• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:00
CEST 18:00
KST 01:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8205 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 152

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 181 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 16 2014 22:22 GMT
#3021
On November 17 2014 07:12 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2014 07:07 Superbia wrote:
Agreed with Breshke. SL can you elaborate on that vote swap?


My goal is to lynch them both. They were both pretty close in my mind. My vote was more on me not getting lynched next week I already have serejai autovoting me +1mafia thats already a 2-2 vote right there.

As town its my goal to not get mislynched on lylo. Super we have to both snap obi in 24 hours breske too if your alive, because tormorows vote is almost certainly gonna be a tie and apparently first vote wins



This doesn't answer the question as to why you voteswapped. I think it was pretty obvious it was going to be on either FF or Obi.

Snap votes don't fucking matter dude. There is no scum team anymore. Town just needs to figure the game out.

For tomorrow there will be two options: sleep and go to LYLO or lynch. I'll do some math later to see what's the best option.
Minimal effort.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2014 22:23 GMT
#3022
in my mind it was like 60% 40%obi ff. If we lynch obi we win 60%. thats good odds but if we lynch ff thats great too and I felt we would be in better shape if its a miss.

I felt we had better odds winning with an ff vote im thinking more then one vote ahead thats a mafia and a town trait.
Im a numbers guy I play poker for a living obviously I was wrong but I dont regret it, like I dont regret losing a lot of money if my logic is sound with the information I have.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2014 22:26 GMT
#3023
On November 17 2014 07:16 Breshke wrote:
Also fairly sure that if we can we vote no lynch tomorrow, scum needs tp choose another person to kill and we get more time to lurk, I mean discuss


Thats an autolose if im town. So i vote against this. Mafia leaves in me and serajai and they both vote me. Serajai is not playing this game and wont change her mind lets be reasl
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2014 22:33 GMT
#3024
Super any math unless you think im like 90% scum makes sleeping bad because in any world where im town and we sleep we lose like 95%+
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 16 2014 22:46 GMT
#3025
Stop giving percents they mean like nothing too me. I will talk more about why no lynch is probs the correct play. Although i dont even know if we can no lynch can someone ask host in green im on phone and it isnt working also I cant see a mentiom of it in the rules
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2014 22:53 GMT
#3026
no we dont sleep here ever please drop this I gave very good reason why we dont
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2014 23:04 GMT
#3027
ill dumb down the math a little bit. Theres 4 players. We know player 1 is always voting player 2. Mafia knows this so he leaves them as the final 3 everytime and wins. That means sleeping gives mafia an autowin. 1 out of 4 times. He wins even more if we have confirmed towns. so from your pov its more like mafia gets a autowin half the time.

serejai has stoped playing the game and is just gonna log on once to vote me and once at vote time like she did today.
On November 17 2014 07:12 Serejai wrote:
I've tried playing the game. SL is the scum. Nothing else I can do until people start to see that.


sleeping is just really bad here I dont know what else to say this should convince 99/100 people
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 16 2014 23:04 GMT
#3028
So you are 100% sure obi is mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2014 23:13 GMT
#3029
No one can be 100% sure. Im never 100% about anything untill its proven. He has my vote tho.

Also I did the math wrong theres a 3 in 4 chance im town not 1 in 4 so if we sleep they get autowin 3 of 4 times.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 16 2014 23:15 GMT
#3030
I have no idea how Sl is so convinced I'm mafia.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2014 23:18 GMT
#3031
On November 17 2014 08:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I have no idea how Sl is so convinced I'm mafia.


Hey at least im not serjai. Im willing to change if you give good reasons too. Its gonna be hard tho poe is not in your favor.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 16 2014 23:24 GMT
#3032
On November 17 2014 08:18 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2014 08:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I have no idea how Sl is so convinced I'm mafia.


Hey at least im not serjai. Im willing to change if you give good reasons too. Its gonna be hard tho poe is not in your favor.


I don't know if I care about your vote tbh.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2014 23:36 GMT
#3033
I mean you should ... as town. If your mafia you dont care because you already have the two votes you need against me.
Your kind of burying yourself
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2014 23:37 GMT
#3034
A mafia does care about my vote because hes voting me and cant get it...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2014 23:43 GMT
#3035
Guys once again I want to emphasize we have to vote really fast at the start the next day because mafia is voting me and so is serjai that makes it a 2-2 tie. Tie goes to whoever votes first so try to be on tormorow when the day starts to vote you can always change it if you need too.

LIKE THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT FROM MY POV BECAUSE I KNOW IM TOWN
towns in really bad shape here we auto lose if serjai plus mafia vote before us its a race.

Infact we have to decide who to vote now because we cant change it or im autolynched is anyone here?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2014 23:46 GMT
#3036
As It stands im going to snap my obi vote at 5pm. super or breske you better do the same or this loss is on you.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 17 2014 00:19 GMT
#3037
On November 17 2014 08:36 sicklucker wrote:
I mean you should ... as town. If your mafia you dont care because you already have the two votes you need against me.
Your kind of burying yourself


Nothing you're saying makes sense.

You conjured your "motive" on my predecessor killing the cop out of thin air and for some reason you think it's a strong case.

Your statements about votes are completely irrelevant to anything.

Give me one good reason that I should care about your vote.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 17 2014 01:14 GMT
#3038
Every time I log in to play this game, everyone fucking leaves.

It's starting to wear on my patience. People keep complaining that "I'm lurking" when I'm trying to engage other players and then nobody gives me the time of day.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2014 01:28 GMT
#3039
Your a day and a dollar short man you cant control how much people play this has been a game of inactivity
I already said You should care about my vote because you think im town which you recently said. If you are town you should be pushing on someone. Im cool to talk the more we do I feel more confident in lynching you so far.

If your town tell me who to lynch we only have 18 hours untill we have to vote we probably cant change are vote after that because of tiebreak which I already explained
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2014 01:30 GMT
#3040
Actually your saying nothing I said makes sense. It makes perfect sence your definitely mafia here your better then that your experienced.
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 181 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1263
ComeBackTV 933
SteadfastSC791
TaKeTV 510
IndyStarCraft 179
Rex153
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 778
IndyStarCraft 184
Rex 153
ProTech127
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44859
Bisu 2388
EffOrt 983
Shuttle 591
Mini 486
BeSt 471
Soma 435
Light 434
Larva 367
ZerO 206
[ Show more ]
Rush 199
Hyuk 163
firebathero 79
Mong 63
910 62
Pusan 57
Snow 53
Sexy 42
ToSsGirL 35
Aegong 32
Trap 29
Bale 24
Terrorterran 23
JYJ 20
Shine 19
Rock 16
yabsab 11
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8760
qojqva1070
Counter-Strike
fl0m829
Fnx 822
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1613
Khaldor1154
Other Games
singsing1876
hiko1436
Beastyqt651
Livibee196
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS159
KnowMe123
XaKoH 118
QueenE87
Mew2King75
DeMusliM57
ZerO(Twitch)14
CosmosSc2 4
FrodaN0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 36
• mYiSmile130
• StrangeGG 30
• Gemini_19 12
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• Michael_bg 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3374
• TFBlade366
Other Games
• Shiphtur309
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h
CranKy Ducklings
18h
Online Event
19h
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.