• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:07
CEST 13:07
KST 20:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8810 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 93 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 14 2014 16:14 GMT
#1041
On October 15 2014 00:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE is basically never ever going to be mafia after last night.
GB seems frustrated in a townie way in people scumreading him. The only thing against him would be he suddenly fucked off before the lynch when another wagon that was not him formed.
DarthPunk and Hopeless are town, don't be dumb with this GB.
Damdred is town, most likely. I have already made a town case on him.

Chairman Ray is still bit of a question mark so do not totally count him out. He has basically made a case on sqrt and then... well pretty much nothing. We need you to prove you are town CR, there are just too many people lurking the fuck out of the game.

I already told what i think of geript and why. Maybe i'll tonight find the game where he acted similarly. I totally forgot about that one and in case geript is mafia which i assume that would most likely make GlowingBear town.

sqrt's posting is just terrible.

ritoky hasn't said anything rememberable and there is something i am going to check regarding him before the deadline.

kush is just not playing and only talks about unimportant stuff like modkills, spamming etc etc. The only thing he has said on D1 is a townread on GB (or rather -- it wasn't a townread, it was "cases on GB are bad") without explanation. scum!kush cannot force himself to read filters so calling someone who is town town makes sense as he didn't even comment on the cases in ANY way. Then there is the shitty vote on VE which is also not explained in any way.



The problem is there are too much lurkers. There are three people completely lurking and ritoky kinda semi-lurking (i call it lurking when people do not take part into discussion and talk about irrelevant things). They can't all be mafia even if geript is, and atm i do strongly believe geript is mafia. Step up your fucking game townies in that pool. Or at least TRY to play the game. Please.


How did you switch to strong townread VE?

Why geript flipping mafia would make me town?

Regarding oats lynch, I was at work and couldn't do much, but he was one of my strongest scumreads so I was ok with his lynch. I only started doubting when I realised how fast the wagon on him was formed and after noticing the vote count.

How can you affirm both hopeless and DP are town? Don't get me wrong, I'm also reading them as town now, but I find the possibility of having 3 primes very low.

Also, what else made you drastically change your town read on geript to a scumread? Only his meta argument on damdred?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 14 2014 16:16 GMT
#1042
On October 15 2014 01:11 kushm4sta wrote:
all game long you bitch about lurkers. it's such a broken record that you are probably scum.


You don't understand kush, town lurkers are destroying the game. I can't read someone as town if he doesn't give me information. It's bizarre the amount of question marks I have in this game solely for lurkage
I'm adorable.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 14 2014 16:30 GMT
#1043
ah thanks for explaining that to me
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 14 2014 16:32 GMT
#1044
On October 15 2014 01:14 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 00:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE is basically never ever going to be mafia after last night.
GB seems frustrated in a townie way in people scumreading him. The only thing against him would be he suddenly fucked off before the lynch when another wagon that was not him formed.
DarthPunk and Hopeless are town, don't be dumb with this GB.
Damdred is town, most likely. I have already made a town case on him.

Chairman Ray is still bit of a question mark so do not totally count him out. He has basically made a case on sqrt and then... well pretty much nothing. We need you to prove you are town CR, there are just too many people lurking the fuck out of the game.

I already told what i think of geript and why. Maybe i'll tonight find the game where he acted similarly. I totally forgot about that one and in case geript is mafia which i assume that would most likely make GlowingBear town.

sqrt's posting is just terrible.

ritoky hasn't said anything rememberable and there is something i am going to check regarding him before the deadline.

kush is just not playing and only talks about unimportant stuff like modkills, spamming etc etc. The only thing he has said on D1 is a townread on GB (or rather -- it wasn't a townread, it was "cases on GB are bad") without explanation. scum!kush cannot force himself to read filters so calling someone who is town town makes sense as he didn't even comment on the cases in ANY way. Then there is the shitty vote on VE which is also not explained in any way.



The problem is there are too much lurkers. There are three people completely lurking and ritoky kinda semi-lurking (i call it lurking when people do not take part into discussion and talk about irrelevant things). They can't all be mafia even if geript is, and atm i do strongly believe geript is mafia. Step up your fucking game townies in that pool. Or at least TRY to play the game. Please.


How did you switch to strong townread VE?

Why geript flipping mafia would make me town?

Regarding oats lynch, I was at work and couldn't do much, but he was one of my strongest scumreads so I was ok with his lynch. I only started doubting when I realised how fast the wagon on him was formed and after noticing the vote count.

How can you affirm both hopeless and DP are town? Don't get me wrong, I'm also reading them as town now, but I find the possibility of having 3 primes very low.

Also, what else made you drastically change your town read on geript to a scumread? Only his meta argument on damdred?

I slept over it and it doesn't make any sense for mafia!VE to act like he did after the lynch. As mafia VE is rational and altogether a good player as scum. As town he is also good but sometimes (well.. in fact quite often ) driven by emotion rather than logic which is what he did at D1 end and N1 start. Especially you should be reading him town. Why would VE lynch Oats (while kind of contradicting himself) instead of just placing his vote on you (who he had a scumread on) when geript is not getting lynched any more? It's just far more likely he just followed DP onto Oats and then flipped his shit when he realized he should have just believed himself.

Let's just say i don't think you are mafia regardless of geript's affiliation. It would just strengthen my read because of how geript likes to play. Why are you even asking this? You should be happy someone will believe you are near 100% town if geript flips mafia. I am not going to evaluate on my townreads unless people want to lynch them and are pushing the town to wrong track. Noone wants to lynch you so the discussion is useless in the first place. I am also pretty sure you wouldn't understand but the main point is what i remember of how geript plays scum and you both being mafia doesn't fit.

Which players on the wagon are scum then? You noticed there is something wrong with the wagon. Oats flipped town so that shit surely didn't get any better so who is mafia there in your opinion and why?

Hopeless basically outed himself as prime before even claiming (he was quite obviously asking geript "why should i claim my role") when geript told every prime should claim. DarthPunk would never have claimed prime as mafia in the situation he did. Come on.... It's quite simple.

Regarding my read change on geript, yes. That. That read on Damdred makes zero sense by his own definition. geript also likes to push townies who are not being talked about and who are not current/even realistic lynch candidates when town is being lynched (in this case you/Oats -> geript suddenly pushes Damdred). I am still trying to find that fucking game (except that i'll have dinner first) so i can prove my point.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 14 2014 16:34 GMT
#1045
fwiw, I'm really not feeling well right now. People should take another looka t Dp and hopeless. 3 named vt would like never happen. Hopless is probaly the mafia there.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 14 2014 16:43 GMT
#1046
Stuff happens in thread. geript comes in and says:
"yo those primes should claim!"
On October 12 2014 06:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 06:48 geript wrote:
I almost forgot. All named VTs must 100% claim now.

Is this like claiming miller but helpful instead? What about the possible game mods.

Hopeless says:
"why should i claim my role, does it help us in some way?"
On October 12 2014 06:56 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 06:54 geript wrote:
On October 12 2014 06:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 12 2014 06:48 geript wrote:
I almost forgot. All named VTs must 100% claim now.

Is this like claiming miller but helpful instead? What about the possible game mods.

I'm 100% sure that BH would do a balanced setup and it gives important information on preventing fakeclaim messes that numpties will fuck up later. Plus I'm a boss at figuring out setups.

Okay well I'm Prime.

Badam! The obvious answer!

geript not so good at figuring out setups.
lynch him D2, he probably claims some role but still lynch him.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 14 2014 16:44 GMT
#1047
I will lynch everyone who will even TRY to lynch any of prime claims.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 14 2014 16:45 GMT
#1048
On October 15 2014 01:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I will lynch everyone who will even TRY to lynch any of prime claims.

Not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it's fun.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 14 2014 16:47 GMT
#1049
VE we need to work together because DarthPunk is gonna die during the night.
Let's be town heroes and kill mafia! Okay?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 14 2014 16:48 GMT
#1050
Also do you remember the Nomination World heavyweight champions game name?
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 14 2014 16:52 GMT
#1051
On October 15 2014 01:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Stuff happens in thread. geript comes in and says:
"yo those primes should claim!"
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 06:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 12 2014 06:48 geript wrote:
I almost forgot. All named VTs must 100% claim now.

Is this like claiming miller but helpful instead? What about the possible game mods.

Hopeless says:
"why should i claim my role, does it help us in some way?"
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 06:56 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 12 2014 06:54 geript wrote:
On October 12 2014 06:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 12 2014 06:48 geript wrote:
I almost forgot. All named VTs must 100% claim now.

Is this like claiming miller but helpful instead? What about the possible game mods.

I'm 100% sure that BH would do a balanced setup and it gives important information on preventing fakeclaim messes that numpties will fuck up later. Plus I'm a boss at figuring out setups.

Okay well I'm Prime.

Badam! The obvious answer!

geript not so good at figuring out setups.
lynch him D2, he probably claims some role but still lynch him.

bull shit. I figure out setups amzingly. I even figure out NK's pretty well too. Rayn, you're being dumb here again.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 14 2014 16:53 GMT
#1052
I can refresh my memory if needed - what's on ur mind Rayn? GeriptHere = GeriptThere?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 14 2014 16:59 GMT
#1053
Corazon was getting lynched and geript, instead of really defending corazon pushed oats and grackaroni who noone else wanted to lynch.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 14 2014 17:01 GMT
#1054
On October 15 2014 01:52 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 01:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Stuff happens in thread. geript comes in and says:
"yo those primes should claim!"
On October 12 2014 06:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 12 2014 06:48 geript wrote:
I almost forgot. All named VTs must 100% claim now.

Is this like claiming miller but helpful instead? What about the possible game mods.

Hopeless says:
"why should i claim my role, does it help us in some way?"
On October 12 2014 06:56 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 12 2014 06:54 geript wrote:
On October 12 2014 06:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 12 2014 06:48 geript wrote:
I almost forgot. All named VTs must 100% claim now.

Is this like claiming miller but helpful instead? What about the possible game mods.

I'm 100% sure that BH would do a balanced setup and it gives important information on preventing fakeclaim messes that numpties will fuck up later. Plus I'm a boss at figuring out setups.

Okay well I'm Prime.

Badam! The obvious answer!

geript not so good at figuring out setups.
lynch him D2, he probably claims some role but still lynch him.

bull shit. I figure out setups amzingly. I even figure out NK's pretty well too. Rayn, you're being dumb here again.

Well then you must be mafia because neither of Hopeless and DP are.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 14 2014 17:02 GMT
#1055
DP could be - I maintain that nothing he's done is outside his gamut as mafia.

But that's a world I'll start considering much later.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 14 2014 17:03 GMT
#1056
On October 15 2014 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Corazon was getting lynched and geript, instead of really defending corazon pushed oats and grackaroni who noone else wanted to lynch.

Did you ever find the game? I'm trying to find too and having trouble XD
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 14 2014 17:04 GMT
#1057
On October 15 2014 02:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Corazon was getting lynched and geript, instead of really defending corazon pushed oats and grackaroni who noone else wanted to lynch.

Did you ever find the game? I'm trying to find too and having trouble XD

Survivor series Mafia.
Found it just before i posted.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 14 2014 17:04 GMT
#1058
Rayn. Assume for a second I'm town. Then look at hopeless.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 14 2014 17:04 GMT
#1059
On October 15 2014 02:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
DP could be - I maintain that nothing he's done is outside his gamut as mafia.

But that's a world I'll start considering much later.

Look. Think about it yourself.
There is 2 prome claims. You are scum.
Would you claim another prime?
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 14 2014 17:06 GMT
#1060
On October 15 2014 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 02:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
DP could be - I maintain that nothing he's done is outside his gamut as mafia.

But that's a world I'll start considering much later.

Look. Think about it yourself.
There is 2 prome claims. You are scum.
Would you claim another prime?

He could do that but it's unlikely. Thus why to look at hopeless in part.
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 16942
StarCastTV_EN387
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings92
CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko161
ProTech36
OGKoka 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11787
Jaedong 5816
EffOrt 2850
BeSt 1239
actioN 879
Killer 667
Soma 605
ZerO 513
Horang2 493
Pusan 470
[ Show more ]
Zeus 260
Stork 225
Rush 178
JYJ 161
Barracks 121
Mong 55
ToSsGirL 53
HiyA 47
Terrorterran 32
Bale 32
Sexy 31
Sharp 24
Shinee 22
sorry 18
NaDa 18
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5183
XaKoH 429
Dendi5
League of Legends
Reynor47
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2326
crisheroes2319
Other Games
gofns63093
singsing1432
olofmeister1288
byalli598
Livibee201
Pyrionflax142
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick539
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream364
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 254
StarCraft 2
WardiTV46
Other Games
BasetradeTV1
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1941
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 53m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 53m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.