• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:36
CEST 20:36
KST 03:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13599 users

Hearthstone Mafia - Page 166

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 183 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 11 2014 05:55 GMT
#3301
On November 11 2014 14:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 14:40 Holyflare wrote:
that's what i'm thinking currently

-.-

If Damdred is mafia then we're fucking done sir. DONE.


um not really because that's 2/3 mafia's time to re-evaluate?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 11 2014 05:57 GMT
#3302
I thought you were reevaluating this tunnel VE.

I've thought about it, I've always liked crs slot for scum and if you compare what's he's doing here to number mafia its so drastically different. He's almost 100% scum.

I like lian as mafia as well for reasons before

I don't know though if slam or jay is the last I would rather wait to lynch them , but you raise great points against slam
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
November 11 2014 06:04 GMT
#3303
I was almost gonna go with Slam's theory but HF's rebuttal makes too much sense to ignore. The bullet proof vests and possible medics could make shooting into the towniest people a dicey situation.
On November 11 2014 04:06 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 03:59 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 11 2014 02:45 Holyflare wrote:
On November 11 2014 00:48 Alakaslam wrote:
You know what I think is more bullshit?

The "mod confirmed townies" since like day 1 have never taken a hit.

And they claimed mod confirmed based on a not even mason claim while neither of them has died to confirm.

And suddenly they confirm VE on a claim but I am not confirmed on a STRONGER CLAIM.

All this bullshit leads me to think that is your scumteam. VE HF Ritoky CR.

What are we going to do about this Damd, Lian, who else is alive?

Heck there cannot be a 4 player Scumteam? Maybe cr is also a hunter


how do you know this?

BECAUSE NONE OF YOU "SUPERTOWNS" HAS DIED WHIPE POOR SOTS LIKE ME CONTJNUE TO

IF THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY SAVES WHY HAS THERE BEEN DEATH EACH NIGHT


Like we're great medic saves and have had abilities to protect ourselves and also a martyr saved us so you're saying mafia is going to blindly shoot into us in a closed mass themed setup when they ABSOLUTELY need the nk's or they are just going to shoot peripheral towny looking people?



The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 11 2014 06:05 GMT
#3304
On November 11 2014 14:57 Damdred wrote:
I thought you were reevaluating this tunnel VE.

I've thought about it, I've always liked crs slot for scum and if you compare what's he's doing here to number mafia its so drastically different. He's almost 100% scum.

I like lian as mafia as well for reasons before

I don't know though if slam or jay is the last I would rather wait to lynch them , but you raise great points against slam

They weren't so fucking great a second ago before Holy agreed that Slam might be mafia.

Whatever, I should have just left this game alone like everyone fucking else.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 11 2014 06:10 GMT
#3305
Ve what's the problem???
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 11 2014 06:11 GMT
#3306
I think he's mad I said I could be wrong to you about slam but said idk to him maybe
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 11 2014 06:13 GMT
#3307
Let me make this clear I don't want you upset or wanting to leave ve I asked you questions about if slam would do this as mafia since I've never played with scum slam I don't care about being wrong I care about winning. I said he was the weakest but stay and help figure this out
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 11 2014 06:15 GMT
#3308
Be back
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
November 11 2014 06:33 GMT
#3309
What is this lol. Towards the first part of the game I was leaning bad town on you. You did dumb stuff like holding your notes for some dumb reason. Using your power before providing your notes. But whatever. Later on with you egging VE and HF on I began to see you as more of a scum read. But you were not someone I had as my top scum read. I had people that I thought were more scummy and would prefer to lynch over you. Lian was someone that seemed like someone that had gotten no heat. And seemed like scum trying to slip thru the cracks with out providing there own reads. He made that one big post regarding you being a his strongest lynch candidate.

Also Lian was not a weaker read at the time of me voting him. Why the hell do you think I would vote for a weaker read at the beginning of the day. I only changed to Misder who I stated was another scum read of mine previously. As well as me wanting to consolidate to make sure scum couldnt control the lynch as it was very close.


Like VE has been crawling up your ass the whole day. And after scum reading him pretty hard. You then decide because he keeps pushing you that he therefore can not be scum. What the hell is that about. You did the exact same thing with GB. But here is the weird part when you feel that no one is going to lynch VE you back off and say how's hes town. With no other reason besides the fact that you can't lynch him/get him out of your face.

But because I have been reevaluating my reads and thought that perhaps you might not be scum. You turn around and start calling me scum. It feels like you just want to make up reads. You just want to stick a read on someone and don't have any real substance or thought behind your reads.

On November 11 2014 12:22 Damdred wrote:
Also looking through Jays filter his scum read on me seems to evaporate during day 3 I believe, i make all of his scum lynches but he has no trouble voting with me each day to some point. Then at one point he even asks this to VE


Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 16:24 jaybrundage wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yo fuck you Holyflare I'm lynching Damdred today.

##Vote: Damdred

What makes Dramdred a better lynch then the others?


He'd been scum reading me for a couple cycles but then jumps on his weaker lian read never pushes it and seems ok voting with me at that point then hops to misder.

Also his filter was primarily established d1, his play d2 onward has been really spotty and lurky. His yolo duel with obi still has a few problems with it, he was suspicious of hf and always scum read circumstance but trusted a case on obi that could of went either way. His power was somewhat anti-town and hes just skirted by since then doing bad lynch posts and jumping about in the votes.



Between Liancourt and Dramdred I feel like there is one scum. I think I have been wrong about it being Liancourt.
Dramdred 's weird as fuck power on VE in regards to taking away his vote. As well as throwing scum reads on whoever he feels he can get away with it on. Throwing a scum read on me just because I am not pressuring him. WTF is that? His complete backing off of VE for no reason besides the fact that VE wanted to lynch him and he couldn't get a lynch on VE feels so scummy.

VE I got you bro.

##Vote Dramdred
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 11 2014 07:04 GMT
#3310
Damdred's day 2 misder read condensed:

On November 06 2014 09:36 Damdred wrote:
This might sound insane,

is it balanced for town to have two ways to manipulate the vote by adding votes? This just struck me generally theres a balance, its true I can take away a singular vote, but for instance Misder was able to add 4 votes by himself yesterday obi could of added some or subtracted three.

Do you think town has two vote manipulators? Or am i just to paranoid here


On November 06 2014 09:52 Damdred wrote:
I could really go for misder with that post its so weird, and his trying to get people off of LT i might be feeling a switch


Summarized: he thinks misder was trying to deflect off LT, thinks town having multiple vote manipulation abilities is imba and can't be town sided (hmmm yours would be the 3rd and 4th), didn't like posting/reads.

Damdred's d3 misder read:

On November 07 2014 14:56 Damdred wrote:
He's claiming leeroy Jenkins I think


You literally don't question him thoroughly on it at all, you're not confused by the function of the chicken; and you go from him being your top scum read and voting on him to not a mumbling word about him and accepting his claim as fact. Seems like a read progression that may come from a place of more information.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 11 2014 07:04 GMT
#3311
I am a truthful man
From where the palm tree grows
And before dying I want
To let out the verses of my soul

My verse is light green
And it is flaming red
My verse is a wounded stag
Who seeks refuge on the mountain

I grow a white rose
In July just as in January
For the honest friend
Who gives me his open hand

With the poor people of the earth
I want to cast my lot
The brook of the mountains
Gives me more pleasure than the sea
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 11 2014 07:06 GMT
#3312
On November 11 2014 13:51 Damdred wrote:
Slam:

Hes shows a good bit of paranoia at moments in the game and has some interesting theories in the game even if htey prooved wrong. I think his overall game looks towny for him and as oats pointed out he posts what he thinks and he has done so here and I trust him as town right now, he did go off a bit with the paranoid ve hf and rit scum team but overall I think hes town.

I think VE rit and hf are town

wish other people were here talking though


Specifics please.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 11 2014 07:09 GMT
#3313
[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 11 2014 07:09 GMT
#3314
Chupazi
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 11 2014 07:14 GMT
#3315
##Vote: Damdred
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 11 2014 07:14 GMT
#3316
Damdred votes for me. If my tally goes up, lynch Damdred.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 11 2014 07:16 GMT
#3317
Like clearly he has no reason to lie if he's town. And if he's mafia then we have to test his claim.

I'm not set on lynching him if my tally doesn't go up, meaning he's telling the truth, but I will lynch no one but Damdred if my tally goes up when he votes for me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 11 2014 07:22 GMT
#3318
[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 11 2014 07:23 GMT
#3319
On November 11 2014 16:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Damdred votes for me. If my tally goes up, lynch Damdred.

I guess I will hang around to see if this happens
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 11 2014 07:23 GMT
#3320
To clarify: if Damdred votes for me and my tally goes up then he lied about the parameters of his power in an attempt to look more townie. There's no reason for him to lie about his power if he's town, and similarly there's no reason for him not to comply with this request if he's town.

Furthermore this test doesn't confirm him the other way either - if he's telling the truth about his power then he could still be mafia, it just means that his power started off easily confirmable and he simply told the truth about it.

This is simply to rule out one really easy way to confirm him as mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 183 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1301
TKL 435
IndyStarCraft 285
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1301
ByuN 538
TKL 435
IndyStarCraft 285
Reynor 180
BRAT_OK 53
EmSc Tv 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31323
Calm 2643
Shuttle 380
Mini 156
White-Ra 121
firebathero 105
Mong 61
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9127
Counter-Strike
fl0m2984
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3523
Liquid`Hasu463
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2304
FrodaN1523
B2W.Neo796
olofmeister617
Khaldor486
Beastyqt258
Livibee177
crisheroes168
Mew2King73
ToD52
kaitlyn27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick440
BasetradeTV214
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 8
EmSc2Tv 8
angryscii 0
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 9
• Reevou 7
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach63
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV641
Other Games
• imaqtpie1001
• Shiphtur696
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
25m
BSL Open Qualifier
25m
OSC
4h 25m
Replay Cast
4h 25m
OSC
17h 25m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.