• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:00
CEST 22:00
KST 05:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9114 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 105 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 00:17 GMT
#161
You're going to have to explain your line of thinking here Robik.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 00:24 GMT
#162
FWIW, I think you might be wrong on him Robik. Having read some of his games.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 04 2014 00:46 GMT
#163
I still think Koshi is mafia
Writer@WriterYamato
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 04 2014 00:49 GMT
#164
Wanna elaborate on which part specifically?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 00:49 GMT
#165
Please enlighten the class as to why yam. You don't get to say, "I think X is Y" and "I still think X is Y" without giving some sort of reason.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 00:49 GMT
#166
On September 04 2014 09:46 yamato77 wrote:
I still think Koshi is mafia


why? You have given no reason at all.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 04 2014 00:55 GMT
#167
On September 04 2014 09:49 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 09:46 yamato77 wrote:
I still think Koshi is mafia


why? You have given no reason at all.


why is your name so bad?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 00:58 GMT
#168
On September 04 2014 09:55 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 09:49 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 09:46 yamato77 wrote:
I still think Koshi is mafia


why? You have given no reason at all.


why is your name so bad?


that's irrelevant
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 04 2014 01:03 GMT
#169
On September 04 2014 09:58 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 09:55 ritoky wrote:
On September 04 2014 09:49 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 09:46 yamato77 wrote:
I still think Koshi is mafia


why? You have given no reason at all.


why is your name so bad?


that's irrelevant


seems highly relevant to me, i have to type it
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 01:04 GMT
#170
KK gobbly, good you're here. What are you going say when I get the grail and lynch you D1?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:05 GMT
#171
On September 04 2014 09:17 geript wrote:
You're going to have to explain your line of thinking here Robik.

I'll give people some time to think about it and if no one explains in the next 30 mins or so, I'll explain.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:06 GMT
#172
On September 04 2014 10:04 geript wrote:
KK gobbly, good you're here. What are you going say when I get the grail and lynch you D1?

YOU'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE!!!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:10 GMT
#173
OK! Now that geript finally realizes what's wrong with Goobly's vote to give geript the grail, I'll elaborate on what's confusing me.

Unless Goobly hasn't been reading geript's post, Goobly knows that geript wants to lynch him, so why would goobly give geript the grail?

1) he's mafia and he wants to get on geripts good side
2) he's town and he has faith that geript will change his opinion on him

But if he's town, wouldn't he follow-up a statement like:

On September 04 2014 09:08 gobbledydook wrote:
What's the problem with that? I don't agree with this particular read but I think he's a good player overall that wouldn't misuse the double vote.


by saying "and i'm sure by the end of today, his opinion on me will change"

Unless of course he's mafia and he's basically maf!claiming that geript would use the grail well, cause geript wants to lynch him.

I guess I'm biased-ly leaning towards him being mafia, but idk...maybe he's just town that has faith in geript...BUT WHY WOULD HE HAVE FAITH IN GERIPT IF GERIPT IS VOTING HIM? UGHAODSFHNAOSINGFSDOIFGN I DON'T FUCKING GET IT!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 04 2014 01:22 GMT
#174
On September 04 2014 10:10 IAmRobik wrote:
OK! Now that geript finally realizes what's wrong with Goobly's vote to give geript the grail, I'll elaborate on what's confusing me.

Unless Goobly hasn't been reading geript's post, Goobly knows that geript wants to lynch him, so why would goobly give geript the grail?

1) he's mafia and he wants to get on geripts good side
2) he's town and he has faith that geript will change his opinion on him

But if he's town, wouldn't he follow-up a statement like:

Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 09:08 gobbledydook wrote:
What's the problem with that? I don't agree with this particular read but I think he's a good player overall that wouldn't misuse the double vote.


by saying "and i'm sure by the end of today, his opinion on me will change"

Unless of course he's mafia and he's basically maf!claiming that geript would use the grail well, cause geript wants to lynch him.

I guess I'm biased-ly leaning towards him being mafia, but idk...maybe he's just town that has faith in geript...BUT WHY WOULD HE HAVE FAITH IN GERIPT IF GERIPT IS VOTING HIM? UGHAODSFHNAOSINGFSDOIFGN I DON'T FUCKING GET IT!


really i thought his reasoning was shit for an entirely different reason. that quote to me seems like he wants to give geript the grail for ogi/preconceived reasons. "he's a good player overall"; that's great...i think many players are good players, but i wouldn't give them the grail for that reason alone.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 01:23 GMT
#175
Well since Gobbley hasn't responded. I don't see why he hasn't by yet, I'll let you in on a secret Robik. Right now I don't trust you and I have very mixed feelings on gobbley. Most people really haven't posted yet though so I don't have a firm lynch order yet. What really surprises me is that you haven't voted to give me the grail with this stuff.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 01:29 GMT
#176
On September 04 2014 10:04 geript wrote:
KK gobbly, good you're here. What are you going say when I get the grail and lynch you D1?


Then I'll be a sad panda.
Literally you could say that for any candidate I wished to give the grail to. What's to say they won't lynch me.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:29 GMT
#177
It's because the only person I know 100% is town is me. I also left out the 3rd scenario that you both are mafia, but I'm not living in that world yet.

Just because I think tht he's mafia and you're town doesn't mean I can't be wrong.

The person who I am right on is me
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:31 GMT
#178
Is goobly getting coached on how to answer geriptd questions by geript himself. That would be so sick.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:31 GMT
#179
Why don't you trust me geript?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:33 GMT
#180
On September 04 2014 10:31 IAmRobik wrote:
Why don't you trust me geript?

I'm looking for one answer, and if I don't get it I'm gonna seriously start considering you for mafia
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1515
RotterdaM980
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC183
ZombieGrub78
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1515
RotterdaM 980
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC 183
MaxPax 180
RuFF_SC2 105
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 77
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2728
Shuttle 502
Dewaltoss 114
910 68
Mind 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m3833
pashabiceps1197
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
Grubby4244
summit1g1775
Beastyqt756
shahzam472
mouzStarbuck423
ToD199
C9.Mang0157
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 202
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade303
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h
Afreeca Starleague
14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.