• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9761 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 15:46 GMT
#1130
On November 29 2014 00:44 geript wrote:
What was sn0s last game?


neat and tidy mafia I believe
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 15:59 GMT
#1152
GB is more likely town than scum after that case probably
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 18:33 GMT
#1312
##unvote

No need for me to be voting for my town read when I didn't put the vote down. Sno yelling at me for that gave me a weird feeling even after reading my filter?

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 18:42 GMT
#1318
Considering I never voted? And it came from Elvis before I replaced in but you try to paint me scummy for what I didn't even do
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 18:46 GMT
#1322
On November 29 2014 03:41 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 03:33 Damdred wrote:
No need for me to be voting for my town read when I didn't put the vote down.

Alright I'm having issues figuring out how to explain this, but this post feels like it's written from a scum perspective.

Wouldn't a townie be more concerned about "I shouldn't be voting for town" and less "i shouldnt' be voting for my town read? if that makes sense


He's my town read idk if he's actually town at this point one is perfect information other isnt
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 19:20 GMT
#1362
On November 29 2014 03:55 Holyflare wrote:
Damd I want you off the top of your head to explain why you think gb is town. Like fully explain as much as you can without checking his posts.


Struggles with getting across complex ideas and generally looks meh doing it at times which is generally towny of GB. Does what he promises instead of excuses and foes after a hard target in Marv instead of an easy target he could of picked. Seems to believe everything he says.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 19:28 GMT
#1375
On November 29 2014 04:21 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 04:20 Damdred wrote:
On November 29 2014 03:55 Holyflare wrote:
Damd I want you off the top of your head to explain why you think gb is town. Like fully explain as much as you can without checking his posts.


Struggles with getting across complex ideas and generally looks meh doing it at times which is generally towny of GB. Does what he promises instead of excuses and foes after a hard target in Marv instead of an easy target he could of picked. Seems to believe everything he says.


Can you outline specific examples from memory and fit them into what you just said?


From memory probably his first post about why obi is town came across pretty badly but I think that and the followup posts could be seen coming from a town GB struggling to get what he means across, I believe he struggled with his rayn read as well but I'm a bit more hazy on that. Before he started his case on Marv he seemed to struggle with why he was scummy and even after and during the case it seemed he was trying to get across an idea or thought process.

He promised responses and looking into super is which he did I believe, and his case on Marv like I asked instead of coasting.

probably could of went after super/sno or myself but went with marv
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 20:06 GMT
#1435
I'll get my list read post ready how long o got
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 20:32 GMT
#1484
HF while lazy doesn't look like scum to me. I don't think he should be the lynch.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 20:43 GMT
#1510
Sucks replacing in.

On phone,

Rayn might be scum here honestly. His early vote on jat for reasons is strange for him and the follow up to it is ok enough but his play besides that has been lackluster and he thinks I'm scum but would rather have a fight and look active then push his scum suspect right now in a way to get him lynched.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 20:45 GMT
#1514
On November 29 2014 05:42 marvellosity wrote:
do people see my point about GB?


Look at hwathstone and how GB scum hunted, its in line even if he's wrong youshoulsnt lynch him today
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 20:49 GMT
#1523
On November 29 2014 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 05:43 Damdred wrote:
Sucks replacing in.

On phone,

Rayn might be scum here honestly. His early vote on jat for reasons is strange for him and the follow up to it is ok enough but his play besides that has been lackluster and he thinks I'm scum but would rather have a fight and look active then push his scum suspect right now in a way to get him lynched.


wat
Isn't pushing a scum suspect exactly what he is doing right now?


Not sure, it might be a tonal thing but the way he's pushing wave feels more like picking a fight rather than scum hunting.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 20:53 GMT
#1530
K I'm a vt far as I know sorry I suck at mafia in general I guess
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 20:57 GMT
#1540
On November 29 2014 05:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 05:53 Damdred wrote:
K I'm a vt far as I know sorry I suck at mafia in general I guess

"as far as I know"?


knowing my luck I'm an unaware miller or something.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 21:03 GMT
#1556
I'm about to leave for work, I'm literally sorry I suck so bad at mafia. I thought this would be a fun game but all its turned into is feeling horrible about how bad I am lol, this game has me feeling like every time I post I'll get called bad an idiot or some other derogatory phrase. You guys are generally fun to play with but the thread is horrible I honestly regret replacing in. I won't probably check in before the deadline but I'll vote anyway

##vote sent
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 22:31 GMT
#1685
At work, really don't feel like posting but people saying would wave go through the trouble as scum? The answer is yes he made a meta case on me based in the word sorry a few games back and he was mafia don't overlook him.

Geript is ny top town

Obi is town probably

GB is town leave him alone today

Sent is mafia with his null reads ads nd peace out

Sno is mafia for the push

Marv town

Html and jay Polly town

Rayn slight scrum but maybe town

Super is null leaning scrum

Wish I had my comp
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 22:55 GMT
#1748
I could go super Sno or wave
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 22:59 GMT
#1758
Last thought mafia probably are trying to let egos destroy the thread please stop arguing check wave or sent lynch Sno or super soon
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 23:06 GMT
#1773
Just get a big to shoot me then, I could just have a good read on GB...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 29 2014 01:01 GMT
#1786
Super asking if anyone played with me before is weird
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings9
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
ProTech129
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14418
Artosis 516
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
canceldota150
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift3560
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD37
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN1059
shahzam475
C9.Mang0389
Day[9].tv74
Mew2King25
Maynarde23
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1153
• Shiphtur637
• Day9tv74
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.