• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9027 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 84 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 15:50 GMT
#441
It is. VA has a really weird meta but I wanted to do research to confirm what I was thinking. I kinda feel like I'm playing with fire atm since I haven't done my homework yet.
Retired.
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
January 08 2015 15:50 GMT
#442
So, I have real llife, like a job.

Wish it was a desk job so I can dick around on mafia, unfortunately I'm a waitress.

So in that case my vote is going on

#Vote: Oats

Until I can get back and actually push a case.
This is who I think we should lynch today. I'm like....75% sure.

Which is not how sure I was on breshke, but it works.

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 15:50 GMT
#443
lol we have so many players that are getting bogged down in rl stuff.
Retired.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 08 2015 15:57 GMT
#444
27ninjabunnies you know better than that. We not lynching Oats until Day 2 or 3 if we suspect he is scum but for now I town reading him for the fact he pretty much acting like how he did in Student Mafia IV where he was VT.
Here is his filter from that game
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/471489-student-mafia-iv-new-newish-players-welcome?user=Oatsmaster
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 08 2015 16:02 GMT
#445
Oats plays the same every game (I've been in). If he's mafia I don't think you will catch him by analyzing his meta and if he's town it's not because of meta.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 16:02 GMT
#446
On January 09 2015 00:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So, I have real llife, like a job.

Wish it was a desk job so I can dick around on mafia, unfortunately I'm a waitress.

So in that case my vote is going on

#Vote: Oats

Until I can get back and actually push a case.
This is who I think we should lynch today. I'm like....75% sure.

Which is not how sure I was on breshke, but it works.


Er what?

Absolutely no reasoning?

K.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 16:03 GMT
#447
On January 09 2015 00:48 batsnacks wrote:
I think if anything the fact that VA has communicated his thoughts neatly and seriously is suspicious.

I would guess that's why oats voted him.

yes exactly.
He is playing the game day 1.
Which he never does as town.

And that he does as scum.
No gg, No skill.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 08 2015 16:08 GMT
#448
On January 09 2015 01:02 batsnacks wrote:
Oats plays the same every game (I've been in). If he's mafia I don't think you will catch him by analyzing his meta and if he's town it's not because of meta.

Did you forget his scum game on Carol where did absolutely no scum hunting? He scum hunting this game but it basing on games where I played with him and I trusting his meta case on VA
##VayneAuthority
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 08 2015 16:09 GMT
#449
On January 09 2015 01:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 01:02 batsnacks wrote:
Oats plays the same every game (I've been in). If he's mafia I don't think you will catch him by analyzing his meta and if he's town it's not because of meta.

Did you forget his scum game on Carol where did absolutely no scum hunting? He scum hunting this game but it basing on games where I played with him and I trusting his meta case on VA
##Vote: VayneAuthority

EBWOP: Fixed voting error.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 08 2015 16:19 GMT
#450
If I do get lynched, I would go for lightningstrike next, his vote on me makes no sense as I was against liancourt who was pushing him. A simple inconsistency that many new players make.
I come in for the scraps
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 08 2015 16:20 GMT
#451
On January 09 2015 01:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
If I do get lynched, I would go for lightningstrike next, his vote on me makes no sense as I was against liancourt who was pushing him. A simple inconsistency that many new players make.


giving up already?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 16:25 GMT
#452
On January 09 2015 01:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
If I do get lynched, I would go for lightningstrike next, his vote on me makes no sense as I was against liancourt who was pushing him. A simple inconsistency that many new players make.

how about no?
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 08 2015 16:26 GMT
#453
well I see the community has gotten even worse since I left, probably wont be back lol.
I come in for the scraps
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 16:26 GMT
#454
Well we have Bats vouching for your D1 meta, and being relatively new, I've not played with you before, so I took all your actions at face value. Not knowing anything else, it does looks bad to me.

But I'm going to wait and see what OWS says though. And if his knowledge supports, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
Bats is contesting that Oats' thinking may also be flawed in voting you.

Do you have an alternative, or would your alternative be LS?

Also OP doesn't say when EoD is. Should I assume 1700 EST?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 16:27 GMT
#455
Bunnies, what is your reasoning for voting Oats? He was like this D1 in Student Mafia.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 08 2015 16:47 GMT
#456
On January 09 2015 01:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
well I see the community has gotten even worse since I left, probably wont be back lol.


Don't let the door hit you on the way out
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 08 2015 17:08 GMT
#457
Well, I had almost no time to play today, only skimmed through the last few pages. Will be around somewhere close to deadline, hopefully in time. I'm not really convinced of the case on VA. If batsnacks is right about his meta, I don't see anything scummy in VA. Especially giving wrong information about statistics is something I'd see town do more than scum because it is so easily proven wrong.

I'd rather lynch HTS for reasons that I've already given.

##Vote Half the Sky
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 08 2015 17:10 GMT
#458
alright i'm back for the next 3 days or so.

deadline is coming up soon?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 08 2015 17:10 GMT
#459
On January 09 2015 02:10 DrParnassus wrote:
alright i'm back for the next 3 days or so.

deadline is coming up soon?

Yes. Today in fact.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 08 2015 17:14 GMT
#460
cool i'm reading
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 84 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM551
IndyStarCraft 139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 551
Lowko395
IndyStarCraft 139
mouzHeroMarine 59
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14253
Free 5579
Stork 1876
Jaedong 673
Horang2 513
BeSt 434
Soulkey 350
Soma 263
Mini 241
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Zeus 212
Last 143
sorry 108
Mind 84
Pusan 75
Hyun 73
Sexy 47
Shinee 37
soO 31
yabsab 16
Sacsri 15
scan(afreeca) 15
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4917
XaKoH 264
Dendi236
XcaliburYe208
Counter-Strike
byalli644
Other Games
gofns43128
singsing2028
Coldzera 701
Happy370
B2W.Neo290
Pyrionflax239
ToD52
trigger0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 34
• StrangeGG 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• Light_VIP 10
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV392
League of Legends
• Jankos3667
Upcoming Events
Online Event
42m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 42m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.