• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:51
CEST 11:51
KST 18:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7810 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 14 2014 21:12 GMT
#2617
On June 14 2014 01:27 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 01:19 marvellosity wrote:
yes i randomly lynched my team-mate who was under no suspicion and lowered our KP for shits and giggles.

Well done roundabound.

I think the dude whose name starts with K TMId the shit out of that. I think it was a subconscious thing to do knowing that you are actually mafia and actually bussing your teammate. It also doesnt give you much credit if SnB is maf PR or whoever else was on the chopping block.

Boy you're too good to be true. Cant keep my eyes off of you.


Was this Robik? because I disagree with this heavily, at least the Ketomai TMIing thing. Him talking about how he can't make any good reads unless there is voting and stuff is wolfy/nooby, but I don't get a KotC > Marv > Ketomai team connection... were you drunk when you wrote this?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 14 2014 21:36 GMT
#2619
On June 14 2014 06:26 Koshi wrote:
I wont be doing much thread manipulation this day. Mafia depression.


This made me laugh but in all serious wtf is meant by "thread manipulation" by Obi that was a really odd thing to say. I mean I don't think Koshi has a lot of pull at this point in the thread to manipulate it.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 14 2014 22:00 GMT
#2623
On June 15 2014 06:39 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 06:36 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 14 2014 06:26 Koshi wrote:
I wont be doing much thread manipulation this day. Mafia depression.


This made me laugh but in all serious wtf is meant by "thread manipulation" by Obi that was a really odd thing to say. I mean I don't think Koshi has a lot of pull at this point in the thread to manipulate it.


Maybe he's suggesting that Koshi has Alts in every thread in this sub forum and he's using them to slide our thread out of view.


Maybe. I really like what Round had to say hereabout Ketomai's over night post. I had a similar reaction to it thinking it felt scummy but missed the fact that he didn't even mention SNB.

Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 14 2014 22:03 GMT
#2624
On June 15 2014 06:55 Rainbows wrote:
Hey guys, I'm back. I was about to go examine some other people to hopefully get the tunnel vision off, but then I saw Haru posted this reply:

Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 04:18 HaruRH wrote:
LCS or World Cup... the decision is very real....

So I just want to wait to see if rainbows is willing to let go, if he is ,I will do so too.


SCUM! Haru only wants to let go if I don't threaten to lynch him. This is NOT TOWNIE. Haru is too concerned with self-preservation. He is attempting to bargain with me so that he can live. "As long as you don't call me scum and try to lynch me, I'll do the same". His scumread on me is not predicated on thinking I'm mafia -- if it were, he would not care if I am simultaneously pressuring him. If he wanted to let go, he would just let go. He is mafia that doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. SHINE SHINE MUTHAFUCKA

I am not your buddy Haru. You may be sexy and attractive but you are not my friend, pal. SCUM. DIE.

EVERYBODY VOTE HARU. HE IS MAFIA.


I'd like to see Haru respond to this. Why is your read on Rainbows contingent on his read on you?

@ Rainbows You have any other wolf reads besides Haru? I agree that is a really wolfy thing for Haru to say like he only reads you wolf for pressuring him.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 14 2014 22:08 GMT
#2625
England game on I'm assuming little interaction for awhile
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 14 2014 22:20 GMT
#2630
On June 15 2014 07:11 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 07:03 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 15 2014 06:55 Rainbows wrote:
Hey guys, I'm back. I was about to go examine some other people to hopefully get the tunnel vision off, but then I saw Haru posted this reply:

On June 15 2014 04:18 HaruRH wrote:
LCS or World Cup... the decision is very real....

So I just want to wait to see if rainbows is willing to let go, if he is ,I will do so too.


SCUM! Haru only wants to let go if I don't threaten to lynch him. This is NOT TOWNIE. Haru is too concerned with self-preservation. He is attempting to bargain with me so that he can live. "As long as you don't call me scum and try to lynch me, I'll do the same". His scumread on me is not predicated on thinking I'm mafia -- if it were, he would not care if I am simultaneously pressuring him. If he wanted to let go, he would just let go. He is mafia that doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. SHINE SHINE MUTHAFUCKA

I am not your buddy Haru. You may be sexy and attractive but you are not my friend, pal. SCUM. DIE.

EVERYBODY VOTE HARU. HE IS MAFIA.


I'd like to see Haru respond to this. Why is your read on Rainbows contingent on his read on you?

@ Rainbows You have any other wolf reads besides Haru? I agree that is a really wolfy thing for Haru to say like he only reads you wolf for pressuring him.


I will oblige you in diction.

I read Exo slightly as wolf. Part of me can't put a finger on it--but KotC townread him for no reason at the beginning of D1. He had a case on Chrom who I believe is town. His day 1 play was lackluster from what I remember. SnB is slightly more townie after the lynch, but I'm still suspicious of his inactivity and ability to do nothing today (after all--if he is town, he possesses the greatest amount of information right now, besides mafia or an alignment cop i suppose). Sandro and Matt I'm lumping together in a "would lynch because not doing much" label. I actually don't want to touch Kush right now cus cats wanted to lynch him I believe (noob scum probably dont bus, eh?). CR hasn't done anything besides say 'hey man, i like what you said about haru' today, and his play d1 i am still weary of. Keto slightly wolf as well but I won't give him a reason so he can complain about me not giving a reason :p


Villagery. I agree SNB/Mattfoolish need to step up or get out. Not sure how I feel about Kush tbh. Ketomai just rubbing me the wrong way. I'm going to talk more of him later once I'm caught up reading.

Need Haru to come around now.

Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 14 2014 23:22 GMT
#2634
On June 15 2014 03:10 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 23:28 marvellosity wrote:
matt/foolish too.

sandroba + mattfool are too good to be allowed to sit back for 2 days doing next to nothing. They get the day 1 pass but not the day 2 pass.

This and the previous sandroba post are the towniest youve had all game.

just posting reql qucik while catchong up on the pooper. Going wine tasting in 10 mins.

Poofter, thoughts on haru/rainbows being two town fighting?


Maybe. I think if there is a wolf its Haru. His tone and the fact he seems to care more about not dieing than figuring out people's alignment. Like he was sitting there then got poked with a stick by rainbow and is mad at him cause he just wanted to sit there.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 06:07 GMT
#2698
On June 15 2014 12:46 Holyflare wrote:
Also would be inclined to add poofter to the not like list because of his super lackluster day 2


RUDE! I didn't work day before and I play like 80% of the game while at work.

I'm making a post while playing video mafia atm.

How bad ass was my day 1 though hf? Like top village?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 06:08 GMT
#2699
On June 15 2014 12:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 12:42 Chromatically wrote:
On June 15 2014 12:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
hey amiko, lets play rock paper scissors.

since noone else can be assed to play the game.

I'll play rock paper scissors! You go first.


i actually have no idea how we would go about doing this.

lets pick a time that we both post at and we see who wins?


PM mod he announces winner....
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 06:16 GMT
#2702
On June 15 2014 15:12 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 15:08 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 15 2014 12:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 15 2014 12:42 Chromatically wrote:
On June 15 2014 12:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
hey amiko, lets play rock paper scissors.

since noone else can be assed to play the game.

I'll play rock paper scissors! You go first.


i actually have no idea how we would go about doing this.

lets pick a time that we both post at and we see who wins?


PM mod he announces winner....


already handled. it was a tie.


Lame.

I liked your comment about people not being in the thread.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 06:37 GMT
#2713
On June 15 2014 15:16 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 15:07 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 15 2014 12:46 Holyflare wrote:
Also would be inclined to add poofter to the not like list because of his super lackluster day 2


RUDE! I didn't work day before and I play like 80% of the game while at work.

I'm making a post while playing video mafia atm.

How bad ass was my day 1 though hf? Like top village?


Same as cell and then you're doing same thing here. Pretty much same as ver game too. All of those you were mafia


leveling bro just leveling

Tomorrow I'm busting out a lot of posts where i just say

@ x and @ y and don't follow up.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 06:44 GMT
#2717
On June 15 2014 15:39 Holyflare wrote:
Look, we vote sandroba because not playing the game is his mafia meta. We vote kush because he's actually playing his mafia game. We look at poofters play in the last bit of today because he is playing to his mafia meta atm. We can look at gumshoe because he really isn't doing anything and his posts have been contentless and not driven to solving things but rather just agreeing with people that something looks weird. We probably push snb because his posts are non posts and he's afking the day pretty much too, his flip would also give loads of info.

The people making these long tunnel cases chrom, rainbiws, haru etc etc are most probably town and they're all so tunneled they are ignoring the actual people doing scummy things


IF you had to see one of the tunneling cases being right who do you think it wuold be?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 06:48 GMT
#2719
On June 15 2014 15:44 Holyflare wrote:
I just laid out a million names that weren't names people were tunneling on.


YEah I mean like if one of the people that is tunneling is right who do you think it is? Your phrase made it seem like all the people tunneling are town tunneling town.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 06:50 GMT
#2722
On June 15 2014 15:48 Holyflare wrote:
That is what i implied yeh?


So I'm asking you IF you were wrong on one of those reads which one would you most likely think you're wrong on.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 06:51 GMT
#2723
On June 15 2014 15:50 ritoky wrote:
why did you choose to leave VayneAuthority off of your list? especially since it is focused on inactives/unproductives?


VA for him actually played today he moved off my scum list too.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 06:57 GMT
#2730
On June 15 2014 15:52 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 15:51 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 15 2014 15:50 ritoky wrote:
why did you choose to leave VayneAuthority off of your list? especially since it is focused on inactives/unproductives?


VA for him actually played today he moved off my scum list too.


never played with him, but what do you think of his vote on me in the vote thread without posting anything about it or a reason in the thread?


Didn't see that. When did it happen?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 07:10 GMT
#2739
On June 15 2014 15:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
i got a teamliquid message that people are mentioning my name in this thread, what the hell guys you woke up my alarm i was sleeping fuckin teamliquidz


Good morning! We were talking about why HF wants to kill certain lurkers only.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 07:49 GMT
#2760
On June 15 2014 16:15 Holyflare wrote:
You can criticise it all you want but the fact of the matter is all of those people have actually posted stuff that resembles trying to contribute. If you have good reasons for them to be town then post them. Don't just say "oh lurkers lol"

There was an uncontested lynch on mafia and the only other wagon was kush or snb. If snb is mafia then the lynxh went interely town ddominated the entire day 1 which means that mafia ARE lurkers. If snb is town then mafia still didn't push him hard enough over cats and then mafia would STILL be lurkers.


There was a guy at the end of the day yelling "LYNCH KUSH"
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 08:37 GMT
#2772
On June 15 2014 16:53 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 16:49 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 15 2014 16:15 Holyflare wrote:
You can criticise it all you want but the fact of the matter is all of those people have actually posted stuff that resembles trying to contribute. If you have good reasons for them to be town then post them. Don't just say "oh lurkers lol"

There was an uncontested lynch on mafia and the only other wagon was kush or snb. If snb is mafia then the lynxh went interely town ddominated the entire day 1 which means that mafia ARE lurkers. If snb is town then mafia still didn't push him hard enough over cats and then mafia would STILL be lurkers.


There was a guy at the end of the day yelling "LYNCH KUSH"


Who was also rb'd


Just like Koshi was rbd in that one game? I heard a rumor mafia can lie
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 11:49 GMT
#2786
On June 15 2014 19:09 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 18:05 Holyflare wrote:
Ok carry on with the game if you think it's bs then because it's not and people will realise it's not. Poofter isn't doing things still which i don't like.


fair point about poofter. although im too lazy to confirm that meta.

but about the bolded, how will people realize your rb claim isn't bs?


That is my wolf meta breaking it this game though. I'm just gonna sheep marv in case I don't wake up for deadline.


## Vote: MattisFoolish


Be back hopefully an hour b4 EOD

Ketomai train being 2nd in votes would make me REALLY happy!!!!!!!!

Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3972
Hyuk 857
Bisu 708
Soma 355
Rush 277
BeSt 231
Mong 117
Stork 112
Sexy 111
Horang2 87
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 84
Killer 62
Mind 54
ZerO 47
Shinee 36
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 16
Yoon 16
NaDa 15
yabsab 11
Noble 7
Terrorterran 3
Barracks 1
Dota 2
Gorgc3998
Counter-Strike
olofmeister797
byalli564
shoxiejesuss541
edward73
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns43843
singsing1105
ceh9688
dupreeh273
crisheroes234
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• killerbeecast9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1736
• Stunt379
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.