• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:12
CEST 04:12
KST 11:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8956 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 308 Next
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:50 GMT
#621
On June 11 2014 07:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:37 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sup bitches.

Batsnacks I just love what you've done with this thread so far. The roundabound thing made me hard, I'm ready to go balls deep.

Also speaking of balls deep, I'm glad to see ritoky is town again.


Hello MZ. Do you agree with bat that roundabout is wolfy? (I'm assuming so because he got you to hard status)

Do you like Chrom and his push?

Also not going to agree on ritoky yet I don't know his alignment this game.

Absolutely agree with bat, roundabound's response was incredibly scummy.

I just reread Chris's filter and I don't see anything that nearly resembles a serious push so idk what to say.

Did you play cell? That's what I was talking about with ritoky. It was a joke.

what about it was incredibly scummy?

He took a fairly lighthearted vote waay to seriously for a townie. His defense after that was even worse. It felt contrived and way out of proportion to what had happened.


Do you think he was trying to put on a village facade or was he just speaking off the cuff?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
June 10 2014 22:54 GMT
#622
wow this suddenly took off, now to go read 10 pages...
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:55 GMT
#623
On June 11 2014 07:54 ExO_ wrote:
wow this suddenly took off, now to go read 10 pages...


We're going for the golden 200 page day 1. Although we're going to need help.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 10 2014 22:56 GMT
#624
On June 11 2014 07:46 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:35 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sup bitches.

Batsnacks I just love what you've done with this thread so far. The roundabound thing made me hard, I'm ready to go balls deep.

Also speaking of balls deep, I'm glad to see ritoky is town again.


Hello MZ. Do you agree with bat that roundabout is wolfy? (I'm assuming so because he got you to hard status)

Do you like Chrom and his push?

Also not going to agree on ritoky yet I don't know his alignment this game.

Absolutely agree with bat, roundabound's response was incredibly scummy.

I just reread Chris's filter and I don't see anything that nearly resembles a serious push so idk what to say.

Did you play cell? That's what I was talking about with ritoky. It was a joke.


Yeah I was in cell I was the one that made the slam dunk case on WolfPalmer. And Chrom is pushing on sinani atm.

I disagree roundabound's response knowing that its "IamRobik" talking there makes him seem not as wolfy.

So you're giving robik/roundabound a pass because of his meta? Just so I'm clear.



I don't think it was wolfy the way he reacted. Pass is a strong word but he doesn't have my vote for the time being. It is based on lots of meta/games with him yes so we're clear. Do you think my reading him off meta is good? great? bad?

I mean I don't think it's a good read but I won't fault you since it's your meta experience. I don't find your read scummy if that's what you were wondering.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 22:58 GMT
#625
MZ can you explan what you meant when you said you didn't see "anything that remotely resembles a serious push" in my filter?
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
June 10 2014 22:58 GMT
#626
Why do you say wolfy instead of scummy? Do you think it's cute . Let me assure you it's not.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 10 2014 22:59 GMT
#627
On June 11 2014 07:48 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:42 Palmar wrote:
Yeah there is no way I'm keeping up with this game.

I'll rely on other stuff. See you later I'm dota.


Don't be lazy Palmer your day 1 is suppose to be your best. Laziness is a bullshit play. I hear tails of your heroic day 1 efforts but have honestly never seen it with my own 2 eyez.

(If wolf enjoy your game, and know that you're just confirming geripts Dota read)

More apathetic than lazy.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 10 2014 23:00 GMT
#628
On June 11 2014 07:50 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:37 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sup bitches.

Batsnacks I just love what you've done with this thread so far. The roundabound thing made me hard, I'm ready to go balls deep.

Also speaking of balls deep, I'm glad to see ritoky is town again.


Hello MZ. Do you agree with bat that roundabout is wolfy? (I'm assuming so because he got you to hard status)

Do you like Chrom and his push?

Also not going to agree on ritoky yet I don't know his alignment this game.

Absolutely agree with bat, roundabound's response was incredibly scummy.

I just reread Chris's filter and I don't see anything that nearly resembles a serious push so idk what to say.

Did you play cell? That's what I was talking about with ritoky. It was a joke.

what about it was incredibly scummy?

He took a fairly lighthearted vote waay to seriously for a townie. His defense after that was even worse. It felt contrived and way out of proportion to what had happened.


Do you think he was trying to put on a village facade or was he just speaking off the cuff?

A facade. Off the cuff is different, it's less vitriolic and more confused. It's less defensive because a townie knows they're innocent and doesn't feel guilty. That's not what roundabound sounds like me.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 10 2014 23:01 GMT
#629
On June 11 2014 07:29 Tehpoofter wrote:
@Robik Whered you go bbygirl? What do you think about sinani?

Left work and drove home. Catching up now. I am deep in sinani's pocket if he's maf.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
June 10 2014 23:01 GMT
#630
okay, sum up whats happening here then. this Hydra nonsense is hard to keep track of
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
June 10 2014 23:02 GMT
#631
who is hydrad
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 10 2014 23:03 GMT
#632
JAT is town as fuck -- whoever was questioning his motives earlier.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2014 23:03 GMT
#633
Town, or not lynchable till D3 for myself:
ObiWanShinobi:
Looks fine for now. Till I found everybody town he is town. + fast vote (not quoted). + optimism about fast vote (not quoted).
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 11 2014 05:50 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
batsnacks is the confirmed town hero for finding palmar so early.

im just gonna sheep him forever.


On June 11 2014 05:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


another good point.

god im so confused.

this game is really hard.

can everyone see what im saying? im saying that im really confused because this game is confusing.

shit i hope nobody notices me omg.


On June 11 2014 05:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:50 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:48 Chromatically wrote:
first two people posting claim scum = scum always post first

therefore the first six people to post are scum

gg

Try English.
And Logic.

But, like, seriously, like, what does this, like, even, like, mean?.....Like


roundabout, posting from what appears to be one of the moons of jupiter. very interesting.

hows the weather up there?


On June 11 2014 05:54 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:53 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
fuck i got town again.


Gonna have to CC you hear I also rolled town.


hi im poofter and i cannot english someone help




Chairman Ray:
Not an awkward entrance. I am cool with CR. Also a case that looks coming from town .
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 11 2014 05:52 Chairman Ray wrote:
Not everyone who townclaimed is town. I see them posting in my mafia QT. Stop lying guys.

On June 11 2014 06:43 Chairman Ray wrote:
First scumread for me: roundabound

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:03 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:00 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:56 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


another good point.

god im so confused.

this game is really hard.

can everyone see what im saying? im saying that im really confused because this game is confusing.

shit i hope nobody notices me omg.

I wanna bait this post so badly and see who is the first to call out obiwan for this shitty shit shitterson of a post because it's so easy to hammer him on the lack of anything logical or tangible here. The post is too scummy to be written by scum


You should have waited to see if anyone would bite you literally waited 5 minutes. Rolling mafia as a hydra must suck, especially since Robik doesn't wolf very well.

##Vote: Roundaboud

I'm impatient Banksy. Plus, I don't know how to bait shit. You know how I play...I just spout whatever the hell comes to my head at the moment. Plus, I think that baiting is kinda silly in general. It's too tough to do properly, and unless people read the post the same way you do, you end up with a shitton of people just thinking that you're scum defending a scum buddy instead of reading you for making a good play.


The self-aware weak player. If you are so knowledgeable that you spout what just comes to your head, why don't you just not do it this game instead of analyzing your own weaknesses? A town player will usually try to not exhibit weaknesses that they are completely aware of, and if they do make a mistake, they will try to justify it post-mistake. This feels like someone trying to create a buffer for their future posts so others will read less into scummy play.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:08 roundabound wrote:
Banks, I don't like that you haven't cleared me yet. I'm the easiest read of all fucking time.


I hear this a lot of mafia players when I play live mafia. One of the main benchmarks of skill in mafia is other players not being able to trust if you are town or mafia. It becomes really obvious whether or not a newer player is town or scum, but not the better players. This is another self-aware weak player card that I feel would rarely be played by a town player.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:10 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:07 Chromatically wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:01 Holyflare wrote:
Sign your posts bro, also wont be playing till Thursday, cya!


This post is Howling like a boss.

Why?

Also roundabound it makes me sad that you only reply to poofter and not me . What do you think of the people pushing you?

The only person pushing me is Banks. I've only seen him lurk as mafia on TL and I've seen him be active as town. If posting volume drops or if logic fails or if he doesn't clear me at some point, he might be mafia, otherwise, he's town.


Again, he's putting the onus on others to clear him as town. He also prematurely dropped the read on banks that banks is active as town and not so much as mafia. This is something you keep in your mind and say AFTER bank shows that he's active or lurking. Saying this prematurely is an indication that round never had the intention to read into banks.




TehPoofter:
Town for being around joyfully. This post is unlikely comming from scumPoofter. First it is totally random, secondly he promises to spam:
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 11 2014 06:03 Tehpoofter wrote:
Speaking of Wolves and Villages. This Game Recently got to 28000 Posts over on 2p2 we can easily beat that number. We just need to channel are inner spamming, Think Holyflare/Steveling but with ADHD and no sleep schedule. Thats my goal this game.



roundabound:
Not on the lynchtable because is progressing the game. Could be more friendly while doing so though. I do not agree with some of the points he makes and I saw him completely missinterpret a post. But I do'n't think he is scum purposely shitting up the thread so he is town for now.
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 11 2014 06:10 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:07 Chromatically wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:01 Holyflare wrote:
Sign your posts bro, also wont be playing till Thursday, cya!


This post is Howling like a boss.

Why?

Also roundabound it makes me sad that you only reply to poofter and not me . What do you think of the people pushing you?

The only person pushing me is Banks. I've only seen him lurk as mafia on TL and I've seen him be active as town. If posting volume drops or if logic fails or if he doesn't clear me at some point, he might be mafia, otherwise, he's town.


On June 11 2014 05:53 roundabound wrote:
This is a really weird reaction from Palmar.

If he claims to want to be mafia and rolls town, I think the reaction would be "fuck, I rolled town this sucks", not "fuck I got my role". Obviously he can't just say "SWEET, I GOT MAFIA," but I feel like he'd express more disappointment about rolling town after the first post.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:41 Palmar wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:30 batsnacks wrote:
I didn't get my role yet.

Scumclaim. I know I'm mafia because I requested it and I also know I haven't received my role, so I can only assume that mafia gets roles sent last.

Nailed you, bitch.


Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:45 Palmar wrote:
Fuck I got my role. I don't even know what it does. brb.



On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

On June 11 2014 06:27 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

Sinani asked batsnacks what batsnacks has done all game. He wasn't able to answer the question and he disappeared.

Batsnacks says that he's voting me because he hates hydras. He then goes on to soft push on me by saying shit like "this post isn't about this game so it doesn't mean anything" trying to justify his stupid vote





awkward corner aka might lynch will watch:
Chromatically:
I don't like how he entered the thread. I don't like how he pushing sinani so hard. I don't like it because I don't see it. I can see the point he makes about entering the game with a pointless question trying to blend in. But I don't like how Chrom is blowing these questions up trying to twist it into mafia mindset. Did sinani enter the thread with a question? yes. Did it show mafia mindset. No. The question he asked JAT wasn't what Chrom is making it out to be. It was a pretty legit question. Somebody votes for Robik --> Robik replies --> Somebody says Robik is overdefensive --> sinani doesn't agree that Robik was overdefensive. I have now read Sinani his filter three times. I am puzzled by his filter. I do not see how Chrom can have such a strong scumread on Sinani that he is asking everybody to sheep him.

tldr: Awkward entrance + Too strong scumread.
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 11 2014 05:48 Chromatically wrote:
first two people posting claim scum = scum always post first

therefore the first six people to post are scum

gg

On June 11 2014 05:50 Chromatically wrote:
Oh yeah I'm also town, in case anyone was wondering.

Now we just need the rest of the game to claim and we should be good.

On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206



TicaTica:
Entrance to the thread with a soft defense, a one-liner that looks extremely hard like an attempt to get towncred from those who he defends. the intention behind the entire post screams: Hi guys, I am town because I am helping. The buddying with marv makes me uncomfortable. Rest of filter is filler.
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 11 2014 06:49 TicaTica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

Nisani und sinani be known lurkers irregardless of randed roll.


On June 11 2014 06:54 TicaTica wrote:
Marvelocity potential is villagery. Would be benefit if hydra heads were both to talk. Plammer is inherent wolfy.


On June 11 2014 07:06 TicaTica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:04 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:00 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:56 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.

In this post sinani basically gives a null read on me. His reasoning can be used for almost 100 % of the players in this game.
I think he added the part with the "chance of being red" to create the illusion that his question towards me had something to do with scumhunting -> tries to get Chrom off his ass.

and therefore your conclusion?

I think it's kinda scummy.

I tend to agree, "if he keeps this up i can see a chance of him being red" is like so many layers of qualifiers :p

on the other hand i'm pretty taken aback that sinani is posting volumously at all. that's a turn up for the books.

Well, is it alignment indicative though? I never played with him afaik.

well i'd expect a mafia-sinani not to bother. that's like a teensy lean though.

Am surprised your not pushing this thought more. -villagry points to mar velocity.



##vote: TicaTica
I had a good night of sleep.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 10 2014 23:04 GMT
#634
Also, that guy who made a case on me earlier is prolly town. I can't believe no one gave him town points.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:04 GMT
#635
On June 11 2014 07:58 kushm4sta wrote:
Why do you say wolfy instead of scummy? Do you think it's cute . Let me assure you it's not.


I'm trying to piss off Palmer for fun. I think I might make it my 2nd win con.

On June 11 2014 05:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


Policy lynch for calling mafia wolves.

##Vote yamato77


You manage to snag any other reads besides me using the words wolf and villager?
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 10 2014 23:05 GMT
#636
On June 11 2014 07:58 Chromatically wrote:
MZ can you explan what you meant when you said you didn't see "anything that remotely resembles a serious push" in my filter?

One of the reasons you have for voting sinani is because of "scum code" I just assumed you weren't gonna pursue it too much but if you are more power to you.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:06 GMT
#637
On June 11 2014 08:04 IAmRobik wrote:
Also, that guy who made a case on me earlier is prolly town. I can't believe no one gave him town points.


Wrong account bro.
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 10 2014 23:06 GMT
#638
Fucked up and posted on my account. Reposting:

On June 11 2014 08:01 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:29 Tehpoofter wrote:
@Robik Whered you go bbygirl? What do you think about sinani?

Left work and drove home. Catching up now. I am deep in sinani's pocket if he's maf.

On June 11 2014 08:03 IAmRobik wrote:
JAT is town as fuck -- whoever was questioning his motives earlier.

On June 11 2014 08:04 IAmRobik wrote:
Also, that guy who made a case on me earlier is prolly town. I can't believe no one gave him town points.

Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:07 GMT
#639
On June 11 2014 08:02 kushm4sta wrote:
who is hydrad


Roundabound=IamRobik and Moscata (I think is his name)
Also I think MAttchew and Foolish hydraing again.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 10 2014 23:07 GMT
#640
On June 11 2014 08:04 IAmRobik wrote:
Also, that guy who made a case on me earlier is prolly town. I can't believe no one gave him town points.

This post doesn't help my opinion of roundabound
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 146
FoxeR 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1030
Leta 616
Bale 83
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8289
JimRising 536
ViBE190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV202
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 48m
Patches Events
12h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 48m
OSC
20h 48m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.