• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:56
CEST 04:56
KST 11:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9132 users

Hearthstone Mafia - Page 162

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 183 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 10 2014 03:50 GMT
#3221
well it's not very detailed but just that he seems pretty honest at least in trying to explain things (i know this is actually totally wrong and he hasn't actually explained anything he's done fully ever and has done hidden motive things), it's like a super weird feeling that he's just honest in opinions/feelings and underhanded in actions/explanations
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 03:51 GMT
#3222
On November 10 2014 12:49 Damdred wrote:
Like, I'm still being scum read on powers here rather than people saying why based on game play, rit tries to show something so I give him that.

I'll get the pressure today I know not the person who said he was town but voted missed anyway so its whatever

It's game-play related - how you use your role is a part of the game and is part of HOW we determine your alignment. And I've already said that I find the way you were interacting with me regarding lian is suspicious as hell. These are things in the game that you've done that alter my read of you, this argument is so old and just so invalid.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
November 10 2014 03:52 GMT
#3223
Would someone be notified if Oats had martyred himself for them?

Dramdred takes to scummy to be scum to an extreme. I really don't know what to do with him.

BTW didn't Alakaslam claim a vig shot last night?



The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 03:52 GMT
#3224
On November 10 2014 12:50 Holyflare wrote:
well it's not very detailed but just that he seems pretty honest at least in trying to explain things (i know this is actually totally wrong and he hasn't actually explained anything he's done fully ever and has done hidden motive things), it's like a super weird feeling that he's just honest in opinions/feelings and underhanded in actions/explanations

You just don't want to be wrong about the notes because him editing them is like super obvious and was even pointed out. Plz just vote for him and shut up plz.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 03:53 GMT
#3225
On November 10 2014 12:52 jaybrundage wrote:
Would someone be notified if Oats had martyred himself for them?

Dramdred takes to scummy to be scum to an extreme. I really don't know what to do with him.

BTW didn't Alakaslam claim a vig shot last night?




That's a lot of carriage-returns there typewriter man. Why you editing your posts so hard son?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
November 10 2014 03:55 GMT
#3226
On November 10 2014 12:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2014 12:52 jaybrundage wrote:
Would someone be notified if Oats had martyred himself for them?

Dramdred takes to scummy to be scum to an extreme. I really don't know what to do with him.

BTW didn't Alakaslam claim a vig shot last night?




That's a lot of carriage-returns there typewriter man. Why you editing your posts so hard son?

Hm.

What's that son.


I didn't hear you.

You

Know grandpa's hearing ai

d


don't work so well and this

Damn Typewriter
,,

Don'

t Work as it used too


Love Grandpa Brundage


Xoxo
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 10 2014 03:56 GMT
#3227
I totally give up just lynch me, I really don't even understand how I should of used my abilities.

D1 I was pulling a 16 hour shift and had to sneak into a closet to post my notes so that people would get off my nuts about them, extended the day so I could contribute more after I was off work and try to get GB off me which didn't work all it did was get be to tunnel me.

D2 I told the truth about my power and then mod clarified something after convo was over did not effect the outcome.

D3 I used my power in a protown way I think even tried to let people give opinons or thoughts on it.

D4 idk just what it is
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 10 2014 03:57 GMT
#3228
On November 08 2014 16:37 jaybrundage wrote:
I wanna lynch Misder but I really think he might be 3p. So I don't wanna waste a lynch on a someone who's not mafia.

Gonna make my own gawd damn party. With black jack and hookers.

##Vote Liancourt


On November 09 2014 11:00 jaybrundage wrote:
Misder it is.

##Unvote liancourt
##Vote Misder


I would like an explanation of your late vote.

“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
November 10 2014 03:58 GMT
#3229
Maybe its just be. But I think Lian would be a better lynch. He had that post talking about Dramdred as a scum read. When people started mentioning him as a possible scum suspect. After that he just goes back to lying low again.

The other thing is I can't see him and Dramdred being scum. It just doesn't make sense for me.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 03:58 GMT
#3230
On November 10 2014 12:56 Damdred wrote:
I totally give up just lynch me, I really don't even understand how I should of used my abilities.

D1 I was pulling a 16 hour shift and had to sneak into a closet to post my notes so that people would get off my nuts about them, extended the day so I could contribute more after I was off work and try to get GB off me which didn't work all it did was get be to tunnel me.

D2 I told the truth about my power and then mod clarified something after convo was over did not effect the outcome.

D3 I used my power in a protown way I think even tried to let people give opinons or thoughts on it.

D4 idk just what it is

Just what it is son. Just what it is. Who are your partners?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 10 2014 04:01 GMT
#3231
You have broken my care VE quite frankly I don't give a damn anymore there's only so much tunnel I can take.

I guess I'll post reads when I wake up in the morning
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
November 10 2014 04:07 GMT
#3232
On November 10 2014 12:57 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 16:37 jaybrundage wrote:
I wanna lynch Misder but I really think he might be 3p. So I don't wanna waste a lynch on a someone who's not mafia.

Gonna make my own gawd damn party. With black jack and hookers.

##Vote Liancourt


Show nested quote +
On November 09 2014 11:00 jaybrundage wrote:
Misder it is.

##Unvote liancourt
##Vote Misder


I would like an explanation of your late vote.


I stated I would be happy to lynch between Liancourt and MIsder. i decided earlier in the day to put my vote for Liancourt because I thought Misder might be 3p and it is usually best not to lynch 3p's. But after talking with HF and CR it seemed unlikely that 3p was an option for Misder. So that left the possibility of mafia.

My Liancourt vote got no traction for a possible lynch So instead of staying on Liancourt for no reason. As well as my preference not to lynch CR cause I didn't think he had enough time to catch up and contribute. I voted for Misder who I thought had a good chance of flipping mafia and whom no longer seemed like a possible 3p
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 04:08 GMT
#3233
I thought you thought I was mafia though Damdred? Why isn't this empowering you? If you're town, then you presumably think I'm scum for X reasons you've stated, so why isn't "being right" your like, driving force? You're giving up because you know that you can't keep calling me mafia and expect to live, so you're resorting to "giving up" and hoping it fools Holy and rito. Do whatever you gotta do Damdred.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 10 2014 04:11 GMT
#3234
No VE I spent my day rereading the game and I think yesterday I said I was suspicious of you but it didn't make you mafia so don't put a lie.

No I don't think your mafia, I just know what's coming I think and you only being on me all game doesn't help town
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 04:57 GMT
#3235
On November 10 2014 13:11 Damdred wrote:
No VE I spent my day rereading the game and I think yesterday I said I was suspicious of you but it didn't make you mafia so don't put a lie.

No I don't think your mafia, I just know what's coming I think and you only being on me all game doesn't help town

Well then point me in the right direction. You made a lot of noise to me about lian yesterday, found me suspicious for not mentioning him if I recall correctly. Are you still suspicious of Liancourt?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 10 2014 05:00 GMT
#3236
Do you even read what I'm saying of course I do. I mentioned it in my first day post I think.

loan is a good lynch I think. Jay is to maybe I started off the day with yes but I'm more sure of loan I think.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 10 2014 06:06 GMT
#3237
On November 10 2014 12:30 ritoky wrote:
damdred and lian don't make no sense to me....

like d1: damdred scum lean on lian, lian scum reads damdred -> votes on him
d2: both still scum reading eachother -> vote with eachother on both votes
d3: still scum reading eachother -> vote against eachother

i think there has to be 1 between these two

They could be me and kushm4sta; we won by consistently bussing each other so we were both ignored and never died

Wassup
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 07:51 GMT
#3238
Meh - I'm working from the D1 lynch since we lynched mafia and there was shenannies. So far I've seen Alakaslam active and working against lynching LT, so he's ruled out from being one of the townies.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 10 2014 07:56 GMT
#3239
On November 10 2014 16:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Meh - I'm working from the D1 lynch since we lynched mafia and there was shenannies. So far I've seen Alakaslam active and working against lynching LT, so he's ruled out from being one of the townies.

Bullshit

If I was scum I would have bussed him with my perfect knowledge.

Find another game where I try to save a scumbuddy

Find a coaching QT that I don't preface with YOU ARE NOT A TEAM. YOU ARE A PAIR OF SCUM. AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY YOU STAB YOUR "TEAMMATE" IN THE BACK! this way you will both survive"

Srsly VE if you find a game where I defend a scumbuddy I will cede myself to a lynch.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
November 10 2014 09:04 GMT
#3240
do ppl have wool over their eyes? Why arent you guys seeing the obvious scum that is damdred?

He used his ability so that a person cannot vote him.

We have 8 ppl left. Each vote is more important and he decided to use it so that a person cannot vote him. I would've thought that damdred and ve were scum by the usage of the ability, but as I am seeing ve as town as well as the fact that ve is reading damdred scum the only explanation left is that damdred doesn't want the person reading him as scum to vote for him. What is so complicated about this? Scum doesnt want town who is reading him scum to vote for him. And he probably thinks he can convince others to vote for someone else, but he knows he cant convince ve so he used that ability on him. Guys damdred is scum.
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 183 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings61
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
PiLiPiLi 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2823
ViBE146
Bale 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever425
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7475
taco 573
Other Games
JimRising 575
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0284
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1028
BasetradeTV150
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP105
• poizon28 33
• davetesta26
• practicex 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1124
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 5m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.