• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:06
CEST 20:06
KST 03:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8476 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 20:46 GMT
#3717
On June 17 2014 05:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 05:41 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:29 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:26 roundabound wrote:
I read it. I don't get it. Does that mean kush was town?


We don't know.

He could have been town.

Or he could have been mafia, and mafia are trying to cover it up.

Wouldn't it make more sense for them to roleblock koshi instead of janitoring kush if kush was mafia? I mean they obviously were sure kush was the shot, no?


Eh, not really. Koshi actually gave a few people that he wanted to shoot. Obi,kush, and some others. He was also open to other people's reads on who should be shot.

Yeah, rb koshi prob would have been better for mafia is kush was mafia, so you might have a point, and kush might be town.
if that is the case, and if kush was a role, mafia can easily claim it. so i'd be wary of claims. Just my opinion.

My point was that they had to submit kush as janitor target, right? So they had to be sure he was the shot. And if Kush was a role mafia does not know which so they can't claim it.


Again, one of those need to read the roles better..

Used to the janitorial role in Epicmafia. JAnitor covers up flip ANd gets to know the role of that player. Kinda over powered imo, but fun to play with.

And yeah, they had to submit it as a target. Maybe they thought koshi was just trying to wifom the shot? they took a chance though if koshi wasnt actually going to shoot kush.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 20:49 GMT
#3719
Also, janitor only has one power left to use, the stun shot.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 20:49 GMT
#3722
EBWOP: hip shot
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 20:50 GMT
#3725
On June 17 2014 05:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 05:48 roundabound wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:44 marvellosity wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:28 yamato77 wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:23 marvellosity wrote:
I'm betting a decent amount of money they have a vig

And aren't shooting... why?

It's a rather elaborate play to not use vig KP early just so you can janitor your own scumbuddy (kush) in order to hide/disguise the vig KP.

i've been jailed twice.

There's a distinction between jail and RB from mods?

yup


From the role list:

Shaak Ti, Council Member (Jailkeeper)
A fighter who navigates the corridors of the Temple easily, Master Ti leads her allies to safety. Each night she may take a chosen warrior to safety, preventing them from using any abilities but also protecting them from any harm. Shaak Ti will not know if the target has been saved from any attacks. The target will know they have been jailed, but nothing else.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 20:53 GMT
#3727
On June 17 2014 05:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 05:41 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:34 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Maybe JAT for his sheeping votes.

Maybe you for this bullshit.


I don't think it's bullshit.


its pretty bullshit.

also, lets kill foolishness. his case on gumshoe is awful and is completely out of character, and every single thing he accused gumshoe of doing, he himself is doing. we have no way of knowing the difference between the two, so why should we have listened to him at all? its fictional scumhunting and im totally willing to lynch him if he isnt doing anything.

he also fits the profile of inactive mafia (surprisingly), so lets take him out. we lose nothing by killing him anyway since he doesnt seem to give a shit either.


How is it BS?

JAT is like a puppy dog, following his owner.

I don't think its BS.

Also, MIF is not a bad lynch, but I think the case on gumshoe is okay.

Have you had a chance to look at HFs case on gs?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 20:56 GMT
#3733
On June 17 2014 05:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 05:53 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:41 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:34 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Maybe JAT for his sheeping votes.

Maybe you for this bullshit.


I don't think it's bullshit.


its pretty bullshit.

also, lets kill foolishness. his case on gumshoe is awful and is completely out of character, and every single thing he accused gumshoe of doing, he himself is doing. we have no way of knowing the difference between the two, so why should we have listened to him at all? its fictional scumhunting and im totally willing to lynch him if he isnt doing anything.

he also fits the profile of inactive mafia (surprisingly), so lets take him out. we lose nothing by killing him anyway since he doesnt seem to give a shit either.

JAT is like a puppy dog, following his owner.

The teeth of puppy dogs are pretty sharp. Just saying.


Yeah, they can be.

And it's not newbie level scumhunting.

It's my sumhunting XD
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 21:00 GMT
#3739
On June 17 2014 05:57 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 05:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:53 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:41 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 17 2014 05:34 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Maybe JAT for his sheeping votes.

Maybe you for this bullshit.


I don't think it's bullshit.


its pretty bullshit.

also, lets kill foolishness. his case on gumshoe is awful and is completely out of character, and every single thing he accused gumshoe of doing, he himself is doing. we have no way of knowing the difference between the two, so why should we have listened to him at all? its fictional scumhunting and im totally willing to lynch him if he isnt doing anything.

he also fits the profile of inactive mafia (surprisingly), so lets take him out. we lose nothing by killing him anyway since he doesnt seem to give a shit either.

JAT is like a puppy dog, following his owner.

The teeth of puppy dogs are pretty sharp. Just saying.


Yeah, they can be.

And it's not newbie level scumhunting.

It's my sumhunting XD

confirmed newblevel.


You calling me a newb, rob?

How rude.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 21:02 GMT
#3743
Whatever, I'll leave the sheeping alone.

I still don't like it, at all.

Making that known.

Also: ##Vote: Gumshoe
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 21:50 GMT
#3763
The thing is, I really don't want to lynch off the ones who were townie d1(imo), and then dropped off.

I.E MIF and Gumshoe (though I really like HFs case on gumshoe, and wouldn't mind sheeping him)

I also don't know if we should lynch the ones who didn't vote, as they might not vote again, and bam, we have easy modkills with hopefully some scum in them.

I'm feeling more certain that the ritoky lynch is where we need to be. Two pages of filter, and basically nothing.

So ritoky comes into the thread with his Freedom post (kind of like Cell game). I don't like this. Entire different game, and he still thinks freedom should be sheeped (not a good reason, but my case will get better).

So here's what I mean by there's not much difference in Ritoky d1, and ritoky d2/n2.

Day 1 and day 2 Ritoky is super strong on Chrom. but he doesn't really do anything to push his lynch on Chrom.

And he basically falls off the wagon day2 into night 2 with lack of activity and posting. I don't think ritoky's case on chrom is all that great. He claims chrom was trying to deflect off of KOTC onto Ritoky, but I cant seem to find it.

Also his night reads still not much different than his day 2 reads.

Just something doesn't sit right with me for ritoky

So ##Vote: Ritoky
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 21:53 GMT
#3764
On June 17 2014 06:40 roundabound wrote:
You have a couple hours to figure it out.
CR/SnB/ritoky/gumshoe (if someone links me a case on him)/sandro/MIF

make shit happen


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451310-tl-order-lxvi-mafia?page=177#3537

Gumshoe case from HF
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 21:57 GMT
#3767
On June 17 2014 06:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 06:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
The thing is, I really don't want to lynch off the ones who were townie d1(imo), and then dropped off.


that's like exactly what mafia do in practically every game.

Poofter in Cell 2 not ringing any bells for you?


By that i mean the ones who also didnt vote. for possible modkills.

poofter did it slightly this game too (though not to the extent in cell), and he flipped town. So?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 21:59 GMT
#3768
On June 17 2014 06:56 Amiko wrote:


Not voting (-): A wretched hive of scum and villainy



There we go boys. Everyone who is not voting is scum.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 22:02 GMT
#3771
On June 17 2014 07:00 marvellosity wrote:
so you're making bad judgement calls. It's like quintissential mafia play to make an effort at the start but not be able to keep it up. it's a terrible way to filter who you want to lynch.


Was this to me?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 22:04 GMT
#3773
On June 17 2014 07:03 marvellosity wrote:
yes. but i don't want to argue with you about it so let's not take it any further


But I'm a woman.

I live to argue XD

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 22:41 GMT
#3777
On June 17 2014 07:30 sinani206 wrote:
I'm confused about what happened to ketomai. Especially if we don't have any vigshots left, why is he not being included in people's lists?


Keto is in my lynch list.

Are you readin teh thread, sinani?

Also gumshoe case from holyflare

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451310-tl-order-lxvi-mafia?page=177#3537
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 23:58 GMT
#3779
I'm bored. Someone talk to me.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 23:58 GMT
#3780
On June 17 2014 08:58 roundabound wrote:
U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!


We posted at the same time!

Also USA USA! (I dont watch soccer)
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 17 2014 00:51 GMT
#3787
On June 17 2014 09:40 sandroba wrote:
I'm here. I was hoping I would die so I wouldn't have to read. No such luck unfortunatelly =/
Can you give me some direction?


We can lynch you if you rather that!
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 17 2014 23:10 GMT
#3947
HEllo lovelies!

IM BACK!

Anything important I've missed in the last few pages?

Reading/catching up now.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 17 2014 23:20 GMT
#3949
On June 17 2014 17:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 06:02 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Whatever, I'll leave the sheeping alone.

I still don't like it, at all.


Making that known.

Also: ##Vote: Gumshoe



thought this was hilarious


Hilarious how?
If you are saying it's sheeping, it's not I agree gumshoe might be mafia here.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 592
ProTech136
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason32
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32173
Calm 3483
Shuttle 1142
actioN 216
firebathero 172
Barracks 121
Hyuk 107
Dewaltoss 91
Liquid`Ret 76
HiyA 25
[ Show more ]
Hyun 25
Free 24
soO 24
Aegong 22
Bale 22
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9067
XaKoH 381
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe81
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1492
fl0m1281
x6flipin696
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu233
Other Games
singsing2036
FrodaN1281
Beastyqt751
ceh9439
B2W.Neo419
mouzStarbuck293
byalli189
Livibee189
C9.Mang0151
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr89
Mew2King52
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur877
• imaqtpie738
• WagamamaTV355
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 10m
Replay Cast
4h 55m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.