• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:50
CEST 17:50
KST 00:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9208 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 105 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 12:37 GMT
#301
On September 04 2014 21:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky

why sloosh and why isnt this list about scum?

SlOosh because he posts things. He is trying to figure the game out.
Because I feel that this list was worth posting.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 12:39 GMT
#302
gobbledydook, what is your read on yamato?
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 12:57 GMT
#303
On September 04 2014 21:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 21:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky

why sloosh and why isnt this list about scum?

SlOosh because he posts things. He is trying to figure the game out.
Because I feel that this list was worth posting.

prove the sloosh thing.
No gg, No skill.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 13:00 GMT
#304
On September 04 2014 21:39 Koshi wrote:
gobbledydook, what is your read on yamato?


He's scum. He had better have a good reason to explain his posting or I'm voting the shit out of him. As I said he has the time to come into the thread to say koshi is scum without any explanation, but doesn't actually bother to do anything constructive. One can only presume he's wasting our time.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 13:02 GMT
#305
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky


This is a really bad post. Like baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
It literally is the scummiest list of random people I have ever seen.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 13:07 GMT
#306
On September 04 2014 22:00 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 21:39 Koshi wrote:
gobbledydook, what is your read on yamato?


He's scum. He had better have a good reason to explain his posting or I'm voting the shit out of him. As I said he has the time to come into the thread to say koshi is scum without any explanation, but doesn't actually bother to do anything constructive. One can only presume he's wasting our time.

Why does scum draw attention to himself like that?
No gg, No skill.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 13:08 GMT
#307
On September 04 2014 22:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 22:00 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:39 Koshi wrote:
gobbledydook, what is your read on yamato?


He's scum. He had better have a good reason to explain his posting or I'm voting the shit out of him. As I said he has the time to come into the thread to say koshi is scum without any explanation, but doesn't actually bother to do anything constructive. One can only presume he's wasting our time.

Why does scum draw attention to himself like that?

That's a good point. I don't know. I don't know why town would do that either.
It's just anti-town.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 13:11 GMT
#308
On September 04 2014 22:08 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 22:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 22:00 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:39 Koshi wrote:
gobbledydook, what is your read on yamato?


He's scum. He had better have a good reason to explain his posting or I'm voting the shit out of him. As I said he has the time to come into the thread to say koshi is scum without any explanation, but doesn't actually bother to do anything constructive. One can only presume he's wasting our time.

Why does scum draw attention to himself like that?

That's a good point. I don't know. I don't know why town would do that either.
It's just anti-town.

Its useless, not neccesarily antitown.
This is like the 3rd game in a row yamato has pulled shit like this.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 13:21 GMT
#309
On September 04 2014 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 21:37 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky

why sloosh and why isnt this list about scum?

SlOosh because he posts things. He is trying to figure the game out.
Because I feel that this list was worth posting.

prove the sloosh thing.

Open filter, look at how many names he talks about, look at the lenght of his bigger posts, look at content of those posts. Verdict is do not lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 13:31 GMT
#310
On September 04 2014 22:21 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:37 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky

why sloosh and why isnt this list about scum?

SlOosh because he posts things. He is trying to figure the game out.
Because I feel that this list was worth posting.

prove the sloosh thing.

Open filter, look at how many names he talks about, look at the lenght of his bigger posts, look at content of those posts. Verdict is do not lynch.

sick analysis bro.

post length, name count = town right?
No gg, No skill.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 13:48 GMT
#311
So I like what Oats is saying, but I feel like there's no flow to his posts. It just seems like he's going around nitpicking at stuff (even though it's good stuff).
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2014 13:52 GMT
#312
Robert is town.
geript is town.
Koshi is likely town.
yamato town.
Oats is town (no Robert you are wrong).
Sloosh town.

Sylencia mafia.

ritoky town.

Bitches cannot read scum QT unless Palmar changed the original rules which would be dumb.

I'll retract from my Sloosh read.
On September 04 2014 14:24 slOosh wrote:
Some people find it really easy to ease into games while others build into it. Both as town and as scum. Furthermore it's a themed setup where everyone has a role, so maybe "playing like blue" is kicking in. My point is that shutting down things so early in a 72 hour Day 1 doesn't really help us since you don't know if you just shut down scum or town. All you know is you shut them down.

I'm actually inclined to think gobbleygook and sylencia more townish for their setup discussions.

Explain the bolded. They gave bad advice and/or didn't read the setup and certainly didn't help finding mafia.
Also explain how setup discussion is townish? If there was a way to break the setup this setup would not exist. You can't gain anything if you discuss the setup before D3.

I am not surprised geript's reads are the opposite of mine....

##DeadlineVote: Sylencia
##Vote for bearer of the Holy Grail: geript

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2014 13:54 GMT
#313
easy game lynch into:

LoneMeow
HaruRH
gobbledydook
slOosh
Sylencia
Damdred

sure win ^^
table for two on a tv tray
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 04 2014 13:56 GMT
#314
On September 04 2014 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
easy game lynch into:

LoneMeow
HaruRH
gobbledydook
slOosh
Sylencia
Damdred

sure win ^^


This is the 4th game in a row that rayn scumreads me on d1. I turned out town on all (except heavyweight).
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 04 2014 13:59 GMT
#315
Btw, anyone who townreads me on d1 are scum. Literally all my games came out as such.
Or they are trying to hardpush me.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 04 2014 13:59 GMT
#316
On September 04 2014 21:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
high percentage of games (I think) end up with Oats being mislynched D1 because of it -_-

Not true.

Sloosh is just mucking about asking weirdass questions that still hasnt lead to anything.
How is him saying that nothing more can be discussed about setup and then encouraging discussion about setup a good thing???
Where am I cherry picking instead of not bothering to post irrelevant nonsense?

Show nested quote +

I hate the fact he called sloosh and koshi scum without any reasoning - and still without explaining why he called it out in the first place.

Why is calling someone scum without reasoning objectively scummy? I explained it eventually.
Do you disagree with my read on Koshi?
gobble, what do you read someone like him?


I was referring to the part where you quote
I feel like the best play may be just to let people do what they think is best, and then organize things as the game progresses.

But in terms of mucking about, I am going to be honest I haven't thought about that part but I don't really get a scum vibe from his posts from what I've read.

For the second part:I actually missed the post on Koshi (oops), and it's not that it was scummy to call someone scum without reasoning, it's that people asked multiple times and you seemed to dodge. A lot. Until I realised I missed that post about Koshi, then it's not so bad :D
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2014 14:00 GMT
#317
The only thing you have talked about is the holy grail discussion which in your conclusion was incedibly dumb.
Yes i think that makes you.. at least not town.
Why should i townread you?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2014 14:00 GMT
#318
EBWOP: last post to Haru.
table for two on a tv tray
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 04 2014 14:01 GMT
#319
On September 04 2014 23:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The only thing you have talked about is the holy grail discussion which in your conclusion was incedibly dumb.
Yes i think that makes you.. at least not town.
Why should i townread you?


How was the conclusion dumb?
It was so simple: Let one of the towniest person take the grail, make a matyr defend him at all cost, get 2 day's worth of free town 2 votes.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 14:10 GMT
#320
On September 04 2014 22:59 HaruRH wrote:
Btw, anyone who townreads me on d1 are scum. Literally all my games came out as such.
Or they are trying to hardpush me.

Not true. I townread you in both games we played together. Don't lie.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5186
Bisu 2464
Soulkey 1679
Jaedong 639
Mini 533
EffOrt 518
Horang2 378
Larva 367
ggaemo 245
actioN 241
[ Show more ]
ZerO 226
Yoon 130
Dewaltoss 106
Mind 92
sorry 82
hero 72
Barracks 67
Shinee 66
Sharp 61
Pusan 59
Snow 52
Hyun 46
Bale 31
Trap 28
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2631
Dendi1249
420jenkins228
League of Legends
Reynor69
Counter-Strike
fl0m2855
Fnx 757
x6flipin381
edward43
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes250
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1150
hiko1045
B2W.Neo476
DeMusliM293
XBOCT229
Livibee205
Liquid`VortiX195
QueenE98
Mew2King51
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
Other Games
WardiTV1
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 74
• mYiSmile132
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV591
League of Legends
• Nemesis3850
• TFBlade613
Other Games
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 10m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.