• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:46
CEST 14:46
KST 21:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6727 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 84 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 19:33 GMT
#481
OWS and DrP, this is my first time playing with him and Bats defence of him was meta. I cannot speak for the veteran votes on him, though. With three people defending him for reasons they are, I'm willing to give VA benefit of the doubt.

My thoughts:

I do not understand Bunnies' vote on Oats, but I want her to explain first.
I do not feel Oats is the D1 lynch.

Sicklucker generally needs more than one day to evaluate, Breshke I know has been scum before and a couple are scumreading him based on tone. I also feel I need another day to eval those two, Bats, OWS.

Lian...different approach...but I'm not feeling a lynch on him either.

mderg, I don't want to omgus him, but if I were to switch my name with someone else's and if I saw him say the same thing, my problem with his argument is that even for D1, the reads still show I am trying to work with what limited information I have. Saying my reads were inaccurate (i.e. Bats) is fine, though.

Eden's posts I am getting a town sense of thinking, I don't want to lynch him.

Lala has yet to post since he (she?) confirmed though. Now this is a potential modkill and if we absolutely positively have no other alternatives...

On my phone, but I'll keep my eyes open here if I can.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 19:36 GMT
#482
I think I might have just gotten ate'd.
Retired.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 08 2015 19:36 GMT
#483
On January 09 2015 04:33 Half the Sky wrote:
OWS and DrP, this is my first time playing with him and Bats defence of him was meta. I cannot speak for the veteran votes on him, though. With three people defending him for reasons they are, I'm willing to give VA benefit of the doubt.

My thoughts:

I do not understand Bunnies' vote on Oats, but I want her to explain first.
I do not feel Oats is the D1 lynch.

Sicklucker generally needs more than one day to evaluate, Breshke I know has been scum before and a couple are scumreading him based on tone. I also feel I need another day to eval those two, Bats, OWS.

Lian...different approach...but I'm not feeling a lynch on him either.

mderg, I don't want to omgus him, but if I were to switch my name with someone else's and if I saw him say the same thing, my problem with his argument is that even for D1, the reads still show I am trying to work with what limited information I have. Saying my reads were inaccurate (i.e. Bats) is fine, though.

Eden's posts I am getting a town sense of thinking, I don't want to lynch him.

Lala has yet to post since he (she?) confirmed though. Now this is a potential modkill and if we absolutely positively have no other alternatives...

On my phone, but I'll keep my eyes open here if I can.

Make sure you can charge it my fair lady :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 08 2015 19:36 GMT
#484
On January 09 2015 04:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 04:21 batsnacks wrote:
On January 09 2015 04:17 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Stop pls.


No

If Vayne isn't a good lynch who is?


Sure let me write a comprehensive case on my phone while I'm at work.

Oh wait.


You could say a name, other people might agree, and you wouldn't have to write a comprehensive case?

A single name at this point would be worth more than all the rest of your posts combined at this point imo.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 08 2015 19:37 GMT
#485
On January 09 2015 04:36 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 04:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 09 2015 04:21 batsnacks wrote:
On January 09 2015 04:17 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Stop pls.


No

If Vayne isn't a good lynch who is?


Sure let me write a comprehensive case on my phone while I'm at work.

Oh wait.


You could say a name, other people might agree, and you wouldn't have to write a comprehensive case?

A single name at this point would be worth more than all the rest of your posts combined at this point imo.

Says the guy who killed himself
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 19:39 GMT
#486
Bats did you wishwash on him hts post confuses me so much
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 08 2015 19:41 GMT
#487
On January 09 2015 04:39 sicklucker wrote:
Bats did you wishwash on him hts post confuses me so much

what

On January 09 2015 04:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 04:36 batsnacks wrote:
On January 09 2015 04:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 09 2015 04:21 batsnacks wrote:
On January 09 2015 04:17 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Stop pls.


No

If Vayne isn't a good lynch who is?


Sure let me write a comprehensive case on my phone while I'm at work.

Oh wait.


You could say a name, other people might agree, and you wouldn't have to write a comprehensive case?

A single name at this point would be worth more than all the rest of your posts combined at this point imo.

Says the guy who killed himself

wot
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 19:42 GMT
#488
On January 08 2015 22:33 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 21:38 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 08 2015 21:27 batsnacks wrote:
On January 08 2015 21:22 liancourt wrote:
Dunno sl has been playing crappy as usual confusing the fuck out of town. His incoherent posting is out of this world


It's different this game. He's less sincere about his incoherent ideas. They are forced.

Different this game compared to which? I didn't see a significant change from Imperial.

And are you saying sicklucker is the kill? I think Vayne is probably the kill for reasons I'll explain in a bit. If you want sicklucker instead you're gonna have to sell me on it.


Compared to all of them. I don't think SL has ever been mafia on this site until now.


ive been mafia and I went to final3 and lost in mspaint. There alot of content if you want to look and see my real mafia game.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 19:43 GMT
#489
On January 09 2015 04:33 Half the Sky wrote:
OWS and DrP, this is my first time playing with him and Bats defence of him was meta. I cannot speak for the veteran votes on him, though. With three people defending him for reasons they are, I'm willing to give VA benefit of the doubt.

My thoughts:

I do not understand Bunnies' vote on Oats, but I want her to explain first.
I do not feel Oats is the D1 lynch.

Sicklucker generally needs more than one day to evaluate, Breshke I know has been scum before and a couple are scumreading him based on tone. I also feel I need another day to eval those two, Bats, OWS.

Lian...different approach...but I'm not feeling a lynch on him either.

mderg, I don't want to omgus him, but if I were to switch my name with someone else's and if I saw him say the same thing, my problem with his argument is that even for D1, the reads still show I am trying to work with what limited information I have. Saying my reads were inaccurate (i.e. Bats) is fine, though.

Eden's posts I am getting a town sense of thinking, I don't want to lynch him.

Lala has yet to post since he (she?) confirmed though. Now this is a potential modkill and if we absolutely positively have no other alternatives...

On my phone, but I'll keep my eyes open here if I can.


Hts says your defending him but your clearly trying to lynched him thats what I dont get and why im filter diving you to see what ive missed
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 19:45 GMT
#490
SL, look for the post where Bats explains VA's D1 meta to me after I vote VA.

Then when VA says "community sucks", Bats says don't let the door hit you on the way out. That's when I think Bats votes him.

LS: Full power, atm. Also other half has his tablet on him if it comes to that.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 19:46 GMT
#491
On January 09 2015 04:36 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 04:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 09 2015 04:21 batsnacks wrote:
On January 09 2015 04:17 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Stop pls.


No

If Vayne isn't a good lynch who is?


Sure let me write a comprehensive case on my phone while I'm at work.

Oh wait.


You could say a name, other people might agree, and you wouldn't have to write a comprehensive case?

A single name at this point would be worth more than all the rest of your posts combined at this point imo.


That's nice.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 19:47 GMT
#492
On January 09 2015 02:08 mderg wrote:
Well, I had almost no time to play today, only skimmed through the last few pages. Will be around somewhere close to deadline, hopefully in time. I'm not really convinced of the case on VA. If batsnacks is right about his meta, I don't see anything scummy in VA. Especially giving wrong information about statistics is something I'd see town do more than scum because it is so easily proven wrong.

I'd rather lynch HTS for reasons that I've already given.

##Vote Half the Sky


Lets kill hts and confirm this man as town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 19:48 GMT
#493
On January 09 2015 04:45 Half the Sky wrote:
SL, look for the post where Bats explains VA's D1 meta to me after I vote VA.

Then when VA says "community sucks", Bats says don't let the door hit you on the way out. That's when I think Bats votes him.

LS: Full power, atm. Also other half has his tablet on him if it comes to that.


So bats spite voting him after defending him? Thats pretty bad
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 19:50 GMT
#494
Whatever nothing va has done really makes him mafia. Your basically doing a rng lynch on someone who you dont want to play with. Can we sheep me?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 08 2015 19:52 GMT
#495
On January 09 2015 04:50 sicklucker wrote:
Whatever nothing va has done really makes him mafia. Your basically doing a rng lynch on someone who you dont want to play with. Can we sheep me?

Ugh it's a meta case by my biggest town read in Oats and Oats said that VA doesn't play or try at Day 1 as town.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 19:53 GMT
#496
SL, check the timestamps to verify the "door" comment against when Bats voted in voting thread.

I already said I will move my vote. To whom?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 19:55 GMT
#497
Good point hts theres no one to switch it to. I say start your own wagon. Im pretty tunneled on you so you better find scum!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 08 2015 19:55 GMT
#498
On January 09 2015 04:53 Half the Sky wrote:
SL, check the timestamps to verify the "door" comment against when Bats voted in voting thread.

I already said I will move my vote. To whom?

VA.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 08 2015 19:56 GMT
#499
On January 09 2015 04:56 DrParnassus wrote:
##vote halfthesky
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 19:56 GMT
#500
SL, we have a potential modkill on the table, you just remarked that what Bats did was pretty bad and you want to kill me?

I don't understand your reasoning.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 84 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings215
SHIN 133
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 600
SHIN 133
Railgan 57
MindelVK 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 70463
Calm 11058
Rain 2444
Bisu 1660
FanTaSy 848
Stork 559
soO 533
Shuttle 520
Rush 273
Soma 246
[ Show more ]
firebathero 215
Snow 214
Last 194
Light 122
Mind 105
Pusan 73
Sharp 59
Sea.KH 58
hero 47
ToSsGirL 46
Bale 38
Free 36
Trap 34
Aegong 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Mong 24
zelot 18
Sexy 15
yabsab 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8723
Dendi807
Counter-Strike
fl0m1717
byalli972
x6flipin502
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
gofns38746
singsing2216
B2W.Neo654
Pyrionflax257
Trikslyr40
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 5
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV490
League of Legends
• Jankos3045
• Nemesis2458
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1294
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 14m
OSC
10h 14m
Replay Cast
10h 14m
OSC
23h 14m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.