• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:05
CEST 03:05
KST 10:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6275 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 132

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 170 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 20:48 GMT
#2621
so why is obi not here defending damdred who he town reads and even said he would defend if that was the case?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 20:50 GMT
#2622
On December 02 2014 05:48 Holyflare wrote:
so why is obi not here defending damdred who he town reads and even said he would defend if that was the case?

Do you expect us to have an answer for that? I don't know. Maybe he IS scum. But in my opinion his play is different from werewolf.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 01 2014 20:50 GMT
#2623
On December 02 2014 05:48 Holyflare wrote:
so why is obi not here defending damdred who he town reads and even said he would defend if that was the case?

Fuck if I know. Why do you think this game is exactly the same as his previous mafia game? Point it out.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 20:51 GMT
#2624
I notice a distinct lack of marvellosity in this thread.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 20:59 GMT
#2625
His opening in werewolf is equally jokey so irrespective that adds nothing to a town or scum read btw.

Anyway, his just general lack of giving a shit and then when he gets pressured instead of his USUAL oh i aint a part of your shenanigans shit! like he usually is it's all apologetic/roll overy/submissive, he has extremely unusual reactions to things that he shouldn't

On December 01 2014 09:25 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Okay, I can see where you're coming from.

Give me a minute.


^ never in my life would i expect a post like that from obi when i'm calling him out for something and when I actually do say this isn't right and how i'd expect him to respond and tell him what I was expecting it's only THEN that he does it when I call something else out:

On December 01 2014 15:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
##vote holyflare

Nah. You can get lynched. If you're just going to act like an idiot and nitpick at my posts then I'm just going to vote you and leave.

I've explained my thought processes and you're just like "no, lol." Gtfo.



and this reaction is totally unwarranted when it wasn't just me that was interested in this question
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 20:59 GMT
#2626
like i can't be bothered to prove things tbh I'd like a flip first he just feels "off" from interacting with him
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 21:02 GMT
#2627
On December 02 2014 05:51 justanothertownie wrote:
I notice a distinct lack of marvellosity in this thread.

I'm painting in a flat without a PC. Essentially afk
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 21:03 GMT
#2628
Can you guys stop jumping down my throat while I'm at work? That'd be spectacular.

Also I'm not mafia.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 21:07 GMT
#2629
go back to being afk/useless it's better that way
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 21:07 GMT
#2630
On December 02 2014 06:02 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 05:51 justanothertownie wrote:
I notice a distinct lack of marvellosity in this thread.

I'm painting in a flat without a PC. Essentially afk

Will that chance until deadline or are you content not deciding this lynch?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 01 2014 21:08 GMT
#2631
Day 2 Vote Count:


Damdred (4) : Marvellosity, [UON]Sentinel, justanothertownie, geript, Sn0_Man, Palmar, marvellosity

Sn0_man (3): marvellosity, Palmar, Damdred, geript

HolyFlare (1) : Obiwanshinobi

Obiwanshinobi (1) : HolyFlare


Not voting (1) :
Superbia



Currently Damdred is set to be lynched with 4 votes!
Next Deadline in
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 21:08 GMT
#2632
Yeah, better that nobody sees that you're full of shit until after I get lynched, eh?
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 21:09 GMT
#2633
well you're trying to vote off a blue so k
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 21:09 GMT
#2634
while your town read dies
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 21:11 GMT
#2635
On December 02 2014 06:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 06:02 marvellosity wrote:
On December 02 2014 05:51 justanothertownie wrote:
I notice a distinct lack of marvellosity in this thread.

I'm painting in a flat without a PC. Essentially afk

Will that chance until deadline or are you content not deciding this lynch?

I'm content not deciding tbh. I think my vote is where I want it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 21:11 GMT
#2636
##unvote
##vote damdred
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 21:14 GMT
#2637
On December 02 2014 06:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 06:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 02 2014 06:02 marvellosity wrote:
On December 02 2014 05:51 justanothertownie wrote:
I notice a distinct lack of marvellosity in this thread.

I'm painting in a flat without a PC. Essentially afk

Will that chance until deadline or are you content not deciding this lynch?

I'm content not deciding tbh. I think my vote is where I want it

I really don't like this answer.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 21:15 GMT
#2638
Can't say I can defend him properly via phone.

Meh. He won't have the opportunity to call me town and lynch me right after anyway.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 21:15 GMT
#2639
I am also quite creeped out by sno and sentinel on damdred.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 01 2014 21:16 GMT
#2640
On December 02 2014 06:15 justanothertownie wrote:
I am also quite creeped out by sno and sentinel on damdred.

?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 212
ProTech151
ViBE128
Nathanias 79
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 700
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
Counter-Strike
taco 126
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1026
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g7171
JimRising 483
WinterStarcraft474
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur437
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 55m
INu's Battles
9h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 55m
OSC
21h 10m
Replay Cast
21h 55m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.