to read. Not feeling different now except for SL tunnelling me and I don't understand his motives.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
lalalipop
Profile Joined January 2015
56 Posts
January 08 2015 21:24 GMT
#570
On January 09 2015 06:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Mderg. Okay, now you are clearer, THAT I can explain.

SL, Bats, OWS, Breshke. I have played 1-2 games with each of them before.

Bats is a hard read. I have misread him in both games I've played with him.
Sicklucker posts very erratic, he has done this in both games.
Breskhe, one game played as town with him, and obs a game he was scum. Could not read him when he was scum.
OWS, played one game and badly misread him. Wasn't sure how to interpret his indifference.

Based on their posts in this game, and based on how I felt their posts were in prior games difficult to read. Not feeling different now except for SL tunnelling me and I don't understand his motives.


i really hate listposts.

Based on how i felt, based on past games, based on non-conclusive evidence, yadayada, no.
lalalipop
Profile Joined January 2015
56 Posts
January 08 2015 21:29 GMT
#571
On January 09 2015 06:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Mderg. Okay, now you are clearer, THAT I can explain.

SL, Bats, OWS, Breshke. I have played 1-2 games with each of them before.

Bats is a hard read. I have misread him in both games I've played with him.
Sicklucker posts very erratic, he has done this in both games.
Breskhe, one game played as town with him, and obs a game he was scum. Could not read him when he was scum.
OWS, played one game and badly misread him. Wasn't sure how to interpret his indifference.


Based on their posts in this game, and based on how I felt their posts were in prior games difficult to read. Not feeling different now except for SL tunnelling me and I don't understand his motives.


basically stuff that he is saying if we take out all unnecessary meta fluff.
sicklurker posts very erratic.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 08 2015 21:33 GMT
#572
On January 09 2015 06:29 lalalipop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 06:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Mderg. Okay, now you are clearer, THAT I can explain.

SL, Bats, OWS, Breshke. I have played 1-2 games with each of them before.

Bats is a hard read. I have misread him in both games I've played with him.
Sicklucker posts very erratic, he has done this in both games.
Breskhe, one game played as town with him, and obs a game he was scum. Could not read him when he was scum.
OWS, played one game and badly misread him. Wasn't sure how to interpret his indifference.


Based on their posts in this game, and based on how I felt their posts were in prior games difficult to read. Not feeling different now except for SL tunnelling me and I don't understand his motives.


basically stuff that he is saying if we take out all unnecessary meta fluff.
sicklurker posts very erratic.


Please give reads on people other than VA in the time we have left. I don't care if you vote him but just hopping on the biggest wagon right now with no other reads is suboptimal for town.




On January 09 2015 05:04 Breshke wrote:
Im unvoting sicklucker.

I also think the HTS and VA wagons are both bad

On January 09 2015 06:06 Breshke wrote:
Stuff it, im voting VA

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 21:34 GMT
#573
Eden your still voting me but called me town what gives? You know what I do to people who waste their vote right?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 21:35 GMT
#574
Bats, fair. Coming right up.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 21:35 GMT
#575
Hum I would shenanie onto breske
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 21:36 GMT
#576
dr.p too
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 08 2015 21:36 GMT
#577
On January 09 2015 06:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Mderg. Okay, now you are clearer, THAT I can explain.

SL, Bats, OWS, Breshke. I have played 1-2 games with each of them before.

Bats is a hard read. I have misread him in both games I've played with him.
Sicklucker posts very erratic, he has done this in both games.
Breskhe, one game played as town with him, and obs a game he was scum. Could not read him when he was scum.
OWS, played one game and badly misread him. Wasn't sure how to interpret his indifference.

Based on their posts in this game, and based on how I felt their posts were in prior games difficult to read. Not feeling different now except for SL tunnelling me and I don't understand his motives.

I still don't get why you would explicitly mention that you still need to read more of them to evaluate, that's pretty much useless information. Especially when they're null reads. Of course you still have to evaluate them, it's not like every read is set in stone after 10 pages or you can even have proper reads on everyone.
That's why those parts look like useless clutter that mainly prevents people from antagonizing.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 08 2015 21:37 GMT
#578
On January 09 2015 06:35 sicklucker wrote:
Hum I would shenanie onto breske


What about OWS? He said the VA lynch was bad too and voted him anyway.

And I have a feeling DrP is going to do the same.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 08 2015 21:38 GMT
#579
On January 09 2015 06:33 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 06:29 lalalipop wrote:
On January 09 2015 06:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Mderg. Okay, now you are clearer, THAT I can explain.

SL, Bats, OWS, Breshke. I have played 1-2 games with each of them before.

Bats is a hard read. I have misread him in both games I've played with him.
Sicklucker posts very erratic, he has done this in both games.
Breskhe, one game played as town with him, and obs a game he was scum. Could not read him when he was scum.
OWS, played one game and badly misread him. Wasn't sure how to interpret his indifference.


Based on their posts in this game, and based on how I felt their posts were in prior games difficult to read. Not feeling different now except for SL tunnelling me and I don't understand his motives.


basically stuff that he is saying if we take out all unnecessary meta fluff.
sicklurker posts very erratic.


Please give reads on people other than VA in the time we have left. I don't care if you vote him but just hopping on the biggest wagon right now with no other reads is suboptimal for town.




Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 05:04 Breshke wrote:
Im unvoting sicklucker.

I also think the HTS and VA wagons are both bad

Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 06:06 Breshke wrote:
Stuff it, im voting VA


That makes breshke look pretty bad
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 21:39 GMT
#580
Dude I would shennanie onto anyone other then va just because hts pushed it and my reads that strong.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 84 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings63
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta13
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9308
Artosis 651
GuemChi 208
ZZZero.O 129
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
monkeys_forever2
League of Legends
Doublelift6195
JimRising 399
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe62
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3817
Other Games
FrodaN2241
Liquid`RaSZi1888
Livibee411
C9.Mang0402
Maynarde167
Mew2King42
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1163
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• musti20045 34
• Sammyuel 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1461
• Scarra1171
• Shiphtur621
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 22m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.