• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8827 users

Imperial Mafia - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 511 Next
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 02 2015 17:22 GMT
#2041
Still have no idea why vivax is scum. Agree totally with his first post that koshi thinks proves him as scum.
RIP Aaliyah
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 02 2015 17:23 GMT
#2042
On January 03 2015 02:22 Vivax wrote:
And honestly I just hate JATs filter after looking at it. It's a oneliner fest with no analysis. He doesn't play mafia he's simulating a chat session, he even posts to post a single word. 14 pages of trash to sift through, and it's not like a iamperfection style of spamming with some value and drive, it's like reading background noise.

Not sure why but he made me mad.

Seems legit.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 02 2015 17:23 GMT
#2043
Totally believable that Vivax complains about my "towncoaching" and then attacks me for my posting style.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 02 2015 17:24 GMT
#2044
Go Vivax. Make a case on me. Back up your horseshit.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
January 02 2015 17:27 GMT
#2045
On January 03 2015 02:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Totally believable that Vivax complains about my "towncoaching" and then attacks me for my posting style.


I'm not coaching anyone, I'm complaining that you only make the game unreadable and also yourself unreadable by posting that way. You're the grey eminence chiming in in discussions, throwing little turds of text into them that don't really lead anywhere, and it's unhelpful.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 02 2015 17:29 GMT
#2046
On January 03 2015 02:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2015 02:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Totally believable that Vivax complains about my "towncoaching" and then attacks me for my posting style.


I'm not coaching anyone, I'm complaining that you only make the game unreadable and also yourself unreadable by posting that way. You're the grey eminence chiming in in discussions, throwing little turds of text into them that don't really lead anywhere, and it's unhelpful.

Weird. In my memory I was the only player who was universally townread day1. So obviously I don't make myself unreadable.
In my memory I also got my scumread lynched. So obviously my little turds lead somewhere.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
January 02 2015 17:29 GMT
#2047
I want to talk about Eden now.
I think that bit where he mentions TheChyz and then deliberately throws away his own point doesn't make much sense and looks suspicious.

Plus it's that style of inner monologue where it seems more like he's trying to be a narrator than lynch scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
January 02 2015 17:34 GMT
#2048
On January 03 2015 02:22 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Still have no idea why vivax is scum. Agree totally with his first post that koshi thinks proves him as scum.


At the start of D1 you were engaged in some discussion with Eden, it didn't appear odd to you that he would mention reasons (to himself) for finding you scummy without ever lashing out at you. It gives me a very static feeling, like filling a jug with water but not being intent on pouring it somewhere.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 02 2015 17:38 GMT
#2049
Vivax has only fosd my town reads since coming out strong on thechyz so I'm gonna have to do a lot of rereading once im woken up properly.
RIP Aaliyah
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
January 02 2015 17:46 GMT
#2050
On January 03 2015 02:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2015 02:27 Vivax wrote:
On January 03 2015 02:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Totally believable that Vivax complains about my "towncoaching" and then attacks me for my posting style.


I'm not coaching anyone, I'm complaining that you only make the game unreadable and also yourself unreadable by posting that way. You're the grey eminence chiming in in discussions, throwing little turds of text into them that don't really lead anywhere, and it's unhelpful.

Weird. In my memory I was the only player who was universally townread day1. So obviously I don't make myself unreadable.
In my memory I also got my scumread lynched. So obviously my little turds lead somewhere.


You won't get a townread from me just cause you look like you're contributing when only a small percentage of your actual content can be called that way, you're just noisy, that doesn't make you town, but it can be used to grab townreads since some people use the heuristic that active=town.

I would say active AND completely tryhard is town. To me you just look active, not tryhard, otherwise you would be trying to solve the game based on filter analysis (in this case: Eden) instead of stroking your e-peen with the mislynch you had a part in.

Also looking at the reads you claim. At the start you included ritoky and Lazer in them, later on when the lynch is being decided you completely go for geript and bats. But in all this time between you claiming that ritoky and Lazer are fishy I don't see you doing anything about it, just your standard conversational chatroom play with all talk and no impact.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
January 02 2015 17:49 GMT
#2051
In fact it doesn't make sense to me why JAT would keep his vote on bats after noticing geripts vote on me when he claimed marv was 100 % scum. If he mentions it, why doesn't it immediately sway him, it was of enough importance to be mentioned but JAT has this weird preference for bats pre-lynch after all he went through with the geript thingy, being there from the start.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 02 2015 17:50 GMT
#2052
On January 03 2015 02:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2015 02:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Totally believable that Vivax complains about my "towncoaching" and then attacks me for my posting style.


I'm not coaching anyone, I'm complaining that you only make the game unreadable and also yourself unreadable by posting that way. You're the grey eminence chiming in in discussions, throwing little turds of text into them that don't really lead anywhere, and it's unhelpful.

Tempted to lynch Vivax for this read alone. It proves a remarkable detachment from the game. He is being needlessly abrasive.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 02 2015 17:51 GMT
#2053
Jat, looking at your filter it seems like you were never really convinced geript was a good lynch I'm getting a weird feeling cause you are always talking to your townreads
RIP Aaliyah
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 02 2015 17:52 GMT
#2054
On January 03 2015 02:49 Vivax wrote:
In fact it doesn't make sense to me why JAT would keep his vote on bats after noticing geripts vote on me when he claimed marv was 100 % scum. If he mentions it, why doesn't it immediately sway him, it was of enough importance to be mentioned but JAT has this weird preference for bats pre-lynch after all he went through with the geript thingy, being there from the start.

Because it is idiotic from geript regardless of alignment? I can't lynch multiple people. I said batsnacks was scum for ages. Then I lynched him. Where is your fucking problem with that? I can't lynch batsnacks, Lazer, ritoky and geript. I can only lynch one of them.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 02 2015 17:53 GMT
#2055
Directing your townreads. I cant find anything hardly about geript except that you had a null read on him but wanted to sheep palmar anyway i guess? What am I missing
RIP Aaliyah
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 02 2015 17:53 GMT
#2056
On January 03 2015 02:51 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Jat, looking at your filter it seems like you were never really convinced geript was a good lynch I'm getting a weird feeling cause you are always talking to your townreads

So?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 02 2015 17:55 GMT
#2057
On January 03 2015 02:53 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Directing your townreads. I cant find anything hardly about geript except that you had a null read on him but wanted to sheep palmar anyway i guess? What am I missing

I said geript was scummy multiple times I think. And yeah, I wasn't that sure about it later because he was playing so bad that I had doubts. I also said this. If you really read my filter then you wouldn't have to ask me those questions.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
January 02 2015 17:57 GMT
#2058
On January 02 2015 12:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 12:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
JAT, are you still there and do you still want to lynch batsnacks? Can you give me the rundown on him?

I am sort of here but you know how late it is right now. For batsnacks you have to look at meta. If he is town he is extremely brazen. He does not give a fuck about what people think of him and his reads. He attacks and pushes people doing traps and all that shit.
As scum he just tries not to step on anyones toes and generally lacks any scumreads. A perfect example for this is FFL2 mafia.
What I see this game is the latter. He defends Chyz and does nothing else. No scumreads, no traps, no crazy behaviour.


In fact he posted the bit about LM which caught my attention so he DID post scumreads. Right now you look to me like you managed to deflect lynch from geript to bats after claiming you want to lynch geript but not TheChyz.

While saying geript is mafia and the only wagon that makes sense for you, you kept looking for another wagon and found it in bats. You attacked GB for his vote on geript cause he claimed to have a townread on him, which actually at that time played against your claimed agenda that you wanted to lynch geript.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2015 17:57 GMT
#2059
On January 02 2015 10:31 Koshi wrote:
Why do I bother losing sleep and typing on phone when jat got this? Lynch him jat

I had a good night of sleep.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 02 2015 17:58 GMT
#2060
Vivax, you think jat is lying.here?
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 511 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 462
Bale 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever566
League of Legends
Doublelift4914
Other Games
summit1g10555
JimRising 475
ViBE247
KnowMe186
Livibee185
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick736
BasetradeTV157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1568
• Shiphtur601
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 40m
Patches Events
14h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 40m
OSC
22h 40m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.