On November 17 2014 11:12 Superbia wrote:
I don't trust you.
I don't trust you.
I dont know what else to say then gg wp mafia town concedes I tried
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
On November 17 2014 11:12 Superbia wrote: I don't trust you. I dont know what else to say then gg wp mafia town concedes I tried | ||
|
ObiWanShinobi
United States8089 Posts
On November 17 2014 11:14 sicklucker wrote: I dont know what else to say then gg wp mafia town concedes I tried I have no idea how to deal with you. We aren't in a rush. Chill out. | ||
|
Superbia
Netherlands8889 Posts
sicklucker = 3rd party. Obi = scum. Game = solved. | ||
|
ObiWanShinobi
United States8089 Posts
On November 17 2014 11:20 Superbia wrote: I think I've solved the game. There's a hidden 3rd party. sicklucker = 3rd party. Obi = scum. Game = solved. When I get to a computer I'll deal with this. | ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
All sleeping does is vote me out. If you think im mafia go ahead and sleep but if you think its someoone else dont. this is such elementary shit. And yes we are in a rush ive explained why but one of you are mafia and dont care. | ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
| ||
|
Breshke
Australia3749 Posts
If serejai vots you so what, if another person votes you so what? If they srnt redonable its obvious one of them is mafia. At least one of them is town and can be reasoned with. Superbia/obi why if any reason would you have a town read or bot lynch SL i want to see if its the same as mine. | ||
|
ObiWanShinobi
United States8089 Posts
My read on Sl is in this weird limbo. I'm going to need time to elaborate on it. | ||
|
Superbia
Netherlands8889 Posts
This stood out to me: On November 13 2014 21:46 Serejai wrote: sicklucker, as much as I hate to say it... you're town. Then she votes SL the next day for seemingly no reason. | ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
| ||
|
Superbia
Netherlands8889 Posts
On November 17 2014 11:26 Breshke wrote: SL you need to find a paper bag and take some deep breaths before you pass out. If serejai vots you so what, if another person votes you so what? If they srnt redonable its obvious one of them is mafia. At least one of them is town and can be reasoned with. Superbia/obi why if any reason would you have a town read or bot lynch SL i want to see if its the same as mine. It's still fucking null as shit. He's exclaiming so many weird (and scummy) things, but it's like he doesn't care about them at all. At this point I still don't know if he's town or scum. My gut says he's town, my head says he might be mafai. My gut is usually right. I wish we had a vigi to kp him tbh. | ||
|
ObiWanShinobi
United States8089 Posts
On November 17 2014 11:31 sicklucker wrote: Im perfectly fine im just trying to win here like do you honestly think serejais gonna not vote me like seriously? Hes threatened to spite vote me multiple times. You guys need to let your egos go and just believe. We're aware. | ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
| ||
|
Breshke
Australia3749 Posts
| ||
|
Superbia
Netherlands8889 Posts
On November 17 2014 11:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote: I still don't understand why people are calling super town tbh. Ten town points for the person who can tell me why this is scummy. | ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
On November 17 2014 11:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote: Show nested quote + On November 17 2014 11:31 sicklucker wrote: Im perfectly fine im just trying to win here like do you honestly think serejais gonna not vote me like seriously? Hes threatened to spite vote me multiple times. You guys need to let your egos go and just believe. We're aware. Then how can you suggest sleeping and having both of us in the final 3? Is this a mafia trap. | ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
On November 17 2014 11:36 Superbia wrote: Show nested quote + On November 17 2014 11:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote: I still don't understand why people are calling super town tbh. Ten town points for the person who can tell me why this is scummy. Your his best mislynch target?, actually his only one he cant change his read on me now it looks too scummy | ||
|
Breshke
Australia3749 Posts
| ||
|
ObiWanShinobi
United States8089 Posts
On November 17 2014 11:37 sicklucker wrote: Show nested quote + On November 17 2014 11:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote: On November 17 2014 11:31 sicklucker wrote: Im perfectly fine im just trying to win here like do you honestly think serejais gonna not vote me like seriously? Hes threatened to spite vote me multiple times. You guys need to let your egos go and just believe. We're aware. Then how can you suggest sleeping and having both of us in the final 3? Is this a mafia trap. I didn't suggest it. I just want you to sto panicking. Idk how people can say that me not understanding something is scummy. | ||
|
Superbia
Netherlands8889 Posts
On November 17 2014 11:38 sicklucker wrote: Show nested quote + On November 17 2014 11:36 Superbia wrote: On November 17 2014 11:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote: I still don't understand why people are calling super town tbh. Ten town points for the person who can tell me why this is scummy. Your his best mislynch target?, actually his only one he cant change his read on me now it looks too scummy Nah you missed your points. Super indirect accusation. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini Rush Larva Soma BeSt Hyuk firebathero Dewaltoss [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games hiko1348 FrodaN1184 DeMusliM370 ArmadaUGS186 Livibee179 XBOCT170 KnowMe126 XaKoH Beastyqt98 QueenE97 C9.Mang091 Mew2King78 CosmosSc2 Organizations |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|