• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:12
CEST 00:12
KST 07:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11099 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 84 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 20:00 GMT
#501
Ignore the modkill because we want him to get replaced. Wasting a vote on him is never correct. Like I cant read bats I admit this everygame and mislynched him twice. I have correctly read you in both are games together and you ignored things a town you should not ignore.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 20:01 GMT
#502
Like if I ever push bats day one thats when im mafia I cant read this guy
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 20:04 GMT
#503
On January 09 2015 05:00 sicklucker wrote:
Ignore the modkill because we want him to get replaced. Wasting a vote on him is never correct. Like I cant read bats I admit this everygame and mislynched him twice. I have correctly read you in both are games together and you ignored things a town you should not ignore.


Actually no you have NOT correctly read me in both games. In Carol, you were 100 percent sure that I was scum until I claimed.

You were wrong at one point on me. You are wrong right now. You will see how wrong you are when I flip.

I also think it's dirty of you to start the wagon the way you are because now by doing this I will be forced to keep my vote on VA to save myself.

If you are scum, you are either trying to get me or VA killed, and it won't matter whom.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 08 2015 20:04 GMT
#504
Im unvoting sicklucker.

I also think the HTS and VA wagons are both bad
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 20:06 GMT
#505
In carol I knew your game was off because it was. You were intentionally being bad and inactive because you were the cop.
Thats a correct read.

I also instantly believed your claim.

This is a really bad defense you should agree with me because cops play like mafia.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 08 2015 20:06 GMT
#506
does anyone think ninjabunnies is town for any reason?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 20:08 GMT
#507
Like im still new to this so I dont have god reads on cops. But I know when someones not playing their town game. Your not here or in carol
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 08 2015 20:09 GMT
#508
I'll vote OWS, VA, SL, or Dr. P today.

Any of them are fine.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 20:10 GMT
#509
SL, I was JK. Cop died N2 in Carol. You pushed my lynch until I claimed.

You didn't instant believe me. You demanded my saves (rightfully) and waited for a cc.

Try again.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 20:14 GMT
#510
On January 09 2015 05:06 DrParnassus wrote:
does anyone think ninjabunnies is town for any reason?


She seemed townie.

I didn't really have the urge to make fun of her so that means she could be town.

Self-meta isn't spectacular but I'm not lynching her today unless something ironclad comes through the woodwork.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 20:16 GMT
#511
I guess you could say tone is a factor in seeming townie, but that can be easily replicated.

(I don't have ironclad reasons but I'm not big on huge voteswaps for obvious reasons.)
Retired.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 08 2015 20:16 GMT
#512
On January 09 2015 05:09 batsnacks wrote:
I'll vote OWS, VA, SL, or Dr. P today.

Any of them are fine.


lol you are crazy, i think you're town
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 08 2015 20:17 GMT
#513
On January 09 2015 05:06 DrParnassus wrote:
does anyone think ninjabunnies is town for any reason?


In my eyes she tried to push the thread early and shit when we were seriously lacking in activity.

I don't get this last post.

On January 09 2015 00:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So, I have real llife, like a job.

Wish it was a desk job so I can dick around on mafia, unfortunately I'm a waitress.

So in that case my vote is going on

#Vote: Oats

Until I can get back and actually push a case.
This is who I think we should lynch today. I'm like....75% sure.

Which is not how sure I was on breshke, but it works.



She is really defensive about irl shit with almost no one pressuring her that is odd.

I don't know if the bolded sentence refers to this game or the last game in which she vig shot me correctly. If the former she should be voting me. If the latter there was no reason to bring it up and is just filler to try justify her vote.

Still don't think i would vote her today
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 20:17 GMT
#514
On January 09 2015 05:16 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 05:09 batsnacks wrote:
I'll vote OWS, VA, SL, or Dr. P today.

Any of them are fine.


lol you are crazy, i think you're town


That's kind of his thing.

And I thought we had this reasonably good town circle going.
Retired.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 20:19 GMT
#515
DrP - When I townread NB, she seemed to have reads but that was early D1, and like I said I didn't understand her vote on Oats. I would like answered before I'd vote her.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 20:20 GMT
#516
On January 09 2015 05:10 Half the Sky wrote:
SL, I was JK. Cop died N2 in Carol. You pushed my lynch until I claimed.

You didn't instant believe me. You demanded my saves (rightfully) and waited for a cc.

Try again.


Let me explain how this game is played. in mafia if someone is not playng like they are vanilla town they are a role or mafia.

cop didnt die n2? you were the cop wtf is this lie
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 20:22 GMT
#517
On January 09 2015 05:20 sicklucker wrote:
cop didnt die n2? you were the cop wtf is this lie


You are trying to get me lynched for this? I WAS THE FUCKING JAILKEEPER.

Someone please go to Carol thread. I cannot quote from phone, but Carol of the Bells game. D3 results. Trfel the Santa, the cop is dead.

Why are you so desperate to get me killed SL?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 20:24 GMT
#518
We are getting off topic. What are people's thoughts on mderg?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 08 2015 20:25 GMT
#519
sicklirkuer I think you should chill because hts is porbably townie
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 08 2015 20:26 GMT
#520
On January 09 2015 05:24 Half the Sky wrote:
We are getting off topic. What are people's thoughts on mderg?


i've always thought that he's made sense but nothing more than that without going through his filter
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 84 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O132
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12706
Shuttle 405
White-Ra 228
ZZZero.O 132
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm122
League of Legends
Doublelift5033
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4700
Other Games
summit1g9611
FrodaN2484
Liquid`RaSZi1948
C9.Mang0341
ToD323
crisheroes291
Livibee201
Pyrionflax139
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1050
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 35
• HeavenSC 20
• Sammyuel 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1594
• Shiphtur676
• WagamamaTV289
Upcoming Events
OSC
48m
Replay Cast
48m
OSC
13h 48m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.