• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:28
CEST 05:28
KST 12:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8095 users

Student Mafia IV (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 86

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 111 Next
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 03 2014 02:39 GMT
#1701
SL how does LS flipping scum make meat town?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 03 2014 02:39 GMT
#1702
On December 03 2014 07:16 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2014 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
On December 03 2014 07:01 Breshke wrote:
Im interested to see what bat thinks of that flip when he is around


Ditto. Though apparently he wants nothing from me so won't answer my questions xP

As an aside, Breshke, you're my top town right now. Don't go anywhere lol. I like how you kept probing everyone this last phase.


You're the one who started the wagon the the flipped scum props to ya.

What do people think of meat now?



I think that bats/ls being the two people to vote meat after me makes him a likely town. So we vote bats out next almost certainly. If he shows mafia we never vote out meat its too unlikely.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 03 2014 02:41 GMT
#1703
Ls was so passive and playing dumb. But he had no hesitation voting meat out yesterday. We never vote meat out tormorow a bus is possible, but a double bus less likely so lets decide on bats before we decide on meat.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 03 2014 02:49 GMT
#1704
I just played my first game as mafia and I think I have a strong scum tell. In that game I was mafia with damdred and two vets. This game is very similar where town killed town and scum lurked. My team barely ever interacted with each other or gave reads and these include me a new player and veterans.

Ive gone over how bats and ls never interacted the whole game. Barely one scum read by ls which he completely ignored and sheep him anyway as i expect a first time bad mafia player to do. You need to vote bats of tomorrow hes been so anti town and useless. The only "town" thing hes done is try to move the votes off a town kush who was about to be mod killed anyway.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 03 2014 02:54 GMT
#1705
On December 03 2014 11:39 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2014 07:16 Breshke wrote:
On December 03 2014 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
On December 03 2014 07:01 Breshke wrote:
Im interested to see what bat thinks of that flip when he is around


Ditto. Though apparently he wants nothing from me so won't answer my questions xP

As an aside, Breshke, you're my top town right now. Don't go anywhere lol. I like how you kept probing everyone this last phase.


You're the one who started the wagon the the flipped scum props to ya.

What do people think of meat now?



I think that bats/ls being the two people to vote meat after me makes him a likely town. So we vote bats out next almost certainly. If he shows mafia we never vote out meat its too unlikely.

no we dont do this.


We lynch hopeless because hes scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 03 2014 02:58 GMT
#1706
Bats could easily be scum, but I dont think the reason that "Ls never talked about bats" is the right one.

Voting timing means generally nothing today due to the 2 horse race we had. No really weird vote changes, nobody claimed and shit. So yeah, vote analysis not quite useful.
No gg, No skill.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 03 2014 03:02 GMT
#1707
On December 03 2014 09:39 rsoultin wrote:
...heh. Okay. No. Breshke said it earlier.

Unless we have the most stupid scum team ever, not all 3 of them were shenaniganing on the 2nd day. Bats, ls, hope... Not necessarily against lynching hope tomorrow, but I seriously doubt all three are involved.

Oats is bugging me. Eh. I can't say why it's just an itch. I'll figure out what it is sometime tonight...I feel like he's been a bit too go with the flow for a vet in this game, and if town is squabbling with town that's a great way to play.

Anyway, my town reads for now are Breshke and HTS, probably town SL but I can see a world with him and oats with that bats vs oats comment from earlier, slight leaning town on meat, null hope cause he's basically a lurker...bats and oats I want a closer look at.


Like Ls was my lynch. Im confirmed town buddy lets not get paranoid. Ill be dead soon anyway
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 03 2014 03:07 GMT
#1708
How have I been "go with the flow"? If i was scum, I can make a sickass case on meat and he wouldve been lynched way earlier. Also why defend kush?

Think a bit please rsoultin.
No gg, No skill.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 03 2014 03:08 GMT
#1709
Could oats and bats be scum together? I think theirs a chance and it could be the uneasy feeling were getting breske. I have no idea why Ive been the one pushing bats over his since d1. His defense was terrible. Unlikely Tho

at eod2 did ls move the votes off of ryoulin?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 03 2014 03:11 GMT
#1710
Like I think ls is a very unconfident player and would totally sheep his mafia partner. Thats what I think
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 03 2014 03:13 GMT
#1711
Anyway if the votes between hopeless ans bats ill be very happy. Like I need to find one more town before I die and we have auto
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 03 2014 03:22 GMT
#1712
Well breske just hammered a mafia I feel ok bringing him to the end. although theirs still a small chance hes mafia.

Ill need to reread my reasoning why I was ok bringing rstoulin to the end but I was.

Hts never kill this man.

Meats - Hes town if we kill bats first and hes mafia then we have auto so why not do that?

Oats- Uneasy feelings but reading townie so lets fix that and we have auto also has the same kill list as me so thats hard to argue.

Kill bats hopeless.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 03 2014 03:23 GMT
#1713
This is why we kill my kill order firsts over oats. Because im more likely town. Kill bats.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 03 2014 03:27 GMT
#1714
On December 01 2014 18:06 sicklucker wrote:
Alright I like this vote alot more, we can even confirm someone like rsoultin with it which is a fucking plus.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 03 2014 03:28 GMT
#1715
On December 01 2014 18:11 sicklucker wrote:
Lets do this boys. If ls shows up mafia we like confirm two big qeustions marks in meat and rsoutln as town it makes the game like so much easier then if we lynch meat and he shows up mafia.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 03 2014 03:31 GMT
#1716
Ok the only scum team that makes any sense with rsoultin is him + ls and meat and even that might not make sense. so Keep an eye on that if we miss tomorrow but other then that hes a never vote out
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 03 2014 03:42 GMT
#1717
nononono we kill scum first.

Come on, you gotta think that Hopeless is like wayyyyy more scum than Bats.
No gg, No skill.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 03 2014 03:49 GMT
#1718
No I dont, and I think you thinking that is a little suspicious.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 03 2014 04:00 GMT
#1719
Heres the only situation you should vote breske out. If theirs one mafia left and its the roleblocker. Even then im not saying you should do it but thats the only situation where it makes sense.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 03 2014 04:02 GMT
#1720
On December 03 2014 12:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
nononono we kill scum first.

Come on, you gotta think that Hopeless is like wayyyyy more scum than Bats.


Why do we have to think that? Hopeless is lurking, that's true. But as I said before, I doubt all 3 mafia participated in shenanigans. Bats reads super scummy to me. Hope is a null. He did try to get me to play ball with him end of day 2, however, which is odd to me for scum. Everyone's already convinced, why bother trying to ask questions? Just let the lynch train ride lol. Nah, if it's between those two I'd bet scum.

And I am thinking, Oats lol. I'm not always right or even right the majority of the time, but I think my problem line's up with Breshke's to some extent. I don't remember disagreeing with you much if at all. That's odd. It's not nearly good enough to say you're scum, and I'm not sure that I believe you are, but there's something...off...something that doesn't fit.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 207
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2244
Shuttle 1340
Bale 56
Dewaltoss 42
NaDa 31
Noble 28
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 658
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox692
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor897
Other Games
summit1g8936
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft319
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Hupsaiya 132
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo747
Other Games
• Scarra907
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 32m
OSC
18h 32m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.