• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:08
CEST 05:08
KST 12:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10734 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 93 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 13 2014 20:48 GMT
#941
On October 14 2014 05:42 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:33 geript wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:32 ritoky wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:27 geript wrote:
Ritoky if you are town, plz seriously stop fucking around. You're probably not town. But the fact that you've done nothing except spam food pics is ridiculous. I hope you get modkilled for that shit.


The fact that you just very recently played with me in the only game I was mafia on these forums and think I am not town from my current filter is absurd. I cannot believe your reads are that bad. But then again you just recently called VE bad and prob not town, so maybe they can be.

If you think I am fucking around, maybe you should stop looking at the pictures and read the content.

[image loading]

I would, but the food was the only thing of content in them.

+1 and that's why ritoky couldvery well be scum.
The posts he makes are to be forgotten.

Does anyone remember anything ritoky has said without reading his filter? I don't.


I actually think his posts are ok but the food is annoying as fuck.

No they are not. They are uninteresting. Like they were in tinyhunt game where everyone and their mother read him as town and only the town based god cop saved us from total doom (and even then everyone and their mother wanted to lynch the real cop who was so obvious).


? I didn't play in tinyhunt? Sorry, you have the wrong individual.

yes you did.
season of the witch = tinyhunt
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
October 13 2014 20:50 GMT
#942
By the way I am the sea and the sky.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
October 13 2014 20:50 GMT
#943
On October 14 2014 05:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 05:42 ritoky wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:33 geript wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:32 ritoky wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:27 geript wrote:
Ritoky if you are town, plz seriously stop fucking around. You're probably not town. But the fact that you've done nothing except spam food pics is ridiculous. I hope you get modkilled for that shit.


The fact that you just very recently played with me in the only game I was mafia on these forums and think I am not town from my current filter is absurd. I cannot believe your reads are that bad. But then again you just recently called VE bad and prob not town, so maybe they can be.

If you think I am fucking around, maybe you should stop looking at the pictures and read the content.

[image loading]

I would, but the food was the only thing of content in them.

+1 and that's why ritoky couldvery well be scum.
The posts he makes are to be forgotten.

Does anyone remember anything ritoky has said without reading his filter? I don't.


I actually think his posts are ok but the food is annoying as fuck.

No they are not. They are uninteresting. Like they were in tinyhunt game where everyone and their mother read him as town and only the town based god cop saved us from total doom (and even then everyone and their mother wanted to lynch the real cop who was so obvious).


? I didn't play in tinyhunt? Sorry, you have the wrong individual.

yes you did.
season of the witch = tinyhunt


oh, well you had me as your top town until i got red checked....so either you re-evaluated post game or you are lying, but w/e past games.

anywayz following my top town reads onto oats, not as confident as they are though.

[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 13 2014 20:51 GMT
#944
On October 14 2014 05:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 05:47 geript wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:39 geript wrote:
Does Hopeless sheep this much as town? IDK. I've only played like 1-2 games with him iirc.

Hopeless is town because he claimed prime.

Yah but mafia should always claim prime.

If this is what you think why did you advice town to claim?

Because I want those claims out early so that I can look at the people who claim and figure out which one is actually town. But with only 1 claiming it makes it tough especially when the person who claims is someone who I haven't got a bunch of experience with.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
October 13 2014 20:52 GMT
#945
On October 14 2014 05:51 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 05:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:47 geript wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:39 geript wrote:
Does Hopeless sheep this much as town? IDK. I've only played like 1-2 games with him iirc.

Hopeless is town because he claimed prime.

Yah but mafia should always claim prime.

If this is what you think why did you advice town to claim?

Because I want those claims out early so that I can look at the people who claim and figure out which one is actually town. But with only 1 claiming it makes it tough especially when the person who claims is someone who I haven't got a bunch of experience with.


There could be as many as 3 primes geript. so that makes no fucking sense to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 13 2014 20:56 GMT
#946
On October 14 2014 05:50 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 05:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:42 ritoky wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:33 geript wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:32 ritoky wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:27 geript wrote:
Ritoky if you are town, plz seriously stop fucking around. You're probably not town. But the fact that you've done nothing except spam food pics is ridiculous. I hope you get modkilled for that shit.


The fact that you just very recently played with me in the only game I was mafia on these forums and think I am not town from my current filter is absurd. I cannot believe your reads are that bad. But then again you just recently called VE bad and prob not town, so maybe they can be.

If you think I am fucking around, maybe you should stop looking at the pictures and read the content.

[image loading]

I would, but the food was the only thing of content in them.

+1 and that's why ritoky couldvery well be scum.
The posts he makes are to be forgotten.

Does anyone remember anything ritoky has said without reading his filter? I don't.


I actually think his posts are ok but the food is annoying as fuck.

No they are not. They are uninteresting. Like they were in tinyhunt game where everyone and their mother read him as town and only the town based god cop saved us from total doom (and even then everyone and their mother wanted to lynch the real cop who was so obvious).


? I didn't play in tinyhunt? Sorry, you have the wrong individual.

yes you did.
season of the witch = tinyhunt


oh, well you had me as your top town until i got red checked....so either you re-evaluated post game or you are lying, but w/e past games.

anywayz following my top town reads onto oats, not as confident as they are though.

Inever read any of your posts past the town jesus post where i decided you are probably town.
You never said anything interesting after that and i basically forgot both of the scum left after D1 were in the game. lol.
Until the claimwarz!
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-13 20:56:39
October 13 2014 20:56 GMT
#947
Vote Count


GlowingBear (1):qrtofneg1,
sqrtofneg1 (1): GlowingBear,
Sn0_Man (1): kushm4sta
geript (2) Dam, Oats
Oats (7) DP, Geript, VE, rayn, hopeless1, CR, ritok

Oats is set to be lynched. roughly 4 minutes left in day 1
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 13 2014 20:56 GMT
#948
On October 14 2014 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 05:51 geript wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:47 geript wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:39 geript wrote:
Does Hopeless sheep this much as town? IDK. I've only played like 1-2 games with him iirc.

Hopeless is town because he claimed prime.

Yah but mafia should always claim prime.

If this is what you think why did you advice town to claim?

Because I want those claims out early so that I can look at the people who claim and figure out which one is actually town. But with only 1 claiming it makes it tough especially when the person who claims is someone who I haven't got a bunch of experience with.


There could be as many as 3 primes geript. so that makes no fucking sense to me.

But if there's 3 primes then town essentially knows the setup. BH would never do that RNG or no.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 13 2014 20:57 GMT
#949
On October 14 2014 05:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 05:50 ritoky wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:42 ritoky wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:33 geript wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:32 ritoky wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:27 geript wrote:
Ritoky if you are town, plz seriously stop fucking around. You're probably not town. But the fact that you've done nothing except spam food pics is ridiculous. I hope you get modkilled for that shit.


The fact that you just very recently played with me in the only game I was mafia on these forums and think I am not town from my current filter is absurd. I cannot believe your reads are that bad. But then again you just recently called VE bad and prob not town, so maybe they can be.

If you think I am fucking around, maybe you should stop looking at the pictures and read the content.

[image loading]

I would, but the food was the only thing of content in them.

+1 and that's why ritoky couldvery well be scum.
The posts he makes are to be forgotten.

Does anyone remember anything ritoky has said without reading his filter? I don't.


I actually think his posts are ok but the food is annoying as fuck.

No they are not. They are uninteresting. Like they were in tinyhunt game where everyone and their mother read him as town and only the town based god cop saved us from total doom (and even then everyone and their mother wanted to lynch the real cop who was so obvious).


? I didn't play in tinyhunt? Sorry, you have the wrong individual.

yes you did.
season of the witch = tinyhunt


oh, well you had me as your top town until i got red checked....so either you re-evaluated post game or you are lying, but w/e past games.

anywayz following my top town reads onto oats, not as confident as they are though.

Inever read any of your posts past the town jesus post where i decided you are probably town.
You never said anything interesting after that and i basically forgot both of the scum left after D1 were in the game. lol.
Until the claimwarz!

I was mad about that game too. I was Balrog and never got to use it.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 13 2014 20:58 GMT
#950
On October 14 2014 05:56 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:51 geript wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:47 geript wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:39 geript wrote:
Does Hopeless sheep this much as town? IDK. I've only played like 1-2 games with him iirc.

Hopeless is town because he claimed prime.

Yah but mafia should always claim prime.

If this is what you think why did you advice town to claim?

Because I want those claims out early so that I can look at the people who claim and figure out which one is actually town. But with only 1 claiming it makes it tough especially when the person who claims is someone who I haven't got a bunch of experience with.


There could be as many as 3 primes geript. so that makes no fucking sense to me.

But if there's 3 primes then town essentially knows the setup. BH would never do that RNG or no.

lolol this might actually be true.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 13 2014 20:59 GMT
#951
crosses figners that the A team has done it.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
October 13 2014 21:00 GMT
#952
Stand by for Night Post.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 13 2014 21:00 GMT
#953
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
October 13 2014 21:02 GMT
#954

Night 1


Born in Italy in 1776, Avogadro grew up during an important period in the development of chemistry. Chemists like John Dalton and Joseph Louis Gay-Lussac were beginning to understand the basic properties of atoms and molecules, and they hotly debated how these infinitesimally small particles behaved. Gay-Lussac's law of combining volumes particularly interested Avogadro. The law stated that when two volumes of gases react with one another to create a third gas, the ratio between the volume of the reactants and the volume of the product is always made of simple whole numbers. Here's an example: Two volumes of hydrogen gas combine with one volume of oxygen gas to form two volumes of water vapor (at least when temperatures are high enough) with nothing left over, or:

2H2 + O2 --> 2H2O

Tinkering around with the implications of this law, Avogadro deduced that in order for this to be true, equal volumes of any two gases at the same temperature and pressure must hold an equal number of particles (Avogadro's law). And the only way to explain that this law could be true for any example, including the one we just mentioned, is if there was a difference between atoms and molecules and that some elements, like oxygen, actually exist as molecules (in oxygen’s case, O2 rather than simply O) Granted, Avogadro didn't have words like "molecule" to describe his theory, and his ideas met resistance from John Dalton, among others. It would take another chemist by the name of Stanislao Cannizzaro to bring Avogadro's ideas the attention they deserved. By the time those ideas gained traction, the Italian with the crazy long name had already passed away.



Oatsmaster the Four has been lynched!
Sn0_Man the Prime has been modkilled for inactivity!




Night 1 ends in 24 hours at Tuesday, Oct 14 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00). All night actions must be in to me and my co-hosts by that time.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2014 21:02 GMT
#955
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 13 2014 21:02 GMT
#956
fucking fuck.
table for two on a tv tray
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 13 2014 21:03 GMT
#957
THIS IS ALL DP'S FAULT!

jk, was a decent lynch
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 13 2014 21:03 GMT
#958
booooh. Props to BH for modkilling Sn0 tho.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 13 2014 21:03 GMT
#959
Well that's annoyingly predictable. gg ladies.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
October 13 2014 21:05 GMT
#960
Jesus I suck. SO we have three primes??? I am prime, Hopeless claimed prime. Sn0_Man was prime.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings138
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11685
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1150
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto32
League of Legends
JimRising 719
Counter-Strike
taco 298
minikerr45
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King260
hungrybox107
Other Games
summit1g9598
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick431
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo750
• Rush554
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 52m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 52m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.