• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:39
CEST 20:39
KST 03:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8628 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 105 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 23:48 GMT
#141
On September 04 2014 08:40 slOosh wrote:
Koshi, do you agree with geript's analysis on HaruRH?

gobbledydook, who should we give the grail to and why?

I agree that the grail talk from HaruRH is odd. His perspective diesnt make sense to me in the big picture. We will see what he does with his policy in the future.

I am in bed. 2 am ffs.
I had a good night of sleep.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 03 2014 23:49 GMT
#142
On September 04 2014 08:39 Koshi wrote:
Robik if he keeps talking out of his ass.

I'm not talking out of my ass.

Think about what you would say if you were trying to say what he said. You wouldn't say that. You'd be concise.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 03 2014 23:49 GMT
#143
On September 04 2014 08:47 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:40 slOosh wrote:
Koshi, do you agree with geript's analysis on HaruRH?

gobbledydook, who should we give the grail to and why?


geript is a very reasonable man. I also think we should give it to him. geript doesn't seem like someone who would go full retard like robik. I trust he will use his powers wisely.

##HolyGrail: geript

Even though you disagree with his first read? Please explain.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 03 2014 23:49 GMT
#144
On September 04 2014 08:47 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:40 slOosh wrote:
Koshi, do you agree with geript's analysis on HaruRH?

gobbledydook, who should we give the grail to and why?


geript is a very reasonable man. I also think we should give it to him. geript doesn't seem like someone who would go full retard like robik. I trust he will use his powers wisely.

##HolyGrail: geript

Hmmmm. So conflicted about this.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 23:51 GMT
#145
On September 04 2014 08:49 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:39 Koshi wrote:
Robik if he keeps talking out of his ass.

I'm not talking out of my ass.

Think about what you would say if you were trying to say what he said. You wouldn't say that. You'd be concise.

Meh. I agree.

Anyway. Sleep.
I had a good night of sleep.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2014 23:53 GMT
#146
On September 04 2014 08:49 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:39 Koshi wrote:
Robik if he keeps talking out of his ass.

I'm not talking out of my ass.

Think about what you would say if you were trying to say what he said. You wouldn't say that. You'd be concise.

Robik I seem to have missed what you're referring to exactly. Can you esplain it to dumb old me?
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 03 2014 23:54 GMT
#147
On September 04 2014 08:49 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:47 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:40 slOosh wrote:
Koshi, do you agree with geript's analysis on HaruRH?

gobbledydook, who should we give the grail to and why?


geript is a very reasonable man. I also think we should give it to him. geript doesn't seem like someone who would go full retard like robik. I trust he will use his powers wisely.

##HolyGrail: geript

Even though you disagree with his first read? Please explain.


geript ninja'ed me. I was talking about how ridiculous robiks 'verbose' scumread of me was.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2014 23:54 GMT
#148
NM, read your filter.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2014 23:55 GMT
#149
hey gobbledydook, how many games have you played?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 03 2014 23:56 GMT
#150
Geript:

On September 04 2014 08:46 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:25 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:24 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:22 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:20 geript wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:14 Koshi wrote:
HaruRH, if you believe that Koshi or rayn are the most important people.
and
if you believe scum will kill the grail owner.
why
do you want to give the grail to Koshi or rayn?

I like this point. HarURH is my second lynch of choice currently.


you think haru is actively trying to confuse the town into giving the grail to a wrong person?
I'm not sold on the idea that he's acting maliciously.

Excessive word usage...mafia.

I'm literally going to tear apart each and every one of your posts Goooooblymaf

How is that excessive word usage?

It's way more verbose than it should be.

I'm not sold on the idea that.

who says that?

That's the most convoluted fabricated phrasing ever. You have to purposefully think of that type of shit.

Town just say "i don't" after their question.

IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 03 2014 23:57 GMT
#151
On September 04 2014 08:49 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:47 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:40 slOosh wrote:
Koshi, do you agree with geript's analysis on HaruRH?

gobbledydook, who should we give the grail to and why?


geript is a very reasonable man. I also think we should give it to him. geript doesn't seem like someone who would go full retard like robik. I trust he will use his powers wisely.

##HolyGrail: geript

Hmmmm. So conflicted about this.

This is a trap post (not really) -- but someone is supposed to ask me about it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 00:01 GMT
#152
On September 04 2014 08:57 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:49 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:47 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:40 slOosh wrote:
Koshi, do you agree with geript's analysis on HaruRH?

gobbledydook, who should we give the grail to and why?


geript is a very reasonable man. I also think we should give it to him. geript doesn't seem like someone who would go full retard like robik. I trust he will use his powers wisely.

##HolyGrail: geript

Hmmmm. So conflicted about this.

This is a trap post (not really) -- but someone is supposed to ask me about it.

It's not really, I almost commented on it myself. Like, only a newbie would expect me to not ever go full retard. But I'm actually town and am not going to go full retard this game so meh.

BTW, Gobbley you around I have some questions I need quick responses to.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 04 2014 00:02 GMT
#153
On September 04 2014 08:54 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:49 slOosh wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:47 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:40 slOosh wrote:
Koshi, do you agree with geript's analysis on HaruRH?

gobbledydook, who should we give the grail to and why?


geript is a very reasonable man. I also think we should give it to him. geript doesn't seem like someone who would go full retard like robik. I trust he will use his powers wisely.

##HolyGrail: geript

Even though you disagree with his first read? Please explain.


geript ninja'ed me. I was talking about how ridiculous robiks 'verbose' scumread of me was.

I'm confused so I'll ask again.

You voted geript to hold the grail. You also disagreed with his read on HaruRH. I'm curious why you would want to give the grail to someone whose reads differ from you.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 04 2014 00:06 GMT
#154
I don't like Koshi
Writer@WriterYamato
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 00:07 GMT
#155
Geript - you're not thinking what I'm thinking.

Sloosh - you're asking the wrong question
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 00:08 GMT
#156
this is my 5th game.


I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 00:08 GMT
#157
All of you are so close but you're missing the one fundamental flaw in his vote for geript to get the grail - and I'm not sure if it makes him town or mafia
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 00:08 GMT
#158
On September 04 2014 09:02 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:54 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:49 slOosh wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:47 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:40 slOosh wrote:
Koshi, do you agree with geript's analysis on HaruRH?

gobbledydook, who should we give the grail to and why?


geript is a very reasonable man. I also think we should give it to him. geript doesn't seem like someone who would go full retard like robik. I trust he will use his powers wisely.

##HolyGrail: geript

Even though you disagree with his first read? Please explain.


geript ninja'ed me. I was talking about how ridiculous robiks 'verbose' scumread of me was.

I'm confused so I'll ask again.

You voted geript to hold the grail. You also disagreed with his read on HaruRH. I'm curious why you would want to give the grail to someone whose reads differ from you.


What's the problem with that? I don't agree with this particular read but I think he's a good player overall that wouldn't misuse the double vote.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 04 2014 00:10 GMT
#159
What you think he is scum for not considering the possibility of geript scum?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 00:11 GMT
#160
The more goobly posts the more it seems like he's claiming mafia
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2326
RotterdaM901
TaKeTV 374
IndyStarCraft 198
ZombieGrub89
SteadfastSC80
BRAT_OK 79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2326
RotterdaM 901
ByuN 333
IndyStarCraft 198
MaxPax 149
RuFF_SC2 133
ZombieGrub89
SteadfastSC 80
BRAT_OK 79
UpATreeSC 70
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3199
Shuttle 626
Dewaltoss 96
910 79
Mind 70
Zeus 66
ToSsGirL 19
Bale 17
zelot 6
Dota 2
qojqva3488
Counter-Strike
fl0m6136
pashabiceps1438
Fnx 683
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4060
Liquid`Hasu346
Other Games
singsing1961
Beastyqt760
ceh9588
mouzStarbuck360
C9.Mang0132
XaKoH 103
QueenE71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 151
• StrangeGG 44
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 10
• Eskiya23 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV436
Other Games
• imaqtpie737
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 21m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.