• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:03
CEST 10:03
KST 17:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6890 users

Hearthstone Mafia - Page 164

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 183 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 10 2014 19:06 GMT
#3261
On November 11 2014 03:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 02:45 Holyflare wrote:
On November 11 2014 00:48 Alakaslam wrote:
You know what I think is more bullshit?

The "mod confirmed townies" since like day 1 have never taken a hit.

And they claimed mod confirmed based on a not even mason claim while neither of them has died to confirm.

And suddenly they confirm VE on a claim but I am not confirmed on a STRONGER CLAIM.

All this bullshit leads me to think that is your scumteam. VE HF Ritoky CR.

What are we going to do about this Damd, Lian, who else is alive?

Heck there cannot be a 4 player Scumteam? Maybe cr is also a hunter


how do you know this?

BECAUSE NONE OF YOU "SUPERTOWNS" HAS DIED WHIPE POOR SOTS LIKE ME CONTJNUE TO

IF THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY SAVES WHY HAS THERE BEEN DEATH EACH NIGHT


Like we're great medic saves and have had abilities to protect ourselves and also a martyr saved us so you're saying mafia is going to blindly shoot into us in a closed mass themed setup when they ABSOLUTELY need the nk's or they are just going to shoot peripheral towny looking people?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 19:11 GMT
#3262
Of note: Alakaslam only started flipping out like this when I said he can't be one of the townies.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 10 2014 19:14 GMT
#3263
Fuck This lynch me out then.

I had a misdirect but none of you would help so it did nothing, now you want me to be scum (like I didn't go nuts during that night phase? get out)

Get the fuck out
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 19:18 GMT
#3264
On November 11 2014 04:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Fuck This lynch me out then.

I had a misdirect but none of you would help so it did nothing, now you want me to be scum (like I didn't go nuts during that night phase? get out)

Get the fuck out

I've literally never seen you do this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 19:37 GMT
#3265
HF come talk to me dude. What do you think about Slam?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 19:37 GMT
#3266
Like there's townie paranoia and there's reacting to a situation poorly as mafia. Which do you think is going on right now with Alakaslam?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 10 2014 20:03 GMT
#3267
What in the world slam, stop voting yourself.

I'm not so sure hf would bus right there if he needs 5 mislynches to win.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 10 2014 21:36 GMT
#3268
On November 11 2014 04:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like there's townie paranoia and there's reacting to a situation poorly as mafia. Which do you think is going on right now with Alakaslam?


I'd say the first honestly, there's not a bad situation so far today as mafia me getting pressure and slam going crazy
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
November 10 2014 22:49 GMT
#3269
I'm gonna be a little more blunt

I got an interesting check last night. I would like people to claim their night actions
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 10 2014 23:01 GMT
#3270
Linked VE and Damdred so they can't vote one another
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 10 2014 23:04 GMT
#3271
But don't dangle just claim it Cr
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
November 10 2014 23:13 GMT
#3272
Ergh fine, liancourt made a visit last night.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 10 2014 23:17 GMT
#3273
Ok who did he visit?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
November 10 2014 23:22 GMT
#3274
I just realized im a retard

I lied about the check and I just realized there is no point in me lying because liancourt would immediately know I'm lying and I wouldn't pressure him into anything if he was mafia

liancourt didn't visit anybody

Please, just slap me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 10 2014 23:33 GMT
#3275
Well ok, so what did you find in my filter Cr? What reads do you have
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 11 2014 02:49 GMT
#3276
Where did everyone go?

CR we need reads from you, give them when you come back i'll be here or awhile i'm goin to reread some peoples filters.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 11 2014 03:06 GMT
#3277
On November 10 2014 13:07 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2014 12:57 ritoky wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:37 jaybrundage wrote:
I wanna lynch Misder but I really think he might be 3p. So I don't wanna waste a lynch on a someone who's not mafia.

Gonna make my own gawd damn party. With black jack and hookers.

##Vote Liancourt


On November 09 2014 11:00 jaybrundage wrote:
Misder it is.

##Unvote liancourt
##Vote Misder


I would like an explanation of your late vote.


I stated I would be happy to lynch between Liancourt and MIsder. i decided earlier in the day to put my vote for Liancourt because I thought Misder might be 3p and it is usually best not to lynch 3p's. But after talking with HF and CR it seemed unlikely that 3p was an option for Misder. So that left the possibility of mafia.

My Liancourt vote got no traction for a possible lynch So instead of staying on Liancourt for no reason. As well as my preference not to lynch CR cause I didn't think he had enough time to catch up and contribute. I voted for Misder who I thought had a good chance of flipping mafia and whom no longer seemed like a possible 3p


Why are you saying that your liancourt vote got no traction? Ritoky was suspicious of Lian durnig the day, Oas was, I was voting him. You did not push him almost at all it seems in your filter just that you would make your own party and sat there and talked about misder for the rest of the time up until the lynch.

So how can you say it never gained traction when you weren't trying to push it?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 11 2014 03:22 GMT
#3278
Also looking through Jays filter his scum read on me seems to evaporate during day 3 I believe, i make all of his scum lynches but he has no trouble voting with me each day to some point. Then at one point he even asks this to VE


On November 08 2014 16:24 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 16:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yo fuck you Holyflare I'm lynching Damdred today.

##Vote: Damdred

What makes Dramdred a better lynch then the others?


He'd been scum reading me for a couple cycles but then jumps on his weaker lian read never pushes it and seems ok voting with me at that point then hops to misder.

Also his filter was primarily established d1, his play d2 onward has been really spotty and lurky. His yolo duel with obi still has a few problems with it, he was suspicious of hf and always scum read circumstance but trusted a case on obi that could of went either way. His power was somewhat anti-town and hes just skirted by since then doing bad lynch posts and jumping about in the votes.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 11 2014 03:43 GMT
#3279
I was rereading Lians filter:

His D1 looks ok in a bubble, it looks like hes responding to a lot of things and asking questions and being generally involved but if you look at a lot of his posts in the context of hte thread you will find that a large portion of the questions and remarks are catch up during EOD when most of the thread is consolidating on LT and trying to figure out his claims, instead of being involved hes in as obi put it in his own little bubble I think it was. He had several good comments about myself and my use of ability d1, he talked about a lot of easy stuff also like the cat for instance. But overall it was not a horrible d1 but did give what looked like town reads for little reasons.

His d2 onward has been largely forgetable he put up a halfway case on me and continued to push me without much thought and has lurked for most of the game past d1 where I believe 7-8 of his filter pages come from.

He looks pretty scummy in his drop of activity, lack of reads and progression as the game went on (he got stuck on me being scum and did not read many other people or let his thoughts be known) and has lurked hardcore.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 11 2014 04:51 GMT
#3280
Slam:

Hes shows a good bit of paranoia at moments in the game and has some interesting theories in the game even if htey prooved wrong. I think his overall game looks towny for him and as oats pointed out he posts what he thinks and he has done so here and I trust him as town right now, he did go off a bit with the paranoid ve hf and rit scum team but overall I think hes town.

I think VE rit and hf are town

wish other people were here talking though
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 183 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4493
Leta 1716
BeSt 434
Soulkey 380
Soma 143
ZergMaN 31
Shine 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm130
XcaliburYe23
League of Legends
JimRising 562
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g8670
WinterStarcraft673
Sick228
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 57m
Patches Events
6h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 57m
OSC
14h 57m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.