• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:55
CEST 20:55
KST 03:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11602 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 147

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 170 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:30 GMT
#2921
On December 02 2014 12:29 Holyflare wrote:
this is nothing to do with the deadline, you literally left your vote wasted on an un cc'd blue for no apparent reason whatsoever (because you were butthurt really) which could easily be changed on a phone and you just didn't give a shit, you also town read damd and did nothing about it which is also nothing to do with the deadline

all you have done is afk and want to not lynch the people that should be scummiest to you


What scummy people?

I don't think I've called a single person mafia all game except for you.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:31 GMT
#2922
And maybe Superbia.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:37 GMT
#2923
And don't even say I left it there for no apparent reason: you literally just got off a game where you tunneled me for a week so expecting me not to react with hostility when you call me mafia because you misinterpret my easily-misrep'd meta is ridiculous. Especially when you of all people should have it down pat.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:40 GMT
#2924
Almost all of your back and forth with geript is him arguing with you over how your meta is wrong...And you're still pushing it.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:41 GMT
#2925
I don't even give a shit about your claim.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 02 2014 03:44 GMT
#2926
booooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo
waaaaaaa waaaaaa

that's all I hear tbh

I'm going to push that you wanted to be convinced to vote your town read all game because either you're mafia and that was the biggest mafia post of all time or you are just really terrible at this game <3
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 03:47 GMT
#2927
I love how I said I wasn't even certain on him like 50 times in yet you're still acting like he was my 100% townread.

Good to know you're still not reading my posts.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 02 2014 03:58 GMT
#2928
that's the entire problem

everything you wrote should make you far far far far more certain than you are saying you are
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 04:04 GMT
#2929
Based on what? A one-off about him trying to keep the thread straight and him not writing a case on his possible partner?

Am I supposed to put no stock into my other townreads voting him off en-masse?

Alternatively alternatively, why is it that you're totally okay with voting Damdred off and then blaming me for it? If my reasoning was strong, why didn't you sheep it? The angle you're taking here doesn't make sense.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 02 2014 04:11 GMT
#2930
this has absolutely nothing to do with me seeing as it's YOUR reads that YOU believed, you should know I don't particularly listen to other people, you gave about 5 reasons why you thought he was town and you definitely have talked about in previous games how you don't like to go off of association based reads (which is what the entirety of damd practically was) yet here you were saying all these things that you think about damd but then listening to the association reads instead and afking

i'm not blaming anyone for voting damd, I just didn't really care enough to stop it which is as simple as that

like you have superbia who you literally have NO self opinion of other than "i dunno how to read him" even though you said you were reading him scummy previously (the only reason he's town to us is, yet again, association) and palmar who you said had done nothing

you have no actual content based posts OTHER than damd which was a fully fleshed out town read to anybody that wasn't you
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 04:18 GMT
#2931
On December 02 2014 13:11 Holyflare wrote:
i'm not blaming anyone for voting damd, I just didn't really care enough to stop it which is as simple as that


You're doing that though. You're doing it right now. If my read is a fully fleshed out townread to you, then why the fuck did you vote him anyway? Saying you don't care about my townread, which was apparently super accurate to you and not to me, and then immediately saying that I'm scum for not saving the townread that I wasn't even aware of having is super fucking weird...Especially when your most important angle is "letting your townread die."

Rest of your case is "you haven't done enough," to which I say "stuff it."
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 04:23 GMT
#2932
I actually wouldn't even care if people blamed me for Damdred getting lynched. I can take the heat for that at the very least.

But saying I'm scum for not saving him when I wasn't even available to save him at the only point where saving him was feasible is ludicrous.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 04:28 GMT
#2933
Why did Jat move his vote at the last second to someone who could never feasibly be lynched in that short a period of time?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 04:29 GMT
#2934
His vote was completely worthless in yet he turned around and called me awful for voting someone who wasn't getting lynched either.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 04:39 GMT
#2935
Meh, I can see a world where he does that and it makes sense.

Still a useless vote but meh. Can't say I'm one to talk here.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 02 2014 04:51 GMT
#2936
are you really this dense? if 3 people at the time point out something to you can you not understand that maybe it's you that looks like the fool?

me, jat, damd we all said it we all wanted you to explain it, we all thought it looked weird yet for some reason lalalalalala obiwanshinobi doesn't know wtf anyone is talking about

if I came into the thread and said

marv normally posts far less as mafia, it's pretty different here when he has 20+ pages day 1! he also is looking at interactions and finding things out compared to when he's mafia in this other game! i dunno though people said that this flipped mafia guy didn't really push him properly so maybe they are right over all this information that I KNOW from past experience to be true! HMMMM if he doesn't really post anymore even though everything from past experience says he's completely different from mafia marv i'll just default lynch him

even though I think that guy superbia was scummy day 1 i dunno... maybe i'll just forget that and in fact when i look at what my town reads say i think i'll sheep them but not really sheep them and call the guy a town leaaaaan instead because... i dunno because they said so!!!

that guy palmar has done 0 things since the game has started! yeh that's normally what mafia do when one of there team gets modkilled, they just give up and don't play! hmmmmm

nop I think that marv guy should be the lynch if it all comes down to it!

but what the fuck someone called me out on my infallible logic AND HES A BLUE I'LL THROW MY VOTE ON THAT GUY even though nobody will ever follow me and it will be wasted because quite frankly nobody will ever vote him when he's an un cc'd blue!





do you think that looks normal to anyone at all?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 02 2014 04:52 GMT
#2937
and why didn't I listen to it?! it was all unproven meta that only you know about because you were talking about it

also cz you normally bad reads yo
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 05:07 GMT
#2938
Other people that have more experience with rayn than I do with Damdred were basing their read off of other things, so I thought they might have known something that I didn't. This was part of my issue, and I believe I touched on this a while ago.

You're basing your analysis that three people say I was right and being really weird about it, while I'm basing my analysis on other people saying they're right and being really weird about it. Therein lies the problem; I was in the weird position of having a reasonable read that was contradictory to what several players, many of whom I respect as competent, had as their perception of the game, and I couldn't decide if I wanted to trust my own experience or theirs.

And you know what? I still don't know what I would have done even if I was here. The alternative wagon at the end of the day was a claimed doctor, and I might have ended up sheeping Jat at the end of it all because I don't think I would have lynched between Damdred/sn0 in that situation. So maybe I still would have wound up useless. I don't know. I didn't have an alternative lynch in the wings anyways. Do you really think that scum-me can't concoct some stupid bullshit to feed you, which I did and got away with repeatedly in the past? Or do you just think that I didn't have a strong read that I could push to rival the Damdred wagon?

I don't care if you think my thought process isn't normal; I'm not mafia.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 05:07 GMT
#2939
On December 02 2014 13:52 Holyflare wrote:
and why didn't I listen to it?! it was all unproven meta that only you know about because you were talking about it

also cz you normally bad reads yo


If my reads are so bad then why are you pressing me on them?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 05:09 GMT
#2940
Specifically, why are you pressing me on not following my bad reads?
Retired.
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1198
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 290
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1198
ByuN 490
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 290
Reynor 237
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28224
Calm 2500
Shuttle 376
Mini 173
White-Ra 144
firebathero 93
Mong 55
scan(afreeca) 22
soO 14
Sacsri 6
[ Show more ]
ZZZero.O 4
Dota 2
Gorgc11268
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps0
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3746
Liquid`Hasu512
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2321
fl0m2038
FrodaN1773
summit1g1727
olofmeister909
B2W.Neo754
Khaldor448
Beastyqt321
Livibee180
crisheroes177
Mew2King66
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 10
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach57
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV589
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur728
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
5m
BSL Open Qualifier
5m
OSC
4h 5m
Replay Cast
4h 5m
OSC
17h 5m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.