• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:10
CEST 02:10
KST 09:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9070 users

Hearthstone Mafia - Page 161

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 183 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 03:32 GMT
#3201
On November 10 2014 12:30 Holyflare wrote:
who did you give the repeat thing to and what changed about damdred?

I didn't give it to anyone because no one claimed a power that's worth repeating. And the only thing that changed since last night is a message from the mod saying I can't vote for Damdred during D4.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 10 2014 03:33 GMT
#3202
On November 10 2014 12:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2014 12:30 Holyflare wrote:
who did you give the repeat thing to and what changed about damdred?

I didn't give it to anyone because no one claimed a power that's worth repeating. And the only thing that changed since last night is a message from the mod saying I can't vote for Damdred during D4.


wow that's so fucking mafia favoured in basically mylo wtfh
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 10 2014 03:33 GMT
#3203
or town actually
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 03:33 GMT
#3204
On November 10 2014 12:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2014 12:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 10 2014 12:30 Holyflare wrote:
who did you give the repeat thing to and what changed about damdred?

I didn't give it to anyone because no one claimed a power that's worth repeating. And the only thing that changed since last night is a message from the mod saying I can't vote for Damdred during D4.


wow that's so fucking mafia favoured in basically mylo wtfh

I mean, it's hard to look at that and NOT think "Hmmm Damdred's powers have mostly involved votes"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 10 2014 03:33 GMT
#3205
On November 10 2014 12:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Or they're both mafia distancing from each other and not reevaluating the game. I'd shit a brick if they're both town though.


yeah you could be right, let me revise that to *at least 1 between these two
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 10 2014 03:34 GMT
#3206
well it's super swingy regardless of alignment but im really curious why it only affects damdred being lynched when he said he was using power on me
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 03:35 GMT
#3207
On November 10 2014 12:34 Holyflare wrote:
well it's super swingy regardless of alignment but im really curious why it only affects damdred being lynched when he said he was using power on me

It doesn't say anything about Damdred not being able to be lynched - only that I personally can't vote for him. I can still push for his lynch all I want. I just can't participate directly by way of voting.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 10 2014 03:35 GMT
#3208
yeah all of damdred's powers have basically messed with day phases: extension of phase and change to majority, taboo word, posting manipulation, voting restriction....now that i typed this all out....
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 10 2014 03:37 GMT
#3209
oh, am an idiot, assumed was damdred's power.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 10 2014 03:37 GMT
#3210
On November 10 2014 12:37 ritoky wrote:
oh, am an idiot, assumed was damdred's power.


probably still is
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 10 2014 03:40 GMT
#3211
Yea I can't vote VE, he can't vote me.

I thought I read I got a mason with it last night but I misread and figured maybe I could do stuff to show VE I was town and get his tunnel off me and he could spend the day looking elsewhere.

after I reread my pm I was going to do rit and hf but yea just what it is
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 03:42 GMT
#3212
On November 10 2014 12:40 Damdred wrote:
Yea I can't vote VE, he can't vote me.

I thought I read I got a mason with it last night but I misread and figured maybe I could do stuff to show VE I was town and get his tunnel off me and he could spend the day looking elsewhere.

after I reread my pm I was going to do rit and hf but yea just what it is

What's the power called?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 10 2014 03:43 GMT
#3213
after i reread my pm i was going to do rit and hf but....... i didn't...?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 03:45 GMT
#3214
I need some help with this Damdred problem guys. I think you know what I'm asking you to do.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 10 2014 03:45 GMT
#3215
It doesn't have a name in pm just told me to select two players
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 10 2014 03:45 GMT
#3216
well i know what you want me to do and he's still flippy
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 10 2014 03:47 GMT
#3217
i mean a lot of things and i mean A LOT point me to him being the most obvious mafia ever but i still have a niggling feeling that he might not actually be mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 10 2014 03:48 GMT
#3218
On November 10 2014 12:47 Holyflare wrote:
i mean a lot of things and i mean A LOT point me to him being the most obvious mafia ever but i still have a niggling feeling that he might not actually be mafia

Well describe this feeling in detail so that I might squash it with the mighty boot of truth.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 10 2014 03:49 GMT
#3219
Like, I'm still being scum read on powers here rather than people saying why based on game play, rit tries to show something so I give him that.

I'll get the pressure today I know not the person who said he was town but voted missed anyway so its whatever
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
November 10 2014 03:49 GMT
#3220
On November 10 2014 12:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2014 12:30 Holyflare wrote:
who did you give the repeat thing to and what changed about damdred?

I didn't give it to anyone because no one claimed a power that's worth repeating. And the only thing that changed since last night is a message from the mod saying I can't vote for Damdred during D4.


What about ritoky's power? He makes someone a veteran. We could have two veterans right now.
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 183 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever543
League of Legends
Doublelift4862
Other Games
summit1g10818
JimRising 462
ViBE246
KnowMe197
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick728
BasetradeTV168
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur554
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 51m
Patches Events
14h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 51m
OSC
22h 51m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.