• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:46
CEST 18:46
KST 01:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War235.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8482 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 84 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 05:40 GMT
#401
On January 08 2015 14:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Someone tell me why Lian is town.

he cant be arsed to play properly.
No gg, No skill.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 05:43 GMT
#402
Ya... I just remembered lians play last game. Hes a bad day 1 lynch
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 05:44 GMT
#403
I'm kinda tempted to vote Vayne.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 05:52 GMT
#404
(btw we have a voting thread)
Retired.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 08 2015 05:57 GMT
#405
On January 08 2015 14:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other but you extort somone's post to make them look scummy or discredit them. It seems he opted to do both there. I don't follow on what you mean by intentional, as making a post on it pretty much makes it intentional by definition.

liancourt posted the beginnings of a case on LightningStrike. In it, he interpreted LightningStrike's various comments a certain way. That way makes LightningStrike look bad, and may or may not be an accurate way of interpreting the comments.

There are multiple layers to the last sentence: is liancourt accurately interpreting LightningStrike's comments or not, and if not, is this inaccuracy intentional? Your statement that liancourt is scummy for trying to distort LightningStrike's intentions presupposed not only inaccuracy but intentional inaccuracy. I'm asking you to demonstrate how, because while I can believe liancourt's interpretation is inaccurate, I'm not sold it's intentional. Town and mafia both make inaccurate interpretations of others' posts, so you're going to have to demonstrate intent to make your case, and again, on a read of liancourt's post I don't necessarily see it.

On January 08 2015 14:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
Still figuring out the second part, I don't really give a shit if we lynch town on day 1 its not a big deal.

uh, explain this please.

Believe it or not I think I have a reasonable explanation of this^ comment, but I'm not supplying it for Vayne until he gives his own answer.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 08 2015 06:10 GMT
#406
Statistics show that a random lynch lynches scum more of the time then a well thought out first day lynch. Therefore unless there are mayor mechanics or something else special I rarely care what happens day 1 for the most part.
I come in for the scraps
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 08 2015 06:16 GMT
#407
which statistics? tbh that's pretty hard to believe based on my past experience.

There are other issues with that post but I'll leave it for a moment.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 08 2015 06:24 GMT
#408
Is VA BH's smurf???

what the fuck is this dude on about?

You are basically condoning inactivity and that we should not scum hunt and just RNG day 1.

Let me give you an extreme example:

Everyone is silent on day 1. We random lynch.

We start day 2. We discuss about shit, but we dont have any prior information or content....what difference is this from day 1 discussion?????

Day 2 discussion is relevant because there was content on day 1. If there wasnt day 2 would just be day 1.

VA's thinking is very anti town, you are refusing to scumhunt which is scummy as fuck.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 08 2015 06:28 GMT
#409
there is power roles, night actions, and reactions to both, literally the only things I need to hunt scum. So you are correct, I think all of day 1 is irrelevant and I can skip it for the most part
I come in for the scraps
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
January 08 2015 06:32 GMT
#410
On January 08 2015 08:05 liancourt wrote:
Ninja I want your opinion on LS



I am a couple of pages behind, so this is my read so far.

LS to me is always weird. He plays weirdly and very nooblike.

The fact that he constantly brings up previous games to help justify his cases makes me think he is town though.
Sure, it's purely based on meta, but atleast he's trying to spot differences.

Also Lian, that post wasn't a shit post. It gave most of my reads at that time. Yes I know there's probably 3ish mafia or so in this game, but I don't know the exact number. Therefore if I want to put 5 people in my LEANING SCUM list, I will. It doesn't mean I definitely think they are mafia, but it's basically the "These are the ones we need to watch for"

So far, I think you might actually be town, but your posts are annoying, and honestly I want to punch you reeatedly for being such a dickbag.

Can't we be nice, and talk to each other like actual human beings?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
January 08 2015 06:38 GMT
#411
On January 08 2015 14:12 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't want to light Eden on fire this game.

I don't know how I feel about this.


This is exactly what I was thinking.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
January 08 2015 06:40 GMT
#412
I'd be up for a Breshke or Oats lynch today to be honest.
I'll try and come up with a better case in the morning. I'm exhausted. Yay for double shift today)

But I will say this: Breske's tone is similar to last game I played with him where I shot him and he was mafia. Makes me wanna shoot him again.... If only I could

Oats is just....super weird. He's posting, but his posts are useless. They are mostly complaining about other people's posts, yet he isn't contributing at all himself.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 08 2015 06:43 GMT
#413
not possible.

then we'd be playing like LS and HTS having a tea party.

If i were to play too townie I'd get shot day 1. I have to mix in douchebaggery so ppl scum read me out of spite.

I can see ppl already scum reading me for absolutely no reason at all.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 06:44 GMT
#414
Even if those statistics are true then how do you find mafia on day 2?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 06:47 GMT
#415
Sadly this is lians town game sorry for that 10 second scum read before I recinded
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 06:50 GMT
#416
On January 08 2015 15:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Statistics show that a random lynch lynches scum more of the time then a well thought out first day lynch. Therefore unless there are mayor mechanics or something else special I rarely care what happens day 1 for the most part.

so why are you caring today?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 06:51 GMT
#417
On January 08 2015 15:40 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'd be up for a Breshke or Oats lynch today to be honest.
I'll try and come up with a better case in the morning. I'm exhausted. Yay for double shift today)

But I will say this: Breske's tone is similar to last game I played with him where I shot him and he was mafia. Makes me wanna shoot him again.... If only I could

Oats is just....super weird. He's posting, but his posts are useless. They are mostly complaining about other people's posts, yet he isn't contributing at all himself.

ahahahahahaa
Lovely.

What are you even doing this game?

No gg, No skill.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 08 2015 06:56 GMT
#418
so can we stop with the blame game

and start finger pointing.

As much as I agree with bats on obi, i dont think he's a good day 1 lynch.

LS is apparently town to everyone LOL

Breshke keeps asking useless questions go figure

VA = BH. I wanna kill this dude who seems too content on doing jack crap. At the end of day 1 town will have no idea what the fuck he was thinking on the first day. This kind of play is scum motivated.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 08 2015 06:57 GMT
#419
On January 08 2015 15:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 15:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Statistics show that a random lynch lynches scum more of the time then a well thought out first day lynch. Therefore unless there are mayor mechanics or something else special I rarely care what happens day 1 for the most part.

so why are you caring today?


have to post so I dont get modkilled, might as well answer people's posts directed at me and make comments
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 07:07 GMT
#420
On January 08 2015 15:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 15:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 08 2015 15:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Statistics show that a random lynch lynches scum more of the time then a well thought out first day lynch. Therefore unless there are mayor mechanics or something else special I rarely care what happens day 1 for the most part.

so why are you caring today?


have to post so I dont get modkilled, might as well answer people's posts directed at me and make comments

apparently that didnt bother you for practically every other town game you played.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 84 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27690
Calm 6404
Bisu 2011
Jaedong 1501
Larva 754
BeSt 510
Light 475
Soma 462
Snow 335
Rush 299
[ Show more ]
Stork 275
ZerO 243
Barracks 158
Free 127
910 102
Zeus 99
Mind 90
Killer 56
Shinee 47
Trap 34
Terrorterran 33
Hyun 32
ToSsGirL 27
Aegong 23
Rock 22
Bale 21
sorry 17
Sexy 11
soO 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8177
XaKoH 427
Counter-Strike
fl0m3556
Other Games
singsing2187
hiko989
FrodaN644
B2W.Neo622
crisheroes403
Beastyqt372
mouzStarbuck249
Hui .175
Livibee169
DeMusliM156
RotterdaM130
C9.Mang0100
KnowMe87
Trikslyr79
QueenE74
Mew2King46
BRAT_OK 30
ZerO(Twitch)22
edward15
MindelVK11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2515
Other Games
• Shiphtur813
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.