• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:57
CEST 12:57
KST 19:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7734 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 24 2014 17:39 GMT
#19
This game....the sign up list makes me happy
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 24 2014 19:10 GMT
#39
On November 25 2014 04:09 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2014 03:50 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Am very disappoint.

You're taking all the fun/satisfaction out of me catching you.


ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


[image loading]


oh god hf just made me crack up
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 25 2014 20:38 GMT
#98
/replace
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 27 2014 23:18 GMT
#740
Hey guys I'm town with great success.

I'm finishing up this service at work so I'm going to be catching up on break and posting thoughts
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 02:16 GMT
#868
I'm reading the thread now my friend marv just got home writing down stuffs
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 02:44 GMT
#876
Yea sorry about that geript, working service at thanksgiving is hell on the body so was hard to catch up when I replaced in. But i'm here i'm currently on page 21 working my way up. Unless something changes dramatically I think i'm going to get to more things soon I don't like GB at present and probably Sentinel as through the first 20 pages I can't really remember what hes said besides turtling up really unrememberable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 02:57 GMT
#884
Then what does it mean that I really like Geript up to page 25 mean gb hrm!!!???!!!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 03:07 GMT
#893
Why don't you like marv gb
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 03:29 GMT
#902
I'm pretty much caught up I won't go into my town reads but I have a good many of them this time around.

GB- Overall GBs game has been lacking, entrance to the thread was strange for GB had a really try hard air to it which is strange for GB. Does not seem to have a firm direction in the way hes pushing things for the most part, but some thoughts seem to be their and the frustration which he answers a lot of the claims really appears to be real (thats a null trait). Leaning scum on GB but i'm not as confident lynching GB today as the response to Superbia actually looks ok and the small bit of paranoia GB has towards some of the other players look real.

Sent- I would probably settle on a sent lynch today right now, I cannot remember anything from the 4x pages of game besides sent talking about turtling up for the day. Nothing memorable besides a pressure on my slot.

Sno- Frustration seems real, overall lacking day is very different from the last game I played with him (Neat and tidy mafia) was able to give reads even though he was unfamiliar with meta and tried to really help town out. Doesnt really show that here.

Overall i'm more in favor of a sent lynch as he is possibly the least memorable person in the thread
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 03:37 GMT
#905
Overall his play has been lacking looking through his filter again the only thing he has done is either joke about rigging votes with jat, downplaying his play d1, wonder why you (geript) town reads him, pressure vote my slot at the time.

Besides that no reads have been given, he has been noncommital over all has not stuck his neck out and has kept his hands clean from all or most of the arguments in the thread. And when he did end up pressuring Elvis a good bit of attention was starting to turn towards my slot so it was the safe move.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 03:49 GMT
#908
@GB, when you get back talk to me more about your marv misgivings there really isn't much in your filter about why hes scummy besides you don't see him trying to solve the game in the way you want him to. Could you point out some things in his filter to me that you think points to scum marv and a scum mindset rather than town marv?

@Wave, Who would you want to lynch right now if you could and all of us would sheep you onto it?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 04:12 GMT
#911
You can check with this host if he has a problem, I personally don't care as long as the flip happens since then my play is public knowledge.

I chose you sno and GB. GB has played oddly by his standards but has a few staples of his town play.

Sno reacted strangely to pressure but seemed genuinely frustrated at the way he was being read and treated by some players.

You on the other hand sent have taken almost no pressure becaue you have steered clear of almost everything and turned most of everything into a joke. Its not so much that you have been absent from the thread for the first 24 hours, its clear from your filter that you were here during some of the decent moments during the thread, but you didn't give your opinons on them and you seemed pretty wishy washy, you still haven't given reads besides pressuring elvis which you have now retreated on and we stiill have no idea what you found out from the pressure.

Why aren't you still pressuring? You can't have gained much insight into my alignment and its pretty obvious that you disagreed with what I came up with and view it was easy lynches perhaps? So why not keep pressuring me instead of retreating?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 04:16 GMT
#913
On November 28 2014 13:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2014 12:49 Damdred wrote:
@GB, when you get back talk to me more about your marv misgivings there really isn't much in your filter about why hes scummy besides you don't see him trying to solve the game in the way you want him to. Could you point out some things in his filter to me that you think points to scum marv and a scum mindset rather than town marv?

@Wave, Who would you want to lynch right now if you could and all of us would sheep you onto it?

Are you caught up?


I powered through the thread so I could of missed something or forgotten it but yes I am
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 04:21 GMT
#915
On November 28 2014 13:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2014 13:12 Damdred wrote:
You can check with this host if he has a problem, I personally don't care as long as the flip happens since then my play is public knowledge.

I chose you sno and GB. GB has played oddly by his standards but has a few staples of his town play.

Sno reacted strangely to pressure but seemed genuinely frustrated at the way he was being read and treated by some players.

You on the other hand sent have taken almost no pressure becaue you have steered clear of almost everything and turned most of everything into a joke. Its not so much that you have been absent from the thread for the first 24 hours, its clear from your filter that you were here during some of the decent moments during the thread, but you didn't give your opinons on them and you seemed pretty wishy washy, you still haven't given reads besides pressuring elvis which you have now retreated on and we stiill have no idea what you found out from the pressure.

Why aren't you still pressuring? You can't have gained much insight into my alignment and its pretty obvious that you disagreed with what I came up with and view it was easy lynches perhaps? So why not keep pressuring me instead of retreating?

I didn't find out anything. He left and I have one game of evidence to base him on.

The fact of the matter is, I don't give a shit about D1.


No matter what, if you think the slot is scummy the slot is scummy yes? I think I have about 14 games probably posted in the archives now probably, 5-6 are scum, good sample size

Well i suck at d1 but I know its important, so who would you lynch right now then what are your reads sent
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 04:33 GMT
#918
On November 28 2014 13:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2014 13:16 Damdred wrote:
On November 28 2014 13:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
On November 28 2014 12:49 Damdred wrote:
@GB, when you get back talk to me more about your marv misgivings there really isn't much in your filter about why hes scummy besides you don't see him trying to solve the game in the way you want him to. Could you point out some things in his filter to me that you think points to scum marv and a scum mindset rather than town marv?

@Wave, Who would you want to lynch right now if you could and all of us would sheep you onto it?

Are you caught up?


I powered through the thread so I could of missed something or forgotten it but yes I am

Well you should definitely know the answer to the question you asked me then.


Your right I do know the answer to this, HF and feel weird about GB.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 05:33 GMT
#933
On November 28 2014 14:19 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
##Vote: Damdred

Best read I got atm.


not really sure about that you have a town read and you went from a pressure vote on me to a full on vote. Now i'm flipped in the game you are hosting if you want to make a comparison since you have seen both of my games.

So not sure exactly what yoru basing this off of
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 06:21 GMT
#950
On November 28 2014 14:52 geript wrote:
Ironically I don't actually hate Sent's vote now thinking about that cluster guck of a game with dp, VE, Rayn and me. Damdred feels the same as that game.


explain please
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 15:08 GMT
#1115
Screw you JAT no reason to be snarky at me at this point.

@Marv, I'm not sure sno is acting strange but he's said some things I've remembered I think. Sent has kept his hands clean and even though he's been back in the thread he's avoided mu questions to him about his vote. There's a ton more games on me to read so he could get some hood evidence.

though GB becomes a better lynch as his case does not materialize
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 15:38 GMT
#1124
On November 29 2014 00:11 marvellosity wrote:
it's just a little weird, damdred, that you use meta when talking about sn0 (and others i think) but not at all on the main person you're pushing


I'm not really sure I agree, sno is weird in thread and is totally different from last time I played, just not sure he is the lynch today idk. So is GB but there are a few posts and a missing case that drives gbs scumminess for me currently rather than meta. don't think I've played with sent I just think how sent is going about today is scummy.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 28 2014 15:42 GMT
#1126
Spent most time on GB because I'm most familiar with GB probably. I'm more null for you jat but you would rather lynch me?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko217
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32601
Calm 4877
Rain 2482
Bisu 1039
Hyuk 1023
FanTaSy 710
Jaedong 437
Soma 323
Horang2 322
Rush 295
[ Show more ]
BeSt 253
Zeus 248
Stork 216
Mong 167
Larva 118
ZerO 111
Mini 102
Light 78
Pusan 75
Mind 74
Barracks 49
910 48
ToSsGirL 47
Snow 42
Sexy 36
Shinee 34
Killer 33
NaDa 32
Free 22
sorry 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Noble 13
Terrorterran 9
sSak 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5624
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1201
byalli925
shoxiejesuss650
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
gofns41279
singsing1657
dupreeh340
crisheroes305
B2W.Neo67
ZerO(Twitch)6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2169
Other Games
• WagamamaTV109
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 3m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 3m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.