• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:15
CEST 06:15
KST 13:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9443 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 93 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 13 2014 21:57 GMT
#981
And my second point was me calling you town. So good to know it doesn't mean anything. I'll keep that in mind.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 13 2014 22:00 GMT
#982
On October 14 2014 03:14 geript wrote:
I don't really like the GB lynch. I kinda think he's town and he's been really active. I could be wrong. Plus, Oats is voting for GB which doesn't bode well imo. I could switch to Sn0 or maybe ritoky for lulz. VE I think you're probably town here. Rayn might be mafia, really unsure of that. It really bugs me that I don't have a good townread on him right now. I'm pretty sure that DP is town; moreso than I was last night.

There might be 1 active scum, but I think most of the scum are in the non-vet less active people. I find it a bit interesting how DP tends to have a really good read on Kush but doesn't as of yet as best I can remember. So Kush is someone else we should probably consider lynching. I honestly don't think we can expect Sn0 to post much if anything on D2 given my experience with him. Damdred I think is another good lynch; that said, that's a bit less consistent because I've always read him as mafia. His start was exceptionally odd considering his pasts games.

Imma be honest VE; I think you're really off track.

On October 14 2014 03:52 geript wrote:
I actually think we should lynch Damdred here. He only has 2 pages of filter and in the last 4 town games he's had 4-5 minimum on day 1. He started the day of exceptionally odd. I think you, me and DP all noticed that he's a bit weird. He's actually reading me right, which is something he has yet to do as town. He's also done nothing. I remember meta'ing him in a previous game and noting that passive Damdred tends to be mafia damdred. I don't see why he's town at all actually. Kinda surprised I haven't seriously filtered him before now.
#vote


On October 14 2014 03:56 geript wrote:
Don't really have time to explain everything, but this was from a Season of a Witch. I was wrong in that game about his alignment, but the meta holds true.
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2014 16:05 geript wrote:
HaruRH/Damdred. They're both conf mafia.
Look at Damdred's other games. He's forming reads exceptionally differently than he has as town. He's also less active. He's also more idk polarized. That's harder to explain but I'll try. There's less confidence (less wishy washy than he is as town) and more surety. It looks like he's saying things more so to make a point than to drive discussion (which is a theme I see in his town games). There's also fewer recurring themes or ideas that he latches onto.

I'll vote for either of these two today.

This is actually quite interesting.
So geript says he cannot read Damdred and always reads him mafia. Then he says Damdred is mafia here in this game because of meta which he did last game which was wrong also in that game.

of my god maybe geript and GB are just both fucking scum and i was an idiot on D1.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 13 2014 22:01 GMT
#983
Rayn sometimes I do say important things sometimes, a lot of the other times its questions trying to figure out peoples alignments and motives behind stuff though.... Overall Rayn I really think you should reread geript and look at how he approaches Oats and me. Its kinda weird

Geript, i've only been mafia twice not sure how you can say this looks like me as mafia when you have a small sample size. I linked the only mafia game I really had to play in, not sure where you are getting all this information from.

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 13 2014 22:02 GMT
#984
On October 14 2014 06:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
And my second point was me calling you town. So good to know it doesn't mean anything. I'll keep that in mind.

I meant your second point on geript where you called him scum because he flipped his read on you.
I don't think it means anything because townies (for example you - and many others) tend to do so. So does mafia but that does not MAKE him mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 13 2014 22:09 GMT
#985
The important part is how and why he flipped. I didnt call him mafia because he called me mafia, it's pretty fucking explicit why I find his flip suspicious.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 13 2014 22:09 GMT
#986
Like VE, if you read geript mafia for scumreading you you should probably give Damdred a look too because he literally just OMGUSed geript without saying anything about him in the whole game before that post.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 13 2014 22:12 GMT
#987
...or rather Damdred was heavily townreading him before that (i say heavily because geript was the only guy he called town MULTIPLE times).

anyways it's not important at least now. there are other things that matter more regarding geript's alignment.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 13 2014 22:18 GMT
#988
Rayn i'm not sure that I called geript town multiple times. I said we could be in a town circle together and that i didn't see mafia writing in his first postings. After that it was mostly calling his meta read on me shit.

I'm going to reread the game and get my reads together for at the start of the day.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 13 2014 22:19 GMT
#989
Is there a world where geript is mafia and GlowingBear is not?
Wait VE what was the name of the World heavyweight champions game where there was the nomination lynch mechanic?
I think geript did something very similar there. Like there was a lynch going and he just dropped some random new lynch targets at the end of D1.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 13 2014 22:20 GMT
#990
It's probably gonna be geript + ritoky + GB/kush.
pretty sure there is 3 mafia in those 4 people.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 13 2014 22:22 GMT
#991
oh fuck there is also that stupid "i will not play until tuesday" sqrt dude.....
well he is not mafia with GB that's for sure so there is something.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 13 2014 22:26 GMT
#992
I can't find the stupid game so i'll go to bed.
goodnight.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 13 2014 22:46 GMT
#993
On October 14 2014 07:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Is there a world where geript is mafia and GlowingBear is not?
Wait VE what was the name of the World heavyweight champions game where there was the nomination lynch mechanic?
I think geript did something very similar there. Like there was a lynch going and he just dropped some random new lynch targets at the end of D1.

To answer you question, no.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 14 2014 01:11 GMT
#994
Holy shit the other game has a bunch of posts for me to read. I should catch up ont his one agin.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 14 2014 01:16 GMT
#995
Stop being stupid.

Just please stop being stupid.

Night one is giving me eye cancer.

Sqrt is obvious mafia and town can't see it. It's horrible.
I was in doubt that oats would flip mafia after how easily his wagon was formed. People easily sheeped DP. DP ISN'T PLAYING WELL if he is town. Stop giving him this super veteran aura.

We will find scum between people that didn't want to vote for sqrt and that easily sheeped oats.

I can see a world where sqrt is town. I simply can't see.

Also, WTF Rayn, I pointed out sqrt's slips a lot and only now you noticed he said that thing about Tuesday? Did you filter dive me before considering lynching me?
WTF. It's the second time someone votes on me without even knowing what I've been posting.

VE, it's only night one and you're already bitching. Like, please, calm down if you're town.

And WHY are you considering I'm scum with geript? I mean... WTF again.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 14 2014 01:54 GMT
#996
On October 14 2014 06:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So:
DP is town
Hopeless is town
GB is town
geript is town

CR probably town (don't like his last second entrance after half-day lurk)
Damdred probably town
VE i dunno i don't like the defeated attitude and it seems forced
kush can go die with his "i will never play games i join in"

sqrt probs mafia
ritoky probs mafia

why is the game hard again?


The bolded seems true.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 14 2014 02:02 GMT
#997
There is no fucking way we've got three primes in the game.
No
Fucking
Way

Either hopeless or dp are mafia.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 14 2014 02:24 GMT
#998
"Base Setups - pick one at random:
A) 1 Square Root, 1 π, 1 i, 1 Fraction, 1 Negative Nine Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy-Eight, 8 Fours
B) 2 Square Roots, 1 π, 1 Prime, 1 Fraction, 8 Fours
C) 2 Square Roots, 1 π, 1 Prime, 1 Negative Nine Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy-Eight, 8 Fours
D) 1 Square Root, 1 π, 1 i, 2 Primes, 8 Fours

Modifications - pick one at random:
1) Remove one Four and add one Prime.
2) Use setup as-is.
3) Remove one Prime and add one Four if possible."

You have to roll D AND 3 to have 3 primes.
1/4 . 1/3 = 1/12

0.083 chance. No fucking way.

By the way, I suck at math. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 14 2014 02:29 GMT
#999
Hm.

I'm probably wrong.

But it's still a small chance
I'm adorable.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 14 2014 02:41 GMT
#1000
do you understand the concept of probability?

Unless both DP and I are lying, setup D was rolled. You literally have to call us both mafia to think another setup was rolled. If any power role flips (or even claims), you lynch me and DP and rofl all the way to the bank.

So now that we know D was rolled, you're down to 33% chance to have 1, 2, or 3 primes present in the game. Does that still seem unreasonable?
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft386
RuFF_SC2 218
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2158
Bale 18
sorry 16
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 662
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1155
taco 522
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox768
Other Games
summit1g9389
Day[9].tv488
WinterStarcraft337
C9.Mang0273
Maynarde137
Sick134
Livibee132
ViBE93
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick857
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota264
League of Legends
• Stunt331
Other Games
• Day9tv488
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 45m
Stellar Fest
8h 45m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.