• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:29
CEST 05:29
KST 12:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9518 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 106 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2014 22:04 GMT
#1421
On September 01 2014 06:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Simba.... Wtf.... I thought what we had was special....

Also, because Marv was playing like Marv plays in his town games. Marv has really good reads in his town games. Therefore, sheepable marv.

I thought we went over this HF?


have you seen marv play mafia? when you sheeped him it was like RIGHT at the start of the day and he hadn't really done a single thing then
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
August 31 2014 22:04 GMT
#1422
I think your scum vOv,

you also tried to first appeal to my emotions, which i don't think you would usually do
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 22:05 GMT
#1423
On September 01 2014 06:56 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Also reading back on bunnies filter it seemed like she was like oh, i know ritoky is mafia, im going to vote on him to get me some points later. Oh everyone thinks hes town? time to vote for someone else. Thats how i interpreted that response

Or this one.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2014 22:05 GMT
#1424
On September 01 2014 07:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 06:55 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
On September 01 2014 06:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Simba.... Wtf.... I thought what we had was special....

Also, because Marv was playing like Marv plays in his town games. Marv has really good reads in his town games. Therefore, sheepable marv.

I thought we went over this HF?


Like i already admitted to sheeping ritoky, and didn't vote bats who happened to be town. The reason i give apathy points is becasue if he was mafia, i think it would be easier for him to just vote for ojou-sama (bunnies) and make a case against her. I'll admit to not knowing how to read lilwade, as i don't recall ever playing with him and he hasnt posted stuff. not afraid to admit to sheeping someones reads on him. I think ojou-sama is scummy so i'm voting for her..

I don't understand this thought process at all.


it does if mm is mafia with bunnies because then he's all like "yeh if toad was mafia he could definitely make a case on mafia bunnies cz she's mafia"
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
August 31 2014 22:06 GMT
#1425
The only thing im scared about atm, is that HF is also trying to bury you and i think he could be mafia in my group. Due to the fact that he's been saying that everything i've said is scummy since my intro post.
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 22:08 GMT
#1426
Oh wait I think I was just misreading it.
Thought he was referring to batsnacks for some reason
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2014 22:08 GMT
#1427
where am i trying to bury bunnies?
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
August 31 2014 22:11 GMT
#1428
should be *pushing
your nout burying her yet
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2014 22:11 GMT
#1429
so im mafia for trying to push someone to answer questions..................????????????????
Professor Apathy
Profile Joined August 2014
Spain151 Posts
August 31 2014 22:12 GMT
#1430
On September 01 2014 06:55 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 06:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Simba.... Wtf.... I thought what we had was special....

Also, because Marv was playing like Marv plays in his town games. Marv has really good reads in his town games. Therefore, sheepable marv.

I thought we went over this HF?


Like i already admitted to sheeping ritoky, and didn't vote bats who happened to be town. The reason i give apathy points is becasue if he was mafia, i think it would be easier for him to just vote for ojou-sama (bunnies) and make a case against her. I'll admit to not knowing how to read lilwade, as i don't recall ever playing with him and he hasnt posted stuff. not afraid to admit to sheeping someones reads on him. I think ojou-sama is scummy so i'm voting for her..

honestly speaking I don't have a problem with this post.

It boils down to "Toad is doing something that isn't in line with his earlier read from before d1".
He's saying I could have just picked the lazy route and continued on bunnies instead of voting wade today had my PM included mafia alignment. Thus he concludes that I actually think I should be voting wade right now and am not looking for a spot to park my vote.
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 22:13 GMT
#1431
@Simba, it's cause I love you.

@HF- I'm pretty sure it wasn't at the beginning of the day. My vote was on Ritoky most of day 1. It wasn't until day 2 did I switch to BH.

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
August 31 2014 22:13 GMT
#1432
I'm just wary of you HF, i;m still unsure of who i'd vote for in my cell
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2014 22:14 GMT
#1433
On September 01 2014 07:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
@Simba, it's cause I love you.

@HF- I'm pretty sure it wasn't at the beginning of the day. My vote was on Ritoky most of day 1. It wasn't until day 2 did I switch to BH.



i called you out when you voted ritoky and you said your vote was a lie because you wanted to be coloured green and it was actually meant to be on BH, what bs are you pulling now?
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
August 31 2014 22:14 GMT
#1434
@ojou-sama: i'll help you with your intimate relations hw
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
August 31 2014 22:15 GMT
#1435
Bunnies
Before I get into the comments since yesterday I want to explain how I am thinking on bunnies-

I've played two games with her, Newbie LV and Detention Mafia.
Here's my general meta-thoughts on those games:

Newbie LV as VT:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/447955-newbie-mini-mafia-lv#14
+ Show Spoiler +

In day 1, bunnies points out a potential contradiction by yell0w in one of her first few posts, votes for him, and pushes on the point and discusses it with other players. She comments on other players’ votes (for instance, on Eden doing a reaction test sort of vote) while still questioning other players on yell0w. She comments on other peoples’ cases, agreeing at times, disagreeing at times. She even engages on points that she doesn’t understand asking what they are about or where they are going.

Town:She is active with fairly good post quality who pressures other players D1.

Detention Mafia as VT:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451317-detention-mafia
+ Show Spoiler +

In day 1, bunnies joins in pressuring jabberwockzerg for a weird sort of contradiction/comment, votes for him, and pushes on the point and discusses it with other players. She is relatively active through day 1. She isn’t focused on just one player, either - for instance, mid-day she does a reaction test and proposes me as a second wagon,
To be fair, her day 2 is pretty nonactive and mostly sheeps me.

Town:She is fairly active and pressures other players D1

I didn't play in Cell II, I was obs and ended up not reading the game. I skimmed the first couple pages and here are my impressions:
Cell Mini Mafia II as mafia:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/449768-cell-mini-mafia-ii
+ Show Spoiler +
My impression is that bunnies was relatively active. Less pressure than in the two games above, and more short posts, but they were still more focused on the game. If you look at these posts (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/449768-cell-mini-mafia-ii?page=60#1188 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=21434380 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/449768-cell-mini-mafia-ii?page=61#1219 ) she is engaging more actively with the people up for lynch than I think she ever did during our last vote.

Mafia: She is active and analytic on other players.



Batsnacks had raised the idea of a change in analytic vs conversational tone; I don’t find this persuasive. It seems to me she's been both analytical and conversational in each of the three games above, so even if she's not very analytic now it doesn't lead me anywhere.

I do suspect bunnies, though, because I feel the player I was with in two games would have picked up on my point on Blazinghand earlier and used it to pressure BH. Her response was a little different, more dismissive of the slip-
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 29 2014 10:52 27ninjabunnies wrote:
SO I caught up.

Nothing really interests me.

The BH "slip"? might be something to look at, but is that a slip or just a change of mind?

I tend to find town more slip like that than mafia in their way of thinking. Mafia are more calculated.

Amiko is pretty much town for me atm as well.
Like, I'm not sure if I've actually played an amiko mafia game, but I wouldn't lynch him this game.


This post is mixed to me.
On the one hand, I think her comment dismissing the slip is understandable. In the two games I discussed above, both players who seemed to have slipped (yell0w and jabberwockzerg) were town. But, in those games, bunnies still pressured the players on those slips and drew reads on them and the other players. I don't see that here.

@Holyflare / @WaveofShadow: You played in Cell II, do you have any thoughts on the above?



I haven't really read the thread since I last posted so if I change my mind on things I'll let you know, but I wanted to at least get my bunnies-thoughts written out.
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 22:18 GMT
#1436
HF- I put ritoky as second, yes. And BH as first.

I also said I want to be green on ritoky's spreadsheet.

But I still don't get what that has to do anything?

I was trolling. Everyone does it
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
August 31 2014 22:19 GMT
#1437
Amiko, why do you think Prof is town, and what do you think of lilwade?
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 22:20 GMT
#1438
Also, I wasn't dsmissive of the slip persay.

I just don't think mafia slip. It's more town indicative. That being said, BH seemed super scummy after the said "slip". Should I have questioned him on it? Maybe. But that was more of your read, not mine.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
August 31 2014 22:20 GMT
#1439
@bunnies: Your D1 posts indicate that you were scumreading ritoky. I haven't checked all the pages, but I don't think anyone else was really scumreading him. When you later said you felt he was more town, what did he do to make you feel that way?
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
August 31 2014 22:21 GMT
#1440
@mm1/bunnies
going through thread I'lll get to yours in a couple minutes
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft470
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta115
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft485
PiGStarcraft461
RuFF_SC2 199
SpeCial 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1148
Hyuk 50
Bale 29
Noble 23
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox723
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor645
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 502
C9.Mang0303
Sick98
ViBE71
ArmadaUGS38
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo765
• Stunt250
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 31m
Online Event
7h 31m
FEL
12h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.