• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:51
CEST 03:51
KST 10:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9256 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 106 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 17:35 GMT
#1401
He looked towny to me at the start but that quickly faded the more he posted.
He was not towny, he played like shit.

And lol Toad what I wrote is exactly what I meant
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 31 2014 17:36 GMT
#1402
he was townie enough that i barely considered he was mafia because he was townie.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 17:36 GMT
#1403
On September 01 2014 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 02:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:21 marvellosity wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:07 marvellosity wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 00:24 marvellosity wrote:
Of course it is.

I had zero interest in talking about anything other than lynching BH, because I strongly think/thought he was mafia.

I had no interest in discussing lynching batsnacks the townie because I thought he was townie.

It's very simple.

This is almost like the same horseshit bunnies is spouting where it's ok 'because her vote was in the right place.'

Why even mention it? You know it's entirely consistent with my character.

As for littlewade - I'm sure he was in the newbie game that I coached GlowingBear, and my hazy recollection of not really reading that game is that he actually put in a fair bit of effort, unlike this one.

I don't know if I recall you ever being satisfied to simply lose a game, vote in the right place and put forth minimal effort.
As town, anyway.

I'm not sheeping onto wade; I refuse to be spooked simply because of the way the votes look right now.
At some point if anybody who either knows bunnies (or doesn't and wants to look it up) can show me some examples of usual townplay from her that'd be great. Eventually I'll do it myself if no one does.

? I was ruthlessly consistent in telling town that BH was the right lynch. I could have shouted more but it wasn't convenient.

tell me what you like about lilwade as town then?

There was this one game where bunnies was town where she had this weird as fuck read that Slam was town that she couldn't explain, and it's the kinda thing that usually stinks of TMI, except she was actually town and just had a really weird read. Dunno if i've been in a game she was mafia in.

Yeah but she's not doing weird TMI here, she's posting like absolute ass.
And I don't like lilwade as town, but we're sitting in the same situation as yesterday where you have to pick between two really shitty people and I feel there's more evidence on bunnies.

as an aside, this is precisely why mafia lurk.

Fair, so keep your votes where they are. As a trend people tend to listen to you more often anyway (assuming you actually try) so if pressure is going to make wade do something then things are going as planned.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 31 2014 17:37 GMT
#1404
^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Professor Apathy
Profile Joined August 2014
Spain151 Posts
August 31 2014 17:39 GMT
#1405
On September 01 2014 02:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:21 marvellosity wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:07 marvellosity wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 00:24 marvellosity wrote:
Of course it is.

I had zero interest in talking about anything other than lynching BH, because I strongly think/thought he was mafia.

I had no interest in discussing lynching batsnacks the townie because I thought he was townie.

It's very simple.

This is almost like the same horseshit bunnies is spouting where it's ok 'because her vote was in the right place.'

Why even mention it? You know it's entirely consistent with my character.

As for littlewade - I'm sure he was in the newbie game that I coached GlowingBear, and my hazy recollection of not really reading that game is that he actually put in a fair bit of effort, unlike this one.

I don't know if I recall you ever being satisfied to simply lose a game, vote in the right place and put forth minimal effort.
As town, anyway.

I'm not sheeping onto wade; I refuse to be spooked simply because of the way the votes look right now.
At some point if anybody who either knows bunnies (or doesn't and wants to look it up) can show me some examples of usual townplay from her that'd be great. Eventually I'll do it myself if no one does.

? I was ruthlessly consistent in telling town that BH was the right lynch. I could have shouted more but it wasn't convenient.

tell me what you like about lilwade as town then?

There was this one game where bunnies was town where she had this weird as fuck read that Slam was town that she couldn't explain, and it's the kinda thing that usually stinks of TMI, except she was actually town and just had a really weird read. Dunno if i've been in a game she was mafia in.

Yeah but she's not doing weird TMI here, she's posting like absolute ass.
And I don't like lilwade as town, but we're sitting in the same situation as yesterday where you have to pick between two really shitty people and I feel there's more evidence on bunnies.

as an aside, this is precisely why mafia lurk.

Fair, so keep your votes where they are. As a trend people tend to listen to you more often anyway (assuming you actually try) so if pressure is going to make wade do something then things are going as planned.

you didn't have to put it so bluntly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 17:40 GMT
#1406
On September 01 2014 02:39 Professor Apathy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 02:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:21 marvellosity wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:07 marvellosity wrote:
On September 01 2014 02:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2014 00:24 marvellosity wrote:
Of course it is.

I had zero interest in talking about anything other than lynching BH, because I strongly think/thought he was mafia.

I had no interest in discussing lynching batsnacks the townie because I thought he was townie.

It's very simple.

This is almost like the same horseshit bunnies is spouting where it's ok 'because her vote was in the right place.'

Why even mention it? You know it's entirely consistent with my character.

As for littlewade - I'm sure he was in the newbie game that I coached GlowingBear, and my hazy recollection of not really reading that game is that he actually put in a fair bit of effort, unlike this one.

I don't know if I recall you ever being satisfied to simply lose a game, vote in the right place and put forth minimal effort.
As town, anyway.

I'm not sheeping onto wade; I refuse to be spooked simply because of the way the votes look right now.
At some point if anybody who either knows bunnies (or doesn't and wants to look it up) can show me some examples of usual townplay from her that'd be great. Eventually I'll do it myself if no one does.

? I was ruthlessly consistent in telling town that BH was the right lynch. I could have shouted more but it wasn't convenient.

tell me what you like about lilwade as town then?

There was this one game where bunnies was town where she had this weird as fuck read that Slam was town that she couldn't explain, and it's the kinda thing that usually stinks of TMI, except she was actually town and just had a really weird read. Dunno if i've been in a game she was mafia in.

Yeah but she's not doing weird TMI here, she's posting like absolute ass.
And I don't like lilwade as town, but we're sitting in the same situation as yesterday where you have to pick between two really shitty people and I feel there's more evidence on bunnies.

as an aside, this is precisely why mafia lurk.

Fair, so keep your votes where they are. As a trend people tend to listen to you more often anyway (assuming you actually try) so if pressure is going to make wade do something then things are going as planned.

you didn't have to put it so bluntly

In what way?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2014 19:30 GMT
#1407
Bunnies why was marv top town suoer sheepable to you?
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
August 31 2014 20:20 GMT
#1408
I think i'd probably go for bunnies as the mafia in this situation. I think professor apathy is town for voting on lil wade, and i'm not sure on how to read lilwade, but from the games that i've played with bunnies her play as town has definitely been different. If bunnies does flip mafia, then the chance that ritoky was scum over BH increases in my mind. I did sheep ritoky's reads because everyone was claiming that he was town, but rereading the thread i don't really see where all of that was coming from.

##Vote: 27NinjaBunnies
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 20:40 GMT
#1409
Ohhhhhhh bad postiiiiiiiing wheeeeeeee
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2014 21:20 GMT
#1410
On September 01 2014 05:20 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
I think i'd probably go for bunnies as the mafia in this situation. I think professor apathy is town for voting on lil wade, and i'm not sure on how to read lilwade, but from the games that i've played with bunnies her play as town has definitely been different. If bunnies does flip mafia, then the chance that ritoky was scum over BH increases in my mind. I did sheep ritoky's reads because everyone was claiming that he was town, but rereading the thread i don't really see where all of that was coming from.

##Vote: 27NinjaBunnies


So you sheeped ritoky but now when you look at it you probably shouldn't have. You sheeped him because everyone said he was town??? In a game with 5 mafia??

Also you don't know how to read lilwade so why does apathy get +points for voting him when you think bunnies is the mafia???
Professor Apathy
Profile Joined August 2014
Spain151 Posts
August 31 2014 21:22 GMT
#1411
because I'm obviously the most moe/cute guy around and he's trying to hit on me
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 21:31 GMT
#1412
On September 01 2014 06:22 Professor Apathy wrote:
because I'm obviously the most moe/cute guy around and he's trying to hit on me

No gif?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 21:42 GMT
#1413
Simba.... Wtf.... I thought what we had was special....

Also, because Marv was playing like Marv plays in his town games. Marv has really good reads in his town games. Therefore, sheepable marv.

I thought we went over this HF?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Professor Apathy
Profile Joined August 2014
Spain151 Posts
August 31 2014 21:51 GMT
#1414
On September 01 2014 06:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 06:22 Professor Apathy wrote:
because I'm obviously the most moe/cute guy around and he's trying to hit on me

No gif?

let me fix that

On September 01 2014 06:22 Professor Apathy wrote:

[image loading]


because I'm obviously the most moe/cute guy around and he's trying to hit on me
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
August 31 2014 21:55 GMT
#1415
On September 01 2014 06:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Simba.... Wtf.... I thought what we had was special....

Also, because Marv was playing like Marv plays in his town games. Marv has really good reads in his town games. Therefore, sheepable marv.

I thought we went over this HF?


Like i already admitted to sheeping ritoky, and didn't vote bats who happened to be town. The reason i give apathy points is becasue if he was mafia, i think it would be easier for him to just vote for ojou-sama (bunnies) and make a case against her. I'll admit to not knowing how to read lilwade, as i don't recall ever playing with him and he hasnt posted stuff. not afraid to admit to sheeping someones reads on him. I think ojou-sama is scummy so i'm voting for her..
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
August 31 2014 21:56 GMT
#1416
Also reading back on bunnies filter it seemed like she was like oh, i know ritoky is mafia, im going to vote on him to get me some points later. Oh everyone thinks hes town? time to vote for someone else. Thats how i interpreted that response
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 21:57 GMT
#1417
On September 01 2014 06:55 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 06:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Simba.... Wtf.... I thought what we had was special....

Also, because Marv was playing like Marv plays in his town games. Marv has really good reads in his town games. Therefore, sheepable marv.

I thought we went over this HF?


Like i already admitted to sheeping ritoky, and didn't vote bats who happened to be town. The reason i give apathy points is becasue if he was mafia, i think it would be easier for him to just vote for ojou-sama (bunnies) and make a case against her. I'll admit to not knowing how to read lilwade, as i don't recall ever playing with him and he hasnt posted stuff. not afraid to admit to sheeping someones reads on him. I think ojou-sama is scummy so i'm voting for her..


Okay I get that you have a town read on PA (I mean, I do too. Ish.)

But what about me is scummier than Lilwade?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
August 31 2014 22:01 GMT
#1418
I just think your playing different then how you played in our first game together, granted that it was like 3 months ago
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 22:03 GMT
#1419
On September 01 2014 07:01 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
I just think your playing different then how you played in our first game together, granted that it was like 3 months ago


So you have absolutely no basis.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2014 22:04 GMT
#1420
On September 01 2014 06:55 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 06:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Simba.... Wtf.... I thought what we had was special....

Also, because Marv was playing like Marv plays in his town games. Marv has really good reads in his town games. Therefore, sheepable marv.

I thought we went over this HF?


Like i already admitted to sheeping ritoky, and didn't vote bats who happened to be town. The reason i give apathy points is becasue if he was mafia, i think it would be easier for him to just vote for ojou-sama (bunnies) and make a case against her. I'll admit to not knowing how to read lilwade, as i don't recall ever playing with him and he hasnt posted stuff. not afraid to admit to sheeping someones reads on him. I think ojou-sama is scummy so i'm voting for her..

I don't understand this thought process at all.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft441
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft441
WinterStarcraft271
RuFF_SC2 120
PiLiPiLi 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1050
White-Ra 160
NaDa 62
Hyuk 60
Noble 51
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4981
Counter-Strike
taco 558
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox637
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor734
Other Games
summit1g8145
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0328
ViBE64
Mew2King43
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick500
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21321
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 9m
Online Event
9h 9m
FEL
14h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.