• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:17
CEST 12:17
KST 19:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9059 users

Imperial Mafia - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 511 Next
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 02 2015 14:54 GMT
#2001
Kk my phone is dying and I should so some work. Mt scum.at this point

geript
SL
Dam
Viv
...

Then I'm not sure who else
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 02 2015 14:57 GMT
#2002
I like palmar,koshi,drh,Marv, I drunknely liked Gb I think.

Jat is ok , artanis felt ok, ve seems aight so far.
Zerg for Life
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 14:57 GMT
#2003
I wonder if geript will be able to explain why marv is scum. Based on actions. Not on omgus or other silly things.
I had a good night of sleep.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 02 2015 14:58 GMT
#2004
If I forgot you don't get rustled
Zerg for Life
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 02 2015 14:59 GMT
#2005
time to soberly not like GB tbh. he descirbed what mafia should be doing while doing it. pretty cute actually.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 02 2015 15:00 GMT
#2006
On January 02 2015 23:57 Koshi wrote:
I wonder if geript will be able to explain why marv is scum. Based on actions. Not on omgus or other silly things.

if he mentions "fearing the d1 lynch" one more time, i'll day-vig him with this gun i definitely have.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 02 2015 15:00 GMT
#2007
Alright I will reread Gb later after I post my well formatted SL case.

Zerg for Life
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 02 2015 15:02 GMT
#2008
I do love some good formatting.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 02 2015 15:22 GMT
#2009
I would totally start with Superbia/Vivax tomorrow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 02 2015 15:26 GMT
#2010
I think it's really weird that Rito calls out marv for his "lazy read" on him and says he should die for it, but doesn't mention Superbia who ended up voting for Rito too for less. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 02 2015 15:28 GMT
#2011
Good morning, firstly I really hate being scum read for not being here not doing stuff during certain points of the day on a holiday while the same people give free passes to other people who were not here doing stuff. I know what I did ended up wrong but I went with my gut because I wasn't feeling the lynches and just feel like i'm being discredited now.

Honestly I think that a game that JAT linked I believe (FFL2) has a hidden gem in it that had little to do with batsnacks, but with superbia instead. Superbia is scum in that game and barely posts at all if you compare it to almost any town game super is so much more posty and as scum usually just posts minimual and afks the vote somewhere. This is a good place to find scum.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 15:38 GMT
#2012
Well I feel like you are being sneaky.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 15:40 GMT
#2013
Like for example. When did you find this superbia thing? Yesterday I take it? Why bring it up now?

And did you check other games from superbia? Because you make it sound like you did. If so, why not mention them?
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
January 02 2015 15:49 GMT
#2014
On December 31 2014 15:11 geript wrote:
You are not making my dick hard Dr. H. What do you think of sicklucker?


On December 31 2014 15:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Uh, I don't want to make your dick hard. I don't think anything about anyone yet.


On December 31 2014 15:17 geript wrote:
So you don't find Robik who is normally an exceptionally prolific poster as town posting "Hello?" twice and then fucking off when he got ignored interesting in the slightest?


It might already have been mentioned but I don't really get this progression in geript's conversation I just read. Why does he go from asking about SL to asking about Robik without going for Robik himself previously when he's formulating it like DrH is supposed to scumread him?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 02 2015 15:51 GMT
#2015
Actually yesterday I just looked at bats in that game because I thought I had a good read on him. When I woke up this morning I went about catching up and filter diving a little and super is reminded me a bit of when he was scum in ffl2. The town game I looked at was his newbie game, I know he has a normal game as well that was played lately where he posted more but I have to find it to make sure the trend stands.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 02 2015 15:57 GMT
#2016
On the same hand super did have a 11 page game as scum in yamatos game over 4 cycles. But 9 over 2 in the town game so I need to find other games to look at the post number breakdown
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 02 2015 16:00 GMT
#2017
On January 02 2015 19:35 Koshi wrote:
Both Robik and GB didn't vote.

This game is not balanced around modkills. So don't get modkilled. Dumbasses.

Why did Eden not see this?


I voted Vivax dude. I sheeped you because you are obvious town and I felt the main wagons could BOTH be town.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 02 2015 16:15 GMT
#2018
I've never voted geript, I voted Vivax but slam didn't count my vote

Just check the vote thread.
I'm adorable.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 16:24 GMT
#2019
On January 03 2015 01:00 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 19:35 Koshi wrote:
Both Robik and GB didn't vote.

This game is not balanced around modkills. So don't get modkilled. Dumbasses.

Why did Eden not see this?


I voted Vivax dude. I sheeped you because you are obvious town and I felt the main wagons could BOTH be town.

Oh yeah. I knew marv waa wrong on you for a good reason. Wrong to lynch you tomorrow that is.
I had a good night of sleep.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 02 2015 16:25 GMT
#2020
On January 02 2015 23:59 marvellosity wrote:
time to soberly not like GB tbh. he descirbed what mafia should be doing while doing it. pretty cute actually.


Lol, you know I'm talking about mafia realising a townie is scumreading possible town!marv for fair reasoning and trying to get him mislynched while putting responsibility for the mislynch on me.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 511 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM402
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 43m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.