• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:38
CEST 16:38
KST 23:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8197 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 106 Next
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 22:24 GMT
#1441
On September 01 2014 07:20 Amiko wrote:
@bunnies: Your D1 posts indicate that you were scumreading ritoky. I haven't checked all the pages, but I don't think anyone else was really scumreading him. When you later said you felt he was more town, what did he do to make you feel that way?


He was becoming more active and trying to actually figure out the game.

TBH- I'm worried that he started doing that because I called him out on it.

I wasn't really here much of day 1 so I couldn't pressure him the way I wanted to for it. No one else was reading him scummy, so on top of my "Let's sheep Marv here" I thought maybe my read on ritoky was just bad and that I needed to switch my read on him.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
August 31 2014 22:32 GMT
#1442
Ninjabunnies votes
On September 01 2014 00:24 27ninjabunnies wrote:
3. Amiko, if you think BH was scum, how am I scum with him when I voted him?


Ninjabunnies votes twice on D2 - once on Ritoky, once on Blazinghand.

When ninjabunnies voted blazinghand, the vote count became:
batsnacks (6): Oatsmaster, Blazinghand, WaveofShadow, Not really holyflare, Professor Apathy, Amiko
Blazinghand (5): batsnacks, marvellosity, Holyflare, your mom, 27ninjabunnies
Ritoky (0): 27ninjabunnies

(I counted those myself so if I got it wrong let me know)

If Blazinghand is mafia, which feels more likely to me than ritoky, I think this does help a case for ninjabunnies as town because the votes were close when she would have voted for a mafia ally (3 votes outstanding).
Not conclusive of course, but I do think it's a fair point.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2014 22:32 GMT
#1443
On September 01 2014 07:04 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 06:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Simba.... Wtf.... I thought what we had was special....

Also, because Marv was playing like Marv plays in his town games. Marv has really good reads in his town games. Therefore, sheepable marv.

I thought we went over this HF?


have you seen marv play mafia? when you sheeped him it was like RIGHT at the start of the day and he hadn't really done a single thing then


On September 01 2014 07:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
@Simba, it's cause I love you.

@HF- I'm pretty sure it wasn't at the beginning of the day. My vote was on Ritoky most of day 1. It wasn't until day 2 did I switch to BH.



On September 01 2014 07:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
HF- I put ritoky as second, yes. And BH as first.

I also said I want to be green on ritoky's spreadsheet.

But I still don't get what that has to do anything?

I was trolling. Everyone does it


marv doesn't look towny at start of day, you sheep marv at start of day

you say you weren't voting bh day 1 as if it meant like you weren't sheeping him when he didn't look towny but that was in fact a lie
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
August 31 2014 22:40 GMT
#1444
Oh btw although bunnies was in Golden Sun & Order, I really don't remember those games in a way that's relevant. I know in Order she was low activity toward the end of the game, I just posted the two I remembered better (because I played them) and cell because it's closer to this game and she was mafia there. If they disprove my points or something, bunnies you should let ke know.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
August 31 2014 22:46 GMT
#1445
On September 01 2014 02:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
At some point if anybody who either knows bunnies (or doesn't and wants to look it up) can show me some examples of usual townplay from her that'd be great. Eventually I'll do it myself if no one does.


If you want to look at Order Mafia (town) or Golden Sun (town) for comparison it couldn't hurt otherwise maybe I will later
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2014 23:01 GMT
#1446
come play voice mafia at the same time
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
August 31 2014 23:06 GMT
#1447
On September 01 2014 07:19 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Amiko, why do you think Prof is town, and what do you think of lilwade?


I'm not all that certain on either one.

Apathy is largely a feeling read. I guess if I try to identify the posts that made me feel good, I'd point to:
(1) Seemed willing to coordinate or compromise on D1 for mayoral votes
(2) Was questioning of bunnies D1, which was someone I felt was suspicious
(3) Provided seemingly thoughtful answers to the positions he took D1

Mafia could do those things, too, but it gives him an edge to me over bunnies (who seems suspicious to me for reasons above and general feel).

For lilwade I'll make another post in a few minutes I have to check his timings
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
August 31 2014 23:09 GMT
#1448
On August 28 2014 14:38 lilwade wrote:
Hello, just your fellow town hero nothin to see here.

As for order goes I have no preference being as I have only played with 1 or 2 of you.

Cant believe all the butthurt people at ritokys great posts.

Empathy you are clearly the mafia in our cell.


On August 28 2014 14:39 lilwade wrote:
Somehow I typed empathy must be getting late I meant 27ninjabunnies


On August 28 2014 14:35 lilwade wrote:
##vote: Ritoky


did i seriously get 2 slips in 2 days
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
August 31 2014 23:09 GMT
#1449
oh I'm dumb that's mayor, ignore that
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
August 31 2014 23:22 GMT
#1450
On lilwade-

Voting
Lilwade votes on BH once in thread, then a second time in the vote thread after I pointed out he didn't vote there.
In either vote, I think it would make the split 8-5 (with Batsnacks leading and Lilwade voting for Blazinghand)
+ Show Spoiler +

1) Vote count if he had voted when he posted in thread-
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/463542-cell-mini-mafia-iii?page=62#1235

batsnacks (8): Oatsmaster, Blazinghand, WaveofShadow, Not really holyflare, Professor Apathy, Amiko, batsnacks, Holyflare
Blazinghand (5): marvellosity, your mom, 27ninjabunnies, damdred, lilwade


2) Vote count if he had voted when he posted in the vote thread
batsnacks (8): Oatsmaster, Blazinghand, WaveofShadow, Not really holyflare, Professor Apathy, Amiko, Holyflare, your mom,
Blazinghand (5): marvellosity, 27ninjabunnies, damdred, batsnacks, lilwade

Doesn't tell me too much

Activity
In terms of his activity, yeah it's low.
In Newbie LVII he was on his fourth page of filter by the start of Day 2. This game he's still on his first page.
I won't really comment on LVIII since I'm hosting it.

Other stuff
Dude, I don't know. He seems focused on the people in his cell, which feels somewhat towny to me (in the same way focusing on a lynch does).
But it's hard to say he's been actively pushing reads on them or trying to get much from it.

I guess I understand ritoky's point about lilwade coming into the thread as a ballsy move, but honestly I don't see how that's substantially better than not posting at all.

Honestly just not strongly convinced either way. I guess it's more that I recognize some things with bunnies that feel off, Toad feels a little town, lilwade not sure.
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
August 31 2014 23:25 GMT
#1451
I gave town points for Apathy voting on lilwade instead of bunnies, but do you think lilwade is an easier mislynch? In a sense there is still 24 hours to go, if he pushes on bunnies who will post for sure, or does he deflect onto lilwade, since he hasn't posted anything?
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
August 31 2014 23:28 GMT
#1452
On September 01 2014 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 07:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
@Simba, it's cause I love you.

@HF- I'm pretty sure it wasn't at the beginning of the day. My vote was on Ritoky most of day 1. It wasn't until day 2 did I switch to BH.



i called you out when you voted ritoky and you said your vote was a lie because you wanted to be coloured green and it was actually meant to be on BH, what bs are you pulling now?


Also, her d1 did discuss finding ritoky scummy even if the vote was suggested as joking
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2014 23:32 GMT
#1453
On September 01 2014 08:28 Amiko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
On September 01 2014 07:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
@Simba, it's cause I love you.

@HF- I'm pretty sure it wasn't at the beginning of the day. My vote was on Ritoky most of day 1. It wasn't until day 2 did I switch to BH.



i called you out when you voted ritoky and you said your vote was a lie because you wanted to be coloured green and it was actually meant to be on BH, what bs are you pulling now?


Also, her d1 did discuss finding ritoky scummy even if the vote was suggested as joking


yes but apparently that ended up being "wrong" and her vote was a joke
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
August 31 2014 23:55 GMT
#1454
The problem is that it was BH himself that said ritoky was town. I was hoping someone still alive would have been the first one to suggest that.
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2014 00:04 GMT
#1455
many people said that
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 01 2014 00:08 GMT
#1456
On September 01 2014 09:08 slOosh wrote:
Day 3 Vote count:

27ninjabunnies (4): Not really holyflare, WaveofShadow, Holyflare, Oatsmaster
lilwade (2): : marvellosity, Professor Apathy

to vote here.

Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-01 03:30:07
September 01 2014 00:11 GMT
#1457
Day 3 Vote count:

27ninjabunnies (5): Not really holyflare, marvellosity, WaveofShadow, Holyflare, Oatsmaster, lilwade
lilwade (2): marvellosity, Professor Apathy
Voice Mafia (0): Artanis, Cephiro, GlowingBear, Holyflare, WaveofShadow, Scip, VisceraEyes, Lord Tolkien

to vote here.
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
September 01 2014 00:34 GMT
#1458
that voice mafia vote count LOL
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2014 00:44 GMT
#1459
updated
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
September 01 2014 00:56 GMT
#1460
This day is super easy I had scum read on 27 bunnies like 30 seconds into day 1

And so did apathy...

voting 27ninjabunnies.
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 389
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32754
Bisu 3063
Shuttle 1731
Hyuk 1311
EffOrt 718
Mini 696
Larva 361
Soma 282
ZerO 259
firebathero 234
[ Show more ]
Zeus 100
hero 92
Last 85
Sexy 70
Hyun 43
Mong 40
Killer 40
Pusan 35
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 33
PianO 32
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 28
sorry 20
zelot 18
Rock 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7423
qojqva1440
Dendi835
Counter-Strike
fl0m2210
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1355
crisheroes937
Liquid`Hasu575
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2636
B2W.Neo1372
Beastyqt393
Livibee207
Hui .189
Liquid`VortiX161
KnowMe87
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King84
elazer64
CosmosSc2 24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9058
• WagamamaTV181
League of Legends
• Jankos1924
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 22m
INu's Battles
21h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.