• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:03
CEST 03:03
KST 10:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10089 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 105 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 17:18 GMT
#401
On September 05 2014 02:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 01:54 Koshi wrote:
It's the new and improved me.
Mass posting is terrible for me because I get insanely caught within the thread. I need to be able to take a step back and look at the thread without bias.

It's much better for my reads.

I just need people to do the legwork for me.

The tone this whole game is either super serious or fake happy.
Lynch this shit man.


Koshi, show us a town game where you played the same way.

Koshi: "It is the new me"
Oats: "Show me where you did it before"

ok Oats. ok.
I had a good night of sleep.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 04 2014 17:19 GMT
#402
On September 05 2014 01:58 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 01:46 IAmRobik wrote:
Damdred is in this game?


Fraid so, just got my new phone so I can post whenever I want now.

Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 01:47 slOosh wrote:
Oh boy this is exciting, I was waiting for this. Hey Damdred. What are your three biggest thoughts right now?


One thing right now is that robik says he got a scum read on rayn, but doesn't want to talk about it to avoid pressure? What is that? If you think someone is scum you should press it and try to destroy the scum, its robik why is he scared of pressure? And not sure why if rayn is scum it would make him nervous of ger

From rereading filters so far and catching up I like gooble, asks some good questions and it seems to have some follow up.

And Koshi is not his normal self it feels like. I know he says hes tring a new non mass posting thing, but pregame he said he would be posting lots and a lot of his posts lack a ton of content and some of his reads lack some explanations. Asks a lot of questions without drawing conclusions once asked it seems.

So you are saying robik and Koshi are suspicious for playing "out of character"?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 04 2014 17:20 GMT
#403
Also, I'll make the rare exception and say
Yippee new icon!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 17:27 GMT
#404
On September 05 2014 01:58 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 01:46 IAmRobik wrote:
Damdred is in this game?


Fraid so, just got my new phone so I can post whenever I want now.

Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 01:47 slOosh wrote:
Oh boy this is exciting, I was waiting for this. Hey Damdred. What are your three biggest thoughts right now?


One thing right now is that robik says he got a scum read on rayn, but doesn't want to talk about it to avoid pressure? What is that? If you think someone is scum you should press it and try to destroy the scum, its robik why is he scared of pressure? And not sure why if rayn is scum it would make him nervous of ger

From rereading filters so far and catching up I like gooble, asks some good questions and it seems to have some follow up.

And Koshi is not his normal self it feels like. I know he says hes tring a new non mass posting thing, but pregame he said he would be posting lots and a lot of his posts lack a ton of content and some of his reads lack some explanations. Asks a lot of questions without drawing conclusions once asked it seems.

There are 2 more mafia besides Rayn, if Rayn is mafia. Would rather focus on them because easier lynches and if I'm wrong on Rayn, I'd rather have Rayn around than useless people. As for why it makes me nervous of geript. Rayn has geript as his like 4th person on his list and me as his top -- not that it was in any particular order, but why would he vote for geript for grail over me?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 04 2014 17:56 GMT
#405
On September 05 2014 02:19 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 01:58 Damdred wrote:
On September 05 2014 01:46 IAmRobik wrote:
Damdred is in this game?


Fraid so, just got my new phone so I can post whenever I want now.

On September 05 2014 01:47 slOosh wrote:
Oh boy this is exciting, I was waiting for this. Hey Damdred. What are your three biggest thoughts right now?


One thing right now is that robik says he got a scum read on rayn, but doesn't want to talk about it to avoid pressure? What is that? If you think someone is scum you should press it and try to destroy the scum, its robik why is he scared of pressure? And not sure why if rayn is scum it would make him nervous of ger

From rereading filters so far and catching up I like gooble, asks some good questions and it seems to have some follow up.

And Koshi is not his normal self it feels like. I know he says hes tring a new non mass posting thing, but pregame he said he would be posting lots and a lot of his posts lack a ton of content and some of his reads lack some explanations. Asks a lot of questions without drawing conclusions once asked it seems.

So you are saying robik and Koshi are suspicious for playing "out of character"?


Itmakes me hesitate about them.

Koshi did say before the game started 20 posts a day or gtfo andd 2 page filter d1 for him, so I interpreted what he meant badly I guess. However his two pages aren't normal koshi usually he pressures or questions. but almost everything is questions with little follow up and noconclussions shown that bothers me about koshi atm.

Robik, usually he does not shy from pressure, normally he posts whatever he feels like generally. And then he posts two posts about how he does not want pressure from rayn. A bit weird to me.

@robiks post, idk if I would of voted you then. Never know who to trust.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 17:58 GMT
#406
So you are listing your town reads, and you list them in an order that's not corresponding to their strength and then vote for someone for Grail who is in the middle of the pack? yeah -- i'm not sold. I think if geript was his top town read, he'd have mentioned him first. He barely talked about geript at all
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 18:00 GMT
#407
On September 05 2014 02:27 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 01:58 Damdred wrote:
On September 05 2014 01:46 IAmRobik wrote:
Damdred is in this game?


Fraid so, just got my new phone so I can post whenever I want now.

On September 05 2014 01:47 slOosh wrote:
Oh boy this is exciting, I was waiting for this. Hey Damdred. What are your three biggest thoughts right now?


One thing right now is that robik says he got a scum read on rayn, but doesn't want to talk about it to avoid pressure? What is that? If you think someone is scum you should press it and try to destroy the scum, its robik why is he scared of pressure? And not sure why if rayn is scum it would make him nervous of ger

From rereading filters so far and catching up I like gooble, asks some good questions and it seems to have some follow up.

And Koshi is not his normal self it feels like. I know he says hes tring a new non mass posting thing, but pregame he said he would be posting lots and a lot of his posts lack a ton of content and some of his reads lack some explanations. Asks a lot of questions without drawing conclusions once asked it seems.

There are 2 more mafia besides Rayn, if Rayn is mafia. Would rather focus on them because easier lynches and if I'm wrong on Rayn, I'd rather have Rayn around than useless people. As for why it makes me nervous of geript. Rayn has geript as his like 4th person on his list and me as his top -- not that it was in any particular order, but why would he vote for geript for grail over me?

Because he and I know each other well, and I'm quite obviously town. Like if you can't read that then go back to how to read people school. (PS I want your notes when you came back because I skipped a few days).
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:01 GMT
#408
Geript, updated reads?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:02 GMT
#409
If I don't get the grail, I want it to go to someone who I strongly believe is town, but who I don't give 2 shits about. At the present that person is sylencia or ritoky
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 18:04 GMT
#410
Still catchup up between rereading what I half read while I was half awake and catching filters. I don't foresee much change from where I was at last night when ritoky oh so rudely didn't give me his full set of reads back.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:09 GMT
#411
You still don't have a read on me? You still have a mistrust of me? You think I'm scummy?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:12 GMT
#412
Basically, I want you to call me town and push for me to get the grail. I al
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:13 GMT
#413
I also want you to give hard reads on people, because you've done a wee bit of questioning but you haven't really taken a position on people. You danced around the Gooble situation, asking people for their opinions -- indirectly calling him scum and then you called sloosh scum i think. maybe not sloosh. someone not memorable.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 18:14 GMT
#414
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky

I've been thinking about this, but can you explain the Oats, Gobbly and Robik reads.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:15 GMT
#415
Also, who's the person who said "it is my problem, i have to type it" in reference to gobble's name. I think it was ritoky. if so that reaffirms my town read on him
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 18:16 GMT
#416
On September 05 2014 03:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Basically, I want you to call me town and push for me to get the grail. I al

Not going to happen. I think you're mafia but I think at least one of the reads on you or gobbly is wrong.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 18:21 GMT
#417
On September 05 2014 03:13 IAmRobik wrote:
I also want you to give hard reads on people, because you've done a wee bit of questioning but you haven't really taken a position on people. You danced around the Gooble situation, asking people for their opinions -- indirectly calling him scum and then you called sloosh scum i think. maybe not sloosh. someone not memorable.

Not really true at all: Oats mafia, You mafia, Gobble Mafia, Harurh mafia. Ritoky town. Sloosh Town, Sylencia feels like town but that's the weekest. I'll add Koshi town. Rayn not sure yet I need to get as to why he's at where he's at on a few people.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:22 GMT
#418
On September 05 2014 03:16 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 03:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Basically, I want you to call me town and push for me to get the grail. I al

Not going to happen. I think you're mafia but I think at least one of the reads on you or gobbly is wrong.

The explanation you gave earlier for why i'm mafia is bad and wrong. please give a better one that i can actually follow. When you originally said that you thought i was suspicious, i was ok with that because it was the beginning of the game and you should have been suspicious of basically everyone and shouldn't have too many town reads. At this point, I've been pretty transparent, leading town in the direction that I think is the best, even if I'm not all that confident in my reads. What could possibly give you a scum read on me?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:23 GMT
#419
On September 05 2014 03:21 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 03:13 IAmRobik wrote:
I also want you to give hard reads on people, because you've done a wee bit of questioning but you haven't really taken a position on people. You danced around the Gooble situation, asking people for their opinions -- indirectly calling him scum and then you called sloosh scum i think. maybe not sloosh. someone not memorable.

Not really true at all: Oats mafia, You mafia, Gobble Mafia, Harurh mafia. Ritoky town. Sloosh Town, Sylencia feels like town but that's the weekest. I'll add Koshi town. Rayn not sure yet I need to get as to why he's at where he's at on a few people.

"I'll add Koshi town" even though he town reads my 3 biggest mafia suspects. OOOOOKAY BRAH
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:28 GMT
#420
Ritoky,

Why didn't you petition to be town mayor?
Where are the bald eagles?
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta42
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 227
CosmosSc2 65
RuFF_SC2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1924
GuemChi 1315
Artosis 636
910 40
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever284
League of Legends
JimRising 836
Counter-Strike
taco 266
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox669
Other Games
summit1g8565
Day[9].tv725
shahzam669
C9.Mang0305
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
• Shiphtur670
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 57m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.