• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:23
CEST 13:23
KST 20:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9287 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 84 Next
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
January 08 2015 07:47 GMT
#421
On January 08 2015 15:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 15:40 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'd be up for a Breshke or Oats lynch today to be honest.
I'll try and come up with a better case in the morning. I'm exhausted. Yay for double shift today)

But I will say this: Breske's tone is similar to last game I played with him where I shot him and he was mafia. Makes me wanna shoot him again.... If only I could

Oats is just....super weird. He's posting, but his posts are useless. They are mostly complaining about other people's posts, yet he isn't contributing at all himself.

ahahahahahaa
Lovely.

What are you even doing this game?



I'm asking questions and trying to find scum.

What are you doing?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 08 2015 08:23 GMT
#422
Facepalm

just vote vayne
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 08 2015 11:22 GMT
#423
VA why not just post random pictures like you usually do? You did say you didn't care about what happens d1.

SL is mafia btw but I cba to explain why yet.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 11:33 GMT
#424
On January 08 2015 16:47 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 15:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 08 2015 15:40 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'd be up for a Breshke or Oats lynch today to be honest.
I'll try and come up with a better case in the morning. I'm exhausted. Yay for double shift today)

But I will say this: Breske's tone is similar to last game I played with him where I shot him and he was mafia. Makes me wanna shoot him again.... If only I could

Oats is just....super weird. He's posting, but his posts are useless. They are mostly complaining about other people's posts, yet he isn't contributing at all himself.

ahahahahahaa
Lovely.

What are you even doing this game?



I'm asking questions and trying to find scum.

What are you doing?

yeah yeah you're right, ive been sniping a bit hard.

No gg, No skill.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 08 2015 12:22 GMT
#425
Dunno sl has been playing crappy as usual confusing the fuck out of town. His incoherent posting is out of this world
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 08 2015 12:27 GMT
#426
On January 08 2015 21:22 liancourt wrote:
Dunno sl has been playing crappy as usual confusing the fuck out of town. His incoherent posting is out of this world


It's different this game. He's less sincere about his incoherent ideas. They are forced.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 08 2015 12:38 GMT
#427
The bs about hts?

yes i totally ignored that cos it looked like bollocks but enough to make him scum....hmm i fancy vayne or bresh unless there is something more substantial. Sl is trying at least but in a shitastic way

I d consider him for day 2 tho
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 08 2015 12:38 GMT
#428
On January 08 2015 21:27 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 21:22 liancourt wrote:
Dunno sl has been playing crappy as usual confusing the fuck out of town. His incoherent posting is out of this world


It's different this game. He's less sincere about his incoherent ideas. They are forced.

Different this game compared to which? I didn't see a significant change from Imperial.

And are you saying sicklucker is the kill? I think Vayne is probably the kill for reasons I'll explain in a bit. If you want sicklucker instead you're gonna have to sell me on it.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 08 2015 13:33 GMT
#429
On January 08 2015 21:38 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 21:27 batsnacks wrote:
On January 08 2015 21:22 liancourt wrote:
Dunno sl has been playing crappy as usual confusing the fuck out of town. His incoherent posting is out of this world


It's different this game. He's less sincere about his incoherent ideas. They are forced.

Different this game compared to which? I didn't see a significant change from Imperial.

And are you saying sicklucker is the kill? I think Vayne is probably the kill for reasons I'll explain in a bit. If you want sicklucker instead you're gonna have to sell me on it.


Compared to all of them. I don't think SL has ever been mafia on this site until now.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 08 2015 13:35 GMT
#430
People should spam today because I am trapped at the boringest conference ever.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 08 2015 13:55 GMT
#431
I'm back and you know what Breshke might be a decent meta lynch since he acting how he did in Metal Mini where he was scum but at the same time I kind of want to lynch HTS since she seems much more inactive in this game than the other game but maybe she is a power role again like she was in Carol that my only thing I thinking for her for now.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 14:57 GMT
#432
I just looked through VA's filter. Key phrases in bold.

On January 08 2015 14:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other but you extort somone's post to make them look scummy or discredit them. It seems he opted to do both there. I don't follow on what you mean by intentional, as making a post on it pretty much makes it intentional by definition.

Still figuring out the second part, I don't really give a shit if we lynch town on day 1 its not a big deal.


On January 08 2015 15:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Statistics show that a random lynch lynches scum more of the time then a well thought out first day lynch. Therefore unless there are mayor mechanics or something else special I rarely care what happens day 1 for the most part.


The above is completely false. As of November 2014, from Kita's database:

Mafia players are lynched 26.2% of the time on day one.
Random lynching would result in a mafia lynch 25.2% of the time.
Mafia players are lynched only 16.9% of the time in newbie games on day one, so excluding these games brings the overall day one lynch percentage up to 28.5%!


On January 08 2015 15:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
there is power roles, night actions, and reactions to both, literally the only things I need to hunt scum. So you are correct, I think all of day 1 is irrelevant and I can skip it for the most part


All of what I have highlighted is untrue. I feel the attitude in each and all of these quotes shows:

1 Indifference to finding scum, and D1 is not an excuse
2 Deconstructive thinking and discouraging other methods of scumhunting that others may use
3 Third quote shows WIFOM activity as the best way to find scum.

And according to the database he is clearly NOT a new player.

No, no and triple no.

##vote VayneAuthority
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 15:14 GMT
#433
And Oats, your vote on VA isn't in the voting thread.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 15:18 GMT
#434
oh damn sorry.
No gg, No skill.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 08 2015 15:20 GMT
#435
On January 08 2015 23:57 Half the Sky wrote:
I just looked through VA's filter. Key phrases in bold.

Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 14:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other but you extort somone's post to make them look scummy or discredit them. It seems he opted to do both there. I don't follow on what you mean by intentional, as making a post on it pretty much makes it intentional by definition.

Still figuring out the second part, I don't really give a shit if we lynch town on day 1 its not a big deal.


Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 15:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Statistics show that a random lynch lynches scum more of the time then a well thought out first day lynch. Therefore unless there are mayor mechanics or something else special I rarely care what happens day 1 for the most part.


The above is completely false. As of November 2014, from Kita's database:

Show nested quote +
Mafia players are lynched 26.2% of the time on day one.
Random lynching would result in a mafia lynch 25.2% of the time.
Mafia players are lynched only 16.9% of the time in newbie games on day one, so excluding these games brings the overall day one lynch percentage up to 28.5%!


Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 15:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
there is power roles, night actions, and reactions to both, literally the only things I need to hunt scum. So you are correct, I think all of day 1 is irrelevant and I can skip it for the most part


All of what I have highlighted is untrue. I feel the attitude in each and all of these quotes shows:

1 Indifference to finding scum, and D1 is not an excuse
2 Deconstructive thinking and discouraging other methods of scumhunting that others may use
3 Third quote shows WIFOM activity as the best way to find scum.

And according to the database he is clearly NOT a new player.

No, no and triple no.

##vote VayneAuthority


I'm not saying you're wrong, but everything VA is saying is consistent with his meta. He usually dicks around d1, posts random pictures, and if he's town there will be random moments of actually trying later on.

Just wanted to throw that out there.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 15:37 GMT
#436
On January 09 2015 00:20 batsnacks wrote:
I'm not saying you're wrong, but everything VA is saying is consistent with his meta. He usually dicks around d1, posts random pictures, and if he's town there will be random moments of actually trying later on.

Just wanted to throw that out there.


Okay, then let me take a step back here because I'm also not the only one that voted for him. Eden at least suspected/pushed him and Lian and Oats also voted him as well.

Lian, Eden, Oats: Have any of you played a game with VA? If so, could any of the three of you either vouch for or give a counterargument on VA's meta?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 15:46 GMT
#437
So I suck. I planned to wake up early today to check up on VA's meta to see if I was delusional or not and I wound up crashing hard. I'll be paying attention to this game via phone, but don't expect anything special until I return.

Also today is thrawn's/drparnassus' day to contribute. If he doesn't, we're lynching him.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 15:46 GMT
#438
If I get a break or something I'll be able to put in some work though.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 15:47 GMT
#439
On January 08 2015 23:57 Half the Sky wrote:
I just looked through VA's filter. Key phrases in bold.

Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 14:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other but you extort somone's post to make them look scummy or discredit them. It seems he opted to do both there. I don't follow on what you mean by intentional, as making a post on it pretty much makes it intentional by definition.

Still figuring out the second part, I don't really give a shit if we lynch town on day 1 its not a big deal.


Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 15:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Statistics show that a random lynch lynches scum more of the time then a well thought out first day lynch. Therefore unless there are mayor mechanics or something else special I rarely care what happens day 1 for the most part.


The above is completely false. As of November 2014, from Kita's database:

Show nested quote +
Mafia players are lynched 26.2% of the time on day one.
Random lynching would result in a mafia lynch 25.2% of the time.
Mafia players are lynched only 16.9% of the time in newbie games on day one, so excluding these games brings the overall day one lynch percentage up to 28.5%!


Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 15:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
there is power roles, night actions, and reactions to both, literally the only things I need to hunt scum. So you are correct, I think all of day 1 is irrelevant and I can skip it for the most part


All of what I have highlighted is untrue. I feel the attitude in each and all of these quotes shows:

1 Indifference to finding scum, and D1 is not an excuse
2 Deconstructive thinking and discouraging other methods of scumhunting that others may use
3 Third quote shows WIFOM activity as the best way to find scum.

And according to the database he is clearly NOT a new player.

No, no and triple no.

##vote VayneAuthority


Also this case is kinda blegh.
Retired.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 08 2015 15:48 GMT
#440
I think if anything the fact that VA has communicated his thoughts neatly and seriously is suspicious.

I would guess that's why oats voted him.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 84 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM608
IndyStarCraft 136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 608
Lowko427
IndyStarCraft 136
mouzHeroMarine 97
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21874
Free 5895
Jaedong 742
Horang2 528
BeSt 448
Soulkey 367
Soma 271
Mini 254
Larva 235
Zeus 218
[ Show more ]
Last 148
sorry 108
Hyun 89
Mind 83
Pusan 77
Sexy 51
Shinee 37
soO 31
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 15
Sacsri 13
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5177
Dendi319
XaKoH 272
XcaliburYe211
Counter-Strike
byalli712
Other Games
gofns37551
singsing2349
Coldzera 692
Happy383
B2W.Neo326
Pyrionflax235
ToD62
trigger1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 29
• StrangeGG 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• Light_VIP 9
• Gemini_19 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV379
League of Legends
• Jankos3758
Upcoming Events
Online Event
38m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 38m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.